Animal Cutie (Hunter X Hunter...

By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

(Y/N) (L/N) has a power that she had since birth. The power to imitate any animals. It would be fine to (Y/N)... More

Information & Notes
Chapter One : Departure
Chapter Two : The Hunter Exam
Chapter Three : Phase One Part One
Chapter Four : Phase One Part Two
Chapter Five : Phase Two Part One
Chapter Six : Phase Two Part Two
Chapter Seven : Adventure in the Airship
Chapter Eight : Adventure in the Airship Part Two
Chapter Nine : Phase Three Part One
Chapter Ten : Phase Three Part Two
Chapter Eleven : Phase Three Part Three
Chapter Twelve : Phase Three The Fifty Hours
Chapter Thirteen : Phase Three Part Four
Chapter Fourteen : Phase Four Part One
Chapter Fifteen : Phase Four Part Two
Chapter Sixteen : The Final Phase
Chapter Seventeen : The Assassin's True Desires
Chapter Eighteen : Kukuroo Mountain
Chapter Nineteen : Saving Our Dear Friend
Chapter Twenty : Killua's Family
Chapter Twenty One : Reuniting with our Friend
Chapter Twenty Two : Unexpected Event
Chapter Twenty Three : Heaven's Arena
Chapter Twenty Four : Nen
Chapter Twenty Five : Awakening
Chapter Twenty Six : Gon's Punishment
Chapter Twenty Seven : Innocence and Jealousy
Chapter Twenty Eight : Understanding
Chapter Twenty Nine : Blackmail
Chapter Thirty : Payback
Chapter Thirty One : 200s Class Matches
Chapter Thirty Two : Nen Aura Types
Chapter Thirty Three : Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter Thirty Four : Return of Rivals
Chapter Thirty Five : A Day With Each Other
Chapter Thirty Six : Jealousy
Chapter Thirty Seven : Sick
Chapter Thirty Eight : Falling In Love
Chapter Forty : Advice
Chapter Forty One : Decisions
Chapter Forty Two : Gon's Ending
Chapter Forty Three : Killua's Ending
Chapter Forty Four : Kurapika's Ending
Last Animal Cutie Author's Note

Chapter Thirty Nine : Sudden Disappearance and Appearance

10.2K 324 570
By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

~Chapter Thirty Nine : Sudden Disappearance and Appearance~
~Start~

**********

Finally, you realised your feelings for one of your three friends. Sure, it's still a mystery on who exactly your falling in love with but even so, it feels wonderful falling in love with someone.

Wonderful but really awkward. Since you realised your feelings with the boys, your body became a little weird lately. You can't behave properly with them anymore and they thought that there is something wrong with you so they were worried. When they ask what, you will just laughed nervously and say "nothing" then eventually change the subject.

It's been like three days since you found this feeling that is so unfamiliar to you but you know you need to be familiar with it because you have another feeling, another one other than love. It's the feeling something strange or new is about to happen. So, you are preparing for it.

**********

"Wha..."

That was the only thing your mind can say right now. You can't understand what's happening right now. This has never had happen before. Why is Gon, Killua, and Kurapika here with you in the living room with a face that looks like they need help. You looked at their head to see cute animal ears.

You shooked your head as to refresh your mind. "What happen to you, guys?" You asked. "It looks like you guys just use my power!"

"W-We don't know! We just woke up like this!" Gon said, his face was blushing.

"Y-You better find a solution to this!" Killua yelled. "I don't wanna stay like this forever. It's embarasssing..."

"H-Hold on! I'm not the one responsible for this!" You protested. "In fact, I didn't expect any of this to happen to you."

They sat properly on the couch with a worried face. You smiled at the reassuringly. "Don't worry, maybe this will disappear sooner or later. It looks cute anyway, so what's the matter?" You said, not really expecting an answer.

They all blushed slightly and looked away. "So, let's see..." You started. "Killua got cat features, Gon got dog features and Kurapika got rabbit features?"

They all nodded. You smiled. "Okay, maybe my powers will help." You said and activated your powers.

You then widen your eyes when suddenly you realise you can't. "Eh...?" You said, making the guys look at you. "It's not working...It's not working!" You panicked.

The boys looked at each other before looking at you with concern. "What's not working, (Y/N)?" Kurapika asked.

"M-My powers! I can't seem to make my powers work!" You whimpered. "A-Are they gone...?"

Kurapika pat your head in comfort which Killua and Gon didn't like. "I doubt it." He said. "Think about it. Maybe it just been passed to us. Just like you said, maybe our animal features will disappear and your powers will reappear as well. So let's wait for a day."

"Okay..." You said and smiled. "You know, you're right and this might just be a little test for the four of us." You said. "We can get through this and we'll be back to normal!"

Killua pouted and his tail swayed without him knowing. "You're so positive..." He said.

Then, Gon's tail wagged happily. "You guys are right! Let's wait until the day finish! Then, maybe, just maybe, we'll change back to normal!" He cheered

Killua looked at all of you as if you're all crazy. "What!? You guys gone crazy!? How can I live with this!?" Killua complained as he crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks.

You sweatdropped. "It won't be forever..." You said. "Come on, Killua, you can do this! Just a day or two!" You begged as you gave him your puppy-eyes.

Killua blushed as he tried to avoid your gaze but ended up surrenderring. "Fine..." He said. "But this better be worth it!"

"I promise!" You cheered and stood up. "Well, I'm gonna prepare food so wait here, okay?"

They both responded and began to do their own work. Gon grabbed the remote and began watching TV while Kurapika grabbed a book and began to read.

Killua looked at the two boys and sighed. "They're acting like nothing happened..." He thought as he looked at his cat tail. "I really hope this goes away soon, it's embarassing and I don't want to stay with this forever."

Just after he thought that, he gripped his cat tail hard not knowing it will affect him. Killua widen his eyes and as he yelped in pain.

"Ow!" He exclaimed. He glared behind his back, mostly his tail. "Damn it!"

**********

As the boys work their hardest to endure their animal feature. You went ahead to clean the house. You scrubbed the bathroom, cleaned your and the boy's room, dusted the shelves and fix the mess on the living room. You sighed in exhaustion and went to your room, to take a quick nap. But when you got there, Killua was already sleeping at your bed, the fur of his tail was a mess, indicating he had a little fight with it, and he was sleeping with soft snores.

You blushed as Killua mewed softly as he was curled up on the bed. You smiled as you sat next to his sleeping form and pat his head. His hair was soft like a cat indeed. You began scratching his ear as it twitched. Suddenly, he moved in his sleep and open his eyes sleepily and looked at you.

"(Y/N)." He muttered. It took him a while to realise who he was talking to and immediatly turned red and sat up from the bed. "(Y/N)! W-What are you doing here!?" He yelled.

"U-Um, I just happened to see you here." You said as you smiled. "You were just so cute, I couldn't resist..."

You immediatly covered your mouth and blushed. "I-I didn't mean like that...! I-I just well...Like cute stuff...?" You stuttered.

Suddenly, Killua yawned. "Whatever your reason is, (Y/N), tell that to me later." He said, sleepily. "I'm still sleepy..."

"Oh, okay...Then I'll just g-" You tried to say but you were cutted off when Killua recklessly dropped his head onto your lap. "Wha...?" You exclaimed.

"As a payment for waking me up, I'll use this as a pillow, well then, good night." He said as he turned the other way onto your lap but then he turned back to you, this time with a redder face.

As soon as you saw this kind of face of his, you knew that he wanted to say something he couldn't. So you smiled gently at him. "What is it, Killua?" You asked.

He looked at you, suprise. "What?" He said, narrowing his eyebrows.

You giggled. "You wanted to say something, right?" You said. "You make that kind of face when you want to say something."

He blushed and looked to the other way again. "Well..." He said. "Pet me." He said.

"Huh?" You said, confuse.

"Pet me in my head again." He said. "Don't make me repeat what I said! It's embarassing!"

You smiled and pet his head gently. It just took a couple of seconds before Killua finally relaxed and his tail was swaying, signalling that he was enjoying your gentle pets.

However, sleepiness has come back to you and you began nodding off while petting Killua. It was just a second when you stopped petting Killua and pass out on the bed while Killua was on your lap.

Killua, noticing that you stop petting him, open his eyes. He sat up and looked at your sleeping form. He blushed slightly on how cute you were. He then fixed your sleeping position to a comfortable one and covered you with a blanket.

He stealthtily got himself under the covers as well and stared face to face to your sleeping face. He then smiled as he caressed your cheek before closing his eyes as well.

**********

Waking up, you look to your side and Killua wa softly sleeping next you, you smiled and stealthtily got out of the covers and the bed. Gently opening the door and closing it behind you. While walking into the living room, you saw Kurapika bitting a carrot, cutely. When he noticed you, he just kept staring at you while chewing.

You blushed at how cute he's eating the carrot. "Hi there, (Y/N)." He said as he took another bite of the careit.

"Um, why are you eating a carrot?" You asked but then you mentally facepalmed. "Well, duh! he got rabbit features! So he will definitely be eating carrots!" You yelled in your head.

Kurapika looked away and blushed slightly. "It's just...I have suddenly have an urge to eat a carrot..." He said, embarassed.

"Oh." You said, then smiled. "Is it delicious?" You asked as you sat down next to him.

Kurapika smiled and nodded as he took another bite. "Yes, despite that I never have eaten a raw carrot before." He said. He then turned the carrot to you. "Here, have a taste."

You widen your eyes and blushed deeply. "E-Eh!?" You exclaimed.

Kurapika just smiled at you. You stared at Kurapika then the carrot for awhile. You eventually started moving and took a bite of the carrot.

You chewed while tasting the carrot for awhile. You swallowed and smiled at Kurapika. "It's good!"

You then jumped off the couch and turned to Kurapika. "Wait here!" You said before sprinting into the kitchen and opened your fridge. You got a three carrots and quickly peeled them. You sliced the carrots and put them in a plate. You ran back on the living room where Kurapika is still in.

You hopped back on the couch next to Kurapika and placed the plate of carrots between the two of you.

Kurapika smiled and got one piece of carrots and stated eating it. You did the same and the two of you began talking to each other, happily.

As you laughed and eat, Kurapika smiles to himself as he stared at you. He then placed the plate of carrot beside him and scooted over next to you.

You looked at Kurapika confusingly and was about to complain about why he moved the plate but suddenly, Kurapika slowly and gently wrapped his arms around your head, pulling and burying you on his chest.

You blushed as you stayed like that, awkwardly. You felt Kurapika's hand gently caressing your hair. The sensation was nice and normally, it'll make you sleepy but unfortunately, you just woke up from a nap.

You slowly looked up at Kurapika, face still red. "...Kurapika...?" You muttered.

Instead of answering, he just smiled apologetically at you. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)." He apologized but still not letting you go. "I guess the rabbit features are controlling me now. I heard that rabbits likes hugs." He said as he tightens his hold of you. "So...Can you hug me too?"

You blushed as you widen your eyes. You blinked at him and realised that this isn't like Kurapika at all. He's so adorable that he can match with Gon's, though he Kurapika still has maturity on his voice. Usually, he's the calm one but now, it feels likes he changed from calm to cute. You like the change though.

Then, you shooked your head to stop your running thoughts. "Okay." You said as you slowly but gently, wrapped your arms around Kurapika as you hugged back. You smiled as you buried yourself in his chest and felt his gentle hands stroking your hair.

**********

When you finished having time with Kurapika. You excused yourself and cleaned the plate you and Kurapika ate carrots on. After cleaning it, you went back to the living and found Kurapika nowhere to be found. You just smiled and thought he went back to his room and read a book as usual. After all, this is the time Kurapika often read books.

You then went outside and realised that the sun is gonna go down in about a few hours by now. You slide on your shoes and went outside. You smiled and breathed happily as you felt the cool wind embrace your whole body, making your hair sway in the wind.

You walked to a bench near your house. Yumi ask someone to build the bench because once you sat there, you get the perfect view whenever the sun sets or rise.

You decided to wait there until the sun set down to experience the view. While waiting, a frisbee came flying onto your way, hitting the side of your head, hard. In fact, it hit you so hard that you stumbled and fell down on the bench, meeting the dirty ground.

"Ah!" You heard from the distance. You rubbed the side of your head to ease the pain as you slowly sat up from the ground with slight bits of tears in the side of your face. You looked behind you and saw Gon with his dog features running towards you in four limbs. Like a dog's way of running.

Gon stopped running and quickly went over to you and kneeled down. "(Y/N)! I'm really sorry!" He apologized. "I should've told Killua to control his strength!"

You removed your hand from the side of your head, revealing a large bruise. "Ow..." You exclaimed. Gon widen his eyes. "Ah! (Y/N) have a bruise!" He said. "Grr, Killua I'll punch you 10x harder than usual the next time we meet for throwing the frisbee so fast!"

"Wha? Killua threw the frisbee?" You asked, confused.

"Yeah!" Gon said. "I wanted him to play frisbee with me but he said he doesn't want to so I forced him to play with me." He explained. "When he had the face that says that he's annoyed with me, he grabbed the frisbee and said "You want to play? Here, then, catch!" And threw the frisbee fast and powerful."

You listened carefully to Gon's story as he did some expressions and motions. "Then, I went after it, thinking that he finally gave up. But I never expected that the frisbee will hit someone, more especially (Y/N)!"

"Now, I'm mad!" Gon said as he puffed his cheeks. He then grabbed the frisbee and stood up. He was about to go and go back to Killua but then he stopped. "Wait, I'm starting to doubt if Killua will still be there because he doesn't want to play with me at all..."

His eyes then turned sad and his dog ears fell down, sadly. "I really want to play with this frisbee though..." He said.

You stared at him and smiled as you stood up, completely forgotting about the pain on your bruise. "Okay, then, I'll play with you." You offered, making Gon look at you. "Just give the frisbee here!"

Gon stared at you as his cheeks began to redden. He stood up and gave you the frisbee, shyly. He looked at you and smiled. "...Okay." He said.

You grinned at him. "Alright! Catch!" You said as you threw the frisbee as hard as you could.

Gon lighted up and quickly ran after the frisbee. After a few seconds, he came back with a face that says he wanted to play more. You got the frisbee from him and threw it again.

This went on and on until Gon came back with a smiling face but his eyes tells that he's tired. He gave you the frisbee and smiled at you. "One more...!" He said.

You smiled gently at him and pat his shoulder. "No, that's enough." You said as you lead him to the bench where you were sitting earlier. "You're already tired. Why don't you rest for awhile?"

"Kay..." He said, tiredly. As both of you sat on the bench, you felt his head leaned onto your shoulder and he hugged your waist.

You blushed but began to smile and pat his head, which made him happy. You looked at the sky and saw that the sun is setting. You're eyes sparkled as you saw the beautiful view. "Hey, Gon! Look-" You tried to inform him but then you felt his hand on your waist loosened but still wrapped around it.

You looked at him and saw him peacefully sleeping on your shoulder with little snores. You giggled at him and his cuteness.

You tried to keep your giggle silenced but Gon woke up and stared at you. "Hn?" He said.

You smiled. "Nothing, you can just go back to sleep." You said.

"Hm..." He said as he layed on your shoulder and about to sleep again. But then, he sat up and looked at the view of the setting sun. "Uwaah! It's so beautiful! You're house really has the best view of the sun set!" He said, eyes sparkling.

You giggled and looked at the sunset as well. "Yeah, it is." You said.

Suddenly Gon hugged your waist again and looked up at you. "But not as beautiful as (Y/N)!" He said while you blushed. "I prefer (Y/N) over sunsets!"

You raised an eyebrow as you blushed. "Why is that?" You asked. Gon just smiled. "Because..."

"We can only see the sunset at the end of the evening and there's also a high risk of you missing it but if (Y/N) is with you, I doubt you will miss her because she appears at the start of the day and tomorrow and even after tomorrow!" Gon said, proudly.

You blushed like crazy and turned away. Once you calm your blushing, you looked at Gon and smiled. "Okay,  I guess this conversation is getting a bit...Awkward. But I was really happy when you said those words." You said as you stood up from the bench. "Let's go inside now. It's getting dark!"

**********

"Hm? (Y/N), why do you have a bandage at the side of your head?" Killua asked.

You sweatdropped and smiled while Gon grew a tiny vein. The four of you were eating dinner as usual. "You hit her with that frisbee you threw earlier!" Gon said.

Killua widen his eyes. "Oh..." He said. "(Y/N) was the one who got hit by the frisbee I threw earlier?"

"Yes! I just said that!" Gon said.

As the two argue, Kurapika leaned in to you. "What happened actually?" He asked.

"Just like what Gon said." You said as you sweatdropped.

"Oh..." Kurapika said as the two of you watched as the two of them continue to bicker.

Suddenly, light engulfed the four of you. Gon and Killua stopped arguing and began to look shock and confused. "W-What?" Killua exclaimed.

Suddenly, their animal features was removed and they were transported back to you. You all closed your eyes because you can't predict on what's gonna happen next. Once you opened your eyes, you saw the boys back to their original looks and no animal features anywhere.

You smiled brightly. "Guys! It's gone!" You exclaimed, happily.

They looked at you, confused before looking at each other. They widen their eyes and touched their heads. "You're right! It's gone!" Killua said as he smiled. "Alright! We're back!" He said.

"Finally, I think I won't be able to contain that much carrots if stayed with the rabbit form." Kurapika said.

"Aww, just when I thought I was getting along with my dog form..." Gon said as he looked behind him.

Killua then snickered. "You don't need them, anyway!" He said.

"Why do you say that?" Gon said.

"Because you're already a mutt with your sense of smell." Killua smirked.

"Hm, is that so?" Gon said. "I can't tell if that's an insult or a compliment..."

"Both!" Killua answered, truthfully.

Then, you all laughed at each other, enjoying the moment. Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing a woman. You all looked, wide-eyed at the mad woman who just opened the door without knocking. "I'm back!" Said her.

"Yumi-san!"

**********
~End~
**********
A/N :

Kyaaa! I'm sorry! I haven't updated in about a month! Last update of mine is August 1! Today is already August 29 and my birthday has passed too (Thanks to those who greeted me, by the way! Love you!).

Anyway, I think I needed to study even harder this second quarter because, holy cow! I barely passed my science class! My grades in science is so low but not low enough for me to fail. But just like I said, BARELY. Dang, I'm really bad at science.

Well, I guess I went a little too overboard at this chapter. I just wanted to write something with mystery mixed to it but it didn't go well since I'm really not into mystery so I'm sorry.

Anyway, the next chapter will be more serious (Or whatever you want)! I promise. Well, bye-bye!

Oh, one more thing! Do you guys know AikaLollipops? She writes stories like me and she likes anime but she's mostly a creepypasta fan. I'm not really a big fan of creepypasta because they're freaking TERRIFYING! Anyways, AikaLollipops (Go search her in Wattpad now) is actually my classmate in real life. She's one of my best friends so go to her account and read her stories because she's awesome!

New cover photo! Like it or not? If most of you don't like it, I can change it back to it's orginal cover.

**********

**Please Wait Patiently for Chapter Forty**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 221 10
In which strange girl that goes by the name of Y/n L/n takes the hunter exam in hopes of giving her life meaning or a suitable partner to end it with...
311K 8K 30
Y/N is from a small no nothing town and over hears about the Hunter's Exam. And so,she takes it. She meets Gon,Kurapika,Leorio and Killua...and has a...
3.5K 159 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...
8K 171 21
Killua Zoldyck And Y/n L/n are friends with Gon and bff/n (best friend's name) they have a Summer trip then things change between Killua and Y/n and...