When We Met Them (Hetalia Fan...

-Treble tarafından

(Hetalia Fanfic) When we met them...we didn't know that they would change our lives...forever... ... Daha Fazla

Short Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Quick Author's Note (Kinda Important)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!!! (Plus Important Info)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
A New Story???
The New Story Is Out!!!

Chapter 16

240 3 3
-Treble tarafından

Mia's pov
~~~~~~~~
Today was just like any other day at Canada's house. I was currently playing with Kuma on the floor in the living room. I was wearing a light pink jacket and some jean shorts.

Today is the end of August and soon it will become September. Fall will surely come sooner than I thought. I wonder how my parents are? And other people that I know. School would of started by now. Does anyone miss me? I bet my mom is worried, she's always worried for me-

I heard a knock on the door. I wonder who that could be? I stood up and walked to the door to answer it. I saw that it was Jessica. She had a bag in her right hand and a straight face.

"Hey Mia," she greeted. I smiled and bowed my head.

"Hi Jessica, what's up?" I asked. She sighed.

"...Do you think it's ok if I stay over for a bit?" I tilted my head in confusion. Why would she want to stay over here? Strange...

"Why?" I questioned. Jessica looked away from me.

"I rather not speak of it right now..." She mumbled.

"W-Well alright...but you staying here isn't my decision. It's Canada's so come in and I'll go ask him," I explained. Jessica entered the living room and sat on the couch as she put her bag down. Canada must of heard me open the door because I saw the Canadian walk downstairs.

"Oh, hi Jessica," Canada spoke while waving. Jessica waved back.

"Hey Canada," she replied, "Is it ok if I live with you and Mia for a bit. I'll at least be here for a week, so please?" Canada smiled softly and nodded.

"Sure, why not?" He uttered. Jessica sighed with relief.

"Thank you so much," she said. I was really curious on why she would want to stay here. Did something happen?

Canada looked at the clock we had in the living room and uttered, "I should probably start on dinner before it gets too late..." He then left and I was alone with Jessica. I gave her a 'I know your hiding something' look. She glared slightly at me before she looked away.

"I know that look, Mia..." She muttered while sighing.

"Well...are you keeping something from me?" I asked. Jessica took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Ok fine, but you cannot, and I mean CANNOT tell anyone...especially Ashton!" She exclaimed. I nodded, understanding every word she said.

"I won't tell, I promise," I replied. Jessica played with her hands and looked to the ground, her short, black hair covering part of her eyes.

"Ok...so, I've been having this weird feeling lately...I don't know how to explain it, but I feel kinda sick...it only happens when I get near America...maybe I'm allergic to him. But I have a feeling that this is what a crush is..." She groaned as she put her head in her hands. "I just don't know what to do..." I gave her a sad look.

"Jessica...at times like this I wish I have fallen in love before so I could tell you if what you are feeling is a crush or not...but I think you should just tell America what you're feeling and see what he says-"

"Hell no! I am not doing that!" She yelled at me. I sighed.

"Alright, I'm not going to force you. I'm just saying what I think is best in my opinion," I stated.

"I know...and I'm sorry it's just...I'm kinda...scared," Jessica said as she whispered the last word, like she was ashamed. I sat down next to her and gave her a hug.

"It's ok to be scared, Jessica," I explained as I let go of her, "Everyone gets scared." She grinned at me and nodded.

"Alright, you're right," Jessica uttered, "Thanks Mia." I smiled back.

"Alright, dinner's ready!" Canada exclaimed from the kitchen. Jessica and I both got up and went into the kitchen. Matthew smiled softly at both of us and set down the dish we were going to eat. Both Jessica and I looked at the dish like it was an alien life form as we sat down. Matthew sat right next to me as Kuma sat in his high-chair, like usual.

"Um Matthew, not to sound rude, but...what is this exactly?" I asked. Canada looked at me with wide eyes.

"You've never had poutine?!" He questioned, really surprised. I shook my head.

"How about you Jessica?" Matthew asked.

"I don't think so..." She replied. Canada looked absolutely shocked.

"It's really good! It's a combination of french fries, cheese curds, and gravy. This dish was first made in Quebec. You guys should really try it," he explained. Jessica shrugged and tried the Canadian dish.

"Not bad..." She uttered as she continue to eat. I smiled softly as I took a bite of the poutine. My eyes lit up as I savored the flavor.

"This is really delectable! Thank you so much for making it, Canada!" I exclaimed in pure delight. Matthew smiled softly at me.

"You're welcome..." He uttered quietly as he continued to eat. Once everyone was done eating, I went upstairs to change into my PJs. I also took a shower. It was quite refreshing. Once I was done, I went downstairs to see Jessica and Canada sitting on the couch. They were currently watching a movie. Kuma was sitting on the floor.

"Hey Mia," Jessica uttered, "Just in time. The movie just started," I smiled and sat in the recliner.

"What movie is this?" I asked.

Jessica grinned and uttered, "The Avengers." I nodded and looked at the TV. I've never seen this movie so I hope I like it.

(Time-Skip To The End Of The Movie)

Once the movie got over, I was super tired. I'm surprised I didn't sleep through the movie. Then again...the movie WAS pretty good. I checked the clock in the living room and saw that it was about ten o'clock at night. I yawned and stretched as I got off the recliner. Jessica was already asleep on the couch. Canada moved to sit on the floor so she had more room.

"I guess I'll sleep on the recliner tonight," I giggled quietly. I turned my head back to the recliner and saw that Kuma immediately took my spot and was already asleep.

How?! Just...how?...

I looked back at Canada whispered, "Guess I'm sleeping on the floor," I uttered. Matthew shook his head rapidly as he dragged me upstairs and into his room. He shut the door.

"No you aren't," he said, "You can sleep in my bed, I can sleep on the floor."

"Are you sure-"

"I'm positive," he interrupted with a smile. I sighed and slowly got under the covers of the queen sized bed. Canada got some blankets from his closet and laid down on the floor.

"Hey Canada...you know we can both fit right?" I asked. He slightly blushed and nodded.

"Yeah, but I rather give you as much room as you need," he explained as he got comfortable on the ground. He took off his glasses and set them down beside him. I quickly got back up and turned off the lights. I found Canada's bed in the darkness and quickly got back under the covers.

"Good night Canada and thanks for letting me sleep in your bed," I uttered as I yawned.

"Good night Mia..." He replied as if he was slowly falling asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes. I felt the calmness of sleep surround me and I was out like a light.
----------------------------------------------
Canada's pov
~~~~~~~~~~
I was awoken by the sound of a blanket being tossed around and mumbled words. I opened my eyes and reached for my glasses. I put them on and saw Mia flip and turn while mumbling, "My fault, my fault." The moonlight from the window gave me enough light to see.

I laid still. Was she having a nightmare?

Suddenly, Mia jolted up and breathed heavily. She crawled to the edge of the bed and let her legs dangle from the side. I saw her shaking and heard her sniffle. She then let out a quiet, shaky sob.

Wait...WAS SHE CRYING?!

I quickly got up and went over to Mia. I hugged her really tight from the side. I heard her gasp slightly.

"C-Canada..." I heard her mumble quietly.

"Shhhhhhh" I whispered, "It's ok..." I felt her turn her body towards me and she buried her head into my chest as she wrapped her arms around me. I heard her sob and hiccup. I rubbed her back gently.

"It's ok...it's ok...shhhhhh," I whispered in her ear, "You're alright. I'm here for you, Mia....I'm here." She cried for a bit longer before I felt her let go of me. I reached over to turn on the small lamp on the bedside table. Once I turned it on, I saw Mia's tear-stained cheeks and puffy, red eyes. I rubbed her back again.

"What's wrong?" I asked her in a soothing tone, "What happened?"

"Sorry I woke you up..." She whispered hoarsely, ignoring my question. She didn't even dare to look at me in the eyes. I sighed.

"Mia, please tell me what's wrong," I said, "I want to help you." Mia looked at me with those shiny, hazel eyes.

"I...I had a nightmare..." She uttered. I gave her a sadden look.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I questioned. Mia looked away, then looked back at me.

"Well...It had something to do with my family. I had a dream that once we return back to my dimension that all of my family was dead and it was my fault. If I didn't leave, they would of still be alive...in the dream anyway. But to tell you the truth. Lately I have been having nightmares. It's always about my family though...." My heart sunk at this. Why didn't she tell me...

"I had one nightmare where my family disappeared and then other where they just...forgot about me..." I saw Mia's eyes start to tear up again. "What if one of those things really happen..." She uttered shakily, "My family is very important to me, I-" I quieted her by hugging her again.

"No, don't say that. I bet they miss you a lot and it's probably very unlikely they will die or disappear...now...shhhh. It's ok..." I let go of her and she smiled slightly at me.

"I'm sorry for bothering you with my problems," Mia stated as she looked away from me. I shook my head.

"No Mia, it's ok. I am never bothered by you or your problems. If you are ever feeling sad, don't be afraid to talk to me, ok?" I asked. Mia nodded.

"Ok," she replied, "Hey Canada...can I please ask you something?"

I smiled softly and answered, "Of course..."

"Why did you cry out not for me to leave when I almost drowned? I mean...I'm already going to be leaving when the summer solstice arrives..." She explained. My breath caught in my throat.

It was true...she was going to leave...I try not to think about that though. I would also not want to see her die or have her die. At least when she goes back to her dimension, I'll know she's ok and alive.

"Well...it's kinda hard to explain," I stated, "Seeing you almost die really scared me, but when you do go to your dimension, I'll at least know that you are safe and ok. If you would of died, I wouldn't have known that you were ok..." Mia smiled at me and chuckled slightly. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Well...if I would of died, I would of been in a different place. I would be safe and ok. I believe that when we die that we go to the afterlife or heaven...but I also try to keep an open mind about the whole concept of life after death also," she explained. I nodded. She did have a point. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Yeah, I get that," I replied, "It's also good to keep an open mind." Mia hugged me back before I let go. "I think we should get back to bed," I uttered.

I was about to get up when I heard Mia stutter, "W-Wait um..." I turned to her.

"Yes?" I asked. I saw her face turn lightly pink.

"Well...d-do you remember when you cuddled with me during my birthday?" She questioned. I felt my face heat up while I nodded.

"Yes, why?" I replied.

"Well....I didn't get any nightmares that night so could you...maybe...cuddle with me? It's ok if you don't want to I..." Her face turned from pink to red. I sighed at her. She really was too cute.

"Mia..." I muttered, "It's ok...I'll keep you safe." She smiled softly and bowed her head.

"Thank you, Canada," Mia said. I nodded and smiled back. She crawled back to where she was sleeping and I got to the other side of her. Mia turned to face me. She looked up at me and grinned softly. I looked down at her with a small smile as I wrapped my arms around her gently. I felt Mia wrap her small arms around me slowly as she snuggled into my chest. I felt my face and ears burn.

"Canada?" I heard her mumble in my chest.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"When I was little and I got nightmares, my mom would sing me a song. Do you think you could sing me a song...please?" She asked. I gulped slightly as I stroked her hair.

"Of course Mia," I replied. I took a deep breath and started to sing a lullaby in a hushed tone for Mia as I stroke her hair some more.

"Aller dormir, Aller dormir. Aller dormir, ma petite feuille d'érable. Aller dormir, Aller dormir. Aller dormir, ma petite feuille d'érable. Berceuse et bonne nuit. Aller dormir, ma petite feuille d'érable. Berceuse et bonne nuit. Aller dormir, ma petite feuille d'érable...."

(Translation: Go to sleep, go to sleep. Go to sleep, my little maple leaf. Go to sleep, go to sleep. Go to sleep, my little maple leaf. Lullaby and good night. Go to sleep, my little maple leaf. Lullaby and good night. Go to sleep, my little maple leaf...)

I then started to hum the lullaby in Mia's ear as I stroked her head. Eventually, I felt her breath slow down and I realized she was asleep. I smiled down at her and slowly and softly kissed her forehead.

"Ne vous inquiétez pas Mia... (Don't worry Mia...)," I whispered very quietly to the sleeping girl, "Je vais vous protéger contre les ténèbres. Tant que je suis à vos côtés, je ne laisserai rien vous blesser. Je promets... (I shall protect you from the darkness. As long as I am by your side, I won't let anything hurt you. I promise...)" I took off my glasses and put them on the nightstand. I pulled Mia a little closer to me as I shut my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

(Time-Skip To The Next Morning)

I woke up to hear flashing from somewhere. I opened my eyes and grabbed my glasses from the nightstand. Once I put them on, I was met with a camera right in my face. Who I saw taking the pictures made me shocked.

It was Jessica!

"Jessica!" I exclaimed as I flailed my arms. Mia jumped from the sudden noise and groaned. "S-Sorry Mia..." I uttered. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"It's ok Canada," She replied with a smile on her face. She then turned to Jessica and saw the camera in her hands. "What were you doing?" She asked.

Jessica giggled, "Just taking pictures of the cute couple." I felt my face redden as I looked at Mia who was really red.

"You better flipping delete those pictures..." She muttered. Jessica laughed.

"Nope!" She exclaimed. Mia quickly got out of bed, but it was too late. Jessica ran out of the room.

"Hey! Get back here, you biscuit!" Mia yelled as she chased Jessica. I chuckled at Mia's silliness.

Mia...thank you...thank you for being my friend...but sometimes I wish we could be something more...
----------------------------------------------
Chapter done!!!! Sorry it took so long. School has been going on so its been hard for me to update this.

I also made a new cover for story and Mia's picture is a little different. She has shorter hair, but that's it.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Thanks for reading and see you all next time!!!

~Treble101

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.2K 416 45
(Ghosty don't read this book) [ENDED/ABANDONED] Y/N, a shy girl at school, a fangirl at home. You always loved hetalia, it got you through history cl...
68.3K 2.3K 26
It has been a year since you moved to England, but your quiet afternoon is interrupted by a surprise party held by your human and "country" friends...
800 8 73
Ciao! Moi moi! Watashi wa LA1327! So this will be a Hetalia fan fic! Songs and stuff are written here so Enjoy muchachos and senioritas Aru! Ve~ I'm...
3.8K 81 16
You have been dating Italy since your first day at Hetalia Academy where you started as a tiny unknown island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. It...