2. Hate or Love

By kudz12

"James. I think we should get a divorce. This marriage has not been beneficial to either of us." He dropped... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

15 - Epilogue

5.3K 249 20
By kudz12

"If only I hadn't left your house, this would have never happened. I'm so stupid how could I not see this coming."
"Hey, it's not your fault baby. Don't even think of blaming yourself. He is never going to harm you, no one will harm you, I promise you this," he said as he pulled her into his arms.

It had been two weeks after the incident and James had been her rock through it all.

Take me home James I can't live here, not after this.

After packing our clothes James took me home, but we were heading in a different direction.
"Where are we going?"
"Home," he simply stated as he held my hand rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.

We pulled up to an exquisite house and was surprised to see the security man greet James warmly as he opened the gate for us.
"Welcome to your home sweetheart. I bought this for you, for us. I hope you like it."
"Like it, I love it," I said excitedly. The house had eight bedrooms, a library, a spacious office for two, kitchen, dining room and a larger family lounge, a gym as well as a lovely spacious backyard for the children to play.

The children will love it here, I thought to myself as I looked out back.
James walked up and wrapped his arms around me as I leaned against him.

"So which one is our room?" I asked turning towards him.
He took my hand and pulled me towards a lovely room, which had a balcony overlooking the grounds. James wrapped his hands around me pulling me towards his chest as we watched the sun set.
"I really missed you sweetheart," James murmured into my ear.

The smell of his cologne intoxicated her senses as she sighed in response. He easily lifted her up in his arms and carried her to their bed.
"You should rest sweetheart it's been a long day. There is something I need to tell you later."
"Okay Jamie," she said falling asleep.
"Sweetheart," James said waking her up. "Come, let's have dinner."
After their meal, James cleared away their plates.
"Sweetheart there is something you must know. After you left, there was some shocking news."

-------------------

Six months ago

"Where is she!" came the voice of an unknown man.
"Excuse me, who do you think you are to just barge into my house?" James growled.
"I am looking for Janet, my wife!"
"David, what are you doing here?" Janet asked with a quiver in her voice.

"Who is this man?" Aunt Rebecca asked walking into the hallway.
"I told you I would find you, you cannot go anywhere with our baby," he said as he walked up to her taking her hand.
"I'm sorry she said turning to James. I lied, this is my fiancé David. My parents do not approve of David and when they found out that I was pregnant, your aunt said she would help them out by marrying me off to you. Nothing happened that night we just drugged you that's all."

"What!" James said turning to his aunt. "Because of you my family is not here. I have lost the woman I love because of your selfishness. I respected you, but today I cut off any ties I have with you. By the time I get back here you better be gone. David take your fiancé, if you guys ever need any help to sort out the problem with her parents feel free to ask me," he said leaving to inform his parents.

------------------

"Wow," was all Pam could say.
"So Pam will you give us a chance, to start over again maybe by taking you out on a date. I know I once said I hated you, but I want you to know that you turned my hatred to love. You changed me Pam, something no one can ever do. I love you with every inch of my being baby. There is no one like you, no can ever replace you."
"I would like to go on a date with you James and I love you too," she said.
"Hmmm I never thought I would ever date a woman I call my wife," he chuckled as he pulled her into his arms.

Done!!!
Thank you for reading!!!
Hope you enjoyed.
Please check out my other books At Her Command and Love Game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1K 46
"What the hell is your problem Mario."I yelled breathing unevenly. I noticed him fuming. I bet he hated being yelled at. Well, guess what, I didn't...
950K 24.6K 33
"You are no wife to me, you got it!? I'm marrying you because of circumstances and the sooner you feed it in your brain the better it will be for you...
430K 14.3K 53
A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my face , heat pool down my core while I smir...
391K 9.7K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...