Engagements Suck! The Dramas...

By writerandbeachlover1

If you love someone, you propose, right? Everyone dreams of a beautiful romantic proposal. But in this romant... More

Chapter 1 :)
Chapter 2 :)
Chapter 3 :)
Chapter 4 :)
Chapter 5 :)
Chapter 6 :)
Chapter 7 :)
Chapter 8 :)
Chapter 10 :)
Chapter 11 :)
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13 :)
Chapter 14 :)
Chapter 15 :)
Chapter 16 :)
Chapter 17 :)
Chapter 18 :)
Chapter 19 :)
Author's Note :)
Chapter 20 :)
Chapter 21 :)
Chapter 22 :)
Chapter 23 :)
Chapter 24 :)
Chapter 25 :)
Author's Note ***SUPER IMPORTANT***

Chapter 9 :)

43 0 0
By writerandbeachlover1

"Thank goodness we got out of there!"

"Who was she, anyway?"

"Exgirlfriend"

"I knew that much," Jolianna said sarcastically.

James kissed her, "I love you, babe"

"I love you too"

They were standing in a crowded sidewalk next to a busy street but somehow managed to be able to stop and kiss. They continued to walk.

"So when do you have to go back to medical school?"

"Monday, I'll practically stay on campus all day, come home late that night, take care of Jumbo, sleep for an hour, and then repeat."

"How about I take care of Jumbo Monday and Tuesday, he could sleep over my house."

"I don't know James, that's a lot to ask from you."

"I'll be fine, Jumbo will be fine. We'll have a fun time, I'm starting to get Jumbo to actually like me."

"That's wonderful, James. I'm so happy you guys are getting along."

"Me too" Jolianna smiled her bright smile, "So you coming to help me help Jumbo?"

"Of course"

"Thank you"

"Why are you thanking me? I'm always here to help,"

James smiled. Jolianna smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.9K 29
a normal girl living a normal life soon has a lifechanging experience... her dad is making her marry the man of his choice when her dad introduces th...
8.7K 243 29
Love means life beautiful. If love comes with unexpected person at unexpected time .?? Let's see what happens in the story ....read it. Hope u ll lov...
24.2K 724 22
you are on the run from your kingdom. they want you to marry someone you don't love. you are betrothed to another.
235 0 10
Stable, happy love affairs, joyful sex, continuous passion. endless desire for the right and, if at all possible, the same partner - a beautiful dayd...