female robbery • malum

Por mangolai

in which michael falls in love with a robber, who was also his kindergarten best friend? story idea credit:... Más

prologue
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
rant
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight - the end
twenty-nine - epilogue
thirty - bonus chapter
new story
only book that's made sense

five

1.3K 91 56
Por mangolai

i fu.cking hate people

+

"i've always hated katie." i growled as i went through her drawers, eyes catching a small jar with a wad of a hundred dollars bills in it. i carefully opened the lid and took two out without a thought.

"what'd she do to you?" michael called out from the bed as my hands closed the drawers. i turned to him and frowned. "we were paired up together and she blocked me on everything so i couldn't ask what parts she did. turns out she did the whole thing and said i didn't do anything so i got a zero." 

michael nodded. "get another hundred."

i smiled and opened the drawer back up, slipping one more hundred from the jar before putting it back. "what time did you say she would be home?"

"three i think, who knows, maybe they'll go for round two." michael said sarcastically and got up from the bed. he smoothened it out again opened the window back up. i let him out first before following after and closing the window shut behind me. "that made me feel better."

"told you so." the white haired boy grinned as we walked across the lawn. it was early morning, the sun barely coming up as we left. i let a yawn escape past my lips. "can we go to bed now?"

michael nodded and we made our way home. the walk was fairly far, having to take fifteen minutes since she lived on the other side of town. 

once our houses came to view, my eyes widened at both my parent's cop cars outside the house. "i thought she said she was working late."

"it's what she told me." i looked over at michael as we split up to our own houses. i made my way in between them and jumped, gripping onto the balcony railing and pulling myself up. "i think i'm good."

i wasn't.

i pressed my hand down on the door, breath hitching when seeing it was locked. fuckfuckfuck- "calum?"

"mom!"i crossed my arms over my chest trying to make it look like i was shivering. "i got locked out!"

"oh dear why didn't you jump down?" she said like it was the easiest thing in the world. who tells their kid that? i shook my head as she opened the door for me. "thank you."

"go to bed, it's a school night." i winced at the slap of the back of the head and nodded. "love you."

"love you too." i muttered but shrieked at the flip flop flying at me. i quickly hid under the covers and heard the door close. i peeked my head out from under them before pushing them down all the way and stripping down from to my boxers.

i brushed my teeth before climbing back into the bed, scrolling through tumblr till my phone vibrated.

[from: milk]

nice acting but i could give you real chills (:

[to: milk]

your face already gives me the chills but thanks :-)

[from: milk]

THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE SMILING AT EACHOTHER LOOK CAL

i chuckled at the response, michael not taking a single ounce of offense in my comment towards him. i replied with a simple "(-:" to which he replied with ":-)" before falling asleep.

+

"can you believe my parents took three hundred dollars from me? assholes." i grimaced when hearing katie speak from across the hall. "i'm seventeen i'm allowed to have sex."

"i think you're a year off." i mumbled and closed my locker. 

one of the things i hate about being a senior, although michael didn't have it any better being a junior, is that everybody talks shit. even if you just came to this school someone already knows you have a dildo stashed under your bed. 

i don't have a place to talk either since i talk shit about people all the time but being on the recieving end actually sucks ass. i made my way towards my last talk, trying to block out my name in some people's conversations. i noticed how they would hit the other person and motion to me when i walked by. 

i always notice. 

now if it's real talk, i don't even know what the fuck i did to get talked shit about. okay maybe i do but we don't talk about it. it was freshman year can't you let it go?

i gritted my teeth as i walked across a couple more people before turning around. i stood in the middle of the hallway and everyone stopped and stared at me.

"say it to my fu.cking face!" i snapped and everyone looked down at the ground. "thought so, fu.cking assholes."

i didn't know why it was floating around again but it was and i hated it. i fixed my backpack on my shoulders before walking into the gym. 

pe just had to be the last class of the day.

"you've got five minutes to get changed!" coach kyle barked at us and i groaned and went into the boys locker room. everyone was half naked and i made my way towards my locker which was (thankfully) towards the end.

i stripped myself from my shirt and quickly tugged on the required one. my hands fumbled with the button on my jeans as i kicked off my shoes and i froze as someone wolf whistled. "yes?"

"nice ass clifford." one of the boys on the team smirked at me and i rolled my eyes and kicked off my jeans. as i was sliding my basketball shorts on another whistle came. "wait keep bending over a little more."

if our school wasn't bad enough, it comes with little things that piss me off as well. no, the rumor of me was not that i was gay. in fact, everyone here was open about it and assholes really weren't tolerated so no one got supported if one was to use the term 'fag'. 

it's the fact that a lot of them are extremely open about it and for me, this is how it turns out. "thanks, but i'm not interested." i shrugged and put my clothes in my locker before closing it. i walked passed all of them, an idea popping into my head as i swayed my hips a little more than needed to. 

my eyes caught sight of all the dodgeballs out on the court once i stepped out onto the gym floor. today was going to be hell. 

"five laps." the couch shouted towards me and i grimaced.

 i made sure my shoes were tied before starting my run around the gym. i was first out so all the judgment i could get from the coach was on me. 

let's just say by two i could barely breath.

everyone was passing me and i looked towards him seeing his back was turned before stepping into the middle of the gym. (once you finished your laps you were to wait there)

it took a few minutes for everyone else to finish but soon we were all standing in the middle with heavy pants filling the air. "alright, two teams, jason and milo your pick."

the two picked their sides of the gym and coach took out a coin before yelling, "heads or tails!"

"tails!"

"heads!"

"heads!" i frowned as the coin was put away. jason smiled proudly at the win meaning he got to pick first and so the names were called off. 

"jackson."

"tyler."

"alex."

"harry."

"nick."

"louis."

i stood awkardly between two other boys before jason shrugged "liam." while milo picked niall. 

"it's odd coach." milo pointed towards me and he nodded. "you don't have to play today then."

i nodded and made my way towards the bleachers and sitting down. i was fine not playing but i could hear the snickers about me from across the gym. i laid down, draming an arm over my eyes before squirming as a finger poked my side from underneath me. "michael?"

"ms. jene sent me out." i raised an eyebrow at him. "what did you do?"

"okay it's not my fault jasmine wouldn't shut the fuck up! someone had to tell her." he muttered the last part and let out a loud laugh. 

michael poked my side again and i swatted his hand away. "stop touching me milk." 

"shut the fuck up!"

"clifford! language! that's a point deduction." 

i looked down at michael, seeing the boy with a cute little smile on his face that spoke innocence. his hands were clasped behind his back as he rocked on his heels gently. "oops?"

i rolled my eyes but smiled none of the less. "just shut up."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

84K 3.3K 13
[COMPLETED] "Code red! Code fucking red!" "Okay, if my notes are correct, code red means really, really hot boy that Michael wants to either blow or...
99.9K 4.7K 41
"Who wants to love a crippled boy who can't even walk?" "I do." Michael Clifford was the exotic boy in school. Nobody wanted him because he strolled...
176K 15.5K 25
❝ i hate christmas ❞ ❝ but not this year ❞ - in which michael hates christmas, calum wants to change his mind and where they fall in love in 24 day...
34.8K 3.3K 35
❝the thing is i do.❞ ❝do what?❞ ❝see you.❞ - © krunkcalpal, 2016. completed 01/22/16.