Cigarettes, Rebels And Me, #1...

By _legallycrazy_

"Do you have any fucking idea how mad it makes me when I see that you don't do anything about your situation... More

Synopsis - CRAM
Chapter 1 - Are You Deaf Or Something?
P.P.S: Help Needed!
Chapter 2 - So You Observe Him
Chapter 3 - Do I Make You Nervous?
Chapter 4 - Are You Saying You're Gay?
Chapter 5 - Is Your House Blind? I Can't See A Thing
Chapter 6 - I Didn't Know You Were That Naughty And Vulgar, Ella
Chapter 7 - If I Don't Get A Damn PhD, I'll Be Sure To Castrate You
Chapter 8 - I Think We'll All Be Dead By Tomorrow
Chapter 9 - I Think I Might Be Irrevocably In Love With Him
Chapter 10 [Colton's POV] - Insomniac
Chapter 11 - I Swear I Won't Tell Anyone. Pinky Promise
Chapter 12 - You Do Know That You're Pretty Too, Right?
Chapter 13 - I Just Want Us To Be Normal
Chapter 14 - I Really, Really Like Him
NEW STORY
Chapter 15 - Doll, Huh?
Chapter 16 - They're The Bad Guys And We're The Good People
Chapter 17 - I Just Expressed My Feelings Like An Open Book
I Love You.
Chapter 18 - With You? I'd Love To
Chapter 19 - Now Would Be The Best Opportunity To Kiss You
Chapter 20 [Colton's POV] - I Need Love
Chapter 21 - Ella Collins Is Never Done With Tears
Chapter 22 - What A Bad Boy
Chapter 23 - You Never Stop Worrying When It Comes To Colton Andrews
Chapter 24 - My Brother's Best Friend
Chapter 26 [Colton's POV] - It Was All About You, Ella
Chapter 27 [Colton's POV] -You Tried To Steal The Girl I Like
Chapter 28 [Colton's POV] - Out Of Air Already?
One Shot Competition!
Chapter 29 [Colton's POV] - Friendship, Heartbreak, Love And Other Drugs
Chapter 30 [Colton's POV] - Today Is Officially The National Lying Day
Chapter 31 - I'm In Love With Colton
Chapter 32 - Guess What, Mr. Rebel [Last Chapter]
Epilogue - Colton's POV
A Letter From Me To You
Wilting Hearts - New Story, One Shot Comp. Winner & General Stuff
One Shot Winning Entry by ravina_b
SEQUEL TO CRAM

Chapter 25 - Macy Told Me Everything

9.5K 438 103
By _legallycrazy_

.Chapter 25 - Macy Told Me Everything.

*drama alert* Gimme ur lovely comments beauties! They are amazing and really make my day! :D Sorry for the typos! Do point 'em out ^.^

Songs: Right Now - One Direction | Strong - One Direction

****

Two weeks later...

"Ella, you do know you're supposed to be arranging books and not zone out on them," Claire says to me, chewing on a bubblegum loudly.

I just roll my eyes.

"It's what I'm doing."

"No, you're staring off into space like you are seeing Colton. C'mon now, get over the dickhead!"

I blush in embarrassment, though in reality, I'm not thinking about Colton. I'm thinking about the fact that I'm surrounded by books; a part-time job in the library was what I wanted, and now that I have it, I'm planning on making full use of it.

"It's not Colton I'm thinking about," I say, glancing sideways at her; she just shrugs, picking at her nails, leaning against a shelf.

"Whatever floats your-"

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A feminine voice cuts Claire off.

My neck snaps to my right, my hand hovering in mid-air, book still held in its grasp.

"Macy?"

"Surprised to see me here?" Macy smirks, strutting towards me; I throw a sideway peek at Claire, but she's staring coldly at the girl coming to us with a book in hand.

"Um..."

"Don't be," she waves me off, "I'm not here for myself."

Claire chuckles at her statement, diverting Macy's attention off me and towards my best friend.

"I'm surprised you are in someplace other than the Andrews siblings' beds."

I've got to admit, that was one hell of a comeback.

"Shut up, bitch, no one's talking to you!" Macy snaps at her.

But just before I can open my mouth to ask her what she's doing here in the very library I work at, Macy answers my unasked question herself.

"Anyways, I'm here to return this book that Ethan had borrowed. And he wants me to issue another book for him."

"I'm surprised he doesn't have an issue being with you," Claire mutters bitterly and I pucker my lips. Someone's going through a heartbreak, and it's not me.

"I can be full of surprises," Macy says dismissively, looking at Claire and then back at me.

"Which book does he want?" I ask, taking the book out of Macy's outstretched hands, examining it.

"Pride And Prejudice."

My lips twitch up in sheer amusement, surprised at the tone that she just used. Looking up at her, my amusement turns into something else as I see a small smile on her face.

"Ethan has read it so many times, he just doesn't get tired of reading it. I'm planning on buying a copy of the book for his birthday, actually..."

Despite my dislike for Macy, I find her actions and gestures touching. She really does seem to care about Ethan Andrews.

"Bitch," Claire mutters under her breath, and I shoot a warning glare at her.

"Oh, gag me." Macy rolls her eyes.

"Gladly," Claire retorts, her eyebrows shooting up challengingly, and Macy clenches her fists.

Taking a deep breath, her face pink in anger, she says through gritted teeth, "Listen, I'm just here to help my boyfriend. Give me the fucking book and let's get this shit done with."

"Of course."

Anything to avoid a dispute, especially in a library.

As I walk through the aisle searching for that particular book, I feel Macy following me, burning holes in my back.

"You wanted to say something?" I ask her, turning around; she hesitates for a moment and then sighs.

"Yes."

"Then just say it."

"I just wanted to apologise... for everything."

"It's fine," I say with a sad smile. What's done is done, right? No point in pondering over past things when they are not gonna teach you anything.

"I-I think I stepped out of line, telling Cam everything, but judging by your expressions and knowing how Cam is, I'm sure you didn't have that hard of a time-"

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I ask sharply, and she looks confused.

"So, Cam didn't... he didn't tell you anything?"

---

"Cam?" I barge into my brother's room and he jumps in shock, rolling his eyes when he sees it's just me.

"Bloody hell, sister, stop scaring your brother like that."

I find the way he's addressing us too weird, but I shake it off, focusing my attention back to what I came here to say.

"Did Macy say something to you?"

Cam's expressions harden the moment I say this and he straightens up, clearing his throat.

"No... no she didn't. Why?"

"Nothing," I say, taking a step back, my heart sighing, not knowing whether to believe in Macy or not. "Thanks."

Just as I'm about to turn around to leave his room however, Cam's voice stops me.

"Actually, I think I do remember her saying something to me."

"And what's that?" I ask curiously, maneuvering to look at Cam's serious but mocking expression.

"You know, Ella, I never pictured you as a lying sister," he says, getting up from his bed, walking towards me, an unreadable expression on his face. "But you did surprise me this time. And oh, what a big surprise it was!"

"What surprise?" I say, confusion evident in my voice, dubious about whether he's sure what he's talking about.

"No, no, it's a good thing I've come to realize you're good at keeping secrets. I'll deliver all of mine to you, too."

"Cam?" I say, still unsure of what's going on and why I'm being accused of something I've never done.

What secrets have I kept from Cam?

And then it hits me like a truck when I realize that maybe Cam knows about my parents' lie, and he thinks that I've been keeping that away from him.

"It's not what you think-" I begin desperately, trying to make him see reason, but he cuts me off, not listening to what I have to say.

"You don't need to explain," he says harshly, his hands by his sides, his jaw clenching. "I'm just hurt by the fact that you didn't think it was important to tell your own brother."

"I just thought that... you'd think differently of me," I end slowly, the volume of my voice subduing by the second.

"Well, all thanks to you and my so-called best friend, I already do, you little liar!" Cam spits out, running his fingers through his hair and closing his eyes. "How could you? That's a huge betrayal! I could've let Colton stay in this house either way! You didn't have to lie about it!"

"Colton?" I ask in exasperation, thrown off-guard at the sudden mention of the brooding boy. "What does Colton have to do with any of this?"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" my brother exclaims, throwing his hands in the air. "Everything about this is about Colton!"

"What are you-"

"Just answer me as to why you didn't tell me that there was no fight between Colton and his parents, and then you can fucking leave."

Heat rises in my stomach as I hear his words. "Colton what?"

"I know everything, Ella," Cam seethes, pacing the floor rapidly. "I know that you guys kept it from me that there was no real fight between Colton and his parents that day we went to pick him up from his house! I know that it was a set up just because Colton wanted to get closer to you, and you're in love with him! Just tell me how you managed to convince Ethan to join your dipshit plan!"

"Cam, I don't know what you're talking about!" I say, the heat in my stomach rising more.

My mind comprehends each of Cam's words, but it still refuses to accept what he just said.

There was no dispute between his family? Then was everything Colton ever did a lie? A big, fat, stinking lie just to get close to me?

And how's that even related to everything?

He could've just behaved with me the way a normal guy would've, if he wanted to get to know me so desperately!

Why did he have to use the pity card?

I can completely understand Cam's rage, but the problem is that he thinks I know about Colton's 'plan'.

"Ella, stop fucking acting like you don't know anything," Cam says through gritted teeth.

"I'm not act-"

"Macy told me everything," he interrupts me hotly, his face red, stressing on every word. "She told me the real reason why Colton came here, in our house."

I think I might die.

"Cam you are talking nonsense-" I try to cut in, admittedly defeated.

"NO, I'M NOT!" he roars, and I flinch. I've never seen him so angry.

"My own sister and best friend lied to me, and now you're denying it! Un-fucking-believable!"

"Cam," I whisper patiently, "you've got it all wrong. I have no clue that Colton was lying just to get into the house-"

"Get close to you," Cam interrupts with a snap, and I try so hard not to make a noise in impatience.

"Yes. And I am going to get to the bottom of it."

"Do try to include me when it comes to stuff like this," Cam calls sarcastically, and I know I'm in for a few angry days in future, completely ignored by Cam.

But the only thing on my mind right now is going at Colton's, and making him puke out the answers to the millions of questions running in my mind.

****

Sorry for ending things here :/ I wanted to write more, but I don't find much time, with my midterm exams coming up and all :)

So... how was it? I'm afraid to ask this question, actually :]

What did you think about Macy coming in the library? And Claire and Macy's, er... verbal disagreement?

And then what about Cam throwing everything out at Ella? O.o Poor girl has no idea what he's talking bout...

And finally, what about Colton's lie?

Oh, and those ppl who like Colton's POV, a small good news for you is, I'm planning (I'm not 100% sure about this) to write the rest of the story in Colton's POV! If not all the remaining, at least the next few chapters :)

I feel CRAM slowly drawing to an end though... I'm sad AF!

Teaser: You'll have to wait till the next update ;)

Goals: 40 votes. C'mon guys, we can do this!

-Crazy xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 10.4K 22
How would you react if a guy you never met just asked you out of the blue to marry him, just so he could make his ex-girlfriend jealous? That's what...
2.1M 53.7K 36
Something hit the side of my laptop screen and fell onto the floor. It was a paper airplane. There was a message written inside. "You look pretty hot...
54.7K 1.9K 44
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
10.3M 358K 61
Caden Miller. Hot, cynical, and notoriously labelled the bad boy of Crestmont High. Attention-seekers flirt with him. Idiots fight with him. The ones...