Bad Boy In Luv || Completed

By Suga_Kim

In which a girl hides a big secret behind those nerd glasses. Credits for the cover goes to @Jiminfication :D... More

1.New School
2.Jerk
3. I Hate You
4. Partner
5. A Day with BTS
6. A day with BTS (part 2)
7. Being an Idol
8. Detention
9. Savior
11. Jealous
12. Special Girl
13. Hang Out
14. Vacation
15. Vacation (Part 2)
16. Ice Cream?
17. Absent
18. Confess
19. Girlfriend?
20. Unhappiness
21. Jungkook's Birthday
22. Pain
23. News
24. Official
25. Baby
26. First Date
27. New Students
28. Sasaeng
29. Field Trip (Part 1)
30. Field Trip (Part 2)
31. Hurt
32. Misunderstood
33. The Truth (Part 1)
34. The Truth (Part 2)
35. I'm Sorry
36. One Mic
37. Jinhee.....KJ?!
38. Hug Me
39. Together
40. KJ
41. Festival
42. Mine
43. Love
44. Prom
45. Cheating (Final)

10. Feelings

373K 15.9K 24.7K
By Suga_Kim

NO ONE's POV

"Jinhee and Taehyung?" Mrs. Lee called.

"Yes!" Jinhee answered and Taehyung nodded.

"You guys got an A on the project, good job." She praised.

"Yes!!" Jinhee cheered while other girls in the room started to get angry.

"That's probably the highest score you ever got right?" Taehyung laughed.

"Yah! I got A's before just so you know!" she retorted.

"Like when? In your dreams?" Taehyung continues to tease.
Jinhee just roll her eyes wonder how can his fangirls like someone like him.

*RINGGGGG*

Jinhee quickly packing up to go meet Miyoung, until a voice stop her.

"Meet you at our table."Taehyung said.

"Our table?" Jinhee asked.

"Yes, the table where BTS sit, you know it right?"

"I know, but-"

"No buts, remember you're part of us now! You sit where we sit, okay?" Taehyung said firmly.

".....alright." Jinhee hesitated.

After that, they separate their way, Taehyung go find BTS while Jinhee looking for Miyoung at the canteen.

"Jinhee!! I'm here!" Miyoung called out.

"Oh hey!" Jinhee walk her way toward her friend.

"Hurry up I'm hungry!" Miyoung whine like a baby.

"Alright, jeez" Jinhee answered as they try to find a table.

"Miyoung-ah....let's sit there!" Jinhee said pointing to BTS's table.

"Are you crazy?? Jinhee, that's BTS's territory!" Miyoung could not believe her friend's words.

"I know! Let's sit there. " Jinhee answered.

Miyoung put her palm on Jinhee's forehead. "Aigoo, are you sick? Did you drink the wrong med? Nobody dare to sit there Jinhee-yah"

"Aishh, I know that! But Tae told me to do so" Jinhee said as she drag Miyoung toward the table. Jinhee sit down first while Miyoung follow behind.
The whole canteen gasp the moment they see to 2 girls in that seat.
"We are so dead...." Miyoung mumble quietly.

"YAHH! Get the hell out of oppa's seat!" A group of girls appear in front of Jinhee and Miyoung. The girls crossed their arms then look down toward Jinhee.

"Are you deaf? We say get out of oppa's seat!" Miyoung shake at the girl's words, but Jinhee just casually take out her lunch box and eat.
"Ignore them" Jinhee said to Miyoung.

"What did you say, bitch?" The leader raises her hand, ready to slap Jinhee, but Jinhee's fast reflect stop her hand on time then push her away.
Her supporters catch her on time before she falls.

"Weak" Miyoung chuckles at the leader, making her angrier.

"This bitches did not just-"

"You're in our way" Taehyung said coldly. While Suga gestured the girls to leave.

"But they're in you seat, oppa!" The girls whine.

"So? They're our friend." Namjoon replied making the whole canteen and Miyoung drop their jaws.

"B-but-" the girl stutter.

"But what? Just leave, you annoyed me." Taehyung rolling his eyes.

The leader start to teared up and run away with her friends while crying out loud.

"Hello!!" BTS said after the girls left.
"Wassup Jinhee" Namjoon said.
"Hi noona!" Jungkook brightly smiled.

"Sup guys!" Jinhee answered as BTS sitting down. Taehyung decided to sit next to Jinhee.

"Hi Miyoung!" Jin said and the boys gave her a warm and welcoming smile.

"Hey......Jin" Miyoung blushed hard.

"Tae, that's was kind mean, you just make her cry!" Jinhee said.

"But she was rude, she tried to slap you!" Taehyung said while picking an egg roll from Jinhee's lunchbox then put in his mouth.

"Yah! Who says you can eat my food!"

"Umhh...yummy" Taehyung said, trying to pick another one, but Jinhee slap his hand away.

"Come on, let me have one!" Taehyung whined.

".......Sure" Jinhee grinned. "If only you say 'please~' with aegyo!"

"What? That's too hard!" Taehyung insisted.

"Sacrifice if you want this egg roll~" Jinhee pick up a piece with her chopstick then play in front of his face.

"Ughh, fine......"

"Pleaseee~~"' Taehyung said, showing his rectangle smile. Leaving Miyoung and his members speechless.

"Alright! You can eat" Jinhee smiled.

"Oh~~ we have 2 love birds over here~" Jimin teases and BTS laughed along. His statement make the couple froze.

"W-what are you talking about!" Jinhee blushed.

"Yah, jamless boy, stop making stuff up" Taehyung replied.

"Stop calling me jamless!" Jimin yelled.

"Jimin.....you got no jams" RapMon said while the whole table crack up.

"At least I have abs" Jimin roll his eyes.

Just then a ringtone rings, interrupting the conversation.

"What's that sound?" Hobi asked.

"Noona, I think that's your phone ringing." Maknae told Jinhee.

"Oh...okay. " Jinhee reach for her phone on her backpack. "Excuse me" she said as she walk to a corner where no one could hear.

TAEHYUNG's POV

She left to answer her call, I think it might be urgent.
I look across the table, seeing Miyoung and Jin talking comfortable already.

"Guys" Rapmon called.

"What?" we all answered while I pick another egg roll in Jinhee's lunchbox.

"I think I might have a crush on Jinhee"

I choke on my food.

"What??!" They all said.

"Really?" Miyoung ask with widen eyes.

"Ya.....please don't tell her, Minyoung-ah" Rapmon said.

"Don't worry, I won't." She replied.

"Hyung, how did you like her?" Jungkook asked.

"Idk.....I guess I always have a thing for girl who raps" Rapmon said. Somehow, I feel annoyed.

"You have a rival" Jimin whisper to my ear then smirk.

JINHHE's POV

"Okay, I'll get my stuff right now." I said then off the phone. Ugh
My manager is picking me up early today, we have to prepare extra early since tonight is Melon Award.

"Guys." I said and pick up my backpack. "I'm going home early today."

"Why?something happen?!" Taehyung asked.

"Uh.........I'm...." Shit, I need an excuse. "My...dog just died!" I don't even have a dog -.-

"Oh I'm so sorry for the bad news" BTS said.

"Noona, what's your dog's name?" Jungkook asked.

"....Fluffy" made that up just now

"Do you need me to go with you?" Miyoung asked.

"NO!.....I mean no, I'm fine..." I replied. "Anyway, bye now!!" I wave then walk away.

"Byee!!" I heard them said.

TAEHYUNG's POV

I look at the empty seat next to me. Class is so boring without her. I feel.......empty.

Then I remember, Rapmon just said he likes her. I don't know but inside.....my blood is boiling. I have this same feeling when I beat up that bastard who harassed her. I feel angry when he lay his hand on her........beyond angry.
I don't want anyone to touch her, I don't want them to have an eye on her either.

But what if.....she likes Rapmon back? What if they're dating? Rapmon is my best friend, but I don't think I'll be able to feel happy for them.

Does that mean.....I like her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.2K 51
[ Completed โ™ฅ๏ธ 23 August 2017 ] #50 in Fanfics 1.6.18 โ€ขBook 1โ€ข Imagine being forced to marry your bias, sounds spectacular doesn't it? For Kim Ji...
258K 10.8K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
2.9M 167K 93
"Uniform? Clothes are 100% off when you work for me." #1 in ff ยฉ sujinniie 2018 โœ“ ยฉ sujinniie [REWRITTEN] 2020-2021 โœ“
123K 4K 55
"Come back to me, baby. I was a jerk back then. Please forgive me." "I'll forgive you but let's just stay as friends." WARNING: DO NOT remake this st...