A Sister's Love [COMPLETED]

By esereth_

A Sister's Love A Short Story Author: Paulyne Therese De Mesa Co-author: Aprylle Pearl Bautista 10 Galileo P... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter One - Birthday
Chapter Two - The Beginning
Chapter Three - Suspicious Act
Chapter Four - Thesis Partner
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
EPILOGUE

Chapter Six

649 11 0
By esereth_

FIRST ENCOUNTER

I WOKE UP EARLY to finish my assignment in Accounting 101. I forgot to do it because of Rye. Blame it to that man. 

I discover many things about him. He told me that his family left Canada to stay here for good. He has a little sister and he's the captain of our basketball team. He loves cooking and eating sweets. We have so much common! Ohmyggg. I think I like him already. Yiiiee. 

Yaya Tere told me that Ate left early while Mom and Dad had an emergency in our office so I eat alone.

My phone beeped. When I look at it, Annika texted me. 

From Annika:

We're here at the garden. Seeyah! :kiss emoticon:

I replied to Nika's text as I reached our campus. I'm so excited to tell to the girls about Rye! Hihi. I imagine their giggles... Admiration.. And...

"Hey!" I hear someone not-so familiar called me but I just ignored him. I'm too excited to tell my girls about Rye!  

"Hey watch out!" I heard it again. This time, I turn around. I felt  something hit me. Then everything went black.

***

"Is she okay?!"

"What did you do to her!?"

"You'll pay for this if something bad happen to her, France!"

I was awaken because of the loud murmurs I heard. I slowly open my eyes but regret it because of the strong light that welcomed me. And now, all I can see is a white ceiling. I'm at infirmary, I guess.

"Ally? Are you okay? How do you feel now?" Annika asked worriedly.

"I-I'm fine.. What happened?" I said, massaging my temple.

"The football players were practicing for their game then you were hit by their ball." Trish said calmly. Oh, that's why my head hurts a bit. I don't wanna have any bruise please.

"Who brought me here?" I asked again.

"Francis. He's the one who hit you." Trish chuckled. I don't know him. But I wish I could have the chance to thank him some other  time.

We stayed at the infirmary for a while and when the school nurse allow me to go, we go back to our class.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 3.5K 38
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
84.6K 1.9K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...