Long Away (Queen Fanfiction)

Da _storiesandstuff_

**NOT BASED ON REAL FACTS** Roxanne is a modern-day American young woman who has an obsession with Queen. One... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Fifteen

334 22 0
Da _storiesandstuff_

**JANE'S POV**

I'm really starting to freak out. Will I never see my best friend again? We've been through so much together, and now I'm expected to just accept the fact that Roxanne has been taken from me.

I regret being so uptight about everything, and I hate how I was always the "mom friend." I would be a party girl like all my other friends, but all these years I've felt like it was my role to be responsible. Now I feel guilty about every decision I've ever made... including acting like Queen is only my favorite band. Roxanne and I bonded over the fact that we loved Queen, but I let her be the fangirl. I feel like it was a mistake to hide my love for them, anonymously owning a Tumblr blog that only Roxanne knew about. What can I say, though? I keep myself busy so I don't have much free time to get all excited over them.

Now I'm going to change.

I'm going to do more of the things Roxanne liked to do, like go to bars and clubs, but more importantly, devote my life to Queen. She only did theater because performing made her feel closer to Freddie. Maybe I can try to play piano again. It's been a few years.

Speaking of Queen, since Rox is apparently in 1976, I wonder if she's met Queen yet.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

5.3K 1.9K 56
After a traumatic incident, Erina was never the same. She wasn't always an outcast. The Fae in New Mere just never looked at her the same since. The...
43.2K 209 5
A bunch of imagines about the one and only, Roger Meddows Taylor. You can picture Ben!Roger if you prefer; it's all up to you! Enjoy, Queenies! We ne...
88.8K 2.5K 70
Hi, I'm Alice. Alice Taylor, not heard of me? Well, I'm not surprised but I'm the original daughter of Roger Taylor, pretty cool right? There is a re...
5 1 17
As a kid she suffered from alien abductions and abuse from friends and school she became a hardened FBI agent who never knew what love was until she...