Taming The Hybrid (TVD. Klaus...

By BeckySmolder

Allison Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler Lockwood, returns to Mystic Falls after spending four years in Ca... More

Brotherhood of The Five
Obtaining the Sword
Dinner Date with Klaus
A Day in New Orleans
The Winter Wonderland
Kol's Death
Making Things Official
Klaus is Free
Saving Hayley
Expression Triangles
Back in New Orleans
Rebekah Visits
Meeting Marcel
Plan B is War
Bayou Bar Distraction
Unlinking Spell
The Baby's Blood
Klaus in Combat
To New Orleans
The Bar Attack
Casket Girls Parade
Four Elements, Four Stages
Mystic Falls Reunion
Saving Rebekah
Werewolf House Party
Magic Dreams
The Opera House
Rebekah's Trial
A Party for Peace
Feast of Blessings
The Bayou Attack
Dreaming of Mikael
Moonlight Rings
Esther's Decree
Home Town Comfort
Fighting for Family
Mystic Falls Return
The Wedding
10 Years Later
More Stories By Me

Carol and Tyler Visit

11.3K 232 21
By BeckySmolder

Chapter Fifteen

"You are overdue for a check up," Agnes stated, she was a witch. The same witch Klaus and I met when we first arrived to New Orleans to be exact. She came by to talk and check on how I'm doing. We were in the living room talking while I glanced through a new book of mine. I don't think I"m overdue for a check up. I could only be like two months pregnant at the most. I did want an ultrasound but I want Klaus there and right now it wasn't safe for me to go.

"What am I gonna do, pop into the quarter for a quick ultrasound? A hybrid's pregnant girlfriend, who no one can know is pregnant, escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here," I replied to her, sighing and shutting my book.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child. I know you want to take care of yours so you should go," Rebekah chimed in. She was across the room sitting down doing something. Who knows what on her laptop.

"I know a doctor out in the bayou off the beaten path. Now I took the liberty of making an appointment for you tonight after hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it," she said and I sighed. I wanted to but...

"Ok. Fine. But Klaus is coming," I stated and she frowned. "Bayou baby doctor it is."

"Are you sure your boyfriend can come?" She asked.

"We'll see," I told her, walking her to the door and she left, promising to come back later tonight. I then walked back to the living room and squealed with delight as my boyfriend has returned home, coming from a side door.

"Hello, love," he grinned as I ended up in his arms. I pecked his lips and held onto him tight. He picked me up and carried me over to a chair by the small dining table. "Please, sister, tell me you're not still at it with the internet search. How does one begin anyway, just type in 'anonymous attic'?" He questioned.

He stood next to me while he poured himself a drink. "Someone has to find Elijah even if I have to search every bloody attic in New Orleans," she replied. Oh, that's what she's doing. When she went to see Marcel he showed her Davina, who wiped her memory of the place. All she could remember was small details about the attic.

"Like looking for a needle in a rather large pile of needles," Klaus mused.

"I remember details about the attic Marcel took me to. There were shutters on the window behind Elijah's coffin."

"Well, that should narrow it down immensely," Klaus said, grabbing my hand and leading me across the room. "Myself, I prefer actual strategy as opposed to mind numbing labor." He sat down on the couch, pulling me down onto his lap. "Marcel's delay in returning our brother makes me suspect he's no longer in charge of the situation. If Davina's loyalty to Marcel is strained, perhaps the young witch will be open to discussing a new alliance."

"As usual your power grabs are more important than rescuing your brother."

"I prefer to think of it as killing two birds with one stone. Rob Marcel of his secret weapon, bring our brother home."

"He better come home," I stated after Rebekah left.

"He will," he promised, kissing my cheek and then putting his glass to the side table.

"Okay. Agnes stopped by. The witch. The one you tried to get to read your palm."

"What for?" He frowned.

"She said I was overdue for a checkup on the baby."

"At what? Two months pregnant."

"That's what I was thinking. I don't feel it's neccessary yet but I do want to go, baby. I'm excited about having our baby. Having an ultrasound will aloow me to see our little baby. I really want to."

"Okay," he sighed, running his hands through my hair.

"So there's an appointment tonight in the bayou so it's kept a secret."

"Tonight? No. I can't."

"But she already made it," I frowned.

"I can't go," he said. "I have a plan to execute."

"Okay," I whispered, frowning and rubbing my flat belly. Before we could continue our conversation the doorbell rang. I groaned and hopped off Klaus' lap. We both walked to the door and Klaus groaned. I raised an eyebrow and opened the door and screamed when I saw my mom and brother. "Mom!" I shouted, hugging her tightly.

"Hi baby bro," I smirked, hugging him next.

"Carol, lovely to see you again," Klaus said. My mom shockingly hugged him. My eyebrows raised and Ty grimaced. She let him go and grinned at us. "You guys are having a baby," she stated and I laughed, nodding my head.

We pulled them inside and to the living room. "We are having a baby," I confirmed.

"Perfect timing for a family visit. I didn't want to let poor Allie down about not being able to go with her for her first appointment for the baby. I don't really think she needs to go yet. We already confirmed she's pregnant and it's rather early. But she wants to. I guess it'll make it seem more real for her," Klaus said, wrapping me in his arms.

"It will. You can hear a heartbeat. I can't," I pouted and he smiled, kissing my forehead while one of his hands, rubbed my belly affectionately.

"So maybe you two can accompany her. I don't trust these witches so I don't want her going alone. But she desperately wants an ultrasound and I don't want to deny her of that privledge," Klaus said.

"Yes! Of course I'll go," my mom smiled.

"Thank you, Carol. Tyler can I talk to you for a second?" Klaus asked him. Ty looked at him and nodded hesitantly. They left and then my mom and I squealed over the baby. She asked if Klaus and I knew what I wanted, a boy or girl. We didn't discuss it and I had no idea what I wanted yet. A little boy, another Klaus running around sounded adorable. But a little girl would be lovely too. I didn't care. I was just excited and my family was here.

Everything was pulling together. My family. Klaus' family was all gonna be reunited once Elijah was home. It was almost perfect. My friends were missing, Damon, Bonnie, Stefan, Matt, and Elena. I still can't believe Jeremy is dead.

"I shall leave you all to talk. I have errands to run. I have fun ladies at your appointment," Klaus said before coming over to me and rubbing my stomach while he placed a loving and slow kiss on my lips.

"Be safe. Call me if you need anything," he emphasized as we pulled away.

"I'll call you later. I'll be fine."

"You always say that," he frowned and I giggled, pecking his lips.

"Cause you always come to my rescue," I smiled and he nodded.

"Just call if you need anything. Rebekah should be free too if I'm not in touch. Have fun. Stay safe. I'm sorry I'm not going, but next time I will," he promised.

"It's fine. I mainly want this just for me to see our little baby," I told him and he nodded.

"If this one goes well we can go together like a week from now or something. I don't want to wait to see my baby but I don't want to make you wait you're already too excited about this," he chuckled and I nodded. With one more kiss on my lips and one on my belly, he was bidding his farewells to us all and then left out the door.

***

"This is the doctor's office?" My mother asked. She was in the backseat while I was in the front and Agnes had drove us here.

"Dr. Paige is only this far out because Marcel's men kept terrorizing her patients. Go. She won't bite," Agnes said. My mom and I got out and headed into the brown, reddish looking house. We met with Dr. Paige. She was nice I guess. She took me to a back room and checked my vitals, weight, and height.

She then gave a quickl ultrasound. I couldn't be happier. I took a picture of the machine showing the baby and sent it to Klaus with a small message, "our little baby. We miss you. You're coming with me next time."

"Beautiful, love. I'll be home soon. And I'll definitely be coming."

"Okay," I sent back. I smiled and was getting myself together while my mom was retrieving the pictures of the ultrasound. We had got five copies. One for me and Klaus. One for my mom and Tyler. One for Rebekah, one for Elijah, and the last one for my friends back at Mystic Falls. I told my mom to give it to Damon, he was my best friend besides Stefan, Bonnie, and Elena.

My phone buzzed. I looked to see if it was Damon again but it was Rebekah, "where are you?" It read.

"Your blood pressure is a bit high. I've got something for it," Dr. Paige said after handing the pictures to my mom for me. I sighed and waited, rexting Rebekah back and telling her I was at the bayou clinic. I seemed to hear a howl which made me frown.

I walked to the window and saw car headlights. I frowned and looked at my mom as she was digging through her purse. I guess that is where she put the pictures. "Mom," I whispered. "We need to go." She frowned and I gave her a serious look/

Dr. Paige came back with a cup of water. "Uh, you know, I'm actually not that good with pills," I told her.

"Well, me neither, truth be told," Dr. Paige said while mom moved around the room. I gave her a warning look. SHe needed to find something quick so I could knock this bitch out and leave. She walked away and I heard a door open. My mother peered around the door and then looked at me scared. She shut the door adn I turned to see a needle in Dr. Paige's hand as her back was to me.

She walked to me and I stepped back. She went to grab me and I moved forward, head butting her. I pulled my arm away and brought her hand up and made her stab herself with the needle. My mom had locked us in the room and was now struggling to open the back window.

Dr. Paige fell to the ground and banging started at the door. My mom called for me and I Saw her climbing out the window. Thank god she was wearing dress pants and not a skirt of dress for once. I climbed out just in time and we took off running. I held my mom's hand as I ran, tugging her to keep up with me. We ended up in the woods and I began panicking.

A few guys showed up and my mom had clubbed one with a large piece of wood. I gasped and grabbed his weapon and hit one of them with it repeatedly and he fell to the floor groaning. I looked up and their was another guy infront of me. Before I could do anything or he could he was dead and Rebekah was revealed to me. Thank god.

She pulled me to her feet and hugged me. "How did you find me?"

"Your text got me half way. Vamp hearing did the rest," she answered. My mother came over and I grabbed her, hugging her, making sure she was alright. "Who are they?"

"Witches, warlocks, whatever," I grumbled.

She looked back and said, "there are more of them. Run!" I grabbed my mom and pulled her long, running. I didn't want to leave Rebekah but she was gonna be fine. They couldn't kill her. Me and mom on the other hand were just human.

I didn't get far when I heard Rebekah gasp. I let go of my mom and something shot me in the shoulder. "Allie!" My mother yelled.

"Run! Go!" I shouted before I fell to the ground, everything going dark.

***

"Klaus," I sobbed into the phone. I had just waken up and I was in the car with my brother. He saved me. He told me that Klaus had sent him to follow after me and mom. He killed all the witches. He killed them, found mom, grabbed me. I was jsut waking up.

I told Tyler to go find Rebekah and bring her here. Mom was in the backseat, shaken up a bit. I had called Klaus after Tyler left. "Rebekah already called. She said she lost you. I didn't know if your brother was okay, or not. I'm almost there. I'll be there soon, love. Don't leave," Klaus told me.

"I won't. Just hurry. I'm scared and I'm tired. My shoulder is sore. I got shot with a damn arrow."

"I'm sorry, love. Never again are you going anywhere without me. It never ands well. Thank god for my sister and your brother."

"Hurry, Klaus. I just want to go home," I cried.

"I'm here. Where's my sister?"

"Ty went to go find her."

"Well, she's awake and I told her to look for you," he sighed. He then hung up and I called Ty, telling him to come back. I was so relieved when I saw Klaus and Rebekah walk out of the house/doctor's office thing.

I got out the car and walked over to Klaus. He pulled me in a hug and I cried into his shoulder while he rubbed my back. "You're safe, love. It's gonna be fine. I'm here," he whispered in my ear soothingly.

I eventually stopped crying and mom got out the car when Ty showed up. I hugged him and then Rebekah, thanking them for saving us. "You've completely healed," Klaus said, looking at my shoulder, after moving my cardigan down, expecting to see a wound.

I gasped and looked up at him in confusion. We all turned to Tyler. "I didn't do that. I took out the arrow and covered it with a few napkins, but I didn't heal you cause I had to go find mom," Tyler said.

"There's not a scratch on you," Klaus said, looking back at me.

"It's the baby. The vampire blood, Klaus' blood in your system. It can heal any wound. Your own child healed you," Rebekah said, wrapping her arm around me.

"The witches were supposed to protect you. When I get my hands on Sophie Deveraux-" Klaus began.

"It wasn't Sophie. It was Agnes," I pointed out. I was sitting down on the steps with Rebekah on one side and my mom joining me on the other, hugging me tightly.

"Fine. Agnes, Sophie. It's all the same to me. I'll slaughter the lot of them," Klaus shrugged and I frowned. I hugged my mom back and thanked Rebekah before getting up to calm my boyfriend.

"Not if Elijah gets there first," Rebekah replied.

"Elijah?" I questioned as I was halfway to Klaus. "Did you find him?"

"He's been in touch, and he has a plan," Rebekah stated. "All he asked is that we take car of you." I reached Klaus and brought his hands to my belly.

"You can't kill Sophie. We're linked, remember," I told him and he grumbled. He leaned down and kissed my belly before pulling my face in his hands and kissing me deeply. "Never ever letting you out of my sight again," he muttered against my lips.

"Let's go home," I told him and he nodded. Tyler had drove behind Agnes the whole way here. So there was a car. Tyler got in the front seat to drive us home while Rebekah sat in the passenger seat, giving the directions. My mom sat in the back with Klaus and I. My boyfriend didn't say a word as he held me on his lap letting me cuddle him. "You are the best knight and shining armor," I whispered to him and he smiled.

"I haven't exactly been the one to save you," he reminded me.

"Yeah, but your comfort means the most," I said and he smiled, kissing my forehead.

***

I had showered and eaten properly. My mother forcing me to eat before I went to bed. I let my family leave after the longest goodbyes. Tyler even was nice to Klaus when leaving, threatening him to take care of me 'or else.' Once theey were gone, my boyfriend tucked me in bed and kissed me.

"Give me a minute, I'll join you," he told me and I smiled. I waited for him and then tugged him to the bed after letting him strip down to his boxers.

"You are so perfect," I told him while we laid together, cuddled in bed under the soft covers.

"No, heaven's no," he chuckled.

"Yes," I declared, pecking his lips, smiling against his mouth. When I pulled away a grin swept across his face, making me so much happier.

"Go to sleep," he whispered, bringing my head to rest against his naked chest. Things couldn't be more perfect. Klaus and I were doing really well as a couple. I don't know how I could live without him. He's such a huge part of my life. He means so much to me. And we have his sister who is excited about this baby. My brother and mom are okay with our relationship and the baby now. Elijah was gonna come home and he cared a lot about my well being and this baby being brought into the family, their family. Baby Mikaelson was gonna have a loving family. Very loving.

***

"We had a deal. You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army, and whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain you allowed ALlison to be attacked," Klaus told Sophie. He had literally just rushed into the room, forcing her itno an arm chair.

Rebekah and I sat on the couch across from her and Klaus came to join us, sitting on the other side of me. I grabbed his hands, squeezing it, hoping he'd calm down. It was too early in the morning for him to go killing people. "And almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches," Klaus continued his rant. He was furious. I was okay with it because it was about him wanting me to be safe at all times.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear," Sophie stated. "Allison and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die."

"Thenw ho were they?" Rebekah asked.

"They're a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby," Sophie said and I frowned. My baby is very well known to the witches. First back home somehow it spread among witches there to New Orleans. Now some witch I haven't met is having visions about my unborn child and trying to have me killed.

"What kind of vision?" Klaus asked, dropping his hand from mine and putting his arm behind my back along the couch.

"She has them all the time. They're totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one."

"Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?" Klaus questioned, moving again and leaning forward towards Sophie. He had that angry looking on his face.

"Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches," Sophie answered.

"Ah, well, I grow fonder of this child by the second," Klaus grinned, looking back at me. I smiled but couldn't help but roll my eyes. He leaned over and kissed my belly then my lips.

"Sophie, look. I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle baby whilst he tries to win you witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?" Rebekah chinmed in.

"Elijah is talking to Davina?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah, as we speak, I imagine. I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd."

"Do tell," Klaus encouraged, pulling me onto his lap.

"I wasn't always an advocate for the witches," she began. "My sister was devoted like our parents, and our upbringing was very strict which drove me nuts. The minute I turned 21 I left the quarter to travel and play, but I wanted to be a chef. So I came back to Rosseau's."

Then the story continues. So she had been a party girl. She was having a good time then her sister dropped by and said that the elders voted on something and going through with 'the harvest.' Not that I know what that is. "What the bloody hell is the harvest?" Rebekah questioned in confusion and I giggled at her outburst.

"It's a ritual our coven does every 3 centuries so that the bond to our ancestral magic is restored. We appease our ancestors. They keep our ancestral power flowing," Sophie explained.

"And why haven't I heard of this?" Klaus chimed in.

"Because the harvest always seemed like a myth. A story passed down through generations like Noah's Ark or the Buddha walking on water, the kind some people take literally and some people don't," she answered. Then the story continued. The 'elders' gather 8 girls who may want to participate in the harvest. Apparently Sophie's niece was among those girls and so was Davina.

"They had the girls of our community preparing for months. Four would be chosen for the harvest. They said that it was an honor, that they were special. I thought it was a myth," Sophie continued.

"Was it?" Rebekah asked. A phonr began ringing and Klaus moved me a bit and grabbed from inside his coat pocket. "Marcel, bit early in the day for you, isn't it?" Klaus greeted, moving me over into the empty seat so he could get up and walk around the couch.

"Rather you than me. All that responsibility seems like such a bore... Dead witches in the bayou. Sounds like less of a problem and more like a cause for celebration... Well, why not? I haven't been in the bayou in ages. I'm on my way," Klaus said.

"You can't go out there now. I need to father the witches' remains and consecrate them. If I don't get to them before sundown, we lose the link to their magic," Sophie said now that he was off the phone.

"Those witches tried to kill Allie. I prefer for Marcel's informant not to find anything that would lead him back to us, to her, or to my child," Klaus said. He then headed for the exit but paused.

"Stay put," he told me and then looked at Sophie, " And save the rest of your story till I return." He then left and I sighed. The door opened and slammed. He walked back in and looked at me. "You are coming with. I don't know what kind of trouble you may get into if I'm not here."

"Okay," I chirped happily. I got up and walked over to him, taking his hand. ANd then we were off together. Today shall be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
34.2K 706 31
When Leah Black moves to the new mysterious town of Mystic Falls, she finds her self intertwined with the supernatural world. This leads her to meet...
4.6K 96 30
"Hurry your ass up, Tyler!!" "He can eat a dick, see if I care!" "If you want to marry her, you gotta get my permission first!" "Wait, what?" ~~~~~~...