I'm Fine

By AnneAndAmanda

Four best friend have been friends forever. Theres Adeline Taylor, a fun loving crazy person, Alex Delerosa... More

Chapter 1: Adeline
Chapter 2: Violet
Chapter 3- Alex
Chapter 4: Ashton
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Violet

Chapter 7- Who Are You?

35 1 2
By AnneAndAmanda

**Adelines POV**

I woke up in a dark room trying to remember what happened before I blacked out. All i remember is coming out of the hospital when four boys dressed in black walked up to us.

"Good morning beautiful." I looked up. I was so confused because that voice sounded a lot like Louis.

"W-w-w-who ar-r-re y-y-you?"

"Im Louis Tomlinson. We got your friend out of going to that bad envirenment, called her home. We noticed on the news and we just had to save y'all."

"So wait? Your Louis Tomlinson, from One Direction?!"

"Sure am." He said. I go excited and I passed out.

When i woke up there was some light in the room and i could see Liam, Louis and Niall. I also could see Violet, Alex, and Ashton. Harry was slapping and shaking Ashton awake.

"About time you woke up." Louis said walking over to me. I just smiled, half alseep. A dog jumpped on top of me. It looked like a miniture husky, but then i noticed it was Loki.

"Hey, Loki!" I said as he walked over for me to pet him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
80.3K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
164K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...