Jade[COMPLETED]

By Bethie300

Torn and broken, a blood driven vampire struggles to hold on to his eternal life due to the apparent loss of... More

Prologue
Revealed
Regrets
The right one
The other one
Jade
Broken
Rekindled
Charmed
Missing
Unravelled
Reunited
One
Linked
The monster within
Truth
Over and done
A/n
Completed

Chapter 1

9.6K 394 24
By Bethie300

April 23, 1832

Journal,
I have met the one whom my heart desires. The one whom I yearn for. She has the most beautiful hair and her eyes remind me of a pool of crystal clear water.
Never have I beheld such beauty. Jade. Her name rings like a bell in my ears. She knows nothing of who I am. Who I really am. Francesca doesn't think a relationship with a human is good for me since I can't stay away from blood. Her blood I must say, is quite rare. She must have some kind of supernatural ancestors because I'm drawn to her blood. I'm trying to restrain from feeding on her but it's very difficult. I talked to her yesterday and she's as charming as she looks. Innocent and ignorant.
••••••••••••••••••••••

Present day.
Scarlet
"Could you go any faster Monroe?" I asked.

"Scarlet you need to calm down." Monroe said rolling his eyes.

"I'm late for my first day in senior year, I cannot calm down" I grumbled.

"You are not that late" he said as he pulled into the school parking lot.

"Bye" I said as I got out.

I ran into the hallway and took a deep breath. Thankfully everyone was still outside. I wasn't so late.

"Scarlet!!!" I heard someone shout from across the hall.

Running up to me with a stack of books under her arm and her red hair in a mess was my best friend Maisie.

"Maisie " I shrieked hugging her as her books fell to the floor.

"Oh great" she said bending over to pick the books.

" How was Germany?" I asked.

She had gone to Germany for the holidays to visit Frau Pairh. Her grandmother.

"Boring!" She said "there were a lot of interesting places but grandma just complained and nagged everywhere we went"

"We're going to be late for class if we don't move" I said laughing as the bell rang.
••••••••••••••
Soon it was lunchtime and Maisie and I went to the cafeteria.

"Do they make anything better than this sloppy thing?" Maisie asked playing with her food.

"I'm not even eating this shit" I said pushing my plate away.

"Whoa. Who is that hottie?"  Maisie asked staring wide eyed at someone behind us.

I turned and saw a boy with brown hair. He had biceps the size of watermelons and the most glamorous smile I have ever seen.

"He looks like he came out of a movie " Maisie said dreamily.

" Is he coming here?" I asked panicking as he strutted over to us.

"Um...hi" he said nervously.

" Hey dreamboat" Maisie said twisting her hair around her fingers.

" Um... I'm new here and I just want to know where the office is" he said.

" I'll take you" I said quickly.

" Great" he said flashing his sparkly teeth.

" I'm Scarlet White" I said when we were out of the cafeteria.

" That's a beautiful name " he said making me blush. " I'm Mason Halpern".

" This is it" I said showing him the office.

" Thank you Scarlet" he said smiling yet again and sending shivers through my whole body.

" Wait!" I said before he opened the door. " a couple of friends are having a bonfire tonight and I was wondering if you'd like to come"

" Sure where is it?" He asked.

" In Rover Woods" I said.

" I'll be there" he said going into the office.
••••••••
Soon school was over and Monroe came to pick me up again.

"How was school?" He asked.

" Great" I said.

" Hey, I know it's weird that I'm dating your mum but I want you to tell me how you feel about it" Monroe said.

" I'm okay with it. I wasn't before but I am now" I said.

" You sure?" He asked.

" Positive" I said.

We got home in a few minutes and I ran it to look for something to wear to the bonfire.

"Won't you come and look for your mother before you start messing up your room?"  Mum asked standing in the doorway of my room.

" Sorry mum, I'm looking for something to wear to the senior's bonfire." I said still rummaging through my clothes.

" I forgot you were a senior already" she laughed.

"Well I am" I said turning to smile at her.

" How are you getting there?" She asked.

" Adela 's going to pick me up at eight" I said.

" It's only six Lette, c'mon dinner?" She pleaded.

"When I find something we'll have dinner" I promised.

For what seemed like hours, I searched and searched and finally found something to wear. A light blue Aztec crop top and high waisted jeans with my mum's black leather boots. By then it was 7:20 so  I got in the shower and then dressed. The jeans flattered my hips and and the crop top revealed a bit of my flat tummy.

" You look beautiful " Monroe said coming into my room.

" Thank you" I said twirling.
He laughed.

"Adela's here!" Mum shouted from downstairs.

" Coming!" I shouted back.
I picked my bag and my makeup kit and rushed downstairs.

" Bye mum!" I said as I rushed out the front door.

" You look fab" Adela said smiling as I got into the car.

" Where's Maisie?" I asked.

" She's coming with Nick" she answered.

In about thirty minutes we arrived at Rover Woods. The party was in full swing when we got there. Almost everyone was dancing and some people were already drunk.

" Want a drink?" Adela asked.

" Yeah" I said.

We both chugged down the vodka in our cups and fast as we could and hit the dance floor.

" Looks like Mr. Movie star is here " Adela said pointing at Mason.

" Hello Scarlet" he said.

" Oh hi. You made it" I said.

" I was invited by the prettiest girl at school. I wouldn't miss it for the world " he said as I blushed.

"Wanna dance? " I asked.

" Yeah" he said flashing his award winning smile.

We danced the whole night. We goofed around and drank so much alcohol. It was if we knew  each other already. I had never felt so alive.

" You're very beautiful " he said looking at me.

" I am? " I said blushing.

" I hope I'm not making you feel uneasy " he asked.

" No you're not" I laughed.

We were sitting on a log far away from where the party was going on.
He leaned in slowly and kissed me softly.

" I'm sorry. I just can't contain myself around you" he said blushing profusely.
" It's okay" I said kissing him again.

It was either I was really drunk or this boy really had an effect on me.
The moment was broken as we heard growls coming from behind us.

"Did you hear that?"  I asked getting up.

"Who's there" he called out.

A girl with blonde flowing hair stepped out of the shadows. She looked young but there was something about the way she spoke that told me otherwise.

" Sarah, please not here" he pleaded.

" Oh why not. I'm bored." The woman said.

" Please" he begged.

" Oh I get it.....your little girlfriend doesn't know about your .....secret" Sarah said with a wicked smile playing across her lips.

" Mason who is she?" I asked nervously.
My head was spinning due to over intoxication. I didn't even know If I was really seeing all of this or I was hallucinating.

"You'll find out in a few minutes babe just be quiet " Sarah said clearly irritated by my interruption.

" Who sent you here?" Mason asked.

" Jade" she said smiling wickedly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 3.9K 75
What if all your life you were told your future was bright? That you were perfect luna-to-be, that the boy you love should according to all signs be...
85 15 14
Jade Stewart a happy go lucky girl who enjoyed and lived life to the fullest till the moment she became vulnerable to the only bad boy/ playboy in th...
34.8K 1K 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
8.2K 98 23
Beverly has been in love with a half vampire half human, Chance, and has her heart broken. When he returns it opens many doors of longing and anger...