Old Friends (Austin Mahone Fa...

By AustinsSkittle

What happens when Old Friends become reacquainted More

Old Friends (Austin Mahone FanFiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note (Important)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Autor Note please read
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Yet another Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
IMPORTANT
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilouge
Authors Note
November 2nd 2013
The Sequel...
Last Goodbye.

Chapter 14

7K 143 7
By AustinsSkittle

Austin's POV

I was only in hospital a week. The most boring week of my life. That whole week I was getting text s from so many different people wishing me to get well soon.

Cody S - Get well soon mate!! Hope you aren't too messed up ha!

Alli S - Sorry to hear what happened. Get better soon x

Justin - Terrible what happened to u little bro. How you feel better.

Taylor Swift - Hope you get better Austin!

That was only some of the people. There were so many more. I'm so grateful of everyone. Hannah never left my side. After Andrew came around she hasn't been right. She told me that she said to him they are over for good. She came back into the room in tears. It was her choice and he was hoping to get back together with her but she said she doesn't want to. I can't imagine how Drew feels right now. AC said he's really upset aswell and that he didn't come home until the next day and he was drunk. Every time I tried talking to Hannah about it she would change the subject.

I was so excited to get out and go back to my own bed. When I first looked in the mirror I was so shocked to see what I look like. I had several bruises and 3 cuts on my face alone. My ribs are a little messed up but I'm on strong painkillers to ease the pain. Climbing up the stairs to go to my room is a bit of a struggle but I'll have to get through it unless I want to sleep on the couch downstairs. Mrs.Smith came over when I first got home with a get well card and a fruit basket.

"I know what your like Austin,never eating fruit so I got you a fruit basket to try an get you to be healthy!!" She laughed.

"You should have got me a pizza basket Mrs.S" I smiled.

She started shaking her head at me. Hannah was back at work so I had no one to annoy until she got back. She's so easily annoyed and its hilarious !!

I sat my room on my laptop most of the day and watched videos on YouTube or else I wrote songs. Some of them were really stupid but that's what boredom does to a person. The last song I wrote in this room was when I was 16, Heart In My Hand. I wrote it for Hannah. It was the next after we kissed on the beach. Oh yeah I might have forgotten to mention we kissed a couple of times before. Every time I sing that song at concerts she's always on my mind. I know that might sound a little weird since we fell out but that's what made me think about her even more. I never told her that it was about her though. I've always wanted to know what she'd say but then i'd chicken out. AC and Robert are the only two that know the truth behind that song. I got up and started reading all my old fan posters that's up on the walls. Everytime I'd read them I'd always find a new one or one I couldn't remember reading before. My mahomies are amazing. My Twitter mentions have literally exploded with them all worrying about me. I tweeted them to tell them I'm alright :

@AustinMahone "Thank you all so much for all the love I've been getting from ya'll. It means so much! Sorry to all the people I've had to cancel on but my health has to come first. Love you x "

The news has come out about Drew being the one to beat me up and he's been getting a lot of hate. I never told anyone who done it but my mahomies are better than the FBI! I texted him to find out how he was.

Me - How r u drew? You alright?

Little AC - doing ok. How's hannah?

Me - putting on a brave face. U know what she like.

Little AC - tried calling her a couple of times but she won't answer. She said anything bout us?

Me - she's back at work this week haven't seen her that much only in the afternoon for about an hour. Not Said anything to me anyway. Every time I ask she changes the subject. Ill try to speak to her for u bro

Little AC - thanks

I threw my phone on the bed and it bounced off the other side. I didn't bother to get up and pick it up. Too much hassle to go get it. It will be fine down there. My back is sore from being kicked! I grabbed my laptop and switched it on. I decided to go into a news website. My face popped up in front of me.  

"What the heck?" I said 

I read the title.

"Austin Mahone has a new leading lady by his side"

I scrolled down to see a picture of me and Hannah at the concert last week. I don't even know how they got that picture!!

"23 year old singer Austin Mahone has been seen with old friend Hannah Smith at his concert last week in San Antonio. There was apparently a so called rift between them for a few years and this was the first time they were seen together. Sources say they have never been closer. They were laughing and flirting with each other all night. When Mahone got put into hospital by best friend Alex's younger brother Andrew she never left his side. She was seen leaving with him on the day he got out. If this Is true this would be his first girlfriend in a year. Is this pretty boy finally off the market ? How do all you Mahomies feel about this?"

I hobbled over and picked up my phone and rang Hannah.

"Austin are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Have you seen what people are saying about is online?"

"No why? What are they saying?'

"I'll text you the link you should read it!!"

"Right. Ill come over later ok. Bye"

She hung up and five minutes later I got a strongly worded text than shall never be repeated! I decided to Google our names and hundred of pages came up. Apparently we've been on and off for years. She's pregnant aswell and she's moving to Miami with me later this year!! People really need to get there nose out of my business and concentrate on their own.

Hannah's POV

I couldn't believe what I had just read. People are seriously saying that I'm with Austin for looking after him when he's sick?! What the heck! I can't even help my best friend or I'm "dating" him. Oh god what will Andrew think when he see's this. He has already gone of the rails but if he see's this god knows what he'd do. If I was him I know what I'd do. I looked down at my wrists and shivered. I moved the mouse of my computer and me and Drew popped up. I needed to change my wallpaper. I went onto Google Images and searched for pictures of Austins concert. Pictures of us came up. I click on the one of me,Austin,Alex,Tyler,Andrew,Robert,Zach and Cole and set it as my wallpaper. That's better. I didn't feel like crying looking at it. I looked at Austin. His face had no marks on it and no bruises. His marks are kind if fading but you can still see them. You know they are there. He wants to go back to work but none of us will let him. He isn't fit enough yet. But there's no telling him that he can't. He'll probably end up running off and doing concerts in Miami or something knowing Austin. But we are all keeping a close eye on him. I always go to see him after work and then while I'm at work either Alex,Tyler,Robery or Zach go to see him. Today though we are all going to see him and take him out to What A Burger as a surprise. Alex's girlfriend Sarah is coming along aswell.

I looked at my clock on the computer. Only another hour left at work. Then it's the weekend and I don't have to work. Yay!!!! I'm really tired this week. All I feel like doing is sleeping. And work doesn't help at all. It's so long and boring all day. It's so quiet here this weather the phones rarely ring. The company got a bad review in the local paper and everybody took it seriously. Apparently our fabric is "cheap and irritates your skin". It's all lies . I know for a fact our materials are all very expensive because I'm the one ordering them in. If we get any more reviews like that the business will be done the toilet.

*2 hours later*

"Tyler remember that time you fell down that hill by your house?" I laughed

"Hannah, I told you to never bring that up to anyone!" He threw his napkin at me.

"Hannah you can't keep secrets...wait Tyler you fell down a hill and we weren't there to laugh at you? Han, please tell me you recorded it!!" Robert told me with a serious look on his face.

"I have it recorded its on my laptop. He made me delete it off my phone but I sent it to my laptop. Ill email you it tonight"

"No you won't ! If you do I will NEVER speak to you EVER again" Tyler was being dramatic

"I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER! I WILL FIGHT, I WILL FIGHT TILL FOREVER TO MAKE IT RIGHT" Austin burst into song.

Everyone in What A Burger were looking at us at this stage. The staff were laughing because they've known us for years now. A couple of people were whispering "Is that Austin Mahone?" But then thought it wasn't him so we never told them. It was nice to have a night when Austin wasn't getting mobbed by fans.

Alex was sitting quietly beside Sarah. Usually he'a happy when Austin is home but I know he can't get over what Andrew did. Sarah's been trying to cheer him up all night but it wasn't working. I had to think of something to do for him. Think I had an idea.

"Hannah has an idea look at her face. It's like a lightbulb went off or something" Zach leaned forward "Spill the beans woman"

"How about we have a sleepover tonight ?" I smiled at them all.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry it's taking so long with the chapters! I know it is kinda short but  I'm back at school and I have an Irish essay to write and I've had a ton of English homework and stuff like that. Ill try to write a bit more often. Happy Summer by the way!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.4K 38
Keller has a pretty rough life. She struggles with depression and self harm. Her mom thinks she's crazy. Her dad died. And her step dad beats her. Sh...
37.8K 1.8K 85
how far will you go from love ? how much you can hate someone ? was it really hate ? " Now that you are here with me am i suppose to hate you ?"
26.6K 340 31
When Josh reconnects with an old friend by accident adding them to a group chat 💭
4.8K 103 23
two old friends rekindle online. what will happen next?