The future Alpha King is my m...

By blizard13546

She looked at the castle with wonder from her balcony, the little 11 year old not knowing of what was waiting... More

Prolog
Authors note
Woods part 2
Authors note
Please read
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7

Woods part 1

15.5K 370 29
By blizard13546

Celena's pov. 7 years eairler

I didn't know weather or not the castle on the hill amazed me or frightened me, but tonight I was determined to find out. My parents told me not to go into the woods, but who am I to listen. All they ever said when I asked them why I couldn't go into the woods was that they would tell me when I'm older.
Well I'm not waiting any longer

Time skip
5 minutes later

I was walking in the woods when I thought I herd something, but nothing was there so I kept walking. I herd a twig snap so I turned around and saw.....

Sorry this is such a short chapter and that it probably is bad but I'm going to try to publish the second part tomorrow let me know what u think and if I should keep writing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 230K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
520K 11.4K 59
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
435K 9.7K 45
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...