The Bad Boy Is Possessive

By BrittanyLeigh8

Is it possible for a bad boy to be your saving grace? Well for Farrah Bryant it was. After she finds out her... More

Chapter 1- The Bad Boy Is Planning Something
Chapter 2- Deal With The Devil
Chapter 3- Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 4- Not what I Expected
Chapter 5- Meeting The Bad Boy's Parents
Chapter 6- Bad Boy Surprises
Chapter 7- Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 8- Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Chapter 9- It's A Good Thing I'm Not A Vampire. I'd Never Make It.
Chapter 10- A Little of the Unexpected
Chapter 11- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 1)
Chapter 12- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 2)
Chapter 13- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 3)
Chapter 14- Vandalising the Bad Boy's Car with Lipstick and Bieber
Chapter 15- The Bad Boy is an Evil Genius
Chapter 16- The Bad Boy and His Eggs Distracted Me
Chapter 17- Bad Boy Confessions
Chapter 18- Bad Boy Advice
Chapter 19- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.1
Chapter 20- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 2
Chapter 21- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.3
Chapter 22- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 4
Chapter 23- Girls Night
Chapter 24- The Bad Boy Has A Romantic Side
Chapter 25- Just My Luck
Chapter 26- I Know People Can Surprise You But I Never Expected This
Chapter 27- Everyone Has Secrets
Chapter 28- Breakthrough
Chapter 29- The Bad Boy Likes Trouble
Chapter 30- The Beach House
Chapter 31- The Truth Will Out
Chapter 33- Why Me?
Chapter 34- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Chapter 35- Until You
Chapter 36- You Live And You Learn
Epilogue
TBBIP Spin-off- "Just My Type"

Chapter 32- The Walk on the Wild Side Isn't for Everyone

915K 23.4K 14.1K
By BrittanyLeigh8

Chapter 32- The Walk on the Wild Side Isn't for Everyone

“What the hell was that?” I screech getting off the motor bike as fast as I could.

I take the large black helmet off my head and chuck it Brody only to have him catch it, much to my dismay. I was aiming for his head.

If I had ever been wrong about anything in my entire life it was about this ride. How stupid I was to get on the back of a stolen bike with a bad boy. Have I lost all my senses?

Thank goodness they came back to me soon enough.

“What?” He defends with amusement clear on his face.

“What?” I yell. “You almost got us killed!”

Did he really need to ask me that? I thought us nearly hitting by that truck and demanding him to bring me back was pretty self explanatory.  I guess I was wrong.

“I did not.” He states. “I knew what I was doing. You were safe.”

“Yes, because playing chicken with a truck is the pinnacle of safety.” I retort.

Of all the crazy, barbaric, things to do, this tops them all.

I turn from him stomping angrily to the house refusing him another word. If I talked to him any longer I was sure to kill him for his insane actions.

I could hear him calling after me as I entered the house, but I merely reply by the slam of the door behind me. That was being kind compared to what else I had in mind to do to him.

All I want to do is scream.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Farrah. You should have known it was a bad idea to get on that thing with him. I lost my head for one second and this was where is got me.

I could hear Brody trudging up the stairs as soon as I stepped inside the room, but I had a good mind to lock the door and keep him out. I was in no mood to talk to him right now.

“Can I come in?” He asks knocking on the slightly cracked door.

“I doubt what I say will make a difference.” I shot plopping down on the bed with all my weight.

Just as I thought the door came open without my answer revealing Brody. He looked like he might have had a bit of guilt playing in his eyes, but I wasn’t too sure as I refuse to look in him for too long. 

I snap my head in the opposite direction of him and stare out the window at the beach in the distance. I watch the waves come pouring in forcefully.

“Don’t you think you overreacted just a little?” He asks from the door way.

I can tell he didn’t dare come any closer. At least he knew when I was angry. I had to give him that.

“No.”

“We weren’t even close to hitting anything.” He says correcting my statement. “Well except that dog that ran in front of us that caused us to swerve in the other lane.”

“Yes, but you were going entirely to fast. Had you of been going slower we wouldn’t have been in any danger at all.” I state.  

“I did after you slapped me.” He chuckles.

Well….I suppose he is right about that, but it was still dangerous.

“It wasn’t my fault you know.” He adds after I refuse to offer up any conversation on my part.

I cross my arms and simply roll my eyes at him not entirely sure what to say to him. I mean, I suppose it wasn’t entirely his fault alone, but it was still frightening nonetheless.

Maybe I did act a bit rash.

“I know.” I confess. “It was partly mine. I should have never gotten on that bike. It just reminded me of how much a good girl I actually am.”

This time I turn back to face him feeling somewhat sad about that. “As much as I’d like to be, I just can’t walk on the wild side with you. I’m not the care-free girl you’d like for me to be. I’m just not cut out for it. The walk on the wild side isn’t for everyone.”

After my admittance of my faults Brody then takes a chance of entering the room, but with caution. He crosses the distance between us and takes his stand in front of me while I keep seated on the edge of the bed. My heart picks up in pace as he grabs my hand and interlaces our fingers.

“I know. And I thought it was cute that you tried.” He says with a slight grin. “I found it quite amusing actually.”

“Well. I’m glad it was entertaining for you.” I say bitterly.

“And I’m also glad you couldn’t do it.” He continues. “Because I love you just the way you are.”

And that sent my heart into overdrive. Did I really just hear the word love in there? I couldn’t have, right? Surely he wasn’t confessing his love for me now. Bad boy’s don’t fall in love. At least I don’t think they do.

“W-what?” I stutter.

He must have been just as shocked as I was by his words because he looks like he had just seen a ghost. I take it that was the last thing he expected to hear himself say.  

“I...uh…”

“Did you just…did you say what I think you just said?” I ask a little hesitant.

What if he takes it back? What if he didn’t mean it?

“That depends what you think you heard.” He replies cautiously.

I could hear the nervousness in his voice as he spoke. It was almost as if he didn’t want to admit it.

“I thought I heard that you love me.” I confess.

“And if you did?” He asks slowly.

My heart was racing and my mind was spinning over his words. I wasn’t quite sure what was happening, but I felt strange. I had never felt this much excitement in all my life. It was definitely something new to me.

Even when Blake had told me how he felt I had never felt like this. What did that mean? Was it never right between Blake and me? Had everything I felt all been an illusion?

Why didn’t he give me this much excitement?

When I realize I still hadn’t answered him he was starting to look a little worried which was the exact opposite of how I wanted him to feel. I quickly try to come up with a reply before he changes his mind.

I clear my throat awkwardly at the silence before beginning.

“Well…if that’s true.” I begin. “Then I might have to say……I love you too.”

Oh my gosh! Did I really just tell him that? Why?

I mean I know why, but I’d never been confident enough to admit it to myself let alone him.

I couldn’t help but notice the weight that had been lifted off my shoulders after I’d said the words. I hadn’t quite realized how much I wanted to say what I had until now.

It came as a shock it me.

“You do?” He asks with delight clear on his face.

I smile and nod to him although, the nervousness never subsided. “I think I have for a while now.”

I can sense the immense joy coming off of him at my confession and within seconds Brody squats down in front of me so that we are level, bringing his face impossibly closer to mine. I could hear his slow steady breathing as his cool breath hit my face.

“You don’t know what it means to hear you say that.”

He grins at me before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulls me to him. This gesture causes me to become more nervous than I already was if that was even possible. At this point though, anything was.

My breathing was becoming more rapid with every passing second. I was hypnotized by his eyes that bored into mine. I was lost in the sea of Brody and there was no bringing me back now.

I feel myself sliding off the bed and coming down with him until I was sitting in my knees in front of him. His hands find my face and are placed on both sides of it as he brings me in.

It is only seconds that I feel the warmth of his lips on mine. The soft smooth motions of them make me moan which is shortly followed by one on his part. It made me happy that I could bring out this reaction in him.

My hands that rested on his chest were now grabbing his shirt holding him to me. Not that he need my help with that as he was already doing a great job of eliminating any space between us himself.

With his every breath I could feel his chest rising against mine.

His hands began traveling down my body until they reached my waist. He started to gently massage my sides with his thumbs while his tongue licks my bottom lip for entrance.

Without hesitation I allow him in.

This is bad, but so good all at the same time.

What my hands do next surprise me. Before I knew what I had done I found myself roaming my hands over his bare chest inside his shirt.

Crap! These stupid teenage hormones are going to get me in trouble.

I Farrah Bryant was touching the bad boy’s abs. Me! Who would have thought?

While lost in the moment I feel a small tug at the hem of my shirt causing my eyes to open. I break away from him and look down at the fabric he is hold in his hands.

“Is this too fast for you?” He asks gently letting go.

How could it be? I’m the one who started this.

“No.” I protest a little too quickly causing him to smile.

I didn’t know exactly what I was saying, but something in me craved more. I wanted more. I needed to be with him. And there was nothing holding us back.

It was right.

“Then tell me when you want me to stop.” He says in a husky voice placing his hand back at my side. “Or I might not be able to.”

I shivered in delight at his words. Something about them made excited.

I nod as he leans back into to me, but instead of coming in contact with my mouth he passes it by and gently presses his lips to my semi bare shoulder blade.

I picked a good day to wear a cami.

It sends chills all over my body causing me to shutter in a good way. My hormones were rising by the minute. With every touch I crave him just a little bit more, especially when his hands were touching my bare skin as well.

Before I can even think about I’m saying words I’m saying they came tumbling out of my mouth before I could stop them with a moan. “I don’t want you to stop.”

I couldn’t believe I had said it, but at the same time I could. I meant what I said, but I had never imagined saying it out loud like that. It was sort of embarrassing. Was I expressing my need to much?

“Are you sure?” He asks uncertain in my ear.

“I am.” I confirm with a certain amount of confidence I didn’t know I had.

This was it.

And before I know it, I was giving into him to completely, letting my body take over and allowing the pleasure he was giving me to guide my body.

There was no stopping us now.

A/N (This story is pg-13 so the sex scene will not be shown. Sorry)

 I awaken with warmth enveloping my body. Something heavy was lying across my stomach being the source of the heat. I pry my eyes open and look to see Brody’s sleeping figure next to me. He seems so peaceful and innocent next to me that it almost shocks me.

Brody’s arm was stretched across my bare stomach making it nearly impossible to move therefore pressing on my bladder uncomfortably. His shallow breathing picks as I try to remove the weight. This only caused him to hold me tighter.

I try to ignore the sore feeling from below as I turn to face him changing from the lying on my back position I was in. It seems the only way to get him up is to wake him. As much as I hated to disturb him I wasn’t sure how much longer my bladder would hold up so something had to be done.

I take my index finger and lightly trace a line from the top of his forehead to the end of his nose trying to imitate the lightness of a feather.  My success was proved by the scrunching of his nose.

I smiled at his slight irritation and repeat the process again to get him up.

This time he tries to swat at the irritation, but I pull my hand back just in time for him to miss. This was starting to get funny.

So I continued t o do it again.

And again.

And again.

I had no idea how hard he was to wake up.

I suppose this calls for new attempts.

I smile as another idea comes to mind. This has to get him up.

I began placing light feathery kisses in a trail down the side of his face and neck. When he lets out a soft moan I know I getting somewhere.

“Brody.” I sing in his ear. “Time to get up.”

He merely grumbles at my words but makes no attempt to move. He was quite enjoying the attention.

“Come on.” I urge giving him more kisses.

“No.” He says tightening his hold on me. “Need more sleep.”

I sigh at his stubbornness.

Okay so maybe this won’t work as well as I’d hoped.

Well desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

“Fire! Fire! Help Fire!” I yell as loudly as possible.

Brody quickly jumps up from the bed in panic and with a thud he lands in a heap on the floor taking the blankets with him. I’m sure if anyone else had been staying here with us they would have rushed in to see what was wrong.

As I laugh at his situation he starts to mumble profanities under his breath. It was quite amusing seeing him this way. He was not too happy with my method of waking him up.

“What was that for?” He groaned.

“I had to pee.” I chuckle getting up from the bed and rushing to the bathroom before he can find way to retaliate on me. Lord knows he’s probably do it to.

I’ll have to be on guard today.

After I exit the bathroom from doing my morning routine I notice the room is now empty. It was just me, myself and the memories of the night.

I awkwardly stood a few feet from the king size bed staring at the messy sheets lying in top of it. They were crumpled and a few of the many pillows that were once on the bed now lay on the floor in a mountain shaped pile.

They light blue gray walls stare back at me in what feels like a judging manner after what happened last night, but I knew it was all in my head. I was just trying to piece together how things escalated like they had. Not that I was regretting it, but I didn’t expect to be making the decision I did when I came here.

I was no longer a virgin and what I, at one time, was saving for my no so devoted ex boy- friend Blake was no given to another person. The right person.

I don’t know what I would have done had Brody not came along. Living in a world of fantasy no doubt, blinded by my love for player unable to see the reality around me.

Although  I am filled with joy at connecting with Brody on the level we did part of me was still worried. I know I shouldn’t doubt him, but certain things in his past make me a little apprehensive. I know what his past was with other girls. I’d heard the rumors and the stories that circulated.

What if I ended up just like those girls? What if he left me just like he had them after he got what he wanted?

Was it all worth it in the end?

Well that’s silly. Of course it was. As cheesy as it sounds that famous saying kept popping up in my head.

It’s better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

It made sense. At least I now know what it really was to be in love. I wouldn’t trade that for the world. How often does one really find that? Not many, that’s who, because it’s rare.

At this point I now realize I am simply abiding my time to keep from facing the inevitable. I was nervous that much was to be said.

Even though Brody seemed alright for the time being what would happen when he returned to school on Monday? Would it be different then?

The thought of losing him grieved me greatly. That was the last thing I wanted to happen.

“There you are.” His voice sounds from the doorway taking me by surprise. “Are you hungry?”

I smile at his presence. “A little.” I admit shyly.

“I thought about going into town for something. Want to go?” He asks.

I nod my head enthusiastically. “Yeah, just let me grab my phone.”

I quickly began searching the room for the device not willing to admit that I had lost it. After everything that had gone on last night I would have been impossible not to have lost my head if it were not attached.

I smile brightly at him to throw him off when the last few places I searched fail and begin to seek in other places.

Okay I know it is in this room somewhere. That I’m sure of. That’s gotta help some.

“Need some help?”

I can almost hear the amusement in his voice.

“Uh no...” I say reaching under the bed. “I’m just looking for something.”

“Did you lose something?” He muses.

“Not lost.” I say defensively standing back up to straighten out my clothes. . “Just misplaced.”

“So, lost.” He states with that sexy smirk on his face.

“Yeah.” I grumble.

I hate when he’s right. It just makes me look stupid. Not that I needed any help in that area. I did that pretty well on my own, but it didn’t help matters.

“Just retrace your steps.” He says pushing himself off the door frame and entering the room.

“I’m trying I admit, but it’s all a little foggy. I have trouble remembering a few hours ago.” I admit sheepishly.

When I realize how that sounded I immediately try to think up ways to correct my statement. I didn’t forget about “that” in general it was just an example of how bad my memory can be.

“Let’s hope not.” He jokes taking a turn around the room.

Thank goodness for Brody making light of the situation.

“Where do you remember having it last?”He asks.

I scratch my head doing my best to think back on my most recent actions involving my phone. If only I could just remember.

Suddenly I an idea came to mind that just might solve the whole problem providing that my phone hasn’t went dead. That would just be the icing on the cake wouldn’t it?

Ooh cake. That sounds wonderful right now. I haven’t had in cake in a whi-

Focus Farrah. Phone not cake!

Right. I shake my head of the thought and look at Brody.  

“Maybe if you called me, we could…”

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.

“….Find it easier.” I finish before saying, “But never mind.”

I follow the sound of Olivia’s favorite song coming from my phone to the heap of pillows on the floor. Now why didn’t I think of that? I should have guessed. But how did it end up under there?

I began tossing them out of the way and smiled when I reached it.

Thank God. I didn’t want to explain to my mother how I had lost yet another phone. That’s a story for another time though.

“Hey.” I chirp, answering the call.

I suppose she was just checking up on me since I hadn’t called her since I got here. Always such a worry wart, that one. 

“Oh my gosh! You have to get home now!” She screams through the phone.

I have to pull it away from my ear just to keep from going deaf. Once I feel it’s safe I bring it back to my face.

“Whoa, calm down. What’s wrong?” I ask.

“It’s your sister. She eloped and your parents aren’t happy. They want you home.” She explains.

At that moment panic starts to rise inside of me and I felt sick.

Oh no. They will find out about me and Brody and mom will freak out and demand we break up. I can’t I just can’t!

Farrah get a hold on yourself! You need to worry about getting back.

“What did you tell her?” I ask nervously.

“She called me about ten minutes ago looking for you so I told her you had went out to breakfast with Brody. I didn’t know what else to say.” She rushes out.

I felt like the worst friend ever putting her in this situation and now I had to find a way to get her out of it. This was entirely my fault.

“How soon can you be back?” She questions sounding a worried as I felt.

“Two hours tops. Just buy me as much time as you can. Come up with anything you have to so she doesn’t find out. I’ll be there soon.”

“Got it.” She says just as I was about to hang up. “And Farrah?”

“Yeah?”

“I expect a full account of what you did this weekend when you get back.” She chuckles.

I blush at her comment but don’t reply to it. I know if I do I’ll give everything away and that wasn’t a conversation we should have, over the phone, with Brody in the same room.  Nope that was when everything was calmed down and we had some girl time. And that was not now.

“I call you later.”

With that I hung up the phone and jumped up from the floor facing Brody. I could see the curiosity on his face from the conversation I had just had, but I could explain now.

I had to leave

“You have to take me to Olivia’s. Now.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well I hope you liked the chapter. Lots of stuff happened in this one. I would have updated sooner only I couldn’t. First, because I went see Train in concert (which was awesome by the way), then my granny had a health scare. I was a little on edge about that. (She is fine now). And finally, I was working on my other stories and making a book trailer for this story.

You can view it to the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yep, things have been very hectic lately. Now that they are over I should update a lot sooner this time around. A lot of things are gonna be happening in upcoming chapter. Hope you can keep up. 

Comment….Vote….Follow!

Banner to the side by @KloeeRose>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 53.5K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
13.2K 493 19
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...
32.1K 1.1K 32
**an improved version of Isolation - the same story but rewritten to be more mature, and a better read** Megan Hayes and Logan Brooks are your typica...
24.2M 258K 31
Farrah Chambers: She's the good girl, a bit embarrassing, friendly, an animal lover, and clumsy. She's a bit sarcastic when she needs to be, but no o...