Give Me Seven Days (PewdsxRea...

By kuuinimei

"Just give me seven days to make you smile." More

Day 0
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

Day 7

7.7K 360 738
By kuuinimei

Monday. (3rd Person)

Felix woke up with a melancholy mood in the morning. His things are already packed up and ready to set off to the concrete jungle again, yet he doesn't want to go because of a certain person.

"I don't wanna leave her.." he mumbled under his breath.

He sighed and rubbed his temple. He finally left his comfort zone. He head downstairs for breakfast.

..............

"Marzia! What time is our departure?" he asked. He's somewhat pumped to go out. It's still early in the morning though.

"Uhm, 10 AM, I guess? Depends on you, you're the one to drive."

"I'll be back in two hours! I'm going to meet someone before leaving!"

"Oh her? Go before she attends to school."

"Oh shit." he cursed under his breath. "Thanks for reminding me!"

Then he sets off.

............
He used his car and he traveled for 30 minutes to her place. It's still early in the morning. He left 6:30 in the morning and he arrived at 7.

He stopped in front of their house and hurriedly walked to the front door. He knocked.

"Hello?" he called out. "Is anyone there?"

Someone finally opened the door, it's her. As she saw Felix, her eyes shimmer. She jumped like a child receving a lollipop.

"Oh my god! Felix you came!" she said with a joyous tone and hugged him tight. He hugged back.

"Of course, Before I go, I need to see you alive first," he said. She giggled.

"Don't worry I'm still alive!" she said with her voice cracking. This made Felix quite uneasy. They released the hug.

"Oh, you better be. Because if you die, I'm gonna kill you," Felix said with a straight face staring at her.

He tried hard.

He ended up laughing with her.

"Really? Try it then!" she jokingly said.

They calmed down for a while, catching their breath. Felix started to speak.

"So, I think you have classes," he reminded her.

"Oh crap, I'm late!" she shouted.

"Anyway, I don't want to go to school."

Felix put his hands on to her shoulders and looked at her to the eyes.

"Please, while I'm not around, study well. Okay?"

She frowned.

"Please? For me?" Felix said with puppy eyes.

She looked away from him. Trying to think of a response.

"Okay. I will," she decided. Felix smiled and released his grip.

"Carry on then."

She started running towards her school.

"Wait!" Felix shouted. She stopped in the middle of her tracks.

"Let me accompany you there."

He let her ride on to his car and he dropped her in front of the school. They bid goodbye to each other.

"If you ever come back, just wait for me at the place we always meet, okay?" she shouted. He looked back at her and she plastered a wide smile on her face. He smiled back faintly.

This made Felix sad. Super sad.

It took him time before finally leaving the place.

............

"Let's go Felix," Marzia said to the gloomy man sitting on the couch while holding her bags.

Felix didn't move an inch.

"Hey Felix!" she called again. She noticed his mood.

"Are you okay?"

Felix snapped out of his thoughts.

"Uh, yeah," he gave her a faint smile.

"Then let's go!"

Marzia hurriedly went to the car while Felix slowly leave the room. He stopped at the doorstep and glanced back to the empty room once more.

"I'll be back soon. I promise."

...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A YEAR AFTER

He sniffed the air he once missed. The space they once occupied a year ago.

"Ready to see her again?" Marzia happily asked. Felix faced her and nodded wildly.

"You look like a doofus." Marzia joked as she punched his arm lightly. He pretended that it hurts.

...............

"Well, she said that I'll wait for her here..." he said to himself. He's now sitting on their favorite spot, under the apple tree.

"She'll be happy seeing me again!"

"Hey! Felix!" a familiar voice called out from afar.

He looked back and saw a familiar figure. Her.

"(Y/N)!" he happily called out. He stood up and approached her. They hugged each other tight. They hugged each other silently for a few minutes. She was the first one to release.

"I missed you, Felix," she said with a desperate tone which Felix can't detect.

"I missed you too. How's life?"

"Uhm, fine," she said. Felix became uneasy with the unnatural vibe that she's giving.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a concerned tone. He scratched his head.

"Yeah, I am," she replied plainly.

"Do you want to go around the park again?" she asked her with a sad tone. He can't figure out why she's acting weird but he agreed with her offer anyway. They go forth deeper to the park.

Nelly and some of her friends were watching from afar. They coincidentally walked past the park and saw Felix waiting. They didn't spending a lil' bit of time to observe the handsome young man whom they recognized, PewDiePie.

They all saw what happened.

"Poor Pewds." was all Nelly can say.

...............

They finished walking around the park. They stopped under the apple tree and took a rest.

"So okay, you can meet me at my house later." she said. "I'll be on my way."

"Wait! I'll accompany you." he said out of habit.

"No, no it's fine. I can go home on my own. Just rest there."

Felix suddenly felt something wrong.

"When did you..."

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

"I'll be going Felix! Sayonara!"

She sprinted towards their house, not letting Felix utter a word. He just watched her go until she's not visible to his vision.

He dismissed her weird actions.

He sighed and took a rest.

He woke up from the loud rustling of the apple tree's leaves. It's sunset. The wind is getting stronger. He immediately thought of his destination. He started to head out to her house.

As he arrived at their doorstep. He stopped for a few minutes and inhaled deeply.

He finally knocked. It took a while until someone opened the door.

It was her mom. As she saw Felix's face, her eyes widened.

"Are you... Felix right?" she asked weakly.

He nodded. He gave out a confused look. The look on her face suddenly drooped.

"Why..?" As he uttered this word, completely clueless.

Her mom tries to hold back her tears. She gave him a gesture to come in the house. As they entered the house, he sat down at their favorite couch and her mom went upstairs to fetch something. She came down with something in her hand. She silently gave it to Felix who knows nothing. He was scared. He doesn't want to open the letter. He doesn't know why but he's scared.

"But.. she was strong and alive a while ago..."

Even though he's still confused, he opened the piece of paper which appears to be a letter.

"Dear Felix Kjellberg," he started reading.

"How did she knew my whole name...?" he thought.

"So, hi. I started writing this today, December 10 I guess? I don't know. I'm currently confined here in the four walls of the hospital. It seems that my condition got out of hand. I don't know what condition it is but it's clearly deadly. I still have the energy to write this though. You know, when you said you're famous over the internet, I started looking for you. And woah Nellie, YOU'RE FREAKING FAMOUS!! I mean, you're Pewdiepie right? Almost the whole school knows you! I asked some of my classmates if they knew you, and they knew you! I made friends because of you and we watched a couple of your Let's Plays almost everyday in my house! Especially, I made friends with Nelly! Like omg, OMG. I BEFRIENDED HER. LIEK I DONT KNOW ANYMOAR. I tried to contact you but it seemed impossible with all the fan mail and spams you recieve everyday.

Look ma! I know internet slangs! Hahaha, my mom bought me a laptop and put an internet connection on our house. Call me anti-social but I want to stay indoors because of you, Felix! I am grateful that I met you personally. Good thing I didn't boast it to the internet world, they might call me the so-called "famewhore." BUT ANYWAY. I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS ESPECIALLY THE LAST OF US AND UNTIL DAWN PLAYTHROUGH. Oh, your commentary is soooooo entertaining!

By the way, I studied hard for you! Look ma! My grades are high!

Happiness aside, if you're reading this right now

I might be probably dead, or died, or dieded. No seriously, if my mom is crying right now while you're reading this. Probably yeah. We used the money you gave for my medical expenses and miraculously it covered all of our expenses.

Sooooooooo, I broke your promise. I'm sorry. Daddy please forgive me. DADDYYYY!

*ehem* anyway, I'm totally sorry. I can't live any longer anymore. My life has been cut and maybe I'll die tomorrow, or maybe later. I don't know. So please, if it happens, treasure our memories and this dear letter please? I sprayed my strawberry perfume with it.

To end this letter with a smile, read this joke;

MY EX WIFE STILL MISSES ME,

BUT HER AIM GETTING BETTER

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER

YOU KNOW, IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS TERRIBLE.

If you don't frick fracking laugh after reading the joke I'll haunt you in your dreams.
Love lots! <3 <3
-(Y/N)"

Felix finally broke down when he finished reading the letter. He wept with her mother.

...............

"You know, she idolized you. I'm glad she met you because she finally had this unexplained smile plastered on her face everyday. I was shocked she always occupy the living room with her classmates everytime she goes home. I'm was happy with that. I was grateful. Until her condition finally attacked. I don't know what to do now especially that I'm all alone here." her mom said. Trying to calm the atmosphere down.

"You know in her last words, she wanted to bury her remains at our backyard and she wishes you to visit her there."

Felix silently nodded and they head to the backyard.

As he saw her tombstone in the middle of their spacious backyard, his sight became cloudy again. He tried to speak even though his voice is shaky.

"I hate you. I really REALLY hate you for tricking me earlier. I hate you for breaking you promise. Yet, I can't. You were alive when I saw you, I expected so much. Yet, you were here resting? Wow, what a traitor." his dam broke. He's now on his knees.

"I wish I never left you. Now I'm here, crying my eyes out."

"Don't worry," he tried to laugh. "Your joke is funny. Where did you get that? I hope you could answer me right now."

"I'm sorry too."

He took a minute to pull himself together.

He silently walked away from the tombstone, holding her strawberry-scented letter tight on his hand.

---------------------------------
A/N

Pls dont kill me im sorry for another sad ending omg srsly

You know I'm trying not to cry here while I'm writing this frick fracking ending. I hate writing endings. ;___;

Oh god, I'm sorry for a sad ending. I hope y'all expected that.

Anyway... Tissues aside, if you're looking for a whole new Pewdiepie x reader fanfic from me, then try reading Just A Cargo! It's inspired by The Last Of Us, the awesome 2013 horror survival game that we all loved. I might take a few weeks rest before updating anything.

So, I hope you won't hate me for my sucky endings *cough*aftereverafter*cough*, well I want to let you guys realize that NOT ALL ENDINGS END HAPPILY EVER AFTER. I FREAKING HATE THOSE OVERRATED SHIZ.

I might try to write a story with a happy ending though, I don't know.

So stay fabulous, stay awesome and stay extraordinary Prismatics!

-Kuuinimei ;______;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
703K 15.7K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.