A Paranormal Love story (COMP...

By AriesAriesAriesAries

Alpha Ann is you average teenage girl. She goes to school, hands out with her friends, and then comes home. S... More

Here Kitty Kitty
The meeting part one
The meeting part two
You Too?!?!?! WOW!!!!
Meet Luke
You Owe me
Agreeing
Just a tiny crush
Just a tiny crush part 2
Kyra's back
What.... No
Kyra meets Luke
Alpha meets Carter
Alphas big secret
Luke's discoveries
Truth or dare
Testing
Chemo
Relationships
Doctor calls
Comfrontation
Oh wait im dead
Authors note please read
Warm bodies
ADOPTED?!?!
Replaced
Time
Finding you

Life

273 11 0
By AriesAriesAriesAries

Luke's POV
I walk through town, people can see me again! I'm alive again! I'm here again! I'm walking to my house, my parents, there here. I see there car in the drive way! I walk up to the door and I knock.
My mom answers, and pulls me in to a giant hug, she's crying. She lets me in and yells to my father And brother. I tell them that something happened, I didn't tell then what, but I tell them I'm sick and that this might be the last time they see me. The offer to help me, but I tell them I need to do this on my own. Then I tell them I love them and walk out the door. Now I could move on, now I was free.
Kyra's POV
"What about Luke and Alpha?" I ask
"I don't know, but I can ensure you that we will find them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 333 20
𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘...
3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
794K 43.3K 151
The werewolves have left the shadows of the mountains. They now walk the streets in their true form without fear of being seen. The packs had grown t...
1.5M 50.4K 34
the new and improved version Bound by Blood & Fire available on my profile :) ___________________________________ When Melanie's twin sister Isabel...