Bad Boy In Luv || Completed

By Suga_Kim

In which a girl hides a big secret behind those nerd glasses. Credits for the cover goes to @Jiminfication :D... More

1.New School
2.Jerk
3. I Hate You
4. Partner
5. A Day with BTS
6. A day with BTS (part 2)
7. Being an Idol
8. Detention
9. Savior
10. Feelings
11. Jealous
13. Hang Out
14. Vacation
15. Vacation (Part 2)
16. Ice Cream?
17. Absent
18. Confess
19. Girlfriend?
20. Unhappiness
21. Jungkook's Birthday
22. Pain
23. News
24. Official
25. Baby
26. First Date
27. New Students
28. Sasaeng
29. Field Trip (Part 1)
30. Field Trip (Part 2)
31. Hurt
32. Misunderstood
33. The Truth (Part 1)
34. The Truth (Part 2)
35. I'm Sorry
36. One Mic
37. Jinhee.....KJ?!
38. Hug Me
39. Together
40. KJ
41. Festival
42. Mine
43. Love
44. Prom
45. Cheating (Final)

12. Special Girl

356K 14.5K 9.5K
By Suga_Kim

MIYOUNG's POV

Jinhee too a long time in the bathroom, I was worried so I tried to find her to see if she was okay.

But the moment I walk inside the bathroom... It was filled with yells, kicking sound, and laughter.

"Jinhee-yah, are you here?" I called and all the noises was stopped.

A moment later, one of the cubicle's door open.
I gasped when I realize what happened. "Oh my gosh, what have you done to her!" I yelled.
They were bullying Jinhee!

"Aw,it's Jinhee's little friend" the queenka said, looking at me.

"Go away bitch, if you don't want this to happen to you too" she threaten. I look at Jinhee, she was a MESS! As much as I want to help her, I know I couldn't beat them all.

"GO!!" Laura yelled.

Then I ran out of the place.

I'm sorry Jinhee, but please hang on there! Jebal!

TAEHYUNG's POV

"Oh what happened to our Taehyung? Only 20 sit ups?" Suga mocked while the other laugh.

"Oh shut up" I roll my eyes. How can I do more when our faces are so close each time I sit up? I swear I would've kiss her if I continued.

"Guys!!!!" Miyoung yelled at the top of her lungs while running toward us as if she was chased by a bear.

"Guy!!! Help!" She yelled again.

"What happen?" Jin asked. "Is everything okay?"

"NO!"

"Why?" Jimin asked.
"What is it noona?!" Jungkook asked. We were all anticipated for her to answer.

"Jinhee!!.." She tried to catch her breath.

"what about her??!" I shouted.
"What happen to Jinhee?" Suga and Rapmon asked.

"She's....she's being bully by Laura inside the girl's restroom!" Miyoung yelled.

"WHAT???!!!!!" They all yelled. But I couldn't stand here anymore, without another word, I RAN.

"Taehyung, wait up!" I could hear them running after me.
This is truly a terrifying feeling, the first time I have this feelings....was when I lost my first love....I couldn't protect my lover....but now....I don't want history to repeat themselves again. Not with Jinhee! I'll do anything to save her! I'll do anything to protect her!

The first thing I heard was laughter inside the bathroom. BTS was now behind me.

The laughter was coming from one of the closed cubicles.
"They're in there" Miyoung whispered.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!" I yelled as I kicked the door.
"OPEN IT!" The rest of BTS kicked the door too.

"Ahh!" The girls yelled due to the loud sound of us kicking door. "OPEN IT OR I'LL BREAK IN!" I yelled.

"Alright alright, we'll open it!" The girls said. After a few seconds, the door finally open.

My heart drop the moment I spotted Jinhee on the ground. Her er hair was a mess, her arms was bruised, and her head was dripping blood!

"Noona!!" Jungkook yelled, there were pain in his voice.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" I yelled to the bitch Laura then she flinched.

"I-I" she hestitated, but I push her hard then she fall flat to the ground. I didn't want to use violent toward a girl, but she wasn't a girl. She was an animal!

"I thought we told you not to ever touch Jinhee!" Rapmon yelled to the girl who are now weeping on the floor. Her followers just stood still.

"Give me that phone" I said coldly to the girl who been using her phone to record this.
She was scared, terrified as she slowly give me her phone. I throw it in the toilet then let the water took over her phone away.
"Noo!!" She squeak then I glare at her, at all of the follower. They all stand and froze into stone.

I couldn't wait anymore, I kneel on my knees then pick Jinhee up. I rest her body on my arms. I took out her glasses. A drop of blood drip across her forehead which rips my heart in pieces.

"Jinhee-ah, wake up!" I shake her a little but she still didn't move.
"Come on Jinhee!"

But still no reaction.

"Taehyung-ah, just carry her to the nurse office, we'll took care of this." Jin said and the others nodded.

I nodded back then carry Jinhee bridal style.
"Make sure they're all expelled." I said look at Laura and he followers before exiting.

After that, I ran as fast as I could to the nurse office with Jinhee in my arms.
"Be strong Jinhee" I whispered.

All the students were looking and gasping but I don't care. All that matters right now, is for Jinhee to be safe.

"Oh my gosh, what happen?" Mrs. Hyun, our nurse asked.
"Long story, but please take care of her, jebal!" I pleaded.
"Alright, I need you to put her in one of the bed and then wait outside okay?" She answered.

"Okay!" I answered. I did exactly what she said, then left outside. But before I left, I leave a kiss on her forehead. Don't leave me like Yuna, Jinhee-yah
Don't leave me Jinhee, you're my special girl.......

In the mean time, I went back to look for BTS. I found a huge circle of attention in the middle of the school.
"Get out of my way." I demanded and all the kids made away through for me.
Turn out the circle of attention was the Laura and the other girls, apologizing to BTS.
"Please don't get me expelled." the girls pleaded. All the kids in the school was looking at her with confusion.
"What did she do?" A few of them mumbled.

"Taehyung, I don't know what to do with these girls." Suga said while all the member turn to look at me.

The girls are now looking at my way, asking me for forgiveness.
"Please oppa, I won't do that again!" She cries. Pathetic.

"Listen up!" I said to the whole school. "If anyone of you ever dare to touch Jinhee like these girls did. I will expel you from this school and send you to hell, understand?" I finished and they all stay quiet. They know BTS have the ability to do that.
"I'll give you another chance." I said to the Laura. "Now go away or I'll expel all of you!" I shouted and in a matter of seconds, the circle disappeared.

JINHEE's POV

I feel the pain in my stomach region. The pain are even more intense toward the area around my head.

"Arghh" I groan in pain as I hold on to my head. I open my eyes.....the first thing I saw was an unfamiliar ceiling.
"You're awake!"
I turn to my right then find Taehyung sitting beside the bed.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the nurse office" he replied.

"What happen?"

"You passed out then I brought you here." he responded.

"Did you save me?" I asked.

"Yes, we all did, Miyoung is the one who told us." Aw....I thought Miyoung was gonna leave me.

"Jinhee-yah" Taehyung called.

"The girls promise not to touch you anymore. So don't leave okay?" Taehyung sounded sad as ever.
The way he said "don't leave" shaken up my heart. Of course I won't, I'll never leave.why would he ask me that anyway, I never say anything about leaving.

"Of course I won't!" I chuckled.

"Really? Promise??" He smile like a little kid tucking out his pinky.

"Promise" I smile as I locked my pinky finger with his.

"Where's the others?" I asked.

"Oh, they're outside waiting, I'll call them for you." he said happily as he get up and open the door.

Then one by one, appear though the door.

"Jinhee-yahh!!" J-hope beam.
"Are you alright??" Miyoung and Jin asked.
"Does your head still hurt?" Rapmon asked.
"Noona, can you see clearly?"
"Are you feeling okay?" Suga said.
"GUYS, let her answer!" Jimin state.

I chuckle a bit, I feel happy that they care for me.
"I'm fine, totally!" I told them with a smile.
"Ah! You make us worried sick!" They said.
"Sorry, But I feel okay right now"
"Argh, we were gonna ask you and Miyoung to go to the mall today, but I guess we can't." Rapmon pouted.
"Sorry! I'll promise we go next time!" I said.
"Stop saying sorry pabo and get well soon already" Taehyung ruffles my hair, that was cute~

*Later That Day*

"WHAT IS THIS??!!!!" The eonnie yelled. They lifted my shirt to quickly, I didn't have time to react. They've seen the bruises on my stomach where Laura punched and kicked.
"It's nothing!!" I cover my shirt back down again.

"Stop lying! We've notice we been dancing uncomfortably during the live! Because of that bruise on your stomach right?"
Minhee asked.

"No, I've been dancing like that" I lied.

"Jinhee. Just say the truth, the stylist told me your stage outfit was suppose to be a crop top shirt but you refused to wear it." Minah said.

"Alright! Alright! I'll tell the truth." I know they will make me say it no matter what. "The girls at school bullied me."

"WHAT??!!!" They shouted.

"Shhhh you're too loud!" I told them.

"How could they do this!?!! Jinhee, I'll send you back to your old school!" Minhee said.

"Eonnie, I can't leave...I promise I won't leave." I told her.

"Promise what? To who?" Minah asked.

"I promised to someone.....to someone who save me." I told them.

"Someone save you?" She asked.

"Yes! And I pinky promise him not to leave." I said. "I'm sorry, but I won't leave."

They sighed

"I'm sorry Jinhee, but who can guarantee the girls won't bully you again? You're not safe in that school, go back to your old school, ya?" Minhee calm her voice.

"Eonnie, they won't bother me anymore! Please don't make me leave!" I begged.

"If you want to stay, you have to expose your cover then. They won't touch you if you're KJ" Minah said

"Noooo!!! I can't do that!!" I'm not ready to show my cover.

"Then you're going back" she said.

"No!! Please!! Give me one more chance!" I told them "pleaseee"

"Jinhee-ya-"

"Pleaseeee, I promise it won't happen again. They won't bother me any more, don't make me leave!" I pouted.

They sigh again.

"...........Fine......but if I see any bruises again. You're moving!" Minah said.

"Yayy!! Thank you!" I smiled and hugged them. I love them so much.
"Okay okay" they chuckle. "Lay down, take a rest, don't move so much okay?" They said to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 156 40
Power is a very good thing but what will be the situation when it will gets out of control? When the brother and sister who is ready to die for eacho...
2.2M 107K 19
"I'm like pi baby, I'm really long and I go on forever." in which jeon jungkook likes to annoy and tease his math teacher.
2.3M 84.5K 36
"W-who are you?" He smirked. "Have you forgotten about me, baby girl?"