Adopted By Chris Evans

By ayeitskennn

What happens when a 12 almost 13 year old girl is adopted by a famous actor? Will it be fun? Or will it chan... More

Chase
New Friend
Chris?!
Family
New Home
Avengers!?
13
Cupcakes
Nightmare
The public
Thanksgiving
Back Home
Swarmed
Girls Day Out
Break Down
Premier
Having Fun with Hiddleston
Suprise!!!
Tears and Ice Cream
Another Day With Hiddleston
Run!
Strangers
Sick Day
Accident
Football
Family Stuff and Tea
Visiting
Halloween
Rainy Day
Being Goofballs
Messing With Loki
Best Birthday Ever!!!
Thanksgiving!!!
Snow Day
Pay Back
Christmas
Q&A
Happy New Year
Poor East
My Mother
Piano
Curtis
Photoshoot
Camp Out
The Truth
Winter Solider
Baking
April Fools
Big Surprise
COMING SOON!!!!
Second Book
š‘ š€šššŽš”šš‚š„šŒš„šš“ š‘

Pranks

10.3K 276 14
By ayeitskennn

It's been 1 month and my birthday is right around the corner. I can't believe Chris has been my dad for almost a year and a half. He can be such a goofball. I walked down the hallway and saw a open door and looked in seeing Chris doing paper work. He's been working and filming. He's been coming home late and falling asleep on the couch or if he's lucky, his bed. Sense he sleeps on the couch sometimes I may or may not have slept in his bed because it's softer than mine.
One time before he was even home he came into the room and laid down beside me. Soon I was pulled into a large cuddle. Which was comfortable.
I woke up probably 10:00 in the morning. I got up and changed into a red sweater and black jeans. Today I felt like doing some pranks and I know for sure I won't get thrown in the pool because Chris put the cover on. I quickly got two eggs from the fridge and put them into Chris's sneakers. I hide behind the couch and waited carefully until I heard foot steps and a loud CRACK! Maybe I should have thought this through.
"MEGAN!!!" Chris yelled as I quickly stood up and raced for my bedroom. I slid across the floor because I was wearing socks. For once I'm faster than Chris. I shut my door and locked it quickly which wouldn't be much help sense he knows how to unlock doors. I quickly pulled open the door that lead to the backyard and shut it and ran outside. I found my way back inside and into Chris's room and hid under the bed. I heard a door shut and Chris let out a frustrated sigh. I watched from under the bed as he took his socks off that were soaked in egg. I bit my lip to keep me from giving up my hiding spot. His phone started ringing and he answered it.
"Uh hello?... Oh hey Tom what's up?" Chris said changing socks and shoes, "yeah can you come and pick her up... Great... Thanks again Tom I hate working when I should be home spending time with my girl." He paused for a while, "okay see you and 10 minutes."
"Megan!!! Where are you?!" Chris asked loudly.
"Under your bed!" I said back as he crouched down to see my goofy smile.
"You're sneaky" Chris said smiling as I got out from under the bed.
"So what's happening?" I asked.
"Well your gonna be with Tom for 2 days. I have to be filming over night and I don't feel comfortable leaving you at the house by yourself" he said, "so go pack a bag Tom will be here soon."
I quickly left and started packing a few cloths. I was kinda excited to be spending 2 days at Tom's house he had in LA. He normally lives in London. Once I was finished packing I heard the doorbell ring...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1K 23
FINISHED! A teenager called Lani lives on the streets of NYC. She runs from her past but also from the law. But when she finds out that Jasmine her t...
117K 1.9K 80
When 30 years old nurse Mia Williams moves from Springfield to Boston in late 2014, she didn't expected 33 years old actor Chris Evans to be her neig...
163K 3.3K 26
! please do not read this story. i wrote this when i was younger, tried to edit it but i give up. it's terrible written and there are so many plot ho...
344K 9.3K 52
What happens when Y/n, a 14 year old orphan meets a famous actress at the store? Y/n has lived at an orphanage for most of her life, because her pare...