Finally Wanted (Book 2)

By Danasiaaaaaaaaa

Sequel to Wanted Book 1. READ!! More

1.
Dear Readers

2.

434 18 10
By Danasiaaaaaaaaa

*Janard in the MM*
Janard's POV
"Listen Nicole, you knew what it was so don't act like you didn't. We fucked and thats it. You making shit complicated." I said to this hoe named Nicole. She wanna make shit all serious when I know she fucked the crew. I ain't stupid. She need to stop acting like she innocent when the bitch suck dick for a living.

I know for a fact she does. Mark got sucked by her, Jay got sucked by her and Chris. Even that bitch ass nigga Nick. Yeah I said Nick. Bitch ass broke my sister heart. Cause he wanna fuck with these hoes. If i get a girl I ain't gone mess it up but I ain't ready for a girl so I'll just fuck with the hoes for a while.

I always rap up so ain't no bitch putting me on Maury or I ain't catching nothing from them. My bag stay stacked with condoms and the good ones. Tf you talking bout?! They call me Reckless cause I honestly don't give two fucks about yo feelings. The only people I care about is my family and bros.

"Why you acting like that Janard?!" She yelled. "Bitch I'm gone. I got shit to do." I said as I walked out her house and caught the train to take home. After three stops, i was two blocks away from the crib.

When i got there, I noticed that Kimbella and Renno were here with my baby, Cassidy. We the same age but she sexy as hell. I been tryna smash. It ain't like we family. My pops and her pops are best friends.

Cassidy is a little on the thick side. But thick in the right places. She got ass for days, a little belly gut just a little and nice and perky breasts that i use as pillows some times. She gets badder and badder every time i see her.

I walked in to see everyone in the living room but my pops. It was now 6:37pm. "Hey everybody." I said as I hugged Kimbella, Renno and mama. They all said hey. Cassidy then came out of the bathroom in a black skirt and a white tank top with some sandals. Hair in a straight ponytail.

I licked my lips as I walked over to her and hugged her tightly "i missed yo sexy ass." I whispered in her ear before I lightly bit it. "Mhm. I missed you too." She said as she went up stairs. "YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID THIS MORNING BOY?!" Mama yelled.

"YES MOTHER!" I yelled back. "This room so junky." Cass said as she came in. "I know. I'm bout to clean it." I said. "Good. I'm bout to see my bish Ty." She said as she left my room and walked into Ty's.

I put my headphones in my ear and put my music on shuffle. After 25 minutes and 8 songs later, i was done. I went in the shower and stayed in for about 10 minutes then got out and put on some axe deodorant, my briefs, basketball Elite shorts and a Nike shirt. I put on some socks and sat on my bed looking at my phone.

"Hey Ja." Naz said before coming in. "Was good lil bro?" I asked him. "I gotta question." He said. "What is it?" I asked him. "I got this lil shawty who i like and I wanna take her out. How do i tell her?" He asked me. "You should draw her something and on the back, you ask her out. If she likes you then she'll say yes. If not, fuck her." I said. He nodded.

"Thanks and here." He said while giving me a paper. It was me as a cartoon. "I did it this morning at school." He said. He got all my features and everything. "That's what's up lil bro. Good looks." I said while dapping him and in the dap, I gave him a $20 bill. He smiled and left out.

A few minutes later, mama came in. "Huh! Is this my baby room? It looks so different. I wonder who cleaned it." She said. "Funny mama." I said. She came and hugged me. "Oh boy please. You know I love yo spoiled ass. Here." She gave me $40 dollars. Hell yea! "Don't ask for no more money this week." She said before leaving out.

Cassidy plopped on my bed. "Daddy said i can stay cause it's Friday." She said. "Okay?" I said unsure of what to say. She went to close the door. Then sat back on the bed. I looked at her. "What?" She said with a chuckle. "You're just so beautiful." I said while leaning closer to her. "I know." She said with a smirk.

"I want you." I said a our lips were almost touching. "I know." She said. That's when I kissed her. I slipped my tongue in her mouth as I picked her up and put her on my lap. She pulled my face closer to hers as her tongue came to play in my mouth as well.

This is our first kiss and my first REAL kiss with the girl I'm feeling. She started to grind on my dick and groaned in her mouth. I grabbed her ass real hard which caused her to bite my lip. Fuck! My dick hard as a rock.

She started to grind faster as we roughly kissed. She moved her mouth and lifted her head up as she lightly moaned. I kissed her neck but made sure not to leave any marks on her. I roughly rubbed her ass as I tongue kissed her again. 5 minutes later, she got off of and was smiling ear to ear. "Damn girl! Had me shaking and shit." I said to her. "Go take care of that." She said with a chuckle.

"You're the cause of it." I said. "Would you be happy if I said that i am soaked right now?" She says. I smirked and nodded. "Later Ja. I'm sleeping with Ty." Cass said before she left. That girl is something else...
****************************
Tyasia POV
*Next Day*
I woke up feeling refreshed. I did my hygiene thing and applied lotion to my skin. I then put on my PINK bra and panties set which was a blue and purple tie dye set and put my secret deodorant on. I went to my draw and pulled out a pair of plain black socks and put them on before walking into my walk in closet and looking through the rack of clothes.

I settled on a black Ralph Lauren shirt with the yellow and purple polo badge logo which was short sleeve by the way. Light blue skinny jeans with holes and my white high top Chuck Taylor Converses.

I took my flexi rods out of my hair and left it nice and curly. I applied dark red lipstick and some black mascara. I grabbed my colorful shark MoJo back pack and headed downstairs. Dad was at work and Mama had some meeting at her modeling agency. It's Saturday but I have two college classes on Saturdays.

Cass and Ja were chatting it up and Ni and Naz were arguing over the television. "Come on Naz and Ni. Y'all going with me." I told them. They jumped up. "Sissy? Can we get some Burger King please?" She asked me. I looked in my bag to see how much money I had. $430 was in my wallet. "Yea. Now come on. Janard, do not mess up this house. And don't be doing nothing y'all ain't supposed to. When I come back, we going to the Arcade okay?" I told him.

"Ight sis." He said. "Later Cass." I said hugging her. "Later. I'll watch big head for ya." She said. I laughed as me and my little ones headed out.

After we got the Burger King, I dropped them at cousin Stacy's house. I payed her $100 and went off to school. On my way there my mother called me.

Phone convo
M: hello?
A: hey baby. You dropped the kids off?
M: yea. I'm on my way to school now.
A: okay. See y'all when i get home. I have a meeting with like five people today. It's hectic.
M: I know mama. I'm taking the kids to the arcade later.
A: okay baby. I gotta go one of them just walked in.
M: alright bye.
End..

When I finally got there I put my car in park. I saw Givenchy just getting out his car. For the first time, he was looking scrumptious. He rocked a black and white Nike Tech sweat suit with those new red and black striped Adidas. Looks like he trimmed his hair a little bit.

All the ladies were staring at him. Even me! I got out my car and walked towards him. He turned and smiled big at me. "Hey Ty." He said as he hugged me. He smelled like Axe. I inhaled his smell as if it was the best smell I ever smelled.

"You look nice." I said. "Ehh." He said before smiling again. His braces were silver. We walked into the school and all eyes were on us. He put his arm over my shoulder as if he was a pro at this. "I missed this lifestyle." He said in his sexy voice.

"What do you miss about it?" I asked him. "Being known. I was to myself most of the time." He said. I laughed. "That was your choice." I told him. "I know." He said. We were getting side comments from people.

"Who is the new guy and how the hell he know Tyasia??" "That's probably her boyfriend or something." "He really picked her?! Why not me?" "Shut up you jealous hoe! That ain't even her boyfriend!" Lucilia said as her and Shakur came up to me.

"Hi guys." I said as i hugged them. "Hey, who this?" Shakur asked as she mugged him. "Wassup ladies, I'm Givenchy. Tyasia's homie." He said. "Mmmhmmm." Lucilia said. "Bitch, you got some explaining to do." She added. I smiled as he looked at me in confusion.

"Gotta go y'all." I said with a smile, knowing that they was about to drill me with question tonight.......

Janard POV

"Stop." Cass said while laughing as i tickled her. We've been doing this for about 10 minutes cause she don't wanna give my phone back. "Then gimme my phone." I said. "Nooo." She whined. "Come on Cass." I said as i continued tickling her. "No-ahhh!" She screamed as she fell on the carpet of my bedroom.

I hovered over her body, putting my body on hers. She wrapped her legs around my torso as my hands were on both sides of her. "Gimme my phone." I said. "No." She said as she bit her lip. I leaned in. "Gimme my phone Cass." I said. "No Janard." She said with a smile. I leaned in more, to the point where we were face to face.

"Gimme my phone." My lips brushed over hers with each word i said. "No." She said before attaching her lips to mines. What started as a kiss, lead to a full blown make out session. My body pressed to hers as she wrapped her legs around my torso. To say that i wasn't enjoying this, would definitely be an understatement.

Just the the key was turning on the door. We hopped up and fixed the couch as fast as we could and sat down. "Wassup pops." I said as i gave him a man hug. "None much. Why y'all not outside or sum?" He asked. "Um, because, we decided to stay in. Cause Ty gonna take us to some arcade thing this afternoon." I said.

"Oh. Well, im finna take a shower nd relax in my house so don't be so loud." He said. My dad hates when the house is loud and he's tryna sleep, he'll come out with the belt. "Ight." We said. He nodded, then walked upstairs.

"That was so close." Cassidy said. "Yea. So close."...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 28.2K 40
แ€•แ€ฒแ€•แ€ผแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€„แ€•แ€ผแ€ฐแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ฌแ€ธแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€„แ€œแ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท story แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บ
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 36.8K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
337K 20.8K 36
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
19.6K 496 21
โ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โž [ chris sturniolo fanfic ] ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ...