The face behind the lens .

נכתב על ידי AndyDuh

Beatrice prior is a young girl who records her voice on a very famous sight known as youtube . She gives advi... עוד

Past.
How ?
Authors Note
Joy .
Dauntless
Author's Note
Erudite
NEWS
Sorry
The End.

A bit... Is the understatement of the year.

109 3 0
נכתב על ידי AndyDuh

Hi so um here

             A bit of turbulence was the understatement of the year. Not even an hour in Tris had already established she had a minor concussion from the amount of times she hit her head on the seat. It didn't help she had massive migraine, also lets give a huge round of applause to the middle school girls going to Disney world for the first time. Thank you girls for letting us know about your first period. Speaking of periods Tris was kinda holding in all the blood trying to flush out her eggs. Another round of applause but this time for Mother Nature !

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...