I Think I Love You (BoyxBoy)

By lashtonsjoshler

Daniel, a seventeen year old, is gay. He meets who turns out to be his best friend ever, but, just one proble... More

A/N:
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT (Bonus)

TWENTY-FIVE

50 4 0
By lashtonsjoshler

It was the next day, I was feeling a little lonely, Matt was at work and Lilly and Aiden were out together, and me, well I was all alone of course.

I grabbed my keys and got in my car, I decided to go and get me some lunch to pass time. After getting my lunch, a cheeseburger and medium fry, I headed back home and turned on the TV.

1:20pm

To: Daniel

Hey baby, I need to be picked up at 3 I miss you.

1:20

To: Matt

Okay I'll be there, I miss you too.

I waited but he never texted me back.

••••••••••

Matt hopped in the car right at 3:15. I hugged him tightly. "I love you Matt."

"I love you too," he released me and sat back in his seat. I started the car and drove us home.

••••••••••

A/N: Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in like forever, been busy, I know this and the last chapter was boring but it will get better I promise! Thank you for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.8K 17
All Travis wants is a little action, not a boyfriend. It starts because Travis is bored, but fooling around with your best friend can get a little me...
111K 3.3K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
8.1K 262 13
Is it wrong to love your best friend, not really. But what if he is a boy and so are you? Jacob Walker loves his best friend Andrew and is afraid of...
8.4K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...