My Life is a Lie(a Princeton...

By jboo133

A 17 year old girl lives the life of an adult when she finds out that 2 of her favorite tv shows where create... More

My Life is a Lie(a Princeton love story)
Play it cool
Getting along
OUUCCCCHHHH!!!!!
jboo note #1
Make Up
so the plan
i'm sorry a what now
QUESTIONS
no you can't
getting the feeling
MY STRESS LEVEL
So?
"Really!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Results!!!!!!!congrats...
confused?
Info
another skip
Nooooo!!!!
worth living

2 YEARS LATER

186 3 0
By jboo133

hey guys!this whole "put a part up every day"thing aint workin.antyway here is part 12.and remember this is 2 YEARS later!

Tina's P.O.V.

it's been 2 years since i last talked 2 prince.i see him all the time cuz i still work at division.i asked nathan if i could have a new trainer and he agreed but that was long ago now i dont need a trainer!i really miss him though.i had 2 change my identity now i am 19 but i am now a 25 year old widow w/1 child,graduate from college,and my b-day is 7/28/93.i feel so stupid.leave it 2 me 2 fall 4 a guy in like 2 days!whats worse is he is always around.i can feel him.demons can do that.there spirit can go somewhere and touch stuff 2 but no one will see them.its something they all can do like shimmering.our daughter is now 1 she is my angel.her name is jasmariee.she has hair just like him!i just comb it,fluff it,and slide a head band on.i hear there songs on the radio every now and then but i just turn the channel.2 bad i didnt get 2 meet roc,ray,and prod.

me:hunny come here

jaz(jasmariee):otay

i picked her up walked out of my apartment building and into my car after putting her in her seat belt.

me:guess where we're going!

jaz:where where where!!!!!!?????????!!!!!???????!!!?

me:aunt tamera's house

jaz:yay

we drove 2 tamera's house which was right outside of town so it didnt take long.right as we were about 2 get out of the car keep her on the low came on.i quickly turned off the car and got jaz out walked up 2 the door.now i was pissed,that brought my whole day down.then my little angel had 2 open her mouth and say...

jaz:mommy,where is daddy?

me:california

jaz:can we go see him?

me:oh....uh...idk

jaz:what do you mea-

tamera:hey hey hey!

jaz:ahhhh*running 2 hug her*hi!!!!!!!

tamera:hey sweetie ure cousins r upstairs

jaz:k*running upstairs*

tamera:hey t!

me:hey tam*hugging her then walking 2 the couch 2 find tia*oh hey tia

(a.n.-tia is the one w/the kids upstairs)

tia:ok now whats wrong ure not ure usually self

me:*looking down*nothing

tam(tamera):oh now is my chance 2 use my new power*trying 2 read my mind*

me:*knowing she could do it and starting 2 feel prince near examining me*STOP!

tam:*gasps*u miss prince!?!?!?

Princeton's P.O.V.

i was walking around the park when i thought about tina and my daughter.i read there mind from time 2 time.tina misses me alot and jaz just wonders who and where i am.i thought i should visit them,so i did.they were at tamera's house.her sisters never liked me.this was there fault.if they wouldnt have said anything the guilt would have just got 2 me untill i calmly explained this 2 her.but they way they told her they ruined everything that should have been.i went in and watched her bawl and i men bawl her eyes out.but why?

tina:*crying*i...just...m-miss...him...s-so...much

ohhhhh.me right...wait me!?!?!?! she misses me!!!!!!awwww.i walked over 2 her and sat im front of her because her sisters were on both sides of her.i knew she knew i was there because when i sat in the floor she flinched really hard.i knew now was the perfict time.u c i found out how 2 do this thing where i put my hand on there fore head and i can pass them a message.i put my hand on her forehead and she didnt even move.i gave her this message

tina u know who this is so i just wanted 2 clear this up.2 years ago when i told u i was suposed 2 kill u u didnt let me finish.i was going 2 say also that i turned it down when i fell in love with you and there are demons 2 this day still trying 2 kill me because i "betrayed"them.i hope this will make u forgive me.and 1 last thing i still love u,think bout u and jaz everyday,and come 2 check on every day as well!

Tina's P.O.V.

prince just gave me a mind message and it was so sweet.i cant belive what he just said i just grabbed his hand off my head and kissed it as i started 2 cry again.i lloked 2 my left and right and saw my sisters with confussed looks on there face...finally they said "ohhhhhh"at the same time as they went upstairs i guess 2 let us talk.as he finally became visible i grew anxious!he gave me a long hug and said "im so sorry"i felt bad and sat him down and got on his lap.

me:look im so sorry i should've let u explain and i-

prince:no it was my fault i didnt tell u sooner an-

this time i cut him off by kissing him.he seemed really surpried but soon he pulled back shaking his head "no"

me:whats wrong babe?

prince:i dont want 2 hurt u again

me:i dont care,right now i just need u now

prince:*studdering*o-ok

me:*laughing*come on

i got off of him and grabbed my purse with my stuff in it walked back 2 the couch where he was still siting i grabbed his hand as we made our way 2 the car then 2 my appartment and we made the best love ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 65 70
Larona is on her path to figure out how her personal life was meant to lead her to her destiny but along the way she came across two men who gave her...
36.7K 416 32
This is about a normal girl who meets a normal boy, they just live different lives. Very different lives.
2K 109 12
Roze and Prince have been friends for more than a few years. On Roze's twenty-eighth birthday, she finds out that Prince hasn't had sex since he left...