The Third Quarter Quell

De Emily654

Instead of all the victors going to the 75th Hunger Games a male and female relative of the victor ranging in... Mais

The Third Quell
How Are We Going To Watch Them Die
Happy Hunger Games
The District 12 Tributes Of The 75th Hunger Games
The Train Ride
The Girl On Fire and Her Sister the Sun
The Kiss
The Second Rebellion
8 and 11
The Beginning of the Rebellion
Stay
Remember Who The Real Enemy is.
The Games
The Cornucopia
An Ally
Wait and See
Monkey Mutts
I'm Still Trying to Hang On to Her
The Meeting
It Still Exists
Voltice and Statak
It's Back Baby
Cinna
The Clock
Jabberjays
Avox Girl
I Will Get You Out of Here
The Figure
Beor
Healing
Relief and Sadness
Wow
Primrose
Be Creative
That's a Risk We're Willing to Take
Control
Good Night Katniss
Midnight
Death List

Slammed Door

112 7 1
De Emily654

Katniss's POV

I leaned back in my chair. "So, Jay is gone, my sister has no pinky, and it doesn't seem like they will last much longer," I said with a sigh.

"Yep, first thing tomorrow we'll send them it. Everybody got that?" Everyone nodded. "Good, now get whatever rest you can, it's been a long day."

Peeta and I started walking to bed, and Finnick walked beside us. "I-" he was interrupted by animal-like noises coming from the next turn.

"Avox?" Peeta whispered. "Maybe.. could be anything though," Finnick replied.

He started to slink toward the sound, and Peeta and I followed.

The sight made my stomach clench. Two red-headed Avoxes were beings dragged down the hall. They couldn't speak words, only make horrible shrieks. I could recognize them, Lavinia and Darius.

"No!" I whispered. I wanted to save them, to run out there, but my feet wouldn't move as they were dragged toward us.

The awful screams continued as the men walked past the hall we were in. Lavinia locked eyes with me. Her eyes were pleading. I felt like dying as I let them get dragged away.

The word coward echoed in my mind. Why didn't I try to save them? It was too late. The door slammed.

I'm really, really sorry about not updating!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.3K 252 21
"this year, from each district, 4 people will be in the arena." effie said into the microphone. i looked at haymitch confused. didn't this already ha...
435 58 25
It's that time of year again, children from the ages of 12 to 18 battle it out to a fight to the death, The Hunger Games. This year is the 45th. 23 w...
26.9K 825 51
You've noticed that the odds seem to never be in your favor. When you are reaped in the 74th Annual Hunger Games, two years after your brother, will...
691 68 18
Finnick Odair × OC (Fem) The 63rd Annual Hunger Games Won by an 18-year-old girl from District 5 and in doing so, she is added to the long generation...