Mint candies

By Booklandip2

A story that will make you look at mint candies a different way again. More

Chapter 1, sweet tooth
Chapter 2, the poster of a famous man
Chapter 3, the poison candy Factory
Chapter 4: The blue room
Chapter 5: The yellow & red room
Chapter 6: The black room
Chapter 7, Black thorn's life

Chapter 8: The hidden pink room

1 0 0
By Booklandip2

I woke up after hearing a weird noise behind my window of my pink home, Sailen was pecking at my window looking pretty fearful!

"What is it Sailen?"

"There's a hidden room I found in the factory! Let's go Rukan!"

"Okay Sailen, I hope we'll find it until the factory is gonna open till 6:00!"

I open the front door and followed Sailen to the factory of poison peppermints. We flew to the roof of the factory, walked around for a little while and fell in a hole that was a bright color of pink, we looked around the brightly lit room. the room was filled with jar of giggling spiders with big eyes and fuzzy bodies....I was shaken by these gross bugs giggling at me and my friend Sailen! We flew out of the room and covered the bright room with a rug we found next to the entrance! Then we flew to another room which is colored green. We stayed there until morning arrived for an hour or two, or a day...Until we were kicked out by the evil black swan who screeched at us....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1M 660K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
17.7K 685 90
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
232K 3.1K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
67.8K 1.4K 18
Maybe you shouldn't keep ignoring those love letters and bloodstains in your mailbox anymore, who knows when the person who keeps putting them there...