I Am Yours & You Are Mine

By Confiantexetxbelle

(SEQUEL of Will You Be My) Trish couldn't ask for anything more. She has the perfect boyfriend, the perfect l... More

I Am Yours & You Are Mine (SEQUEL of Will You Be My)
Chapter 1- Fish and Chips
Chapter 2- He looked so familiar
Chapter 4- But What?
Chapter 5

Chapter 3- Welcome to Paris

27.4K 614 87
By Confiantexetxbelle

Please don’t forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

___________________________________________________

Chapter 3- Welcome to Paris

Josh and I both sat on the waiting are for a while. We both glanced around us and we could see a lot of people inside the airport. Most of them were businessman and businesswoman, but there were some who were tourist like us too. There were plenty of kids too, but my eyes were attracted to this little young lady wearing a pink dress. She looked sad and she was just staying at one corner of the waiting area.

Was she lost?

She looked so pitiful. I had this urge to walk towards her and hug her. I love kids so much, and so I decided to stand up and approach her.

“Where are you going?” Josh asked worriedly.

I looked back at Josh and pointed the little girl to him. I saw him smiled at me.

“Let me guess you’re going to approach her and find out what’s wrong?”

“Yup!” I said with a popping ‘p’.

“I’ll come with you if you want.” Josh offered.

“No, it’s okay. You can stay here.”

“Okay, but be back as soon as possible. Our flight is about to leave. You wouldn’t want to miss this flight.”

He was right, but hearing those words reminded me of bathroom guy. Josh didn’t know that I almost missed this trip because of my clumsiness. Imagine if bathroom guy didn’t return my passport. I would definitely ruin Josh’s summer. I know we could still get another set of tickets but somehow these tickets kinda had a sentimental value for us.

They were not like any other ticket that we could buy. There were the tickets that we had won the night we found out we were engaged to each other. I could still remember dad’s engagement party very clearly. Those games were really fun but I wasn’t able to appreciate it until now because I was too blinded by my so called love for Nathan.

I slowly paced towards the girl and the bend down so that I was in the same level as hers. She looked at me curiously but then she looked down again. I’m guessing that she was around five or six years old.

Aww…She looked really cute. I wonder why she was sad.

“Hey, I’m Trisha and I was wondering why you are alone here.” I asked her.

She looked at me and then she replied nonchalantly, “My brother told me not to talk to strangers.”

“Well, I kinda introduced myself to you a while ago, so I don’t think I’m a stranger to you now.”

I saw her smiled after hearing my statement but she frowned again after a few seconds.

“What’s your name, and why do you look so sad?”

“I’m Stacey. My dad’s not here since he’s always busy at work. I’m here with my bodyguards, and I kinda ran away from them.”

Bodyguards? Why did she have bodyguards? Maybe she was one of those rich kids.

“Why did you run away from them? And you still didn’t answer why you are sad. I don’t like seeing little kids sad.”

“It’s because my brother’s going to a trip for many, many, many, many days! I have never been away from him that long. He was always there to play with me and now he’s leaving me for a very long time.” She whined.

Wow, she must be really close with her brother. From the way she was complaining, I could really imagine their closeness. She was fortunate to have a brother who was very caring, or she was fortunate to have a brother period. I was an only child, thus I didn’t get the chance to know the feeling of having a big brother.

“It’s okay, Stacey. I guess he is just going to do something important and then he would come back soon.” I tried to comfort her.

“He said the same thing.”

“Well then I guess you have nothing to worry about. Your brother loves you so much and I don’t think he would forget you. I’m sure when he comes back; you will be receiving a lot of presents from him.”

“He said that too! Do you know him?” She asked. I was glad because she was smiling widely. It was like she forgot about her problem. I was really glad whenever I make kids happy.

“Nope, but I know you love him and he loves you. Why were you running away from you guards anyway?”

“Because, I hate them. They follow me around like anywhere and it really annoys me. Another annoying thing about them is that they call me ma’am. It sounds so ooooolllld!”

I laughed at her statement. She was really cute. Our conversation was interrupted when I heard the announcement.

Passengers of Air France Flight 456 please proceed to Gate 21. Passengers of Air France Flight 456 please proceed to Gate 21.

I remembered that I bought a lollipop a while ago. Great, I could give something to her.

“There goes my flight. Here take this I hope you are not sad anymore.” I told her while handing her the lollipop.

She was jumping happily.

“Lollipops! I love lollipops! Thank you!” She was about to get it but I moved my arm away.

“You have to promise me first that you won’t frown anymore.”

“I promise!” she said happily, and then I gladly gave her the lollipop.

“Thank you!”

I was about to reply to her but suddenly two big men in white polo shirt approached us.

“Ma’am, we were all looking for you.”

I guess they were the bodyguards. I saw Stacey frown again.

“Hey, you promise.”

She immediately smiled again.

“Yup. I promise.”

“Don’t worry, you’re brother would be back soon.”

“I know. Thanks again!”

“Okay, I have to go. Bye!” I waved at her while running towards Josh.

Josh smiled at me and kissed me on my cheek.

“Another mission accomplish?”

“Yup!” I replied happily.

I love it when I could make little kids happy and Josh knew that. He often brought me to the orphanages to help the kids there. He was very supportive and caring. I was really glad to be with him now.

We both entered the plane and searched for our seats. It was my first time riding a plane and I was fortunate that we were in first class. The seat was very comfortable and I could sense that Josh was enjoying this too. We watched some movies that were available in the plane, and we fell asleep too.

I woke up when I heard noises beside me. I could hear a flirty female voice giggling. I didn’t open my eyes so that they wouldn’t know that I was awake.

“How can I help you?” the flight attendant asked seductively at Josh. I could feel Josh flinch beside me and I was trying so hard not to laugh. Josh had changed a lot since we started to date. He was not comfortable with girls flirting with him anymore.

“Nothing. I’m fine.” He replied.

“Are you sure because if you need anything I’m very willing to help you.” She told Josh with an emphasis on the word “very”.

I don’t know why there were such girls like her who would just throw themselves at guys who was obviously taken.

“I have a girlfriend and as you can see she’s right beside me.” Josh replied bluntly. I guess he was getting annoyed already.

“That wasn’t my question. My question was if I could help you.”

“Well, I’m pretty sure I already answered no.”

I could still hear the flight attendant insist and I could hear Josh denying her repeatedly. Seriously, doesn’t she have any self respect left?

She was about to say something when I interrupted her.

“Excuse but I’m pretty sure that you can understand English so I guess you understood my boyfriend when he said no for like I can’t count how many times.” I spat at her.

She gave me a cold glare and then she moved away.

“Thank God, she’s gone.” Josh muttered.

I giggled.

“What are you giggling about?”

“You. It’s really funny that even inside the plane you could still attract other females. Too bad you’re taken.”

“I don’t think it’s bad especially when I’m taken by you.” He replied and then he gave me peck on my lips.

I smiled at him and we continued to rest until the captain announced that we were already in France. He instructed us to buckle our seatbelts and the other SOPs.

I was really excited. It was my first time to go to Paris and I was really excited to see the Eiffel Tower and the other places Josh would take me to. I love historical places and I kinda started to love the fashion industry since my mom was a great fashion designer.

I heard that the people in Paris were really fashionable and my mom told me to buy as many clothes as I want. She made sure that I would by a lot because she told Josh to buy them for me in case I refused. It was really funny to think that my mom and my boyfriend were ganging up on me.

Well this is one long flight...

When the plane landed we went to grab our bags. Josh’s luggage went out first and we waited for mine to come out. When everything was settled, I could feel my heart jumping inside my chest. I’m here already! I was really excited. I was getting happier and happier every time I move towards the exit.

When we were finally out, I had this huge grin on my face.

“Paris City, here we come!”

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I’m really sorry for the SUPER LATE update. I was really busy with college and stuff and sometimes I don’t have the motivation to write the next chapter. It’s great that I don’t have classes tomorrow that is why I was able to update tonight. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I

THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY NEW FANS! Thanks for fanning!!!

Hope you guys help me go up on the What's Hot list again :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...