One bloody tale (Naruto fanfi...

Galing kay ladywhite989

The Tora clan has a very powerful kekkei genkai. the power to control blood and bend it to their will. Yuki T... Higit pa

~1
~2
~3
~4
~5
~6
~8
~ 9
~10
~11
Author's note
book 2~ ch 1

~7

170 4 0
Galing kay ladywhite989

(Yuki's p.o.v)

I cracked open my eyes, to see a ceiling I didn't know. I didn't feel sore or tried. I stiffly sat up, moving the covers of the futon, where I was lying. I stood up, slowing and followed the sound of voices. I creaked open the door, only to be tackled by a shock of Yellow hair. I just managed to keep my balance.

"Yuki!" he shouted, his arms wrapping me in a bone crushing hug.

"The one and only" I laughed, ruffling his hair.

"NAR-U-TO, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, SHE JUST WOKE UP" Sakura shouted.

"What were you thinking, you could have been killed" He said. I rubbed the back of my head.

"I guess I wasn't" then I remember, "Is Kakashi alright" I asked pulling away for Naruto.

"Thanks to you and that weird-" Sakura's hand cover his mouth. "Opps sorry" he hissed.

"He his fine, his injury's are healing quickly" a women with black hair said. I sighed.

"Sorry, I am Yuki Tora, thank you for providing me and my team mates with a roof over our heads" I said bowing.

"No I should be thanking you, you bring my father bad to me safely, and I am Tsunami" she said.

"It's nice to meet you, how long was I out" I asked.

"About a day, I just woke up this morning" said Kakashi hobbling in on clutches, "That was a very reckless thing you did" he said consider in his voice made my smile drop, "But because you did, everyone is alive" he said.

"What happen to Zabuza?" I asked.

"He and Kakashi were both at their limits and then a mist village tracker came and put to senbon needling in his neck" Sasuke filled me in.

"I think the tracker was no tracker" I said after a long silence.

"Why do you say that" Kakashi asked.

"Because I use senbon needles and I know they can be used for medical purposes and was as killing and if you are going to kill someone, why not the heart or lungs" I voiced.

"He also told the body away with him"

"Looks like our fight is not over"

"Well you can't fight on an empty stomach" Tsunami said bring out a pot of stew. I nodded and sat down.

I was watched Naruto and Sasuke wolf down there food only to asked for more and to it all up.

"Why are you eating so fast, you're going to choke" I said adding some dry mint leaves to two cups of water and handing it to them. They wasted out their mouths.

"Kakashi is teaching us to use charka to walk up tree's" Sakura explained.

"I see that's takes a lot of energy to do that. My dad taught me the basic's then throw me into a lake until I got in. My brother was far better at chakra control than I was but I got it in the end" I sighed, breaking my roll in half and handing one half each to Sasuke and Naruto.

"Eat slower this time, or you are just going to waste Tsunami's cooking" I said.

"Why ae you trying so hard, you're just going to die!" I saw a little boy.

"Inari, that is rude, these people are risking their life's to protect you grandfather". She said. I listened to Naruto and Inari having an argument about hero's, which ended up with Inari running out crying.

"I'll go talk to him" I said getting up and walking out side.

I saw him sitting on a deck, he was shuddering but his tears had stopped.

"Hey, Inari was it?" I asked.

"What do you want?" venom in his voice.

"I want to tell you a story" I said sitting down beside him. "There once was a little girl who lived in a land, which was bright and colourful in the summer and blanketed with snow in the winter. She lived with her clan, her dad, her  mom and her brother, all she loved dearly, and for many years they were happy. Then one day the mother run into the brother's and sister's room in tears and shoved them into the closet and told them to be very quiet and to close their eyes. She told the sister as the oldest to protect her brother. She kissed them both and closed the door. The brother closed his eyes but the sister stared though the key hole, only to see her mother being cut down. she had to bite down on her hand to stop for screaming, once the man was gone, she lefted her sleeping brother in the closet and rolled her mother in the carpet and dragged her outside. She dig a grave and lay her mother to rest. My whole clan was murdered in cold blood that night. As time went on, she devoted herself to her brother. Anything he need she would get. She would work herself to exhaustion, to feed them and she would always feed him before herself. One day the brother made a silly mistake, which landed he in a lot of trouble. She couldn't do anything to stop his punishment, so she took it for him. she was lucky and didn't die, but because of her, he brother still lives and that gives her hope that she will find him" I finished. "Because she was a hero and did what she thought was right, even if she was scared, she saved him. the world needs heros Inari and cowards are hero's wearing a mask" I said ruffling his hair and standing up. My thumb rubbed over the semi-circle shaped scar on her hand which had never faded

"Lady" his voice called.

"Who was the girl in your story" he asked. I turned hiding tears.

"Me" I said walking off.

(Sasuke p.o.v)

I listen in horror when she said that she was the one in the story. She was just like me. Alone. How did you turn out the way she did. How could she still able to go on.

(Unknown p.o.v)

I watch the red head, fasted asleep, peaceful. How can sure a young girl produce Kami's light. I heard footsteps walking outside the door and I faded into the shadows. The door opened and the copy cat ninja, stuck his head in the room. Seeing she was fast asleep, he closed the door again. I made my way to the sleeping girl. I place my hand over her mouth and her eyes snapped, black iris and white pupils, giving a ring affect. I grabbed her wrists and she began to struggle. I hit a pressure point and she fell limp, stunning her. My orders were to make sure she wasn't bleeding or wasn't able to cut herself. I wrapped her hand with cloth and tied with wire, tying a gag round her mouth. I was just finished when, the pressure points affect wore off. she twisted herself suddenly, catching me off guard, and kicked the hard wood, her mumbled shouts and screams, too loud. I hit another pressure point and she passed out and I throw the girl over my shoulder, as the swung open.

"Yuki are you-" The blonde and black haired kids from before burst in.

"Is the tracker" Black hair said.

"Let her go!" Blondie said. I dashed out the window. A kunai few by my head.

"What are you doing, you will hit Yuki" I was being follow but I quick got ahead, into the shadows and stopped, watching them run past. My mission was a success.

(Yuki's p.o.v)

MY whole body was a whole bad acne. I groaned and opened my eyes. I was lying on a bed, my hand tied behind me and my hands were wrapped in cloth. I was still in my baggy sleeping shirt and a pair of short shorts. Hand signs were out of the control and without my hands free my kekkei genkai was too dangerous to use. The room I was in was plain and smallish sized. It had a bed which I was lying on and a chair and that was it, a wooden floor and plaster walls. A thick wooden door, blocked my exit. Taijutus it is then, I thought. I jumped up the best I could, with no hands. I walk up to the door. I used my elbow to check if the door was locked. It was. I walked back a little and with a shout of pure angry, I bought my foot into the door in a round house kick. The wood cracked and the lock give in and the door crashed into the wall.

"I see you're awake" said a boy that looked like a girl.

"Sorry, the was locked and I didn't have a key" I said. I had always loved Taijutus way more than ninjutsu.

"Sorry about the rude awakening, I hope I didn't scare you" he said.

"No I was not scared at all by a random guy taking me in middle of the night", I said sarcastically, "What I am here for anyway" I asked. I sensed Zabuza and I turned as he tried to get behind me.

"You give me a lot of trouble in our last fight, you are our hostage" he smirked under the bandages round his mouth.

"Who says I want to be" I shouted, kicking him where the sun don't shine, making him fall to his knee. Then I jumped in the air bring another round house kick into his jaw, making him flight into the wall. He looked dazed, then he shook his head.

"What do you know? That hurt" I growled. "Who says you have a choice".

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

226K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...
314K 8.4K 51
Y/n Hatake, or the silver flash of the leaf. A rogue ninja that joined the Akatsuki shortly after she murdered her teammates and caused serious damag...
33.3K 1.5K 42
How much can a heart take before it bleeds out? How far can someone go until they shatter? In one night Uchiha Chiasa's entire world collapsed and sh...
87.5K 2.6K 45
Elder sister to Shikamaru, loved by many in the village along with others from around the nations. its been about 4 years since she has betrayed her...