Special Edition: VIXX One-Sho...

Autorstwa J1MINED

6 chapters. 6 stories. 6 members. VIXX. Więcej

Thank you, Hakyeon.
Mistaken [Leo]
Get Out [Ravi]
Lingering [Hongbin]
Happy Birthday! [Hyuk]
The One. [Hongbin/N]
Author's Note

Ken's Happiness

794 36 3
Autorstwa J1MINED

"K-Ken.." Taeyeon stuttered, her breath catching in her throat. "Taeyeon?" Jaehwan mumbled, his eyes wide in surprise as he froze. "H-Hi." Taeyeon stuttered as Jaehwan naturally cracked a smile at her, signing her album. "Hello Taeyeon! How have you been?" Ken asked. "F-Fine, I guess.. How about you?" He smiled to show he was fine as well. "Have you been eating well? You're so much thinner since i last saw you.. on Music Bank." 

His smile faded slightly. "You watched Love Equation?" She nodded. "I guess I just lost weight. Schedules been tiring." To end off, he handed her album to Ravi and she reached out to hold his hand. "You're so thin." He gasped, shocked. "You haven't been eating well!"

"I have. It's just part of losing you. Some of me died when you left, including my appetite for eating." She laughed softly and uncomfortably, and Jaehwan felt bad for breaking up with her 5 years ago. "I'm sorry Taeyeon ah.. please eat more okay?" He pleaded, and she nodded with a short smile. "I'll see you again, Ken." 

With that, she moved to her right and faced Ravi, who was watching her intently. "Hello! You're Taeyeon?" Ravi asked and Taeyeon nodded. "Hello oppa! I heard that you're joining Show Me The Money, good luck and slay the show!! Show the haters how much you rock!" Taeyeon cheered and Ravi laughed, smiling widely. "Thank you, I'll do my best. I won't let our Starlights down! Oh, by the way, you personally know Ken?"

Taeyeon froze and Ken turned, shooting Ravi a look. "It's being friendly, Ravi-yah!" And he turned back to the fan in front of him, talking to her as Taeyeon talked to Ravi. "You seem really familiar, have I seen or heard of you somewhere before?" Taeyeon frowned slightly. "Maybe Ken told you about me?" Ravi now frowned, and his eyes widened. 

Realisation hit Ravi but he kept it in and handed her a ticket. "Backstage pass. We're having a mini concert after this, and you can meet us afterwards. Shh~ Only a few fans have this!" He winked and Taeyeon was pleasantly surprised at the ticket. She was able to see VIXX up close and personally interact with them, even Jaehwan as well! "Oh my, thank you so much oppa!!" Taeyeon squealed as she held his hand tightly, moving on to greet the last member.

Indeed, after the fan meet there was a surprise mini concert, and VIXX managed to perform a few songs plus a few talk segments with the fans before they announced that some fans had already received backstage passes to meet them afterwards. Excited cheers as well as cries resonated throughout the area, and VIXX thanked the fans who came before leaving backstage, away from all the screaming and cries for them to come back, as well as cheers of happiness. "Ah, that was a great fan meet!" Hongbin cheered excitedly. 

"I'm so glad to be able to meet our fans today and to be able to communicate with them one by one makes me feel much closer to them." N concluded with a smile. "Hyung, you say that at every fan meet you go to." Hyuk replied with an eye roll. "It's a fact, I love my Starlights!" N sliced Hyuk's neck and they laughed. "The 20 fans with the backstage passes will be coming in 5 minutes, get ready!" Their manager stuck his head in the room and reminded them. They acknowledged their manager's words with thanks.

Ken sighed as he sat down, wiping his sweat off. Was Taeyeon given a backstage pass? Would he be able to see her once more? "Why, thinking of her?" Ravi asked as he sat beside Ken. Ken sighed again. "She looked terrible. I'm the cause of that." "But what can you do? What's done's done." The boys sat together. "You saw Taeyeon?" Hakyeon asked. Ken nodded. "She looked pretty.. in bad shape. The last time I saw her 5 years back was when she was still lean and fit. Now, she's thin and I can see her cheekbones, and she said that I'm the cause of it."

The door opened and their heads turned, only to stand up and smile as their fans came in, one by one. Ken's frown disappeared and was replaced by a smile as the 6 males greeted the 19 fans who entered the room. Ken's eyes scanned the small group of almost all ladies in front of him, and yet none caught his eyes. Maybe Taeyeon didn't receive the pass at all.

Ravi noticed Ken looking through the girls, as if he was looking for someone. Could it be Taeyeon? Most likely. Ravi nudged Ken and Ken stopped looking around and back at those present. The 6 boys greeted the fans with a pleasant smile and all of them blushed very hard, probably even the 2 boys. They started their small talk with each other. This backstage meeting was specially for selected fans, a better chance for them to get closer to VIXX, have personal interaction with them and pictures with each and every one of them.

It was a sweet and quick meeting and when all of the fans thanked VIXX and vice versa, they left and the room was quiet again and the 6 boys sank back into the couch. "I'm thankful." Leo spoke softly, as the rest looked at them, nodding in agreement. "Seems like Taeyeon didn't come, hm?" Ravi nudged Ken again, to Ken's dismay. Ken pouted and nodded, and just when all of them got up from the couch to pack their items, sounds outside attracted their attention.

It seemed (or sounded) like a fan trying to get in?

"Please, I know I'm late for this and everyone else have left but I didn't know my way around here and I got lost! I really want to see VIXX!" She cried out as the manager pushed her backwards. "The time's over. You're late and the boys are tired, they have to go back to their dorm to rest. Go back home, come again next time when you have the chance." Tears trickled down her cheeks. "Please, please, I beg you, let me see them!"

"Hyung, what's going on?" N asked as he exited the room. The manager turned. "She's one of the fans who has a backstage pass and she's late but still wants to see you guys." "Oh, please let her in!" N replied quickly. "You don't have time, Hakyeon-ah." The manager replied, but N just smiled. "We do. Come on in. Hyung, we won't take too long, You can wait for us in the van first." The manager sighed and nodded while N gestured to the fan to come over. However, she stood rooted to the spot, having N come over, gently placing his arms around her shoulders and guiding her into the room, full of surprised stares.

"T-Taeyeon?!" Ken's jaw dropped as the door closed. He noticed her tears and rushed over, followed by the other boys. "I-I'm sorry, I couldn't find my w-way around here and I-I got lost, I'm sorry if I'm bothering all of you, I-" She hiccuped and the boys laughed. "It's okay Taeyeon, don't be sorry." Hyuk went forward and patted her head. "Lee Jaehwan, you've got some explaining to do." Hakyeon ordered, and Ken flinched. "Boys, this lady here," he took a breath. "is my ex-girlfriend, Taeyeon. We broke up before I started training in Jellyfish." Taeyeon shrunk back in shame.

"Oh, so she's the one!" Ravi wow-ed and they sat her down as she timidly bit her lips and lowered her gaze to the floor. "Here, have a chocolate." Leo's hand stretched out to Taeyeon, handing her a chocolate. Grateful and embarrassed, Taeyeon took it and bowed. "Taeyeon, are you scared to look up at the handsome Hakyeon looking at you?" N asked, only to have the other 4 excluding Leo boo at him, fake punching him. Taeyeon giggled softly and looked up, only to cover her face from the 6 pairs of eyes looking at her. "Ah, oh my god." She whispered, to their laugher.

Their laughter resounded in her ears. They watched how her eyes twinkled, looking at the 6 of them. "Taeyeon, you've been keeping up with VIXX's promotions?" Jaehwan asked, and she nodded. "It wouldn't make any sense for me not to support my ex's dream, right? Congratulations on being successful." She smiled shyly. 

"Aw, so supportive. Thank you so much, Taeyeon-ah!" N answered. "How old are you?" Hyuk asked, and before Taeyeon could even reply, Jaehwan already blurted it out quickly. "Same as me. We're both 23." VIXX smirked, as Hyuk piped up excitedly. "That means you're my noona! Taeyeon noona!"

Taeyeon giggled and for a minute the silence was awkward. "Taeyeon noona, What was Ken hyung like predebut? Before he started training?" Hongbin laughed as he asked, and Ken's face went red as he looked at Taeyeon. "Please don't tell them." He begged with aegyo. Taeyeon's heart raced and she felt giddy. She hadn't seen this special type of aegyo for 5 years, and to suddenly have it thrown into her face with the 5 other VIXX members, she was momentarily stunned and Taeyeon sat there, frozen. "Taeyeon?" N asked. She snapped out of her trance and pinked.

"Jaehwanie, predebut Jaehwanie was chubby, his cheeks were puffed out and his nose was very sharp. His hair was like an Afro up do, but actually it was just curly, and as he grew older it started to disappear." She stopped as she reminisced among the boys' laughter. "Jaehwanie, he was the mood maker of our class. He never failed to make us laugh every time with his initiations and impersonations. 

But out of school, he was really kind and helped out many people who needed help, and he always kept the mood good. Maybe that was what was really attractive about him." Taeyeon finished as Ken looked down in guilt and embarrassment at the same time. Taeyeon sounded like she was very sad; as if she missed the old Jaehwan. Everyone seemed to notice the sombre atmosphere and right at that moment, N's phone vibrated and the manager said that they had to leave soon.

"Oh well. We have to go now. Taeyeon, thank you for coming by and saying hi. It's really nice of you to come down here. Shall we take individuals and a group photo with Taeyeon?" N asked, and the members nodded as Taeyeon's eyes widened, unable to refuse.

Taeyeon stood in the front centre of the boys as they towered over her behind, bending down slightly and placing a peace sign. Taeyeon's iPhone camera was set on 3 seconds timer, and they quickly changed their poses as the camera shutter shot 10 continuous shots. They laughed afterwards and proceeded with the individual photos. After taking with every member, Ken approached Taeyeon and smiled awkwardly at her. "Alright, stand closer to each other, okay?" Hyuk hollered and both inched closer towards each other. Ken placed his arm over Taeyeon's shoulder and bent down to reach her level, showing a flash sign and a wink, and a smile in another shot. "1, 2, 3!" Hyuk counted, and took a few shots.

Taeyeon thanked VIXX and spoke about how grateful she was to be able to meet them personally. They ended off by saying their slogan, sending Taeyeon out kindly.

Taeyeon's eyes watered as she left the area. Night fell and it was quiet save a bunch of fans who were still around, waiting for VIXX to leave in their van. To avoid stares, Taeyeon took her phone out and pretended to talk to her brother on the phone. "Oppa, where am I? I'm passing by some fan meet site, I think. But it's near where we usually buy our food. I'll be there soon. Bye!" She acted as if she hung up and placed her phone in her pocket, walking past the girls who dropped their suspicions upon hearing what Taeyeon said.

As Taeyeon walked off further, her eyes watered at the thoughts of meeting them today. VIXX came out and the girls cheered excitedly, waving and calling their names out. "Oppa, go back safely!" One of them shouted and the members smiled, waving at them as they got into the van, driving past Taeyeon. She was too deep in her thoughts to notice the van driving past. As they drove past, they noticed her face being illuminated by the lamppost above her, showing a face full of tears, sadness and pain.

"Hyung, noona's crying." Hongbin pointed as they passed Taeyeon. "Huh?!" Ken shot towards the van window, watching. His heart ached; the last time he saw Taeyeon crying so badly was 5 years ago. Who knew, how many more times did she cry like this after he left? Ken was guilty. He took out his phone and dialed her number, praying that Taeyeon didn't change her number, squeezing his eyes shut. The other 5 boys looked at him and sighed. He felt guilt but not love for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's phone started vibrating in her pocket and she reached out to find a number etched deep inside her heart flashing across the screen. Taeyeon stopped walking and stared at the screen blankly. Even though she had deleted Ken's number, she still remembered it by heart. Nah, who was she kidding? Ken was an idol; why would he call her? Maybe he changed his number and this was being used by someone else. Sniffling and wiping her tears away, she brought her phone to her ear, answering the call. "Hello?"

"Taeyeon, are you okay?" Jaehwan's voice echoed through into her ear. Her eyes widened and she looked at her phone. "J-Jaehwan?" "Yes?" "Why are you calling me?" "VIXX passed by and we saw you crying from inside the van. Are you okay?" He asked softly. "I'm not. Jaehwan, I'm not. How am I supposed to be okay when I just met my ex-boyfriend and he's doing well while I'm not?" She asked, and Jaehwan bit his lips. "I'm sorry-" "No, no, please don't apologize. It's not your fault, you only wanted to chase your dreams." "Then stop crying, please." He pleaded and heard Taeyeon take a deep breath over the line. "I'm sorry, Taeyeon, for choosing my dreams over you. I really am."

"I understand. All that matters is that you are happy and that's all I need to know so I'm okay." 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

15.3K 1K 29
When new couples in VIXX happen, other members become furious... (You know what? Just read the story...✌❤️)
14K 280 20
Really short oneshots. May include soft smut and AU. For all the dirty minded. Because the guys are dirty minded as well. Just something I wrote out...
12.2K 482 15
This is the last part :)
44.6K 2.7K 15
N, Leo, Hyuk, Hongbin, Ravi and Ken are all in college. N owns his own apartment with Ken, Hyuk, Hongbin and Ravi living with him. When someone moves...