The Last Dance - [A Zarry Fan...

Από 1Dreamteam

“Love never works. Why would it? You can have two perfect people and love will go out of its way to create je... Περισσότερα

Chapter One { Toxic Coloured Drinks }
Chapter Two { Joey On Monday's }
Chapter Three { A Name That Suits }
Chapter Four { Posh Black Suit Incorporated }
Chapter Five { Charcoal Detailing }
Chapter Six { You're An Adventure }

Introduction

1.1K 50 4
Από 1Dreamteam

Zayn Malik was the eldest sibling in his family. He was his Father's prised possession, after their family's incredibly successful business and corporation. He carried his Father's expectations on his shoulders, and didn't know any different. Zayn upheld certain standards within himself, he lived in an extremely tidy apartment. Everything had its own place; he woke up at the same time every morning and had the same routine. He worked with his Father and worked alongside both his Father's and his own reputation. One day, when the alarm clock goes off at 7:00am, Zayn's morning breaks from a routine. He wakes up next to an amazingly good-looking stripper, with a personality like a firecracker and a radar for getting into trouble. How Zayn will ever get used to Harry Styles, he'll never know. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.8K 709 31
When asked about his relationship Zayn simply said, "He was a stripper. He needed money. I am a businessman I needed someone to fool around with. We...
312K 7.4K 18
Harry Styles is one of the most popular guys at school, and also the school slut. He has a tough reputation to keep up. He's friends with the jocks...
87.7K 3.9K 27
Harry Styles grew up in a rich family and the appointed new owner to the Styles' real estate company. After his father died, Harry, at the age if 25...
224K 12.4K 29
Dear Harry Styles, 1) Don't cheat on Zayn Malik. 2) It only makes him angry. 3) You don't want to make Zayn angry. Warnings: ⊙ Some Language ⊙ A few...