My Complicated Life! (AU Harr...

By sassygirl93

Eva Jackson was that one girl in high school everyone knows about. Nearly all of them thought she was the coo... More

My Complicated Life! (AU Harry Styles Fanfic)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75
Chapter 76:
Chapter 78
Chapter 79:
Epilogue:

Chapter 77:

11.1K 314 69
By sassygirl93

A/N: I'm so excited for you guys/girls to read the One Shot's I've already written... I really think you all will love them as much as I do!!!

Enjoy this chapter...

Eva's POV

"My lawyers are going to come over today, to talk about what I should do about Avery," Harry wraps his arms around my waist, while I finish cleaning up breakfast.

"Okay," I nod.

"Do you need me to pick anything up after I drop the kids off at school?" he asks.

"I don't think so," I shrug.

"Okay, call or text me if you think of something," He kisses my cheek.

"Can you actually get me some ginger ale and some saltine crackers?" I turn to look at him.

"Wh- baby you're really pale—are you feeling okay?" He cups my face in his large hands.

"I'm nauseous, and really don't feel good in general," I tell him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He caresses my cheeks with his thumbs.

"I didn't feel this bad until I ate breakfast—I just don't think breakfast is sitting well," I explain.

"I'll take Luke with me, and you can go upstairs and try and go back to sleep," He tells me.

"I'm fine,"

"Nope, I'm taking him with me—so go back to sleep," His hands drop from my face and fall to my shoulders.

"Go on—go to bed," he pushes me out of the kitchen.

"Fine," I groan and walk towards the stairs.

"Have a good day at school," I tell the kids, who are standing by the front door.

"Thanks mummy," they smile and run up to me and give me a hug. I hug them back before I go upstairs.

"Let's go kiddos," I hear Harry shout dramatically. I smile and crawl into bed, and wrap myself in the duvet.

"Baby wake up," I groan and open my eyes slowly.

"Hmmm?"

"Luke is hungry and you didn't pump this morning—" Harry trails off.

"Okay," I sigh and sit up in bed. I rub my eyes, as I slowly get out of bed.

"No, stay here and I'll bring him to you," Harry gently pushes me back in bed.

"Okay," I don't have the energy to fight him.

"Are you feeling any better?" Harry asks, as he walks in with a crying Luke in his arms.

"Not really, but I'm still half asleep," I tell him. I take Luke from him, and situate myself, and begin nursing him.

"Did you feel okay when you went to bed last night?" Harry asks.

"I felt a little ill, but nothing alarming," I shrug.

"After you feed him, you can pump some, so you can go back to sleep for a while," Harry runs his fingers through my hair.

"Are you sure? Your lawyers are coming in a few hours and—" He places his finger on my lips, shutting me up.

"Yea, I will be fine. I will feed Luke right before they come, so he will sleep through the meeting," He explains.

"Okay, do you know what the lawyers are going to say?" I ask.

"They got some new information about him, and they are going to discuss a few options with me about how to handle everything,"

"Please don't take Avery completely away from Sara—Avery needs her mum," I tell him

"You're her mum," he retorts.

"Yes, but it's different. Please promise me you won't take her away from her,"

He huffs, but nods in reply.

"Thank you," I give him a soft smile.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" He ask.

"No, I'm trying to ignore how crappy I feel," I tell him.

"How's that working for ya?" He chuckles.

"Not well," I sigh, and look down at Luke. He unlatches from me and stares directly in my eyes. I pick him up and lean against my shoulder, to burp him.

"That's my boy," I coo, as he burps.

Harry stands up from our bed and reaches out and grabs Luke from me. "Get some sleep and I'll check on you in a bit," Harry leans down and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks babe,"

"Anything for you, my love," he winks and walks out of our room. I pull my shirt up before I crawl back under the duvet. It doesn't take me long to fall asleep.

Harry's POV

My lawyers have been here for a while, discussing the piece of garbage that is Sara's boyfriend. I hate that Eva is sick, but I'm glad she isn't down here to hear everything that my lawyers are telling me.

"I don't want that disgusting piece of shit anywhere near my daughter—we need to do everything we can to make sure he is nowhere near Avery."

"We contacted the police and they are looking into him—" My lawyer Kaleb says.

"Since he is a registered sex offender he isn't allowed to be anywhere near children, so we are hoping they can arrest him for being with Avery," Toby my other lawyer says.

"But since Sara knew about his past and still allowed him to be around Avery—" Toby trails off.

"What if we can't get him arrested, how can I keep Avery away from him?" I ask.

"We have grounds to file for full custody," Kaleb sifts through the papers in his brief case.

"That means Sara could never see her?" I ask.

"Yes," Kaleb nods.

"Eva would kill me if I agreed to that," I sigh.

"We can say, Sara, can only see her as long as she comes to your house," Toby suggests.

"I don't know—" I rub my hands over my face.

"I need to talk to Eva before I make any decisions," I tell them.

"We understand—we don't want you to make any rash decisions," Toby nods.

"Thanks guys,"

"Not a problem, we'll call you as soon as we hear back from the police," Kaleb reaches out and shakes my hand.

"Thanks," I nod. I show them out before I head upstairs to check on Eva.

When I get to our room she is still sleeping... but she is tossing and turning, and her forehead is glistening with sweat.

"Eva, baby?" I shake her shoulder gently. It takes a few times before she wakes up.

"Hmmm?" she groans.

"I need to take your temperature, you are burning up," I tell her as I place my hand on her forehead.

"Okay," she groans and curls herself into a ball. I frown and walk to the bathroom to get the thermometer, once I get it I walk over to the bed and make her stick it under her tongue.

"I'm sorry you aren't feeling well—if you have a fever I'm going to call the doctor," I tell her. She closes her eyes and sighs.

"You just had Luke a few weeks ago and I want to make sure you don't have an infection or something serious," I explain, her eyes shoot open.

"I'm not saying you do, I just want to make sure," I tell her.

"Here let me see," I take the beeping thermometer out of her mouth.

"You don't have a fever," I sigh in relief.

"Come on, let's go take a shower," I reach for her hand.

"I'm not showering with you—I'm still bleeding, so yeah—no," She tells me. (A/N: FYI, you bleed for six weeks after you give birth)

"You know that doesn't bother me,"

"It bothers me," she says.

"Fine, but can you at least take a shower?" I ask.

"I really don't have the energy," She groans.

"Okay, but you're taking a shower before you go to bed tonight—it will help you," I tell her sternly.

"Yes, daddy," She rolls her eyes, as he turns over onto her side.

I open my mouth to say something but she cuts me off. "What did the lawyers say?"

"They are trying to get him arrested, and that I have a good grounds to ask for full custody of Avery,"

"I wouldn't mind that poor excuse of a man to be put in jail," She says softly.

"What do you want to do about Avery?" She asks.

"I don't know, we need to talk when you are feeling better," I tell her.

"Okay," she nods. I can tell she is falling back to sleep, so I lean forward and kiss her forehead, before leaving the room to check on Luke. He is awake in his crib, so I pick him up and bring him downstairs. Once we are downstairs I put him on the living room floor, before I lay down next to him. We 'play' on the floor until he falls asleep. Shortly after that I'm leaving to pick the kids up from school.

"Mummy isn't well, so she is in bed sleeping—so please be quite," I tell them, before I open the front door.

"Okay," They nod. I open the front door and they quietly make their way upstairs to their rooms to change out of their school uniforms.

I place Luke in his play pin before I start making the kids some snacks. "Daddy, I think mummy is throwing up," Ryan whispers as he enters the kitchen, with his back pack on his shoulder.

"Stay here and keep an eye on Luke, don't try and pick him up," I tell him, before I run upstairs, taking two stairs at a time. I get to our room and Eva is in the bathroom, and sure enough I can hear Eva throwing up.

"Oh baby," I walk in and sit behind her. I put her hair into a bun, start rubbing her back softly.

"Feeling better now?" I ask, after five minutes straight of her being sick.

"No," She groans and leans back into my chest.

"We haven't been in this position since we found out you were pregnant with Luke," I chuckle.

"You're not pregnant are you?" I tease, knowing that it's physically impossible.

"Of course not," She tries to laugh, but fails.

"Do you want to try and move to the bed?" I ask her.

"I'm not sure I have the energy to walk," She whines quietly.

"Well you're lucky your husband is tall and muscular," I grin even though she can't see me.

"Wipe that grin off your face—and what does being tall have anything to do with it?" She asks.

"It has everything to do with it," I tease.

"Whatever," She laughs softly.

"Come on, let's get you to bed," I tell her. I help her up before I scoop her into my arms and take her to bed. I place her down and head back into the bathroom and grab the bin, I move back to the bed, and place the bin on the nightstand.

"If you feel sick again and don't think you can make it to the bathroom, the bin is here," I explain to her.

"Thanks," I tell her.

"I'm going to call Dr. Rhodes and I'll see if she can come out and check you out." I tell her.

"I think I just ate something weird," she says.

"But we've eaten the same thing." I tell her. She opens her mouth to protest, but I cut her off.

"Either way I'm calling her—can you still breastfeed or?" I ask.

"I can still breastfeed Luke," she tells me.

"Okay, well I'm going to go call her and check on the kids—I'll be right back." I bend down and kiss her forehead.

"Love you,"

"You too," she smile softly.

I call Dr. Rhodes and she comes right over, and checks Eva out. It doesn't take long for her to check her out, and determine she has the stomach flu. I knew she didn't have food poisoning. Dr. Rhodes gave her a prescription to use if Eva doesn't stop throwing up. She has to pump as much as she can before she can take the medicine, so she doesn't pass the medicine through her milk to Luke... he can't ingest those meds.

After the kids finish their homework I send them in the garden to play, while I cook dinner. Once I finish dinner I call them in and we all eat dinner together.

"Leah, hit me today," Addie tells me.

"Why?" I ask, with raised eyebrows.

"We were playing tag and she punched my arm, instead of lightly tapping me," She explains.

"Did you cry?" Ryan asks.

"Shut up," Addie glares at him.

"You shut up," Ryan retorts.

"Guys stop fighting," I sigh.

"Did you tell your teacher?" I ask her.

"No, why would I?" She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Because she hit you,"

"We were just playing around," She shrugs.

"No one should be hitting you," I tell her.

"Ever," I add. She shrugs and starts talking to Avery and Ryan. I sigh and go back to eating my dinner.

"Can Leah sleep over this weekend?" Addie asks.

"The same girl who punched you today?"

"Yes," She nods.

"Yeah, no," I shake my head.

"Come on, please?" She whines.

"No, I don't want someone in this house who hits you," I tell her, sternly.

"Dadddd," She whines.

"Nope, not happening," I shake my head.

"Ugh," She groans.

"Am I going to mums this weekend?" Avery asks quietly.

"No, not this weekend." I tell her. She nods and goes back to eating quietly.

"Can Angelo come over Friday after school?" Ryan asks.

"No one is coming over this weekend," I groan. I hate sleepovers...i can't sleep until they are sleeping and they never sleep.

"Dadddd," Ryan whines.

"Please stop whining you're not two," I tell them.

"Are you done eating?" I ask them, as I stand up.

"Yes," They all nod.

"Scrap off your plate and put it in the dishwasher and then go upstairs and put your pajamas on," I tell them. They do as I say, while I clean up dinner. We all finish at the same time... we sit together in the living room and put on the telly.

We watch telly until eight, and then I put the kids to bed, before I move to the nursery to feed Luke. Once Luke is fed and is sleeping I make my way to my room to check on Eva. She's been sleeping for hours now. She's still sleeping so I make my way into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for bed. When I get out of the shower she is at the sink splashing water on her face.

"Feeling any better?" I ask her.

"I'm not throwing up, but I still feel like crap," her voice is husky. I hate seeing her sick.

"Come on let's go to bed, you still look tired."

"Are you going to put some clothes on first?" she asks me. I look down and realize I only have a towel wrapped around my waist.

"I have to get a clean pair of boxers," I tell her.

She nods in reply, as she walks back to our bed.

"Kids have a good day at school?" She asks, as I dry off.

"Yeah. Leah punched Addie today during a game of tag," I tell her.

"That girl is violent when she plays—she has four older brothers," Eva laughs softly.

"You're not mad, because I'm fuming?"

"I was the first time I heard about her getting rough—I went to talk to the teacher and she said she'd talk to Leah, but she told me that she has four older brothers, so that's why she gets a bit rough. She doesn't mean to be," Eva explains.

"I still don't like it," I sit down in bed.

"Stubborn ass," She teases me.

"And I'm all yours," I poke her cheek.

"Yupp, and I'm okay with that," She smiles and snuggles into her blankets.

"Are you sure you want to sleep in here tonight? All my germs are in here—" She trails off.

"Yeah, I'll be okay."

"Plus I don't want to leave you alone," I add.

"Fair enough." She smiles and closes her eyes.

"Goodnight love."

"Goodnight Harry," She smiles softly. I smile and turn the telly on and put the news on. I watch that until I fall asleep.

A/N: Two more chapters until the Epilogue AHHH! So crazy to think this story is coming to an end. I'm really excited about the ending though! I think you all will like the ending...

I hoped you liked this chapter--- I wanted to show you the domestic side of Harry and Eva's life, because I feel I haven't done that much. Next chapter will be longer, so YAY! It'll probably take a week to write it haha!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!

Next chapter will be up next Thursday! (As always lol)

Love,

Allie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 192 50
Alanis and Harry are living their best lives at the hottest skate park in Venice Beach, circa 1998. Between the concerts, parties, drugs, alcohol, fr...
107K 2.1K 63
Sometimes you feel a connection with someone so strong, that it's almost like you're crashing into them. Joselyn Myers knows the feeling well, liter...
309 0 29
Billie Jo Williams wants to be a singer, but no one takes her seriously. At twenty-two, she's only 4'8 and looks sixteen, her family ignores her for...
14.7K 561 20
The thing is, Louis was a worrier. He always had been and probably always would be. With his past, it was kind of inevitable. He worried about everyt...