The real King is back, and af...

By Lucky3

Duncan Carter moved from Bourmouth to London the same day Zed Tomas was sent from London to Dublin, when Dunc... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 1

1.7K 33 3
By Lucky3

I changed how I swap POVs from my other book Moving in with my mother....how id that equal finding my mate if you read that no this ............ < dotted line means POV change hope you don't get confused 

Well here is the frist chapter..........

Chapter 1 – The King is back

“Did you hear?” said Sidney my latest girlfriend well today’s one anyway. I shook my head, not really caring what she had to tell me but if being nice to her meant I would get laid tonight bring out Mr. Nice Guy. I am Duncan, number one player at Stonebrick High [AN: Made this up] I moved here about a year ago and now I was in my last year and ruled the school. I am the captain of both the football and rugby team/ I had three close friend one, the only popular girl I haven’t slept with Terry, the reason I haven’t slept with her is easy she is a closet lesbian, I and my other two friend are the only ones which know. My second friend is, Ryan, popular sporty type just like me but has only one girl friend who he loves. Well he think he loves I don’t believe in love so it not so much for me is more like really likes. And lastly but not least Oscar he is sporty but also I bit of a boy genius which is really annoying because he is always getting A stars in test. When I can barely get an C, it’s not like I don’t try I do all the time. I even got Oscar to help me once, but he just ended up shouting at me, for a hour then punching me in the face. So yeah studying not my strong point.

“Well Zed is coming back today” As she said this her eyes light up, this confused me who the hell was Zed? Terry who was sat in the seat next to us, Sidney was sat in my lap, “You mean Zed, like bad boy Zed” she sent pointed look at Jake and Ben who were at the back of the room two of the four bad boys, and I guess this Zed was a fifth. “Yeah” said Sidney nodded excitedly, I frowned over her head at Terry, who laughed at my expression, then managed to get out “He was sent to boarding school a year ago” I nodded he must have left before I came here.  

As if on cue the door opened with a bang to revile a gorgeous guy...What The fuck did I just say that I AM NOT GAY!...but as I looked at him for longer I had to agree with my first thought he was gorgeous...still not gay... but the way his hair sticks out perfectly without much gel, hot his greeny blue eyes are serious, menacing but having cheerfulness in their deeps his arms where muscular without being too big, and you could see the hint of a six-pack under his shirt and on his lips was a smirk.

A few girls that I had already spelt with whistled at him, then a knife went flying across the room, and he CAUGHT it. His smirk if possible grow wider and then he unclick the pen knife putting it in his jeans pocket. Then he looked right at me and said “The really king is back” I felt my eyes narrow, and everyone in the class including the teacher she only just got out of uni, and I have screwed her to. Well they all fell silent waiting for my reaction, I opened my mouth to say something but he was already out the door. 

I turned towards Terry “Well he’s a douche” she laughed and so did the rest of the class listening, then Sidney said something which had her off my lap “A hot one” I rolled my eyes and pushed off my lap on to the floor putting my legs up on to the desk, crossing my arms. Terry Laughed and turned back towards the teacher who had decided she might as well try and teach us something.

....................................................................................................................................................

I knew straight away when I looked at him that he was the Duncan Carter I had heard so much about in my year away. I could tell it was him because of the way his fringe is straight almost in his amazing brown eyes, did I just say I am amazing. I am straight poker straight like a erect penis. He also looked slight Chinesey but Jake had already told me he was born in England but his mum was from china guess that’s were he gets the looks from, nice looks. I stopped closing my eyes and took a deep breath but I was surprised and angry to find that stupid Duncan Carter was the only thing came to me, my hole brain was filled with him.

I, Zed Tomas don’t I mean DO NOT fall for guys I am Straight. I play rugby what gay guys plays rugby, gays don’t play rugby! Right? I don’t look at other guys which is a good thing since I am straight, then why the hell couldn’t I get this one guy who seemed to be a jerk out of my head. I walked through the empty corridors since the bell for the end of the lesson still hadn’t fucking rung. Now I will admit I am smart I mean really smart. Which is one of the reason I mess around and get in trouble so much I don’t have to listen. I already know what they are going to say. I don’t need to do my homework all the teachers know I will get a hundred percent, and I get A stars in all my test. So really the only reason I come to school is because well I am the king of stonebrick high, I don’t run it by having sex with everything with two legs and boobs, I hope they have boobs. What if he is gay two, whoa what the hell am I think when the hell did I say I was gay, which I am not! But anyway no I don’t run it by playing girls and sports, well I sort of do it with sports before I left I was the head of the rugby team, but another place in this school hot Duncan Carter stole, no! Just Duncan Carter no weird adjectives my brain decided to add.

But as I was saying or thinking whatever, I run the school with awesomeness, if you asked other people they would call it fear but that is only because they are scared of my awesomeness. Jake, Ben, Chris, Taylor and I are Stonebrick’s ‘bad boys’ and I attend to live up to that role if I have to take down Duncan or not.

I walked out in to the courtyard of the Maths block just as the bell went I sat down at the table me and the guys always used to sit at before I left. I was hoping that they hadn’t moved to a different one in my absences and when they all came out to join me. I was glad to see they hadn’t because no one looked over confused at us.

Jake sat down on my right, Jake is my best friend then Ben who was sat opposite me. And finally the twins, Chris and Taylor not that I am not friends with them it’s just I left before really getting to know them so we aren’t that close but I guess in time who knows. “So what do you think of Duncan?” said Jake passing me half his snack which was a kit-kat bar, sometimes it is like he can read my mind. I bite into the chocolaty goodness, and then out came Duncan with a different girl then this morning. TWO different girls, something weird made my suddenly not want to eat the chocolate anymore. One of the girls spoke to him and he nodded and they CAME OVER. Now I was confused do people talk to us now they never used to. I glanced at Jake frowning he laughed and went to whisper the answer to my confusion to me but my unasked question was answered before he was half way to my ear. “BEN! How’s my big brother” Ben had a sister how did I not know about this, Jake actually got to my ear to whisper this time. “Half sister his dad had an affair and now he has married her mum few months ago” I nodded not really caring after my eyes zoned in on Duncan who had his hand in the girl’s front pocket he was still stood with as she whispered something I guess seductive in his ear.

The weird feeling came in my stomach again but my eyes were drawn away from his six-pack you could almost see through his top and JUMPER. “Bennie can I go to D’s party to night” she said with and innocent smile. Duncan behind her so Ben couldn’t see smirked and licked his lips, Defiant player. “Hey D” said another girl coming up to him, how many does he have on the go at once, “Hey Terry, you coming tonight right” she smirked and walked off smacking him on the ass she went calling over her shoulder “I always come who knows what might happen.” He chuckled and shook his head as if it was a private joke between them. Then another jock came up to him, with a cute girl under his arm “D you coming to practice to night” Duncan’s eyes widen for a second then went off at a distance. Then finally he breath out in fast rush “Yeah but I got another F in bio so I probably not get to do next game” The other guy smirked “Well I guess I’ll be playing centre forward”

Duncan raised his eyebrows “already nicking my spot Ryan, and you call yourself a best friend you don’t even offer to help me in bio” Ryan laughed then said in between laughs “Hey...I ....only...got...a...C...not ...much...better” Duncan rolled his eyes “That’s a pass and a hole three grades better so shut fuck up asshole” I would want to fuck up his asshole whoa what the hell, think straight think straight! Out from behind Ryan? Came a guy with glasses but still looked the jock type “I would offer to be your tutor but I think your nose is still going back to normal from when I helped you with maths” Duncan punched the guy with glasses in the arm “Yeah I got a question wrong you punched me in the nose braking it so I had to miss the test, how is that being a good tutor.”     

I would hate to be the one who tutored him he sounds like a bit of a idiot. He is also throwing a party come on the other people are meant to invite him he is trying way to hard. Just then the bell rang and Duncan dropped his arm from the girls waist like she had caught on fire and he walked off with Ryan, the guy with glasses and before they got to the door was joined by the girl who he had the private joke with, I really need to learn people’s names over again.

....................................................................................................................................................

I walked down to the canteen, I was about three doors away from the double doors when a teacher pocked their head out of a classroom. “Mr. Carter, can I speak to you for a second” I sighed and rolled my eyes but walked in the none the less, to find the principle and Zed in there talking. I tried to keep my eyes off Zed strong and powerful body. But by doing this I met his beautiful eyes instead. I quickly looked away towards the principle to see a odd likeness between them, the bad boy was related to the principle I almost laughed, but my head was drawn away from this by the teacher speaking.

“Now Duncan dear” I frowned at her last word, and I heard Zed’s low chuckle which I must admit was sexy as hell and even turned me on a little. “I know you have been finding it hard in some subjects” what was I five, five year olds find things hard I find it FUCKING ANNOYING, “Language Mr. Carter” I felt my eyes widen had I said that out loud. Zed was full on laughing know so I guess I had “How much did I say?” I asked Zed stop laughing but was still smiling “We know you’re not a five year old” His voice dripping with sarcasm, I just snorted and rolled my eyes. I leant against the wall crossing my arms. “Any way Duncan, Zed here has agreed to be your tutor” It seemed he hadn’t agreed to anything because we both shouted “WHAT?!” at the same time me straightening up and his turning a glare on the principle.

“Uncle Matt, I am not tutoring him he’s an idiot” I frowned, Uncle? Well I now know why they look the same “Oh thanks you’ve been here half a day and you are already calling my stupid, you don’t know fuck about me, you don’t even come to lessons” I said back he rolled his eyes not looking away from his uncles face “You are tutoring him Zedidiah were you want to or not" I couldn’t help it I started laughing at Zed’s face as his uncle said his full name. He turned to me and glared. My laughter quickly dried up under his gaze, and I found myself looking at him more closely. The way his chin was square and strong, how soft his lips looked. I wanted to run my fingers over them to see if they were that as soft as they looked or not, then kiss them......WHOA WHAT THE HELL, I NEED TO GET LAID THATS ALL I AM JUST SEX DEPRIVED yep that’s it, no need to panic. I just need to get with a girl I am not feeling for or checking out a guy. But even after I told myself all this I was still for some reason staring at him, someone cleared their throat and my eyes spanned from his lips to his eyes, I saw him smirking at me. Shit he noticed me looking! Awkward!

I changed my eyes to the principle who was looking at Zed then the teacher who had decided we were boring and had gone on to her laptop knowing the teachers in this school she would be playing a game. I walked over and stood behind her and laughed when I saw she was playing solitaire “You can move the three of spades up on to the two” she looked up at me then slammed her laptop screen down and blushed, I smirked.

“Mr. Carter if we could get back to this” said the principle. “Fine I’ll tutor him” said a smug Zed, both the Principle, and I turned to him at once. Even though the principle said he had no choice I don’t think he believed Zed would come round that easy. “Great, Duncan has Football practice but then he needs to revise for his English test tomorrow if I am right so you can go to the library after his practice.” Zed nodded and I almost shouted “No” them both turned to me in surprise “What?” said Zed staring at me with raised eyebrows. “I can’t be seen in the library” Zed snorted and rolled his eyes “Fine where do you want to go?” I sighed “You can come to my house” I said half heartedly, but for some reason butterflies came into my stomach at the thought of him coming to mine. He nodded and so did I and I walked out back in to the corridor heading the same way actually getting to Lunch room this time.  

....................................................................................................................................................

I stepped out in to the corridor after him seeing his back and ass, a hot ass. God help me, and I will even admit I need it. I watched as Duncan disappeared into the lunch room I caught the door as it swung shut and walked in to see the normal Stonebrick High Lunch time. I guess it was the same as everywhere else in the world, in our school it is like all the others. The students were all spilt in to groups, me and the guys, bad boys. Duncan and his friends and the whores of the school the popular group. Jake’s cousin Mike and his friends emo Goths, but not like depressed emo which cut themselves and believe they were born to kill themselves well I don’t think any of them are like that anyway but of course I don’t talk to most people and I haven’t been here a year. There is also the nerds which I stay clear of at all costs, including when I got put in top groups for everything another reason I hardly ever go to class. But I was silently thanking that I was smart because it gave me a reason to spend more time with Duncan. Wait I want to spend more time with him now I sound so whipped which is not good because one, Zed Tomas does not get whipped over anyone and Two and most important he is a guy.

Even though I had said this to myself I could help but smile at the thought that I was going to tutor him at his house tonight, as I sat down next to Jake I must have been smiling like the chasseur cat, from that movie my little sister watches. “What you so happy about?” asked Ben who like normal was sat opposite me “Nothing” I said Jake frowned at me but let it pass as he thought of something different. Sometimes it’s like this with Jake he can get distracted so easily, “You going to the idiotic jerks party tonight” I felt something inside me want to defend him but I knew that would be weird so I let Jake insulting Duncan slid by. “Kind of have to” I said without think the reason I had to was so I could keep an eye on him with all the girls which seemed to fly round him like well flies. It sort of got me jealous deep deep down, somewhere near my shoe, yeah there that far down.

“What? Why?” said Chris boredom drawing him and his twin in to the convocation. I looked down at the empty table in front of me, think think think “I am tutoring him at his house after his practice and the party is then so I guess I will be there” I said this frowning. I hadn’t thought about this won’t I have to tutor him while a party is going on, oh well he will learn if he wants to or not.

For the rest of Lunch we talked about the others coming to the party to keep me from drinking too much, let’s just say I am not very responsible under the influence I guess that’s why it called that, under the influence. But they were worried about me trashing Duncan’s house but I was worried about punching a girl, because as I watched him over Ben’s head for the rest of lunch almost every girl in the place went up to him to talk to him about going to his party. And that little jealous feeling that had been near my foot was now in my chest raging in my heart.

..................................................................................................................................................................

I walked in the last period to find that Zed had decided to show up for this lesson I was very surprised because I had second and third with him and he did show so I must say I was truly surprised, but then if I was as smart as Terry, Ryan and Oscar told me he was I probably wouldn’t go to any other lesson but PE either. Yep that is my last lesson PE, and I think we were just in the gym which I wasn’t complaining about. I had football after school anyway, I reached a bench in the changing room turning to the wall pulling off my top, the racking my fingers to my hair, letting my muscles flex as I did. I could feel eyes on me but choose to ignore them sometimes guys will just glance at others but I feel sorry for the ones who get caught and called fag, but I didn’t usually rat people out, and somehow this feeling I was getting from their eyes on me made me smirk bring my confidence up even higher. Which is not normal, maybe I am a little gay. No heck no don’t even think that way Duncan think of the party and all the girls coming I closed my eyes and all thoughts of the eye which were still on me were put at the back of my mind.

Next I undid my jeans button and unzipped them, but then I heard Ryan who was next to me talk “Hey D” I pulled off my jeans, and then turned to him just in my boxers. “yeah?” He looked me up and down then laughed I looked down to see I was wearing my ‘Almost at the prise’ boxers I smirk and lifted a eyebrow at him. He shook his head laughing and I turned back to my cloths slipping on my shorts, “So any way what did you want?” I asked putting my shirt on and sat facing the rest of the room.

Just as I did Zed turned round putting his sports shirt over his head, leaving his muscularly chest and six pack abs on show, I was partially drooling they were amazing and Prefect. They were a hundred and fifty percent better then mine but then his hands came down pulling his top over them snapping me out of my daze. For some reason my eyes made it to his eyes and the smirk was back on his lips, he caught me staring again, he is going to think I am a right gay, which I am not.

“Are you even listening to me” said Ryan coming to stand in front of me the first thing I saw was where I knew his crutch would be under his shorts and boxers, and because I had just been staring at a sexy guy think about being gay it made me blush. I stood up “No I blanked out what did you say” he rolled his eyes and slapped me round the head “Stop think about Tina” yes that who I was think about my at the moment girlfriend not the hunky guy that just walked out the changing room. Not hunky even if I was gay I don’t think would allow myself to use that word.   

“Well anyway what I said was, do you think Zed will be able to get you grades up for Thursdays game” I frowned today was Monday “How good do think he is, of course I will not get my grades up by Thursday, idiot remember” I said pointing at my face, he laughed and nodded.

We made our way to the gym to see half the group already working out; my eyes zoomed in on Zed sat at a weight machine, lifting the weights up and down, making his arm muscles bulge and flex.

I made myself look away before he caught me looking at him more the simple glance for the THRID time TODAY; I walked to sit on the weight machine next to Ryan and started to lift my own weights.

..................................................................................................................................................................

After about half the lesson I put the weights back up on the holder and got up my shirt was sticking to me with sweat so I removed it slowly. Since I knew that the girls were watching through the window from the sports hall to the gym and of course I could feel Duncan’s eyes on me which made me smirk, after taking it off completely. I dropped next to the bench sitting down get water from the cup thing. I held the paper cup lightly in my fingers, as my eyes travelled without me telling them to towards were Duncan was lying on his back. I quick image of him laying under me like that breathing heavy as I pleasured him, flashed through my mind, turning me on a little. I shook my head getting rid of those very very disturbing thoughts, and took a drink from the cup which was still in my fingers I couldn’t help but let my eyes look over the rim of the cup to see Duncan lifting the weights.

Then a high pitch voice came through the air almost bursting my ear drums, “D” shirked the voice I turned to see a girl which was blonde and big boobed, and screamed fake whore. Duncan put the weights back on his holder and sat up to see the girl, he rolled his eyes. “What Megon?” oddly he sound annoyed. “I wanted to know if you were taking anyone to the party tonight” yet again he rolled his eyes “No I am not taking anyone because it is at my house so it wouldn’t be a very good date” she frowned then out a ridiculously long nail in her mouth trying to be seductive. I looked at Duncan to see if he was effected by this, he didn’t seem to be. He lay back down under the weights again ready to start lifting it again when the girl Megon? Said “But D” “WHAT?!” He sat up to fast not think about the weights above him knock his eyes by the look of it on the bar “SHIT” he shouted, grabbing on to his eyes, Ryan next to him put his weights back up and got up to see if he was bleeding or what not, I want to go as well but I knew that would be really weird.   

Megon had wide eyes, standing there no longer speaking she then slipped out knowing it was all her fault that Duncan was hurt. I rolled my eyes and filled my top with ice from the water machine and walked over to stand next to Ryan and Duncan who was still rolling around in pain “Put that on it” I said giving it to Ryan who frowned at me, I shrugged and walked off. Pretending I didn’t care if he put it on Duncan’s eye or not but really I wan to go back and put it on myself, but again that would look weird and a bit gay.

..................................................................................................................................................................

I hissed in pain when I took Zed’s top off my eye when we were all back in the changing rooms I looked up at Ryan. Who winced and then his eyes widened and bretahed "Shit". THAT COULDN'T BE GOOD “What?!” I asked. He didn’t answer he pointed at the only small mirror in the guys changing rooms I quickly walked over. And looked in to see a black eye I had been given a black eye by a piece of gym equipment how originally, “FUCK ME” I shouted.

..................................................................................................................................................................

“FUCK ME” shouted Duncan as he looked at his bad looking black eye. But I was worried and slightly scared about was that when he said fuck me this little voice in my head said gladly, really gladly, I must admit I might be gay and I fucking scared shitless!

Hope you like as much as I do lol I don't know when I will next upload I have been writing this so I missed my Moving in with my mother...upload oops but will be soon =)

Haze x

P.S. Chacter's photos at side......................................................................................>

P.S.1 I know the song ...........................> At side is more for the prologue but oh well I love it any way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977 100 30
Thomas Carter spent his entire life trying to find someone with whom he could share special moments, like all of his friends have done before. When...
3.4K 82 20
"Don't go." He begged me at his apartment door. "Don't let me," I replied. He sighed as he turned his head to look back at James. "I'm sorry Darren...
23.5K 796 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...
163K 7.2K 14
When Dream enters school on a Tuesday morning, he doesn't expect to meet a new transfer student, who'll soon become a good friend. There's only one p...