Death Is My Soul Mate (Book 5...

Da katrocks247

Please understand that due to Death Is My BFF getting published, the original series is on hold! Altro

All Rights Reserved
Death Is My Soul Mate (Book 5)
Chapter 1: Once Upon A Time
Chapter 2: Obliteration
Chapter 3: Mom and Dad
Chapter 4: The Loyalty of a Raven
Chapter 5: Infatuation
Chapter 6: El Diablo
Chapter 7: Next
Chapter 8: Falling

Chapter 9: Taco Bell

162K 7.6K 10.2K
Da katrocks247

I KNOW YOU'RE EXCITED, BUT PLEASE READ:

Hey guys! So, as promised, I wanted to get a little  something-something up for you guys for all the AWESOME voting during the Watty awards! Short chapter, I know. Don't worry, this story will be updated AGAIN by the end of the week! It proved EXTREMELY difficult to update for this story, considering I haven't written for it in about 2 years and this plot confuses the fuck out of me! LOL.

 In all seriousness, I find that very embarrassing and I apologize for those of you who have been loyal to this series! I literally don't see the direction where this original series is going anymore, but I want to at least progress with Death & Faith's relationship and wrap up the story for you guys! I will be pushing forward and updating again next week!!! :DD

Please vote & leave lots of feedback! My creative juices are IMMENSELY lacking for the original series, but I think I'll get my mojo back if I see all the love! Again, sorry for the short chapter! I promise a lot of work is going into the PUBLISHED version of the Death is my BFF series...

Did I mention the published version of Death is my BFF is going to be an ADULT NOVEL? (Sex scenes and dirtier Death, anyone?!?!?! MOMMA IS TAKING CARE OF HER LOYAL BABIES, DON'T WORRY. ;)

* * *

DEATH 

"Füuuuuucking demon tît-bag shîtface DICK!" I hissed out. "This hurts more than the aftermath of Taco Bell!"

The landing from the D & S Towers hadn't exactly been as graceful as I'd planned. 

Actually, I hadn't planned it, nor was I in the right frame of mind, so that was why I'd landed so...well, it was just embarrassing, ok?

I looked down at my stomach, to find the huge piece of metal from the car beneath me sticking right out of my abdomen. "Fücking Hell's hairy balls," I muttered. When I looked around, Gabriel was nowhere in sight. We'd dove off of the building, and I'd had him, and then he'd vanished right before we hit the ground.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, PRICK?! FIGHT LIKE A DAMN MAN!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Gabriel was nowhere to be seen. Had I imagined him? Had a trickster tried to get me away from the D & S Tower?  If so, they were successful. Livid,  I yanked myself upwards and snapped my spine back into place. Ever-so-slowly, my stomach healed and I stood up straighter on top of the crushed Toyota, my chest heaving with pure rage.

"Fücking Toyotas," I snarled, kicking the piece of junk. The car alarm finally went off and I smashed the car with my fist until it finally turned off. "Ah."

Furiously blowing away a stray piece of gelled hair that fell limp from my mohawk, a looked up at the sky.

"Oh GABRIEL!" I sang loudly, jumping off the the car. My heavy boots smacked against the pavement and I spun around in a circle with my arms gesturing widely in the air. "Come out and play, bîtchacho! I know you can hear me! I'm only going to pluck every fücking feather off your cøcksucking pretty white wings, and make a nice little rainbow macaroni and white-feathered kiddie craft!"

"Chill."

I whipped around and my eyes drilled into the Elder now standing on top of my crushed car. Gabriel. He had his thick arms crossed over his chest, and looked amused. Amused?  I'll give him amused. My vision went red and my fangs filled my mouth. 

"You bastard!" I barreled towards the car, but Gabriel moved in faster and disappeared in a burst of light.

"Get your head out of your dîck hole, Death. I'm–" Gabriel started over my shoulder. I turned around and went to clawed him, but he disappeared once again. I predicted his next spot and nearly slit his throat, had not locked his hands around my wrists and kneed me so hard in the nuts that biblical verses floated around my vision. He then smashed his forehead into mine, knocking me hard onto the ground. 

"ENOUGH!" Gabriel threw his hand out before I could get back up, pinning me with some sort of invisible force. I let out a roar, fighting against his power. "Can you let me get my fücking sentence out? Sheesh, you're worse than my fiftieth wife. It's me, kid!" Gabriel stood over me as he continued to pin me. "It's me! Devin. I'm on your side. Now knock it off.  I have a lot to tell you, but we really don't have time to chat. We have to clean this fücking mess up!"

Utterly confused, I no longer resisted his power and just lay flat, pinned to the ground, staring up at him. My temper dampened down a little, but a million thoughts still raced through my head. I'd been to the spot where Devin was killed. I was there. His scent had been everywhere. But so was Gabriel's scent... Was it possible that he...? As I looked up at the blue eyed angel, I felt the familiarity of his presence...

"But how?" I asked hollowly, taking in his draping white cloak. "How? You're an Elder? I thought you fücking died. Have you been an Elder this whole time? And you're trying to tell me that you killed Gabriel, too?" I shook my head. "I don't understand..."

Devin looked down at himself. "Oh, shît. That explains it.  Now I'm the idiot." He scratched his jaw. "Sparknotes version: Gabriel was off his rocker insane when he fell to heaven. It was either me or him, so I had to put him down." A flicker of sadness burned in his eyes, but it quickly burned out. "I don't have time to think about that shît right now, but he's dead. And believe it or not, his Elder's cloak was cleaner than what I was currently wearing. They have stain-resistant shit on them, or something. So I put it on. And the gates of hell opening? That wasn't my fault. Someone opened it. And my guess is that it was–"

"Malphas," I growled. "He fücking opened the gates of hell?"

"I'm assuming, considering he's the most powerful demon that's been on our radar recently. My absence left hell vulnerable, and honestly, this is just fücking embarrassing at this point. We need to get back into that building and try and take hell back. The back up system I have is a small button located under your desk. You have to hold it down for a few seconds, or else it just drops down a TV."

I gave him a flat look. 

"What?"

"So let me get this straight. Gabriel, your twin, is dead, and you, his twin, are wearing his Elder cloak because your clothes were dirtier than his. That's what you're trying to tell me?"

The angel crossed his arms over his chest. "And I kept it to remember my brother, if you really want to know. And that's exactly what I'm telling you."

"And now you want me to believe," I continued skeptically, "that you fücking put the emergency button that brings all escaped creatures from the gates of hell back to hell, under my desk? And you want me to believe that you wouldn't tell me the fact that said button is under my desk–OW!"

He smacked me on the head.

"I like you better in black," I commented. "You look flamboyant as hell in that cloak."

"Well you look like a damn Backstreet Boy with that new hair color."

 "You shouldn't worry about me like that, kid. If anything did happen to me, you know I've lived more lives than most could imagine. Some of those lives have sucked some serious dîck, but that's beside the point." He started to laugh. "Still, I'm glad you missed me when I was dead."

Then we stared at each other.

Before it could get emotional as hell, Devin and I broke eye contact and loudly cleared our throats.

"What do you say we go kick some a$$ in there?" Devin asked, inclining his head towards the D & S towers.

"My dîck is already hard!"

"Way too much information, kid." 

We vanished at the same time, reappearing inside of the building.

* * *

SHORT, I know!!!! But wait, there's more heading your way! ;) ;) ;)

I had some great difficulty uploading for DIMS (it's been like two years! Crazy!), but I wanted to get something up this weekend as kind of a warm up for me!!! I've been swamped with school work and my creative juices for this series are IMMENSELY lacking because I perceive the series a completely different way now. However, I will be pushing forward uploading AGAIN by the end of the week!! (For real, this won't be a 2 year break. LOL.)

I also want to further address "On Hold" situation for the original series. As some of you might have noticed, I have a literary agent and I am publishing Death is my BFF!! I've been working VERY hard on that book outside of Wattpad and because of the conflicting plots between the original and rewritten series, I decided to put the book on hold.

ALSO, as of yesterday, the PUBLISHED version of Death is my BFF is going to be an ADULT NOVEL! This is GREAT news, because guess what that means???? SMUTTY SCENES ARE ALLOWED! And I don't mean the usual katrocks247 Death is my BFF series sexy scenes, I mean SEX scenes. The D is free, ladies and possibly a few gents! The published version is going to be grittier, dirtier, and Deathier than ever before. I am SO excited to finish the final product!!!

* * *

THINGS TO EXPECT IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

*Death promises to smack Faith's ass. Wonder where that's going to to lead to??!?! ;)

*Faith promises Death a lap dance... WONDER WHAT THAT'S GOING TO LEAD TO?

*Smutty scene coming up?? HMMM... ;)

* * *

Join the DEATH IS MY BFF Facebook group! Link is below and also on my Wattpad profile!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/308207282529485/

Twitter/Instagram/snapchat: katrocks247

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

308K 18K 49
*TRADITIONALLY PUBLISHED BY FRAYED PAGES x WATTPAD BOOKS! COMING TO BOOKSTORES 6/11/24!!* |2022 Wattys Shortlist| When a demon princess and a human m...
2.3K 103 24
. π‘Ž π‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›π‘Žπ‘”π‘’π‘‘ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘  π‘šπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘–π‘›π‘’. π‘ π‘–π‘šπ‘π‘™π‘’? π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘™π‘β„Žπ‘Ž 𝑖𝑠 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ...
734 96 85
This story brings about changes a lot can happen in life Heroes will be made and villains will arise will here be a bright future who knows come read...
5.7M 220K 22
Dear Reader, It hadn't hit me right away, many things, but especially the fact that I was about to turn twenty years old. It was as if it was just ye...