Omerta- Book I (Winner of the...

By katrocks247

OMERTÀ BOOK 1 * * * Scarlett moves into her new apartment with the mentality that she will start fresh an... More

WARNING
1) My Neighbor Is A Kitty Killer
2) Candy Packs a Punch
3) Tigrotto
4) Hit the Mattresses
5) Tease Me
6) Whisper
7) Cake
8) Wounded
9) Animal
10) Foreplay
11) Toys
12) Fun
13) Addicted
14) Stolen
15) Knock Off
16) Lick
17) Thick
18) A Pirate's Life for Me
19) Shakedown
20) Quietly into the Night
21) Enforcer
22) Rat
23) Borgata
24) Torn in Half
25) The Jungle
26) See You Later
27) Keety
28) Comare
29) By Design
30) Beef
31) Traitor
32) Back in Black
33) Leonardo DiCaprio and the Braless Beauty
34) Snake
Snippet of - "Borgata" - Find the Full Chapter On My Wattpad Profile!
Chapter 35: The Arrival
Chapter 36: One for the Money
Chapter 37: Goomah
Chapter 38: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 39: Taste
Chapter 40: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Chapter 41: Thorns
Chapter 42: Tongue On Tongue
Chapter 43: Freaky, Frisky, and Ferro
Chapter 44: Hold Me
Chapter 45: Fammy-ly
Chapter 46: Black Out
The Announcement
Chapter 47: Midst of the Chaos
Benjamin/Watty Awards
Chapter 48: Pun Intended
Keeties United
Chapter 49: Making Friends
Chapter 50: Stagnate
Get Angry!
Bonus Chapter Part 2: The Neighbor from Hell
Chapter 51: Shiver & Grind
Chapter 52: Shushed
Chapter 53: Vendetta
Chapter 54: Rats, Rats, Rats
Chapter 55: Shot at the Night
Chapter 56: Praying
Chapter 57: Tra La Ombre
Important OMERTÀ Finale Announcement!
Chapter 58: His Home
SURPRISE!!! BOOK 3 TITLE & COVER REVEAL!!!
Kiss de La Notte - SPICY Mafia Romance - LIVE!

Bonus Chapter Part 1: Roar

571K 24.2K 19.8K
By katrocks247

ANOTHER UPDATE FOR MY BABIES!!!

CALLING ALL KEETIES: Omertà is 60,000K BELOW first place in the Watty's and the voting ends September 1st, 12:01 AM, Eastern Time! Even if it's already the 31st where you are, it still counts until it's 12:01 HERE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE start retweeting and tweeting!! 

LET'S HEAR THAT TIGROTTA ROAR!!!

Omertà needs you!!

* * *

Ferro – BONUS CHAPTER

I'd woken up that day absolutely disgusted with myself, and that hadn't happened in a while. Maybe it was because of the fact that there was a beautiful sleeping woman lying on top of me, but all I could fully concentrate on was my throbbing headache, and the stench of tequila seeping out from my pores.

Scarlett stirred in her sleep, shifting her cheek on my right pec. She was so peaceful and in her sleep, and the more I looked at her, the worse I felt about my clear misbehavior the night before. I could taste it in my mouth how drunk I'd gotten, and when I concentrated hard, I remembered bits of memories from the night before, like flashes of images before my eyes. And I didn't like what I'd seen.

I watched Scarlett sleep for a moment, fighting the heavy urge to fall in sync with her deep breaths and fall back to sleep. The warm bloom of heat between Scarlett's legs cradled my unbearable case of morning wood, and I let it happen because I deserved the punishment. I deserved worse.

I piece of her golden red hair fell into her eyes as she slept. I pushed it back between her ear and rubbed her back for a while. God, she was so beautiful...

And I was so...disgusting.

Somehow, I woke myself up and carefully slid my little tiger off of me. When I stood up from the bed, the world tilted a little, and I held my head in my hands as if it weighed a thousand pounds. Light streamed in through a crack in the bedroom and I cursed under my breath. It was the crack of dawn. I wanted to beat the shît out of the sun.

I couldn't think straight. I took a freezing shower to wake myself up and then took another one...and another one...just so that I didn't feel as repulsive as I felt when I'd woken up. After I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself, I wiped the fog off the mirror stared at myself in the reflection.

I didn't like what stared back at me. This wasn't me. This was a drained, pale, pathetic excuse for a man. I wanted him gone. I needed him gone. Hating yourself that much couldn't healthy. Scarlett needed him gone, too. She needed him gone the most of all, because she deserved better.

I gripped the sides of the bathroom sink counter and stared down at the drain, squeezing the counter until my knuckles turned white. No. Just the thought of Scarlett with another man touching her body made my skin crawl. I couldn't imagine myself letting it happen because I wouldn't. I'd fücking kill him before his dîck even got a little taste of her wetness.

Scarlett was mine if every sense of the word, and there was nothing she or I could do about it because whatever we were, it was raw and passionate. It was real. She was real, and waiting for me. She'd taken care of me the entire night. She'd stayed.

I needed to take action before she walked away.

I had to get my fücking shît together.

I had to woo the fück out of my woman.

On impulse, I quickly searched through the drawers in the bathroom until I got lucky and found a men's razor. I lathered my short–but longer than usual beard with shaving cream and went at it. I hadn't shaved completely in a long time, and I'll be honest, my heart was racing a little. What if this looked horrible? What if she didn't like it? My hair grew back fast...

When I was done, I ran my fingers down my smooth jaw. I could barely recognize myself. And that was exactly what I wanted. To show Scarlett I could be a different man.

I brushed my teeth, disposing of the toothbrush twice because I'd still tasted tequila the first couple of times of brushing. I gulped down down some water from the facet and temporarily change back into my sleep clothes. They reeked of tequila–a smell that I knew for a fact I was never, ever going to smell on myself again.

When I exited the bathroom, I felt energized. I was excited and I already had some ideas as to what to do for Scarlett to make it up to her. She was still sound asleep, curled against a pillow. I crept back into the bedroom and pulled the covers over her, kissing her softly on the lips.

"I'll make this up to you, tigrotta," I whispered and placed another kiss on her bare shoulder before I left the room.

I borrowed a change of clothes Robert and asked him to come with me to mall because a), I didn't trust myself in front of the wheel just yet, and b), I had no fücking idea how to woo a woman like Scarlett.

"What do you think you're looking for?" Robert asked on the way over to the mall. "A necklace? Clothes? Does she like dresses? Heels? Makeup? Give me some details, man."

"I'm already overwhelmed..."

"You're lucky I owe you a few favors because I totally got this. When I was little, my older sisters used to dress me up and put makeup and shît on me like I was their personal Barbie doll. Even managed to squeeze a dress on my chubby ass. It was like they'd gotten a fifth sister, the moment I told them I was into guys."

"A dress? Seriously?"

He shrugged. "I mean, you'd have to fücking tranquilize me to get me in a dress now. But I looked damn good in it."

I laughed loudly. "Scarlett wears, uh... leggings, sweaters, doesn't really wear jewelry..." I thought back to her walk in closet and smiled. "Definitely no dresses...but she'd look fantastic in one."

"She does has nice legs," Robert agreed.

"Maybe I'll pick one out for her, just in case."

Once we got to the mall, Robert took control like he owned the place. He led me right to the woman's department and started leafing through clothes, while I wondered around, overwhelmed by the different assortments of fur and the thick fumes of perfume in the air.

I leafed through a random rack of woman's cardigans. Then women's sweaters. Then women's...whatever it was, it was ugly.

"Bland. Bland. Bland..." Something dropped to the floor. I picked it up and held up an ugly, vomit colored turtleneck. "Gesù Cristo.... No, no, no..."

According to the signs over the wracks, I apparently wondered into the Juniors section at some point. These clothes were brighter and fun. Definitely Scarlett, but still I was having great difficulty. I was getting frustrated and was just about to give up on the section I was in, when I spotted something colorful lighting up at the corner of my eye.

Upon further investigation, I discovered it was a Christmas sweater with a giant Christmas tree sown on the front and twinkling rainbow lights.

"This just screams tigrotta." I smirked, holding the sweater up to my chest and looking at a full-length mirror. I imagined Scarlett's face when she saw it and the mere image brought me an immense amount of happiness. It was fun and unique like Scarlett, and I knew she'd love it.

"I found a dress," Robert said from behind me.

"Fu–you scared the shît of me."

"Ok." Robert frowned, taking in the girly, goofy, rainbow sweater I held against myself. I could just feel him judging. "You...uh, like the dress I picked out? I picked the size you said and put a smaller and larger size on hold, just in case."

Then he held up a red number. It was perfect.

"I love it," I said. But truthfully, I liked the goofy sweater a little more. But even so, I felt like it wasn't enough. I wanted to take Scarlett to dinner and treat her nice. I wanted to show her that it wasn't only about sex with me.

For the first time, a woman made me want more than sex. More than just getting off with someone's name I wouldn't ever remember because we were never really introduced. Scarlett made me want to earn all of her, not just her body, and her name, but her heart and her soul.

"Just these two items?" The woman behind the cash register was friendly and laughed at the sweater I handed her, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Is this for your sister?" she asked, and eyed Robert for a moment that was standing a few feet away from me like a body guard. It was clear she'd thought he was my boyfriend.

Robert took a few casual steps away from me and coughed. I knew he was really smothering a laugh. I was one of the few people, who knew he was gay, and I'd...unfortunately– and details aside– discovered it on accident years before. Hence, the reason why Robert felt that he owed me.

"Nah, it's for my girlfriend," I said and couldn't believe it'd even slipped out. Girlfriend. Now that I'd said it, I liked it. "She likes sweaters like this, so I figured I'd surprise her," I continued to explain.

"Well, you're on the right track, honey! Women definitely love thoughtfulness!" The cashier beamed and rang ups the dress. As the woman handed off my bags of clothes, the engagement right on her hand caught the light of the store at a certain angle and sparkled, drawing my eye to it.

"Can I help you find anything else today?" she asked.

"I..." I looked over to Robert, to find him wondering around the other side of the store in the men's department, looking at dress ties. I looked back at the cashier and stared at the ring a moment longer. My pulse quickened. "I think you can, actually. I'm not really good at this whole shopping for a woman, thing... And the girl...my girlfriend, well...she's...incredible...and.... I love her. I love everything about her, and I want her to know how much I love her. Maybe it's time for me to...I don't know, take a leap. She's just so...Scarlett... And I mean, sex wise, she feels great. Like, really, really great. And she was a virgin, too. Nice and tight..." Realizing I'd said all of that out loud, I backtracked. "Cazzo. Fück! I'm so sorry! Cazzo. Fück!"

The cashier just stared at me, shocked.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I'm just...going to go now..." Frazzled, I started to walk away, but then realized I was walking in the wrong direction, so I turned around and started walking again. And then I pivoted and came back to cashier, flatting on my palms on the counter. "You have engagement rings here, yes?"

READ THE NOTE BELOW, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

OMERTÀ AND MOMMA NEED YOU ALL TO YOU AND YOUR TIGROTTA ROARS!!!!!

CALLING ALL KEETIES: Omertà is 60,000K BELOW first place in the Watty's and the voting ends September 1st, 12:01 AM, Eastern Time! Even if it's already the 31st where you are, it still counts until it's 12:01 AM HERE at the east coast (Wattpad is in Canada)!

Starting now, the top RETWEETERS and TWEETERS will be getting a follow from me on WATTPAD!!!

I've also been following the people on Twitter who are voting the most, and I plan on shouting out a bunch of people as well!!! I would appreciate it SO much if you guys could spam the crap out of Twitter right now to help me get back to #1!!!

 PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE start retweeting and tweeting!! WE ARE 60K BELOW FIRST, BUT I'VE SEEN US RECOVER FROM WORSE IN ONE DAY!!!!

All you need to do is tweet "Omerta #MyWattysChoice" or you can RETWEET, RETWEET, RETWEET!!!

RETWEET AND TWEET UNTIL YOUR FINGERS CRAMP UP!!! ONLY 11 HOURS LEFT!!!! LET'S SHOW THEM HOW LOUD OUR TIGROTTA ROARS ARE!!!!

XOXO

Gossip Kat 

P.S- THINK OF ALL THE GIFTS THAT MOMMA WILL GIVE YOU IF I GET FIRST PLACE!!!!!!! <333333

* * *

Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat: katrocks247

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.4K 34
•••• 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐨 Being in the shadows, she gets no attention from her abusive father. Only wanting to go to collage and become succes...
225 34 35
Scarlett was never ordinary. Having her entire family be apart of the Mafia since she could remember. She hoped to stay out of it to live a normal li...
980K 51K 44
Kiss de La Notte is a standalone novel in the Vendetta series. You do not need to read Omertà or Borgata to begin reading! ;) *** Korinna Romano is a...
27.7M 814K 54
He is ruthless. He is mean. He is heartless. He is dangerous. He is cunning. He is known as the number one bachelor. He owns clubs, businesses and e...