Woods part 2

Celenas pov.

I screamed when I saw
A wolf with glowing red eyes coming at me and right as the wolf was going to jump on me a boy around my age stepped In front of me and took the full blow from the wolf, but it didn't even move him. But when the boy looked at me his eyes were the most bueatiful blue I have ever seen but then they started to glow an even brighter blue. That's when I wondered if he was one to but what confused me was that if he was one why did he save me. As much as I wanted to figure it out I realized that if I stay here what's going to happen to me. So I ran when both of them weren't looking. After 5 minutes of trying to find my way back I finally saw the the back door to my house. I ran in and upstairs to my room not even bothering to lock the door.

Wests pov. 

I was on my walk in the forest when I smelled rouge so I started to follow it. But soon lost the scent. Right as I was about to head back to the castle I heard a scream. When I got there I saw the rogue about to attack the girl. So when he did I jumped in front of her and took the full blow but of course it didn't move me. Even thought I haven't shifted yet I was stronger than any wolf except for my father. Well that is at least intill I find my mate. At that moment I ended my daydream and looked back at the startled looking girl. I turned back around and started fighting the rogue but of course I won. I turned around but the girl wasn't there. So I headed back to the castle waiting to get a lecture about it In the morning.

Hope you guys like it please vote and comment tell me what u think. Sorry if this isn't very good this is the first real story I have written. Also this may have some miss spellings because I am doing this on my phone also pic up above is celena as a kid