Transformers Prime Memory is...

By vontage

Memory is the key without memory one can not recognize a sense of self. none know this better than Annabeth s... More

Transformers Prime Memory is the key
:Part 1 : What do you remember?
Chapter 1:: Giant Robots?!
Chapter 3:: Sunrise and Promises
Chapter 4:: Assignment and an Autobot?!
Chapter 5:: Old friends and New
Chapter 6:: Memories or a Nightmare
Chapter 7:: School
Chapter 8:: Grafitti, Pranks and More Unanswered Questions
Chapter 9:: Memories of a lost love ( We will remember our fallen)
Chapter 10:: Air ducts and cyber cats
Chapter 11:: Secret Plans
Chapter 12:: Close Calls
Chapter 13:: Lost
Chapter 14:: Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter 15 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 16 Truth and Deception
Chapter 17 The Deal
Chapter 18 The Man in the Iron Mask
Chapter 19: The Calm Before the Storm Part 1: Nothing ventured nothing gained
Chapter:20 Calm 2: The Quiet,Wise,Cunning, the Wolf in Sheeps' Clothing

Chapter 2:: Incentive and an upgrade

1.7K 63 20
By vontage

(author's note:: hey guys been a while ugh I hate school with a passion speeches are evil and so are tests. I can't wait till summer I may actually get something done anyway again I apologize for Ocish tendencies I am doing my best to keep to their characters so point it out and I do my best to fix my main worry is Op he is so difficult sometimes, also for grammar am working on it I know that bothers some people so I'm just going to say sorry ahead of time. Again I don't own the Orion Pax story arc nor do I own transformers prime curse you Hasbro I don't own transformers period but I want too T~T but i do own this story. well anyway thanks to you Pumpkincat your a beast thanks for the comment, and too you as well Dragon Ninja my Rp buddy . And to you my readers and aspiring authors I have one thing too say " believe in your dreams Because the future is built upon dreams" - Optimus Prime my absolute fav Op quote so far to date it inspired me so I hope it inspires you happy writing and keep on swinging at whatever life throws at you Because God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers.)

I wish i had stayed in Orion's room this wasn't what I had expected when Lord Megatron had called Orion over the intercom to meet him on the bridge. He had met us at the door to the bridge and started explaining their current situation and why they were on earth to start with. Orion had been put into stasis while the others; Lord Megatron and the other Decepticons had been fighting a war against the Autobots and due to the careless actions of Warlord Ratchet the leader of the Autobots their planet Cybertron was dead and could no longer support life and as a result they were forced into Exodus and they all ended up on earth. A picture of a dark metal planet came on screen and Orion gasped his eyes going wide in shock and horror.

"Cybertron" The look of pain and betrayal was clear on Orion's face I wish there were something i could do, some word i could say to make it better. Make my friend smile but even I was saddened by these revelations. I can only imagine what Orion is feeling .I placed my hand on the shoulder i was standing on and patted it giving him the only comfort I could at the moment. As he looked at the picture his teeth gritted in anger I looked over at Lord Megatron he looked almost amused and due to the emotions on Orion's face. What could possibly be funny about this! What is funny about all this pain and grief for those who he has lost ? I scowled at him to prove my agitation with his actions . He saw me the smirk on his face faded instantly. Orion shuddered and looked down expelling my fury and replacing it with worry for my friend.

"what happened while I was in stasis?" Megatron told him a great many things each one worst than the last. The senseless violence the murder of innocent cybertronians of all ages it was horrible so much death and that wasn't the worst of it but there are some things better left unsaid.The picture on the screen zoomed in giving a close up of the ruined surface of the planet.

Orion shook his head a look of betrayal, shock and horror on his face " I did not believe Ratchet capable of such horrors" Lord Megatron nodded and said

"and to think the Doctor of Dooms mad quest for power continues. His muraders pursued us to this planets orbit. we feel it's species are not ready to behold us " he turns and starts to walk toward the door " but we have resolved to protect this world from the same tragedy which was dealt to our own."

" One question Megatron. Why are we called Decepticons?" asked Orion Lord Megatron stopped he just stood there for a few seconds then replied

" Another craven Autobot Scare tactic" he turned and faced us " the name was meant to demonize us" he brought his fist to his chest in a showy way saying " but we wear it as a badge of honor for if telling the truth is deception then we are gladly guilty" he spread his arms wide to emphasize his point and Orion nodded as did I. " now please Orion there will be time for catching up now you must rest" he turned to walk away again and Orion turned back to the screen.

"Megatron" Orion called as the other bot was leaving. Lord Megatron turned his head slightly to see what he wanted as Orion continued " I will do my part to end Ratchet's unspeakable crimes of aggression" he raised his fist and it made a mechanical sound " this I vow with all my spark" Lord Megatron walked out of the room as Orion looked once more at the screen with sad eyes I patted his shoulder and he looked at me and gave a sad smile then turned his attention back to the screen the frown returning to his face. I looked at the screen thinking over all that Lord Megatron had said but his reactions to Orion's questions were a little strange I mean it would have made sense in a way if the questions were strange enough to catch someone off guard but these were not in any way unorthodox they were innocent and curious. So why had he taken so long to answer? I was pulled from my thoughts as Orion turned to leave the bridge and return to his room. The others we passed on the way all gave him weird looks and tensed as he passed. This is just getting curiouser and curiouser first Megatron and these guys. why is everyone on this ship so guarded against Orion? He doesn't seem to be the type that would or could make someone wary of their actions from every indication Orion seems to be a kind and trustworthy person well um bot so why were they all acting like he was some sort of Ex con or something? I scowled at their insolence judging someone before they even got to know them for shame.

"Annabeth is something wrong" he asked noticing my scowl and I shook my head if it wasn't bothering him it shouldn't bother me.

We finally made it back to Orion's room and he sat down on this large metal slab. It was heated so I assumed it must be a bed of some sort. He held out his hand and I slid off his shoulder onto it. He looked down at me and I looked up at him he looked so sad. I knew it must be hard to Go to sleep one day and wake up on another world years later and find out your family and friends, even your home planet are dead, due to someone else's lust for powerI can't even begin to understand how he feels but maybe if he put his mind to something he could get his mind off it. I pointed to the terminal where I had set my stuff down. He nodded and got it for me I rummaged through my bag until I found them. My sunglasses and tools I placed the glasses on my face and the HUD came up showing me the extent of the damage they had sustained. I held them up to him and he looked at them and raised his eyebrow at me.

" I do not understand" I took out my notepad and wrote

" they are HUD sunglasses they sustained some partcial damage easy to fix but I was wondering if you could help me fix them?" I showed him the book and he smiled.

" of course just tell me how I may be of assistance" I smiled yes I love it when a plan comes together I took out what I needed a screw driver, some replacement wires, microchips, and an assortment of other basic computer components. I wrote down my instructions in the notebook

" I need you to monitor the wires and make sure they are connecting correctly , and make sure that the self diagnostic systems are working properly while I've got my toolkit out" I showed him the book and he nodded. I replaced the necessary pieces then held them up for him to have a look. His eyes produces a light and the light ran over the glasses in a sort of scan.

" I am no mechanic but as far as the data my scans produced everything appears to be in order." I nodded and put them on and the HUD came up and everything checked out ok when I went through the systems then a thought came to me can these guys get text messages or have a private message of some sort I took out my book and wrote

" tell me can you guys receive text messages or something similar to that?" I showed him the book

" Yes, why do you ask?" he cocked his head to the side looking at me. I went through ittill I found it. the messaging system in my glasses ok now to see if this works.

:: Orion tell me can you see this:: he jumped a little his eyes going wide :: I'll take that as a yes ::

" how are you doing that?" he asked

:: my HUD glasses have a messaging system built into them I was curious as to if this would work becuase that note book was getting old thanks for the assist by the way you saved me a lot of trouble :: I gave him a thumbs up. He recovered after a second his look of shock faded and was replaced with a smile.

" you are most welcome my young friend it is good to know that you can communicate with us without the hassle of your notepad"

I nodded and smiled it was good that I could talk to Orion without that note pad it was more trouble than it was worth.

:: I'm glad I can finally talk without having to write it down you have no idea how irritating that was::

" I can imagine" he replied as I heard my stomach growl and apparently he heard it too because his smile got bigger and he chuckled. I felt my face heat up and then I heard his stomach growl and his chuckle became a laugh

" I believe it time we both went and refueled"

:: agreed:: I grabbed a poptart out of my bag and he placed me on his shoulder and we began walking toward the cafeteria or

Someplace like that there were a lot of bots drinking a strange blue liquid there. Orion went up to a small bar with a shoot on the counter and pressed a button and a cube of the strange blue liquid slid out . He took the cube and went to sit at one of the tables. He set me on the table and i opened my cinnimon poptart and took a bite as Orion took a swig of the blue liquid we ate in silence for along time. i finished my poptart so i took off my glasses and started cleaning the lenses. Orion paused for a second and looked at me.

"Annabeth I've been meaning to ask you where did you aquire that scar on your left optic?"

:: assuming Optic means eye I have no idea where it came from as a matter of fact i don't remember much of anything. The most I remember is waking up one morning not knowing who I was where i was or how i had gotten there::

" You don't remember anything about who you are" he asked concern growing in his voice

:: No i don't but it's no biggy I the people that took me in gave me a new name and taught me a lot and I wouldn't trade the time we shared together for a few memories::

" Not even if it meant finding out you had a family that was missing you" he asked

:: Orion if theres one thing I've learned it's that when faced with adversity one can choose to wallow in self pity or one can pick up the pieces and move on I don't want to live in the past when I don't even know if I want to remember it or not besides I've got all I need:: he nodded and sighed

" What would that be?" he asked

:: my friends::

" I see and that is how you remember?"

:: No, but it helps me know I'm not alone you see Orion when you make a friend you are connected even if you can't recall them by name and their faces are a bit fuzzy you still hold a piece of them in your hear and thats how i make it through because inside i know someday we'll see each other again besides you and Lord Megatron are friends right so he can help you right:: his face became sad again

" Megatron has changed he isn't the same as he once was"

:: I know people change Orion but if it's any consolation you still have me I know we haven't known each other for long but I promise to always be there when you need me:: he smiled

" and I promise to be there when you have need of me Annabeth"  

:: pinky swear:: he raised an eyebrow but held out his pinky. It turned out to be more of a hand swear than anything else but it still counted in my book.  

Orion finished the blue liquid and we went bak to his room. He sat back down on his bed  

" It is about time we both got a much needed recharge Annabeth if there is something you require do not hesitate to ask me" he sat me down and laid back on the bed and soon he was sound asleep I grabbed a pillow and blanket from my bag and curled up in his hand and fell asleep and for the first time in a very long time my mind was not visited by all that went bump in the night.  

(authors note: yay I finished I will never complain about late updates again just finding time to update with school an just plain life is near to impossible again tell me of I goes to fast I do have problems with rambling so point it out and thanks for reading and I appreciate the help and please I can't read 

Minds leave a comment if you see something I don't thank you Jesus loves you as do I Vontage signing off)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.6K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...
7.2K 244 25
Ratchet as been alone for a long time now. Ever since the War for Cybertron started, he's had no one besides his team. But that all changed when he m...
7.3K 197 19
What if home is the most dangerous place to be... *** When Skye just turned 10, a horrible murder took...
94.5K 2.8K 47
A Human girl named Violet remembers nothing of her past or where she even came from all she has of her past is a vision of Robots but when she is doi...