Yugioh Gx special season 3

By Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... More

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.

1K 20 15
By Lumaking7

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember sighed deeply. The whole group was assembled at the fortress exit.

"Anyone who know where Jaden went?" Axel asked. Jim nodded.

"I think I saw him walking around" Jim said. Atticus nodded.

"Yeah up at that hill" he said and pointed. Ember let out a sigh again. She couldn't help of feeling left out. It was like Jaden had taken them for granted or something.

"Man" said Alexis and sighed. "How long is Jaden gonna be out there". Chazz snort.

"Maybe he is tossing out a find Jesse party up there" He said in a cold tone.

"There is a party up there and we weren't invited" said Ojama yellow and looked disappointed. Ember sighed again. The sound of music could be heard. Atticus was sitting on the ground like all the others, beside Jim and Axel, and playing his ukulele. It didn't sound so good. He was out of tune. However the others where to sad to notice. They were all sighed a lot.

"He said Kuriboh had found something, but he didn't say what" Syrus said.

"Well he didn't have to leave us here in dark now would he" Hassleberry yelled.

"Yeah I know. It is like it is not all for one anymore" said Alexis in a sad tone "I mean we all agreed to come to this world. We all wanna find Jesse! We all wanna save Freed's people, but Jaden is not asking for our advice or our help at all". Ember sighed and agreed. Atticus played another tune on the Ukulele.

"Yeah he can make me so frustrated" said Ember slowly "He is the hero right. But he shouldn't forget about us. It makes me so, so..". Envied! Ember never finished the sentence. The truth is that she was pretty much envied on Jaden. Being the hero and in someway always gets what he wanted. She also wanted to be the hero! She wanted to save everyone! She wanted to find Jesse! But instead she was following Jaden like a little servant or worse. A little dog! Ember didn't notice that a circle with a symbol appeared on her forehead. It resembled the symbols in these orbs that fell down when Zure got beaten and white orbs who suddenly had disappeared.

"Now, now" said Atticus and made another tone on his ukulele. "Okay sure he may take us for granted, but we are still here because we trust the guy. He is yet to let us down". Ember sighed and nodded. Only Jaden was properly capable of finding Jesse. Slowly the mark disappeared from Ember again. Chazz snort.

"Yeah right! I only think Jaden is looking out for two people" He said angry "Himself and Jesse!". Ember and the others sighed.

"Hey you guys" said a voice suddenly and the others looked around "Look what kuriboh found us". Ember saw Jaden sitting on some giant duck and was holding a map. Beside him was other ducks as well. One for each of them. If Ember remembered correctly the ducks name was "Sonic duck" on the duel monster card.

"These ducks will take us to each fortress" Jaden began but Chazz interrupted him. He asked how many goblin fortress he was gonna drag them through and in the end they began arguing. Jaden hoped he could find Jesse in the fortress and the rest of freed's people too. He was not really listening to anything Chazz had to say. In the end he said they just had to trust him and that they should climb up their ducks. The others wanted to talk more about this, but suddenly Jaden began ridding his duck out of here. Ember sneered. He was so damn inpatient. Jim and Axel had also climbed up their duck and told the rest of the group that they were in enemy territory. Then they rushed after Jaden. Ember sighed deeply. So did Syrus. Then suddenly two of the duck's began running and grabbed Syrus and Ember. Ember noticed a glimpse in her duck's eye and sighed deeply. Just great my duck is a pervert! She got tossed on it's back and it began running like hell. Ember grabbed around the neck of it. Syrus had grabbed his duck's scarf and was hanging on to his dear life. Funny enough these two duck's where following each other, like they were best friends or something. Ember just hoped they would stop soon! The others of the group grabbed their ducks as well and followed Ember and Syrus.

Normal p.o.v.

In the mean time.

Jaden was running through the wasteland on his duck and was complimenting how fast it was. With it's help he would find Jesse and his sister in no time. However Jaden didn't know he was watched. Two fiends called Silver and Gold was looking at him. They smirked evilly.

"It is him! The outworlder who defeated Scarr and Zure, so let's get him" Silver said.

"No! We were told not to intercept him" Gold reminded him "Brron the mad king will handle him. Our job lies somewhere else! This way!". They grinned evilly and disappeared. At the same time Chazz was running on his duck when a little rock was standing in his way and made his duck jump over it, but as it did, Chazz got kicked off it. He landed hard on the ground. Seconds later he and Hassleberry's duck collided with each other, and Hassleberry fell of as well. Then Alexis and Atticus got slammed of, when Chazz and Hassleberry's ducks rushed passed them and now they were all duckless. They all 4 got assembled and they sighed deeply.

"It has been ages and I can't believe the others hasn't found us yet" Chazz said and snort. Hassleberry sneered angry.

"Jaden and the others properly haven't even notice that we are not with them yet" He said and kicked a stone. "And I bet Jaden doesn't care either way".

"Let's think happy thought you guys" Atticus began "If Jaden knew what happened to us, he would.. ahr who am I kidding, he is properly long gone". Alexis nodded.

"I know he means well, but I don't know?! He seems different that usual. It is like he is not thinking about us at all" She said and sighed.

"That's right!" yelled Chazz and a almost similar symbol to Ember's appeared on his neck "He isn't! All he is thinking about is himself. This is all about Jaden feeling better. He doesn't care about what happens to us!".

"Yeah how can he just run ahead without waiting" yelled Hassleberry and another symbol appeared now on Hassleberry right shoulder. Almost similar to the others. "He better have a good excuse for his actions or else I am gonna kick him some certain places". The dino boy also sneered a lot. Atticus sighed.

"You know all the decisions he makes, puts so much strain on each one of us" He said and a mark/symbol appeared on his right arm now too. "Watching how it affects all my close friends. It is just tearing me up inside". Alexis sighed as well.

"He is only doing the right thing to make him feel better about himself" Alexis said slowly and a mark appeared on her right arm close to the elbow "Think about it! He has no problem ditching us out here. You know this new attitude really is bumming me out". They all just lost their faith in Jaden all of the sudden and got hit by different emotions. Then suddenly laughter could be heard and Gold and Silver appeared. They asked them all to follow them to the fortress, but when they refused, they were all knocked out and taken by force. The two fiends were happy, thinking they had done their job. That until they began counting.

"Um wasn't Brron's exact words bring all 6 to me" Gold asked. Silver nodded. "I guess these 4 would have to do now. After we drop them off at Bronn, we will look for the two others". Silver nodded in agreement.

"These two most be quite the warriors if they can hide from us" Silver said and disappeared. Gold disappeared as well.

Ember's p.o.v.

They were running and running. Ember had managed to get on the duck's back and sitting some what comfortable on the duck's back. Syrus on the other hand..

"Ah! Slow down! Stop! Bad duck! Help!" he yelled and was still clinging to his duck's scarf. Ember was amazed he still was on it. Then Ember notice something and that made her heart race. In front of us was a giant Canyon and clift. The other edge was far away from them. Ember got the duck to stop. Syrus however still continued. He had no control over his duck whatsoever. Fear was shown in the little guys face.

"I will never find Jaden and the others" Syrus said and sighed. A symbol was shown on his left cheek. "And I will never make it back home. I will go over that canyon and then they would never find me". However as a miracle his duck jumped over the cliff, and actually reached the other side, making Syrus actually sit on his back and was gasping for air. Ember sneered and her mark on the forehead glowed again.

"Why could he do it and I couldn't" She shouted angry and looked at her duck "Okay ducky. Get me over there". The duck looked at her and had that glimpse in it's eyes.

"Kehehe" it sounded like it was laughing "Kehehe rap rap". Ember sneered.

"I don't care what you want for it. I will give you a kiss if you get me over there too". The duck looked at her and was it blushing. Then it walked really far backwards and with giant speed, rushes over the cliff and landed safely on the other side. The duck looked at her with a look, Ember translated as "I got you over on the other side. So pay up sister". Ember sighed and kissed the duck's cheek.

"Rap! Rap! Rap! Rap!" said the duck and was dancing like hell. However it accidentally hit Sy's duck and it began running again.

"Ah, doesn't that duck ever quit" Syrus yelled and grabbed around it's neck.

"Okay ducky after him" she yelled to hers. It saluted and rushed after them. Her duck was apparently really attached to Ember now. Figures!

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden and his duck had finally reached the first fortress on the map he was holding. He made the duck stop and looked at the fortress. I will find you Jesse! And when that is done, I will reunite with Tara as well. He was really determined. He got off his duck when he heard a voice speak to him.

"Hold on Jaden" it said and he saw Axel and Jim riding on their duck towards him. It had been Jim who had been talking to him. "We haven't seen the others in quite a while. They might have taken a wrong turn some where". Jaden looked in horror. Then back at the fortress, then back at his two friends.

"You think something happened to them?" He asked and the two other males shrugged. Jaden sighed "Um do you mind go looking for them then?".

"Just us?" Jim questioned "But what if they are in a pinch somewhere". Axel nodded.

"What are you gonna do in the mean time?" Axel asked. Jaden didn't reply. "Attack that fort all by yourself?". W kuriboh was floating beside him and looked worried at his friend. It hoped he made the right choice, and even if he didn't, the little monster would stick by his side forever. Axel sighed deeply.

"We will go back looking for the others, but you are not marching in alone. You will wait for us. Understand?". Jaden sighed deeply.

"Alright I guess I will" He told them. Axel and Jim looked at each other.

"You promise?" Jim asked him and Jaden nodded. The two males turned their ducks around and rushed out of there. However as soon as they were out of sight, Jaden turned around and looked at the fortress. He sighed.

"Okay I'm just technically broke my promise to these guys" Jaden said and W. kuriboh agreed. Jaden sighed "But I have always gone with my instincts and well my instincts tells me Jesse needs my help. I am not enjoying being in this creepy world as much as the others do, but Jesse risked his life for me and Tara. I just can't let him hanging. I will get him back!". W kuriboh nuzzled his cheek a little and Jaden padded it. Then he walked inside the fortress. He was looking around. No guards again. Either this place is deserted or this is another trap! Jaden had just thought that when lights turned on inside the fortress and the place was filled with monsters.Okay it's another trap. A lot of laughter could be heard around him and on a two sited platform with stairs and burning torches was a monster sitting. He was laughing the loudest.

"My name is Brron mad king of dark world" The monster introduced himself "Welcome! I am delightful that you can join us. I hope you can stay". Jaden snort.

"Thanks, but no thanks your highness" He told the monster and walked further into the fortress. "I think you might have some friends of mine locked up in here. A kid of my age and some warriors". Brron laughed a little.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't and maybe I already killed them and send them to the stars. My fellow fiends has raged many battles in this arena after all, and it is hard to keep track on how many humans who had been sent away and who's not". He began laughing like hell. Jaden looked in horror at him. What is Jesse had dueled in this arena and he had lost against them! Jaden clenched his fists.

"Tell me where my friend is" Jaden almost yelled. Brron only laughed a little.

"That's for me to know and you to find out Jaden" Brron said evilly "That is your name isn't it". Jaden sneered angry. He actually didn't wonder why he knew his name.

"Okay, and how do I find out?" He questioned angry. Brron grinned again.

"We duel" Brron said and summoned a duel disk. He walked down the staircase and was some meters away from Jaden now.

"Wait what? You are gonna duel me yourself?" Jaden questioned. Brron nodded.

"Yes since you already have defeated two of my strong men, I don't see any option" He said and smirked "I want the honor of dealing with you personally".

"Well then the honor is gonna be all mine" Jaden said and sneered "You wish your highness". Brron grinned evilly again.

"You Jaden" He said "As a obedient little prisoner". Jaden sighed. It really didn't come as a surprise. Every duel he had fought apparently wanted him for some reason.

"And I.. I will save my wish until after the battle" Jaden said and surprised Brron "Scarr your men told me that". Brron hummed a little.

"As you wish little boy. Let us begin" The mad king said and the duel began.

Jaden: 4000Lp.

Brron: 4000Lp.

Brron started off the duel and summoned "Broww, huntsman of dark world" in att mode. Brron smiled evilly and summoned the continuing spell card "Wicked canon".

"This is the most fascinating book you ever read" Brron told Jaden and grinded again.

"What kind of book is it?" Jaden asked confused. Brron grinned evilly again.

"You will see Jaden" He said and was holding out a blank card. He tossed it up so it was above the wicked canon book. Then sounds of rumble could be heard. Jaden looked confused around and on a platform close to Brron's throne thing, Jaden's 4 friends appeared out of some holes and worst of all, they were all chained up and unconscious. Jaden looked in horror. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Chazz! Alexis! Hassleberry! Atticus!" He yelled and looked angry at Brron "What have you done to my friend? What is this all about? What are you gonna do to then?".

"Ah you will find out soon enough" Brron told him "It is your turn Jaden".

"Alright" Jaden said and sneered. If he could win the duel then he could free his friends "Just hang on! I am getting you out of here, starting now". Jaden drew and summoned "Sparkman" to the field. Then he attacked, destroyed Brron's monster and dealt him damage. However since Brron lost life points, his book activated. Now he could sent "Wicked rune - anger" into the canon. Jaden looked confused at him.

"What is that?" Jaden questioned surprised. The mad king grinned.

"It is the beginning to your end Jaden" He just replied. In the mean time Chazz woke up and found himself captured in chains. He was pretty angry. Then he remembered the two fiends knocked them out.

"Chazz" Jaden shouted from down there "Help is on the way man. I will burst you out of these chains in just a sec. Hang tight". Chazz sneered.

"You better! Cause if you didn't know it, I am in these chains because of you" He yelled back. "And hang tight! If it wasn't for you I would still be nice and relaxed back at duel academy. But you gotta go making yourself feel better. You always runs ahead into things, never thinking about the consequences". Jaden looked confused and surprised at his friend. All his shouting made his other friends wake up as well.

"Chazz I don't understand? What are you talking about..".

"I tell you what I am talking about" Chazz interrupted him "You ran into that portal, knowing that your sister and friends never would let you go alone. It is always fun and games with Jaden and now you act cool, and tell me to hang tight! I am in chains man and can't hang any tighter". He was properly gonna say something more, but suddenly a glowing symbol flew out of Chazz's neck and made him groan in pain. The symbol flew over into Brron's book and in some way got absorbed. The three Ojama's who was beside him looked in horror when Chazz suddenly began to glow. Black and Green grabbed him, but whatever they did it didn't help. Chazz and the two brothers was turned into stardust. He was in some way sent to the stars. Jaden looked shocked at Brron. The fiends as spectator was laughing like hell.

"What have you done?" He asked angry. "What's going on?". Brron grinned a mad laugh. The book opened and showed a page with the symbol on and a picture of Chazz. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"My wicked canon, that's what going on" Brron said and laughed "So keep attacking. I got pages to fill. Every time I take damage, the book demands a sacrifice! A wicked rune, which your friends are marked with of course!". Jaden saw all his three other friends looked scared at him and who could blame them. They were gonna disappear just like Chazz did. Jaden felt so heartbroken! Chazz got.. he disappeared!

"I am so distressed, because if Jaden attacks, one of us will..." began Atticus.

"One of us will end us like Chazz did, in that book. It is just terrible that we were the ones who was singled out" added Alexis and looked in horror.

"I am so mad!" yelled Hassleberry "You got yourself in a duel and we have to pay for your recklessness Jaden". Jaden looked surprised at his friends.

"Guys I am really sorry" Jaden told them. Brron looked at him.

"Don't be Jaden! You see your friends are gonna be pawns for the great fusion card. The rune who marks each of them and boils there emotions that they feel. Anger, Hate, Sadness, Anguish, Doubt and Envy. It is these emotions that are gonna be devoured and poured into the wicked canon. The more they give the more the summoning shall be ahaha" Brron laughed like hell now. Jaden looked in horror and many different emotions at the same time. He was not sure if he even could count them all. Anger and hate for Brron of course. Sadness and guilt for letting his friends down and a couple of more he didn't have a name for right now inside his mind. He couldn't do a thing right now. He was stuck in this duel and could only look when the blank card over the canon began pulsating and absorbed some of that dark aura who was around the book. Jaden couldn't believe that all this was happening in front of him and he couldn't do a thing to stop him.

"This can't be" Jaden said in disbelief and fell down on his knee almost dropping the cards in his hands in the process "This is all my fault. What do I do?". Brron looked at him and smiled a creepy smile. Apparently he loved seen Jaden in misery. "It is still your move Jaden. So do you risk yourself or are you gonna make your friends pages in my book. The choice is yours, but if you plan on kneeling all day, which is quite fitting for you, you might as well end your turn". Jaden sighed.

"Fine it is your move" He said in a low voice and got up on his feets. Brron looked at him. Then he suddenly looked up at Jaden's friends, and Jaden could swear that Brron looked angry for some reason. He couldn't hear what he was mumbling to himself.

"Hmm, only three left? I need 5 more runes to offer up. My men must hurry up and find the last two" He mumbled to himself.

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember sighed relieved and filled her hands with water. Her and Syrus had found and surprisingly stopped the ducks, at a little spring with water. Ember got of her duck and was drinking greedy at the water. Syrus was gone of his duck as well and was sitting on some small stones. He was sighing a lot.

"Well Em and ducks it looks like it is only us now" Syrus said and sighed. Ember looked up at him. Syrus was a little different today. He continued "Out here all alone. I doubt my friends are even looking for us. We are after all the sidekick and no one misses the sidekick". Ember was about to say something, when a voice filled the air.

"Well it seems like we missed you two" the voice said and two fiends was suddenly standing in front of them. They were grinning.

"I don't know how you got passed us" said the Silver one "But is won't happen again". Ember clenched her fists. This was not good! This was not good at all.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Back with the duel with Jaden, the spectators was shouting "Duel, duel" over and over again. Jaden was still a little out of it, but he had sworn that what happened to Chazz, not was gonna happen to the rest of his friends. W kuriboh appeared.

"I don't know what to do kuriboh" Jaden said "If I attack, he will send the rest of my friends to the stars and I just can't do that to them". He looked at his friends and then looked away. It hurt him to see them chained up. Brron was laughing like hell.

"Oh but you will Jaden!" He told him "You are gonna decide the fate of all your friends. Whether you like it or not". Brron drew and looked at the card. He smiled.

"Perfect destiny has a good sense of humor" He told Jaden and grinned again "From the stars I summon "Zure the knight of dark world" to the field". Jaden looked in horror when Zure was now standing in front of him. Although he was a card now, it was still really frightened. Brron encouraged Zure to attack Sparkman and dealt Jaden a little damage. Jaden however still felt down on one knee again. He was still out of it. Jaden's hands was shaking and his heart was aching. Tara! I.. I feel so lost without you! You normally could find a solution and keep my mind straight. I.. I wish you were here! However sadly she wasn't. Jaden sighed deeply. The thoughts of his friends joining that book together with Chazz, was just to horrible. He got them into this mess. He just had to get them out, even if it means.. Jaden looked at Brron. He had to quit this duel. He had to give up. Jaden was not sure how fun it would be to be Brron's prisoner, but everything was better than seeing his friends getting sacrificed.

"I know what you are thinking Jaden" Brron said and smirked "You are planning on giving up and surrender yourself to me. However I feel like I should tell you this. I am not letting you off this duel that easy. You send two of my best men away and you are gonna pay dearly. You are gonna send your friends away Jaden, and it will all happen of the decisions you make. Then when your will is broken and your heart is in despair. Then I will claim you as my obedient prisoner.". Brron was laughing like hell again. Jaden sneered angry.

"It is not gonna happen Brron" Jaden said. However deep down he was doubting himself and wasn't sure if that was fully correct. He just hoped he was right. Brron sets two cards and ends his turn.

Normal p.o.v.

"Ahr" yelled Ember like hell and spurred their duckies like hell. Ember really hated this. Syrus was riding like hell as well and he was right beside her too.

"Come on Qaucky" yelled Syrus "Before these fiends has figured out we escaped". Ember couldn't hit a smile. Since she had kissed her duck it had been kind of fond of her, so when the two fiends attacked her, her duck and it's friend attacked them. It made it possible for both of them to escape on the ducks back.

"There they are" yelled a voice then behind them and Silver and Gold was once again on their tail. Ember sneered angry. Why couldn't she be the hero? The sidekicks always got targeted and she really hated it.

"Every time people escape. They yell" said Silver annoyed "How are they able to get their voice so high up. Can't we just let them go?". Gold sighed.

"No! Brron needs them for his duel" He told him. Sliver sighed.

"Fine, but if they keep screaming, you are gonna carry them back" He replied. The two fiends rushed after the two sidekicks. They were close at the cliff now. The two fiends smirked, thinking they could catch them now, but to their surprise, they jumped off the cliff and got.. SLASHED. The two ducks kept running though. The two fiends looked away. It was not a pretty sighed.

"Oh, oh" said Gold and looked at Sliver "What do we tell the mad king?".

"That we never found them?" Silver said. Gold nodded and they disappeared. However the reality was another story. They both got saved by Axel and Jim. Axel used his spell "Copy doll", and made a copy of Ember and Syrus. The fiends fell for an illusion. Axel and Jim looked at them.

"Your screaming let us right to you" told Jim and Syrus came up with a stupid excuse that it had been his plan all along. Ember just snort.

"Well come on you Guys" Jim said and smiled "We have to go back to Jaden". Ember and Syrus went quiet. Jim asked what was wrong.

"It is Jaden" They said and Ember continued "He is becoming obsessed with finding Jesse. I am worried what he would stop at nothing, just to find him". Jim and Axel looked at each other. However they decided to go back anyway.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Back to the duel Jaden was looking at Brron. It was his turn, but Brron did make it clear that if he attacked he would sent his friends away. Like he could ever forget that. Jaden looked up at the platform at his chained friends and sighed deeply. He drew and hoped for a miracle. He looked at the card he drew and in some way felt even more sad. He had drawn Neos! Oh Neos I am so sorry! I can't play you right now. I got to come up with a way to win without attacking, because if I do, my friends would be sent away to the stars. Jaden placed the card in his hand. He had no such plan in his head right now. He places "Avian" in def mode. He could hear the spectators in the area booing and yelling at him. They wanted some action, not some boring defence monster. Jaden really didn't care. He was not gonna attack.

"Hehe worry not my fiends" Brron then said "This next more would entertain you all". Then he played the trap "Darkness hall". He cut Zure's att in half and now he could special summon two tokens with 1000 att to Jaden's side of the field in att mode. Jaden looked in horror at the monsters, but sneered.

"Doesn't matter. I still don't want to attack you" Jaden said. "I am not letting my friends become pages in your canon". Brron grinned evilly.

"Unfortunately that choice is no longer yours, because now I am going to activate this" the mad king said and played another trap called "Dark tournament". This card switch all monsters to att mode and they are forced to engage in battle. Secondly no monster was destroyed in this battle either. Jaden looked in horror when Avian switched modes and was about to attack. Jaden was far to busy with the duel to notice that Ember, Sy, Axel and Jim had arrived. However they decided to hide themselves in the shadows. If they were noticed, they would end up in chains just like the others.

"No Avian don't do this" Jaden pleaded however his monster couldn't do a thing. It attacked Zure and dealt damage to Brron. Soon followed the two tokens and Brron lost 300 life points. Jaden looked at him with begging eyes. Hoping Brron wouldn't do this, but deep inside he knew he couldn't do a thing. He felt so sad. Because of your attacks my canon activates. So bit your friends goodbye" Brron told him and grinned "Hate, Sadness and Anguish". Jaden looked in true horror.

"Ah, hey Jaden. How could you do this to all of us. I guess we are not as important as Jesse" sneered Hassleberry angry. Jaden looked hurt at his friend.

"No you are wrong! It is not like that at all" He told him.

"Then what is it" asked Atticus and covered his eyes "You just gave up on all of us. It is eating me all up. How could you send us away". Jaden bit his lip. He felt so guilty. He looked at the only person he loved and hoped would support him.

"Alexis" He questioned in a really sad voice. She looked away from him.

"I thought we were friends, but I was wrong! We don't matter compared to Jesse and Tara, and it is so sad to know that" She said. She looked so sad.

"No Lex" Jaden began saying, but he never finished the sentence. The three rune cards reacted with his friends and the marks all left their body and entered Brron's book. Jaden looked in horror when his three friends began to glow and turned into stardust seconds later. Jaden shook his head. No! How could I let this happen! In the background, the others were watching. Ember and Syrus looked surprised.

"Jaden, did you make our friends vanish" Syrus said slowly "I guess you would stop at nothing to find Jesse". Ember looked at him and took his words to her heart. Jaden looked in horror when his friends was shown up in Brron's book, giving power to that fusion card. Jaden mumbled their names and felt devastated. Brron on the other hand looked up at the card and smiled evilly. It was his turn. He only needed one more rune and that extra rune of Envy to give it more power. However since he didn't know where these two were, Brron figured the 4 runes was enough to finish the card. He activated the other eff of his canon. By sending the rune spell card out of play, he could give it's power to the card as well. Jaden just looked at him with a defeated expression. He was so guilty and so depressed that they were gone.

"My friends" mumbled Jaden in a sad tone "They are gone". Brron smiled evilly.

"Yes!" Brron said and grinned "But your loss is my gain. Those 4 offering had made me able to acquire..". But as he said that the card, who just showed a picture, became blank again. Brron looked surprised at first then angry.

"No! Don't go!" He began and then sneered "Curse it! They weren't enough. I needed a 5th rune. Maybe even the 6th one". Jaden woke up by these words.

"Wait you needed a 5th rune and maybe a 6th rune?" Jaden questioned and looked shocked at him "Does that mean you needed more of my friends". Brron smirked.

"That's right" He replied "The little one and as a bonus the girl as well. I needed at least the power of the 5 spheres". He told him he needed these emotions to create that blank card over the book. Jaden looked shocked at him.

"So you did this for a card" He said in a sad tone. He just couldn't believe it.

"That's right! To bad I underestimated the power of super polymerisation" Brron said and sneered "I may not summon it, but I will defeat you with or without it Jaden. So prepare to serve me boy, because it is still my turn". He continued removing a the rune spell cards and the wicked canon from play. By doing so he was allowed to summon a lv 8 fusion monster on the field. He chose and special summoned "Reign-Beaux, overlord of dark world" to the field. Then he attacked Jaden's avian and dealt him a lot of damage. Jaden sneered. Come on Jaden! You have to fight or this king beats you royalty. If he wins, I am prisoner! Brron grinned and switched Zure to def mode. Then he placed one face down's and ended his turn. He looked at Jaden.

"It is your move Jaden, but why bother, you have nothing left. Why not just accept your fate and surrender to me? I would treat you nicely once in a while when I get you" Brron told him. Jaden sneered and actually drew his next card.

"What is this? You are continuing?" Brron asked "I am sure your friends would respect your effort, if it wasn't for the fact that you had sent them all to the stars".

"Don't talk about my friends" Jaden sneered at him "But if you really wanna know how they feel ask them yourself! I activate my saved wish. When I win you give the information you know about Jesse and then you shall disappear to the stars". He looked really pissed at Brron and he saw when the wish treat Brron was attached to, lit up. Jaden's wish was apparently accepted. The mad king grinned a little.

"We will see about that Jaden" He just replied. Jaden sacrificed his two tokens so he could summon "Neos" to the field. Then he played his "Common soul" spell card. He chose Neos and now he could summon a neo spacian like "Air hummingbird", and Neos gained the bird's att points. Jaden contact fused them into "Air Neos". It's eff activated. Since Jaden had less life points, the difference was added to Neos att as bonus. It got a 1200 att boost. Then Jaden made it attack Reign-Beaux. Jaden then used the quick spell "Contact out" and defused Air neos. He got Neos and Air back. He attacked with Neos and destroyed Zure. Then he made a direct att with Air and gained 1000 life points because of it's eff. Jaden sneered at Brron.

"Not bad eh" he said coldly. Brron grinned evilly.

"Not bad at all eheh. Your anger is intense. It makes you a powerful duelist, but you must search deeper Jaden, because I got this" He told him and activated a trap called "Revenge soul". He could now add Reign-Beaux from the grave back to his hand.

"I am finished" Jaden said and sneered. Brron grinned madly again.

"In more ways that one" the king said and laughed. He played the spell "Dark corridor". He could now take a dark monster from his deck and add it to his hand. He chose "Celri, monk of dark world". However he also has to sent one card to the grave, so he sends the card he just added there. However there is more, since he discarded Celri his eff activated and it is summoned to Jaden's field. When it is there, it second eff activates. It's opponent has to sent a card to the grave. Since that is Brron he sends his Reign-Beaux to the grave. Since Reign-Beaux was discarded by a card eff, it's eff allows Brron to special summon it back to his field in att mode. Then Reign-Beaux second eff activates. All of either Jaden's trap, spell or monster cards are destroyed. Brron chose monster. Jaden's eyes widened when all his monsters disappeared and left him and his field wide open. Brron grinned evilly.

"Looks like you are all alone" He said and smirked "Reign-beaux give him some company". He made the monster attack Jaden directly and he let out a loud scream when the pain from the attack hit him. Leaving him with only 800 life points. Jaden felt to the ground kneeling in front of Brron. He was shaking. The pain had hurt a lot. Both physical and mentally. It really felt like he hadn't any strength left. Brron ended his turn with a facedown. The mad king and his spectators was laughing at him.

"Face it Jaden. You are gonna lose this duel" Brron said and laughed. "You don't have the guts to make a stand. This is so pathetic". Jaden leg was shaken. His body was shaken, but somewhere deep inside him was a voice telling him to never give to. His willpower to fight no mater the odds. That and his anger who was boiling inside. This monster had sended his friends away and he was gonna pay dearly for it.

"Think again" Jaden said and sneered. He managed to get up on his feets "My friends may be gone, but I plan on staying right here. I used to duel for fun, but now I am dueling to avenge what you did to my best friends.. It is payback time!". As he said the last line, Jaden's eyes changed color and his voice sounded so cold and angry. His eyes, who normally was hazelnut brown, changed into golden amber eyes and a hateful look was shown towards Brron. He drew and played the spell "O-oversoul" and summoned back Neos from his grave. Then he equipped him with the spell "Assault armor" giving Neos 300 more att. Jaden sneered angry and a big energy force was shown around him.

"Alright neos. Let's take his monster out for good" Jaden yelled and sneered. "Now finish him off and strike him down". He made Neos attack and destroy Reign-Beaux. Then by removing the equip spell, he could made Neos attack again. Brron looked at him and smiled evilly. That's it Jaden! Feed into your anger! Your actions only leads to your defeat. Luckily for Brron he revealed the quick spell card "Corridor to dark world". He could then summon Reign-Beaux back to the field from the grave. Jaden sneered angry and looked at Neos.

"You never learn" Jaden yelled "Take him down again Neos". His monster nodded and attacked Reign-Beaux which ended in a double knockout. Brron grinned and looked at his hand. Little does Jaden know that I have a trump in my hand. With neos gone, Jaden is wide open! Anger has clouded his mind and blinded his eyes. He was about to think about at his turn and his next move, when Jaden interrupted him.

"I activate the spell "Battle of sleeping spirits", now we can both summon a monster who was just destroyed" yelled Jaden "You know mine, and I know yours Brron! So Brron as long as you keep on bringing your reign-beaux back around, I keep on taking it down, over and over! And eventually have your revenge on you! So hurry up and resurrect him. I know this won't bring my friends back, but watching you squirm sure does make me feel better. Let's do this!". Brron looked shocked at him.

"I can't!" The king told him "Since I used my spell I can't summon on this turn".

"Then I am afraid this is goodbye" Jaden told him and neos appeared back to the field "Avenge my friends Neos". Neos attacked and reduced the mad king's life points to 0. Brron was laughing like hell and looked at him. He was truly mad.

"Hehehe you may have won Jaden, but think about all that you lost. You have nothing to show for it but anger and pain. They will be your new friends" Brron said.

"Shut your mouth, you lost! Now tell me what you did with Jesse" Jaden yelled.

"I don't think you will like what your hear" Brron said and smirked "He is up there. In the stars together with your 4 friends. You will never see him again". The fiend slowly began to glow and Jaden looked in horror.

"Lair! No tell me the truth! No more playing" Jaden yelled back but the fiend was already disappeared into stardust. The fiends in the area looked shocked when their leader got sent to the stars. Jaden didn't really pay an attention to them. He sighed relieved and tried to make himself relax again. He took some deep breaths and without noticing it, Jaden's eyes returned to his hazelnut color. Then he heard footsteps and voices in the background and turned around.

"Jaden" said Syrus and looked at him. Jaden took another deep breath. He noticed Ember, Jim and Axel was there as well and sighed relieved inside.

"Syrus I was afraid that they.. Oh man I am so glad you are save" He told him.

"Oh yeah really?" said Syrus in a doubting voice "Because I don't think you care at all. You changed Jaden". Jaden looked confused at his best friend. He was about to say something, when he felt to hands on his jacket and was suddenly slammed into the wall. A angry Ember was looking at him.

"How could you do it?" she yelled at him "How could you let this happen to him".

"Em I..?" Jaden began but Ember interrupted him.

"Jesse! You said you would find him, but it turned out to be a big lie! I believed in you, but you let me down. Now he is up in the stars just like everyone else" she yelled "I thought you were suppose to be the hero, but youre no hero! You are a shadow compared to a real hero. Some kind of coward! I can't believe I envied you". Jaden looked shocked at Ember. Jim made her let go of Jaden. She snort.

"I will become a greater hero than you" She yelled at him "Just you wait and see". Then she rushed out of there. Jaden was about to rush after her, but was stopped by Syrus's next words.

"This is all your fault Jaden! That our friends are gone, and the constant danger! You let us here, just so you could feel better" He said coldly at him "So you could find Jesse right?! But he is gone! Just like everyone else". They Syrus turned around and rushed out of this place as well. Jim rushes after both him and Ember.

"Axel wait" Jaden said in a sad tone. He felt so heartbroken. Axel snort.

"Looks like you are on your own" He just replied and ran after Jim. Jaden looked shocked. His friends one by one left him. He felt so lost and alone!

"I am on my own?" Jaden said slowly to himself and fell down on his knees "Why is all bad stuff happening to me. I was trying to make everything right, but I ended up making everything wrong for everyone. Alexis, Chazz, Hassleberry, Atticus! I am so sorry! Oh how can I ever make things right again?". He slammed his hands at the ground. As some kind of sign, a little wind was blowing and a blank card was blowing down towards him. Jaden looked surprised at it. He took it in his hands and looked at it. Wasn't that the card Brron tried to summon. The card he sacrificed his friends for to summon it. How could he do that just for a card? Jaden let out a cry. Tears were slowly falling down his cheeks now. Jaden closed his eyes. He felt so lost! So sad! So alone! His heart was aching like hell.

Jaden didn't notice that the scenery had changed around him. He was no longer in Brron's arena. He was in a really dark place with mirrors all around him. They lit up inside this darkness. Jaden let out a cry again.

"My poor friends" Jaden said and a picture of each of his friends got shown on the mirror "Maybe Ember is right. I am no hero! I am a coward! A big one! Now her and Syrus won't even talk to me. I feel so lost". As he was thinking on his friends and how they left them, their image disappeared on the mirrors as well. However Jaden didn't notice that someone was watching him from afar. Some kind of shadow.

"Oh Tara" whispered Jaden slowly "I wish you were here sis. I felt so hurt and alone". He let out a little cry and didn't notice that the shadow moved closer.

"You are not alone Jaden" the shadow said and the boy instantly stopped crying. He was still clinging to the blank card. It was the only thing he had left from his dead friends after all. He was not gonna lose it. He got up on his feets and looked around. Jaden didn't notice the change of the scenery though. Maybe he was to depressed to even care about it? He sighed deeply.

"Who's there?" He said in a low voice "Who's talking?". Jaden felt a little wind around him and suddenly a black shadow was standing in front of him.

"I am!" the shadow said "Although I am not sure you can see me. You never could in the past". Jaden was rubbing his eyes. He was not sure this was real. Maybe he had a breakdown from losing his friends and he began imagining things. However when he opened his eyes again the shadow was still there.

"You're the shadow who is standing in front of me?" Jaden questioned and looked puzzled at it. He was sure he had heard the voice from it before.

"Ah so you can see me, that makes things so much easier" the shadow said in a monotone voice "Jaden, I want you to be who you are meant to be, a great warrior!". Jaden looked away when he heard these words. He was no warrior! He was not even a hero anymore. He was just a coward.

"No I am not a warrior" Jaden said slowly "I don't deserve it. I sended all my friends away and now the only thing I have is this card". The shadow flew a little around Jaden. The boy really didn't care.

"Hmm the card Super polymerisation. With this card you could get the power you need. To become a great warrior" the shadow said. Jaden only sighed.

"I don't want any powers. I want my friends back! I want.." began Jaden, but the shadow interrupted him. It was standing in front of him again.

"I know what you want Jaden" the shadow said "I am here to make a deal with you. You will help me and I will help you in return". Jaden snort a little.

"Yeah right. Like I don't know that trick. You will only trick me and never keep your word. You don't even know what I want" He said and sighed.

"I do know Jaden!" it said and then whispered him into the ear. Jaden's eyes widened and in surprise he dropped the blank card to the ground. He quickly picked it up again though, when they shadow moved away. He couldn't believe it knew.

"I told you I knew" it said and was holding a dark part of him out towards Jaden. He was sure it could resemble a hand. "Come with me Jaden! Don't worry I will keep my promise. I swear on the stars and on the grave on your mother". Jaden hesitated. First of all, how did this shadow know his mom and that she was dead. How did he know.. what he really wanted. Jaden looked at the shadow and was still hesitating. It's voice sounded so familiar, but he couldn't remember.

"Tara" Jaden then said in a low voice "I can't leave without her. She is the only thing I have left and I will never leave her behind. I love my sister. I need her!". The shadow, to Jaden's surprise nodded. He moved a little around and then returned to Jaden. The boy looked confused at it.

"Of course she is not left behind Jaden. You are connected to her after all. However you know how big this dimension is. We will find her I promise and if she wants she can join us as well" the shadow reassured him. Jaden felt a stone fell from his heart and sighed relieved. The shadow was holding it's hand out again.

"Join me Jaden" it said in a monotone voice "Come with me and I promise you will never be alone any longer. I will be with you!". Jaden felt his heart ache, when he remembered how his friends had left him and how alone and weak he felt. He was so depressed inside. He looked at the shadow and took his hand.

"I am coming with you then" He whispered in a low voice, but the shadow heard him "But um who are you actually". Before Jaden's eyes the shadow slowly changed, and before he knew it, the shadow was dressed in some black armor.

"My name is Haou and I am the supreme king".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 950 35
What if Jaden after the defeat of Paradox in Yu-Gi-Oh Bond Beyond Time. The Crimson Dragon didn't have enough power to get Jaden and Yusei home to wh...
41K 589 7
Y/n L/n, A friend to Jaden Yuki and a friend to Alexis Rhodes who thought he had disappeared but reappears in her life at the Entrance Exam to get in...
5.6K 148 10
A Gx and Beauty and the beast crossover. Like in the story of B and the b, there is a hideous monster, enchanted spell, a beautiful girl and a selfis...
75K 492 17
What if Jaden had not only his elemental heroes but also the three most powerful cards in duel monsters, the three Egyptian gods, and he was working...