Love Me Right (EXO BaekHyun F...

Door gahye_gg

Kim JiEun, who is the only daughter of the only millionaire in Seoul, Kim SuRo, decided to run away from Seo... Meer

Forwards
Chapter 1 - Rush
Chapter 2 - Your Last Son
Chapter 3 - You May Not Know
Chapter 4 - Brilliant
Chapter 5 - Thank You
Chapter 6 - Good News and Bad News
Chapter 7 - Happy Day
Chapter 8 - Late Celebration
Chapter 9 - Now What
Chapter 10 - Regards
Chapter 11 - Thanks for That
Chapter 12 - O...K...
Chapter 13 - No Regret
Chapter 14 - Do You Hear It?
Chapter 16 - For...
Chapter 17 - What a Coincidence
Chapter 18 - Moving
Chapter 19 - Mother
Chapter 20 - New Manager
Chapter 21 - Three Minutes
Chapter 22 - Not the First Time
Chapter 23 - Your Name
Chapter 24 - I'll Do It
Chapter 25 - Drive
Chapter 26 - What a Shame
Chapter 27 - What if I Don't
Chapter 28 - Really, Really, Really Stupid
Chapter 29 - It Doesn't Matter
Chapter 30 - What's the Problem?
Chapter 31 - Next Time
Chapter 32 - My Legend
Chapter 33 - The Plan
Chapter 34 - Forever
Chapter 35 - We Are
Chapter 36 - Ask Me

Chapter 15 - What His Problem Is

1.8K 54 11
Door gahye_gg

She has been waiting for more than one week, but he doesn't call her, not even for a small conversation to encourage her. Her hopes begin to disappear. It doesn't mean she doesn't trust him. The problem are created due to her feelings. YoonA and Tiffany helped her find a new job, and finally, she is working as a Bookkeeper for a small magazine company. At 7 o'clock in the morning, the girls are deep in their beautiful sleeps. Her phone started buzzing under the pillow. Her eyes are still close. She moves her hand underneath her head to get the phone to answer, "Hello," MiYoung speaks with a sleeping sound.

"Miss. Kim, this is BaekHyun." He says from the other line.

MiYoung opens her eyes and sits straight up. "Mr. Byun," she hesitately calls.

The man smiles, "Sound like I've woke you up from a good sleep." Feeling awkward with his discovery, even though she isn't a lazy girl, to her, his thoughts and his judgements are important. MiYoung remains silent and steps down the ladder, "Are you ready to go back to work?" BaekHyun asks.

"When?" She asks.

"Today...," he answers, "I mean now." BaekHyun corrects "Get ready, I'll come and pick you up." BaekHyun tells.

"You serious?? you found a new job already, and we are working together." She asks with happy tongue, running to the bathroom to get ready. BaekHyun can hear clearly the running sound

"Yeah, I don't have to lie to you. So, give me the address, I'll wait for you outside your apartment." Said BaekHyun

"I'll see you at bus stop number 22." MiYoung speaks, "Talk to you later," she rushes to end the conversation and hangs up the phone. She doesn't want to talk anymore with him because she doesn't want him to know where she is living.

BaekHyun shakes his head. He puts the phone in his pocket and walks out of the room. Grabbing a cup, he plans to prepare a morning coffee. Nevertheless, when he touches the coffee maker, it reminds him of her. As a result, he puts the cup away and leaves the house before his expected time. On the way, he stops by at a coffee shop to buy coffee and breakfast for her.

YoonA opens her eyes to see MiYoung rushing while getting prepared, "Where are you going?" She asks.

"Work," simply MiYoung answers.

YoonA scratches her head, "I thought you stary work next Monday." She says.

"We will talk later when I get back, I don't want to be late." MiYoung says and rushes out of the room with the shoes on her hand.

"Call me if you need anything" YoonA yells out loud, but she doesn't hear a response from her friend. YoonA looks around to find her alarm and look at the time. She pulls the blanket covers over her head and closes her eyes again.

BaekHyun stops the car, and the girl is already there. He unlocks the door. MiYoung gets in, "Morning Mr. Byun," she happily greets.

"I don't think you could come here before me. How long have you waited?" He asks looking at her.

MiYoung pulls the seatbelt, "Not long, I just come." She lied even though she has been waiting for almost 15 minutes. BaekHyun points at the coffee on the cup holder and a small paper bag lies next to it, "This is your breakfast." He says and watches the road before he moves his car out of the roadside. MiYoung smiles, she grabs the bag and looks inside. It is her favorite breakfast - classic coffee cake from Starbuck. "Actually, my interview was on last Wednesday, and I should have called you on that day. However, my friend was in the hospital, and i forgot to tell you." He tells her.

"Is she alright?" The girl innocent asks.

BaekHyun looks at her, "Why did you use the term 'she' instead of 'he'?"

MiYoung grasps her coffee, "You said your friend, so I thought it's a girl," she says, as it was obvious that he only cares for women.

BaekHyun breaks to laughter, "So, in your thoughts, I only have female friends." BaekHyun speaks and hits the brake, waiting for green light. He looks over staring at her.

The girl is giggling, "You should take it as an honest comment." She said.

BaekHyun says nothing. He only stares at her. Her face and her smile look so attractive. SuHo and KyungSoo's statement last time got his attention. MiYoung feels uncomfortable with him staring at her. She moves the coffee cup up and places a red straw on her lip,

"Stop staring, with the power of your eyes, you can't turn me into a beautiful girl." Said MiYoung

"No," BaekHyun says and makes a turn, "Among all the girls around me, you are the only attractive one." He states.

MiYoung begins to pay attention at the area. It starts to frighten her when his car goes inside the parking area. "You mean we are going to work here." Asked MiYoung

BaekHyun parks the car and pulls the seatbelt out, "Yeah, we are going to work for the Kim Corporation. Their business is hotel services. This industry is a wide area. I'm sure we will learn a lot here." He says and opens the door to walk out.

MiYoung grabs her bag and runs after him. She pulls his hand, "I can't work here."

"What?" He raises his eyebrow, "Why?" he questions. MiYoung blinks she turns away and looks at another direction. Thinking of a possible reason, the idea didn't come to her, and she sees a familiar car. Quickly she runs to hide behind BaekHyun's back. JongDae passes by and waves his hand with the new friend.
BaekHyun nods with understand.

"I know what the problem is. New lover and old lover, you don't want to see us together right??." He jokes.

MiYoung glazes at him, "Whatever you thinking." She says and hangs the bag around her shoulder, "Like you said this industry is a wide area. I'm sure you will have bright future."

"You sure you don't want to work with me?" He asks. "I don't see any problem with it. I'm not jealous."

The smile is still on her face, "Call me when you are free if you still treat me as a friend." She says and slowly steps back, "I'll see you then." She continues and runs out of the parking lot.

BaekHyun still stares at her, "Will convince her later." He whispers and walks over to the elevator.

Leaving the dark area, MiYoung walks to the main entrance. She stops and stands in the corner for 5 minutes to study her old memory. MiYoung takes a deep breath and walks down the street. A hand touches on her shoulder. MiYoung turns her head, and a smile appear straight away,

"Uncle Kookie," she calls.

The old man in his black suite, politely bows down, "JiEun-ssi" he says. "When did you come back?" He asks.

"For more than one year," MiYoung replies.

"Why didn't you call me?" Asked uncle kookie.

She blinks walking down the street. The old man still politely follows her, "I know you want to help me and always be there to protect me. However, my father is your best friend. It is such a grief if you keep lying to him." Said MiYoung.

"Boss has always been looking for you. He never stops asking for your information." Said uncle kookie

MiYoung listens carefully to every single word. Her heart is aching, "How is he doing lately?" She asks.

"He is fine. Your mother is fine too. Your brother is still searching for your information. That is the power of relationship, you should know that." The old man speaks.

MiYoung turns back looking at him, "What are you doing here? You should be next to my father helping him." she asks.

"Your father wants me to take some documents over. I have to thank him for this urgent info. If not, I wouldn't have know you have already came back." The old man speaks.

"I read the new. Business now expands to Shanghai, right?" MiYoung asks.

"You are correct. Boss is very busy lately." Said uncle kookie

"Busy is good." She says and looks at the old man, "I have to leave now. I think you should get back too. Please don't tell anyone about the event today." The girl says and slowly steps back. However, the old man still follows her,

"JiEun-ssi" he calls, "At least you should let me know where you live now, or I should have your phone number, so I can contact you."

MiYoung shakes her head, "If I want to find you, I know where I should find you. It doesn't mean I don't trust you, but I have my reason for doing this. I hope you understand." She says and walks away.

~*~ @*@*@ ~*~@~~'~~ ~*~ @*@*@ ~*~

One week has passed. Her life is smooth with her new job. Her cell never rings after the last day he saw her. However, she never stops missing him even though she knew there won't be any chance for them to see each other. Once, she sneaked under the big building to wait for him. However, when BaekHyun left the building, there was a beautiful girl inside the car with him.

One week has passed; BaekHyun begins to adjust with his new job and the new environment. With his characters, he soon created a good relationship with his new colleague. JongDae and MinAh became his friend in the new working place. On Friday afternoon, after leaving the office, he comes to the bus stop #22. Without calling her, BaekHyun sits on the station waiting to see if he can get the luck to see her at the station or not. However, luck doesn't shine on him. He waited for three hours and 45 minutes. 9 p.m. will come soon, and the last bus disappeared. BaekHyun stands up, getting the keys inside his pocket,

"Maybe it is not fate." He thinks. However, a car stops on the roadside, MiYoung steps down and waves her hand at the old woman,

"I'll see you tomorrow." He hears her voice clearly. The woman smiles and drives away. MiYoung startles when she catches his face. BaekHyun is standing there smiling at her, "Mr. Byun, what are you doing here?" She asks

BaekHyun smiles, "I'm no longer your manager. Please stops call me Mr. Byun." He corrects her.

MiYoung fixes the bag on her shoulder, "I am used to it, and I prefer to call you like that." She says. BaekHyun says nothing and only looks at her. Nothing changes in her look; she is the same as before, but seeing her at 9, she looks tired.

"What are you doing here?" MiYoung asks.

"Waiting for you," he tells.

"For..." MiYoung shortly speak

"So, you always think that I must have a purpose or reason to wait for you or to look for you." He teases.

MiYoung raises her hand up and moves the hair around her ear, "That is a normal thought. If you say that sentence to your friend, they will ask you the same question." She argues, and she hears crumble sound yelling out loud from BaekHyun's stomach. MiYoung looks at him with concern, "You haven't eaten anything yet from noon to now?" He nods his head to answer her question. "How long have you waited here?"

"Should be around 4 hours," he honestly tells.

"You could have call me. You didn't have to be that silly and wait here." She yells.

"Miss. Kim, I'm really hungry now. Do you mind keeping me company for a dinner?" He asks. MiYoung doesn't move. She crosses her hand together playing with her lunch bag,

"get the cute girl in your car earlier to go with you." She murmurs.

BaekHyun bends closer, "I heard something."

MiYoung quickly steps back, "Let's go." She says and walks toward his car.

"Look like to me, you found a new job." He follows her.

"I did," MiYoung tells and gets inside the car.

BaekHyun still stands outside on her right, "How is your new manager? Is she nice to you?" He asks.

The girl looks out and pokes on his belly, "I thought someone is hungry." She says.

BaekHyun walks around the back and gets inside the car, "Are you planning to tell me the reason." He asks and starts the engine. Even though she knows what he is planning to say, MiYoung acts as if she doesn't know.

"What are you talking about? How is your new job? Are they nice to you?" She changes the topic and not giving him a chance to discuss any further.

"Miss Kim, you are not stupid. You should know what I am trying to say." He speaks.

"You know for sure I won't tell you, but you still ask me. If you were my boyfriend, I'll tell you." She says.

The handsome smile disappears straight away. He doesn't look at her, "I don't know how good you are with dealing relationship situation, but let me tell you, players like me, won't easily fall in woman's trap."

MiYoung blinks looking out the window, "I only test to see how much you care for me, but you think I'm trying to seduce you."

"I don't even care for woman who shares the same bed with me. What do you think?" Asked BaekHyun

"Are you trying to say if I become one of the woman who share the same bed as you, you will care for me?" She asks. BaekHyun looks around the street. His cell rings dances inside the cup holder,

"Are you going to get it?" She asks.

He makes a u-turn. His eyes keep moving around to find a place, "I'm busy now." He replies.

"What are you looking for?" MiYoung asks looking through the left window following his sight. The man stops the car and parks on the driveway. BaekHyun pulls the seatbelt out. He jumps over to look directly at her, face to face,

"You prefer motel or hotel?" He asks. MiYoung sits still looking through his eyes,

"Low class girl like me, prefer motel. However, it depends on how you treat me." She replies. He moves closer and his hand are on her chest. MiYoung can feel his breath. He bends to her right; slowly BaekHyun unties her shirt button. The girl doesn't move, and her expression doesn't change either.

"There is an ant running inside there. You should take it out before he has a chance to bite you." BaekHyun speaks into her ear. He opens the door, grabs his cell and quickly walks out. Right at that moment, he knows for sure what his problem was. To avoid being awkward, he checks his cell and calls his friend. MiYoung moves her hand up and fixes her shirt. She doesn't pay attention on his statement. It doesn't matter to her anymore. Her right hand holds tight to the shirt and her left hand touches her lip,

"What am I thinking? I almost kiss him." She thinks and opens the car to walk out. BaekHyun concentrates on the phone conversation, not looking at her. Even though she isn't happy with his attitude, it is better than if he stares at her. MiYoung looks at different directions thinking about the previous moment. She takes a deep breath to control her feeling. He presses the red button on his phone. Looking up, he stares at her back for two seconds, "Miss. Kim, the restaurant is down there. You don't mind walking for two minutes right?" He says and moves forward. MiYoung silently follows him. He tells her about his new friend. Even though they try to not talk about the situation, the picture is still in their heads.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24.2K 588 31
Yeon-a is close to achieving her dream of becoming one of the top idol group in Kpop industry, that is.... If she haven't tripped and fall on her deb...
185K 6.9K 53
She was everybody's ideal girl, despite of being silent and a loner, she was admired by every student because she's pretty, smart and have exceptiona...
1.4K 27 12
Bae JooHyun a girl with many talents but she was never noticed by her school even if she was the MC for all of the school's program. She really love...
132K 6.1K 64
When six years old Moon Hani stumbles upon a weird shaped card that is different from any types of game cards, she doesn't pay it any of her attentio...