i'm sorry a what now

SORRY THE LAST 1 WAS SHORT.I DID THAT BECAUSE THIS 1 WILL BE LONG AS CRAP!SINCE LAST EPISODE WE FOUND OUT THAT PRINCETON WAS A DEMOND.AND IM SORRY IF U DONT UNDERSTAND ITS A CHARMED FAN THING!SO COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK.BUT HEY PLEASE STAY POSSITIVE AND GIVE ME SOME TIPS 2 MAKE IT BETTER!THX!

TINA HAS LEFT THE RESTARANT AND SHE IS WALKING 2 TIA'S CAR

tinas P.O.V.

i wrapped up my good bye's and he didnt even ask me where i was going.i went 2 my sisters car and saw them jamming 2 say something by drake.then i hopped in the car and used my powers 2 turn 2 fine china by chris brown.they must have thought the radio was acting up so they turned back 2 say somethin so i turned back to fine china.i looked at there facial expression and bust out laughing!they look back at me and finally figure out what happened.

them:-__-

me:(stop laughing)so sorry guys

tia:imma kill u

me:then u couldnt kill the demond!

tamera;tru

me:very so do u have a plan

tamera:well we scryed(to take out a map and circle a chrystal over it untill it lands somewhere)and found him in an ally so we are going there 2 cheek it out

me:ugh y an ally

tia:idk but we are here

we pull up at an ally and step out and start serching the ally.we hear some noises of struggle see some shadows of people stangleing we get closer and closer and i see......................i see................................princeton!?!?!?he looks over at me and releases the guy he is chokeing and runs 2 me but i run away from him.he follows behind me and yells "im not leting you be mad again".i stop and turn around and tell him he is 2 late.i c the hurt in his eyes but i am still crushed 100x's worse but i do get out...

me:are you a demond

prince:uhhhmmmm.........yes and call me jacob please

me;wow we are trying 2 he honest now y dont u just get it all out!

prince:(looking down at the ground trying 2 hide his tears)i only lied 2 u once and.........i.........i..........i......i-i-i-i love you

i see him bust out in tears and i can tell he ment what he said.then i bust out laughing about how much he stuttered.then i leaned over and kissed him he then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.we kissed while i scaned the area 4 his car and once i found it i pulled him 2 it and we both got im the back  w/out breaking the kiss untill i pulled off his shirt.then we did it right then and there.i lost my virginity 2 princeton from mindless behavior after i found out he was a demond in his car!wow i am 2 crazy.

~NEXT MORNING~

princetons P.O.V.

wow me and tina did it last night.i can still hear her calling my name.haha.i crack myself up.i am however upset because i promissed myself that no1 would c my cry.the last time i cryed was when my dad died and now i fall in love cry again after 7 years!i knew she would find out and br mad but i didnt think i would have that much emotion.anyway i am watching babyboy 1 of my new favorites.we are at the conjuntion house and people keep asking me "who is that girl"and "nigga how long u been goin w/her".i never told them bout her i just said i had a date.ray has been bothering me the most.......speak of the devil i see him come down stairs then motion the other guys 2 come down.

ray;who is that girl

me:my girlfriend

roc:does she know ure a.....

me:yes

prod:are u going 2 kill her

me:no!

ray:we can use her 2 get the charmed ones!

me:NO!

prod;well then

the guys know im a demond and they are 2.they dont know tina is a charmed 1 but they know i have been looking 4 them i just hope they dont find out.

me:sorry i realy like her and i recently have started 2 love her and i wont let anything hapen 2 her an-

CRASH!SHATTER!

i ran full speed up stairs and see tina shocked in the corner then i look around and see that the lamp beside the bed has been thrown across the room and into the mirror on the wall.i walk over 2 her and pick her up and hold her 4 a good 5 mins. and then ask...

me:what happened

tina:i had a bad dream......then i woke up.....and flew my arms....then i saw the lamp flying....then it hit the mirror....and broke...im sorry

me:its ok baby(i kiss her forhead)

KNOCK!KNOCK!

I at the door and see the guys standing there then i look at tina'a facial expression and bust out laughing

me:guys this is tina

guys:hi tina!

tina:(:o)OMG OMG OMG MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!!!!!

prod:yeah thats us

tina:wow this is crazy

ray:whats crazy is how this room looks and is u threw that mirror u have good arm

tina:well thx

prince:well tina y dont u go take a shower cuz i ha-

tina runs 2 the bathroom and throws up in the toielet.i go in after her and she starts crying

me:whats wrong

tina:my mouth tastes nasty

me:hahahaha