Sexlessons with Cameron

Oleh CelineEleonora

A girl moving into a new country so she meets her new neighbor and he gives her sexlessons Lebih Banyak

New neighbour
First school day
Cameron's place

getting out of the house

2.1K 12 5
Oleh CelineEleonora

Next day

7 AM oh no not already..... My alarm started beeping in my head and i then came to my self and saw a half naked Cameron that i had layed my head on the whole night....wait?...did we have? No i don't or i wouldn't have, wouldn't I?

well i gotta get dressed before he wake up so i just gotta go *i stepped on a lose piece of wood* fuck it, is he awake now? narh i dont think so i just need to get out of here..

I opend the door as quiet as i could but it wasent quiet enough. while i stood in the door he said "Hey where are you going beautiful? Your not leaving, are you?" I couldn't just run away now "well i just need to pee" i said but he grapped my closet so i couldn't run with that, shit!

i came into the room again and Cam stod there fixing his hair without his shirt on yet, its just perfection. While i just stood there in the door and looked at him, wearing panties and a laced bra only.

He turned around and said, "you want me now, since your just looking at me so much" "yeah i dont know i just freezed a bit" and i did but then he came closer and just stood there and looked at me i freezed one more time.

I grapped my close and ran out off Camerons house oh fuck how did this even happen.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

377K 22.6K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

427K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
205K 10.6K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...