100 Ways To Get Revenge

By cupcakeninja44

Ever wanted to get revenge on that really annoying person in your life? Do your days go by where they seem to... More

Hypnotism
Embarrassing Secrets
P Scandal
D Scandal
Embarrassing Video
Slumber Party: Pt 1
Slumber Party: Pt 2
Slumber Party: Pt 3
The Rubber Glove Arrow
Comebacks
The Stone Wall
That Weird Look
Awkward Love Triangle?

Clumsiness

117 1 1
By cupcakeninja44

3. Clumsiness

Trip Luke or just make him be clumsy and make a fool of himself. It helps if Luke crashes into a couple other objects.

If you study dominos you will realize they fall one after another. That's all you need to know. If Luke happens to crash into multiple other people while you "accidentally" trip him...then you have done us well. You should congratulate yourself for getting this far. Not everyone can master revenge.

Most people (such as Luke) will never be able to get back at you so you should feel free to trip (while he's not looking, of course) to your hearts content. Just try to make him look as ridiculous as possible while you do it. But don't do it every time or he will get suspicious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 20.3K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
14K 1.1K 31
This story is related to brother sister bond. Where brothers are strict yet loving and caring and sister is fully troublemaker and apple of her broth...
49.5K 6.6K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
19.2K 46 22
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...