Wolven Wars: Colliding Worlds

By TheNyanCatHero

Two years have passed since Holly, Savanna, and Felix have returned to their own homes from the terrifying ga... More

Prologue
Chapter one: Moving Along...
Chapter two: Fake Answers to Real Questions
Chapter three: Old & New Friends
Chapter four: A Cryaotic Morning
Chapter five: Meeting New Characters
Chapter six: With New Enemies, Comes a New Future...
Chapter seven: Nyan... Nyan...
Chapter eight: A Change in Emotions...
Chapter nine: Deception Begins...
Chapter eleven: Crumbling...
Chapter twelve: Foe
Chapter thirteen: Worlds Collide
Chapter fourteen: This Ends Now!
Epilogue
Songs for characters, conflict, and scenes

Chapter ten: New Found Abilities...

96 10 1
By TheNyanCatHero

Daniel's POV:

          "Concentrate Daniel... Let the power flow through you veins, like a graceful river..." Mr. Chair's voice was heard from behind me.

I opened my eyes, letting out a long breath while looking down at my sister's broken wrist. I gently placed my hands on her injured one, earning a pained whimper from her. Alright, I hope Mr. Chair read his books correctly, I thought, giving a curt nod to a nervous looking Holly. We sat at the entrance of the training ground; Mr. Chair, Holly, Stephano, Cry, Felix, and me.

"You ready, Holly?" I questioned in an emotionless tone.

"Um... Not really, but..." She only laughed nervously.

I glanced at Mr. Chair before shifting my gaze back to my sister's damaged hand. I closed my eyes and started taking slow, deep breaths; trying to slow my heart rate.

"Ease your aura to your hands, don't force it though..." Mr. Chair instructed from my right, "Once you feel the aura reach your hand, I want you to force it into Holly's wrist."

I nodded slowly, summoning up enough aura and allowing it to flow neatly down to my fingertips; soon, it felt like it just wanted to melt away. Once I felt enough chakra bubbling at my fingertips, I slightly tightened my grip on Holly's wrist, forcing my power into her damaged hand. This feels so strange! I thought with a groan, feeling my body suddenly grow weak.

"Daniel..." Mr. Chair's voice sound a bit muffled, soon becoming clearer and louder, "Daniel... Daniel!"

Suddenly, I snapped my brown eyes open and stared into my sister's emerald ones; they held a mixture of fear and pain. My body felt as it was growing weaker and weaker, as more of my aura pulsed into her wrist.

"Daniel, bro!" Felix's voice was heard from my left, "That's too much power!"

I can't pull away! My mind shouted in pure terror, my wrist started to pound in pain; I was feeling my sister's pain. Attempting to pull away once more, I shouted in pain as more aura pulsed through my body and into my hands; forcing itself into my sister's hand.

"Cry, PewDie, pull him away from her!" I could faintly here Mr. Chair's instructing voice, "Stephano, pull her too!"

A pair of arms could be felt as they wrapped themselves around my torso, soon pulling hard. My gaze snapped to a blinding light that was forming around my sister's and my hand. Oh... Crap...

"Penis!" Cry, Felix, and I shouted at the same time.

I shouted as the three of us, Cry, Felix and I, were sent flying backwards; harshly rolling and colliding with a great Oak. I shifted my eyes in time to see Stephano and Holly get tossed into the training grounds; disappearing behind the bushes.

"Daniel, you alright, bro?" Felix asked from underneath me.

 "Ugh... Yeah, I think so..." I replied slowly while clutching my head with both hands.

"Friends, I'm so glad that you are feeling fine... Now, get the fuck off me!" Cry shouted from underneath me and Felix.

We both just chuckled and crawled off the, angered, masked man. I clutched my head again and allowed my eyes to travel to an approaching blurred figure.

"Daniel, thank goodness you're all right-" Mr. Chair's voice was heard, soon interrupted by a happy shout.

"My wrist isn't broken anymore!" Holly was the source of the happy shouting as she crashed through the bushes.

I only shook my head with a smirk, laughing softly. Averting my gaze to a thrilled Holly, I watched as Stephano came through the bushes next; holding his side in a pained motion.

"If my calculations are correct, then... Daniel, you've just learned how to heal wounds!" Mr. Chair patted my shoulder with a bright smile, helping me to my feet.

"But, it comes at a cost..." I grunted, leaning on Mr. Chair slightly, "When I patch someone up, I lose some of my own energy..."

"I'll need to read more about aura to help you with that," Mr. Chair nodded at me, his brown eyes glowing thoughtfully.

"I want to learn how to teleport..." I stated weakly, smirking at Mr. Chair.

If I learn how to teleport, that'd be a great advantage when the war breaks out...Especially with Barrel on the loose... I thought with an inward growl, healing can be helpful too...

"Teleporting? That is so epic!" Felix punched my shoulder playfully.

"Seems legit," Cry crossed his arms, giving me a toothy smirk.

"I'll need books, lots and lots of books..." I turned to a thought-full looking Mr. Chair.

"Why don't I take you to a special place...?" I smirked at the book-wormed man.

...

I crossed my arms, leaning back in my seat while glancing around the book filled room; the Library. It was a fancy looking place, I had to admit.

"Alright, ready to go!" I snapped my eyes to a struggling Mr. Chair who held a huge stack of books, and I mean huge.

"Let me help," I chuckled, leaping to my feet and taking most of the books.

"Um... Okay, I'll follow you..." Mr. Chair chuckled, following me as I led him to the check-out area.

"Mom, look!" My blood went icy cold upon hearing a very familiar voice; my brother.

Shit! I'm supposed to be dead! I thought, turning to the direction of my little brother's voice. He sat on the ground, pointing at a book; my mother right behind him.

"Well, you better write that down... It could be useful information," My mother replied.

"Mr. Chair, we need to go, now!" I hissed, beginning to walk real fast towards the check-out desk.

Literally dumping the books at the desk, I bolted out the door; running away from the Library. Running away from my past family. Running away from dead memories.

...

I swiftly dodged another swing that Felix threw, simply side-stepping it. Like a boss, I thought with a smirk while watching the frustration spark in Felix's blue eyes; sweat running down both our foreheads.

"You fucking bitch!" Felix screeched in pure rage, throwing his weapon down and tackling me without warning.

"Mofo! You don't tackle me!" I shouted in laughter, as we both threw punches.

"Friends..." Felix and I hesitantly shifted our eyes over to a smirking Cry, soon shouting as he attacked us with his own punches, "Falcon... Punch-es!"

"Cry, you asshole!" Felix shouted in rage, shuffling off my, over dramatically, beaten form.

I clutched my stomach in pain as I laughed, pointing at a screaming Cry as Felix chased him out of my sight. Faggots... I thought in amusement, watching Robby approach me.

"Should I even question their stupidity?" Robby sat down next to me as my laughter died down.

"It's best if you don't..." I sat up, nodding at him with a chuckle, "Their stupidity is what lightens the mood... It makes everyone feel at ease..."

"Ah... It makes everyone laugh, feel happy, and at home..." Robby seemed to be talking to himself, brown eyes growing dark, but only for a split second.

Robby grinned sheepishly at me, waving slowly.

"I'm just trying to get to know everyone," He shrugged, leaning against a tree that was behind him.

I shifted my eyes over to a laughing Savanna, followed by an annoyed looking Stephano. Wonder what's up... I thought with a smirk as Savanna turned to Stephano, patting his head and saying something that I couldn't hear from where I sat.

"They seem to be getting along... If you get my drift..." Robby chuckled, elbowing my side.

"That's my girlfriend..." I couldn't help but growl it out at Robby, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Oh, well... Does she know that?" Robby questioned with a raised brow, confusion glowing in his brown optics.

"Yes. Abso-fucking-lutley..." I said, holding back another growl.

"Well, your girlfriend isn't as loyal as you think..." Robby shrugged, returning his gaze to them.

"What makes you say that?" I questioned, also returning my gaze to them.

"As I'm about to warn your sister... I saw them kissing," He replied simply.

"W-What?!" I snapped my eyes back to the raven-haired man.

"I'm just telling you what I saw... Don't shoot the messenger..." Robby raised his hands in a surrendering position, soon getting to his feet.

"I-I won't..." I replied, watching him walk over to Holly and, a half-asleep, Piggeh.

I won't confront that matter until I have more proof... I thought, shifting my eyes over to a laughing Savanna and a chuckling Stephano. Besides... Savanna wouldn't kiss him... Right? She knows Holly is dating him... But... If Savanna did kiss him... Would she even care? Does she still... Love... Me...?

Holly's POV:

          I ducked, dodging a quick swipe from Taz. The red, cat-looking creature growled in irritation, throwing another swipe; again, missing. I opened my muzzle to make a smart remark, but yelped instead, feeling another animal's weight bring me down; pinning me.

"Great job, Boomer!" I laughed out, getting a quick glance at the green, cat-looking creature.

"Thank you, ma'am..." He climbed off, sitting in front of me and dipped his head.

"Boomer, that was really epic!" Taz pawed at his brother's shoulder.

I dipped my head at the two, smiled as they returned the gesture, and trotted off in search of someone to accompany. Since Daniel had healed my broken wrist earlier, Mr. Chair had given me permission to train again. Why not... Piggeh? I smiled, walking over to the, half-asleep, pig-eared man. In a quick flash of green, I was humanized once more.

"Hey, Piggeh," I plopped down next to him, enjoying the shaded area.

"Oh, hey... I'm so... Pumped..." He yawned, twitching an ear.

I only laughed softly, leaning against the tree with Piggeh. Closing my eyes, I sighed in contempt; relaxing.

"Sadly, we can't do the Piggeh-slide together... Stephano has warned me, if I touch you in any way... He'll chop my balls off," Piggeh's voice held laziness and amusement, "I might need those things someday... I might meet a nice lady... Have some nice-"

"I get it!" Laughing, I slightly leaned against him, "Trust me, I only see you as a friend... Nothing more..."

"That's what your lips say... But your eyes say something different..." He cooed.

"Piggeh... My eyes are closed," I smirked in amusement, hearing him huff.

"Don't question my logic... Besides, Stephano is my bro. I wouldn't make a move on his girl... No matter how tempted I am..." He sighed, soon snickering.

You silly, silly man... I thought groggily, further leaning against him; finally finding a comfortable position.

"Whoa... Didn't know you two were a thing..." Robby's taunting voice caused me to crack one of my eyes open at him.

"We're not," Piggeh stated simply, his body stiffening at my side.

"You both look, quite cuddly... Though," Robby snickered, crossing his arms and staring down at us.

"Well, Stephano's training with Savanna, so I figured I could take a nap with Piggeh..." I stretched, opening my other eye and sitting up straighter.

"Which we're still attempting to do..." Piggeh growled lowly from my side.

"Well, Holly, we need to talk..." Robby un-crossed his arms and scratched the back of his head, looking down at me with an-unknown glint that flashed in his brown eyes; for a split second.

"Um... Okay..." I blinked confusedly; taking his offered hand as he helped me to my feet, "I'll be back, Piggeh..."

"Don't take too long, deary!" Piggeh called from behind as I started following my friend.

I followed Robby in silence, allowing my emerald eyes to shift over to a screaming Cry as he ran away from a raging Felix. I shook my head with a soft laugh, soon glancing at Taz and Boomer as they trained with Clementine. Bumping into Robby, I snapped my gaze forward, patting his back and muttering an apology. He only threw a smirk over his shoulder and continued on; me in tow. I narrowed my eyes as we exited the training ground, soon just staring at each other.

"You... Wanted to see me...?" I questioned awkwardly, clasping my hands in one another.

"Holly, I know how much you like him..." Robby trailed off, shifting his gaze to the ground.

"Wait, like who?" I tilted my head slightly.

"Stephano..." He snapped his gaze back to me, "You do like him, correct?"

"I think I more than like him..." I sighed dreamily, soon laughing nervously, "Why?"

"I saw him kissing Savanna!" Robby blurted out, soon having a guilty expression, "H-He told me not to tell you, but I couldn't bear the thought of him playing you like that!"

W-What's he talking about?! I stared at my best friend in shock, a numb, cold feeling crashed over my body; I felt as though my heart dropped down to the pit of my stomach.

"Robby, y-you probably saw wrong..." I shook my head, feeling extremely dizzy.

"Holly, I know what I saw!" He threw his hands up dramatically, "If I hadn't stepped in, they would've... Well... Y'know..."

I narrowed my eyes at him, tears beginning to form. T-This is some sort of twisted j-joke, my mind screamed, but... My heart said otherwise... Robby's brown eyes held guilt, truth, and sympathy. He took a step towards me, soon taking another and another, until he was close; very close. I froze as he wrapped his arms around me in a hug, not knowing what else to do, I returned the gesture; letting my tears soak into his black shirt. This can't be happening... H-He l-likes me... Not S-Sav-Savanna!

"It's alright... You don't need him anyways, you have me... Remember?" Robby questioned in a slightly cheery tone.

"R-Right..." I sniffled, wiping my tears away as he pulled away.

"Now, how about some training?" He placed a hand on my cheek, smiling brightly; though his brown eyes still flashed with sympathy.

"Sure..." I shrugged, turning away from him and entering my training ground.

...

I plopped back down next to, a fully awake, Piggeh; clutching my side as I did so. My body had taken quite a beating from the training session with Robby. Watching as he limped off and out of my sight, due to the crowded camp, I turned to an alert Piggeh. He stared at me with perked ears and narrowed eyes; suspicion glinting in his dark pink orbs.

"What's wrong...?" He questioned, lowering one of his ears.

"Nothing..." I replied with a sigh, snapping my eyes over to a laughing Savanna and a chuckling Stephano.

"I'm perverted, not stupid... You've been crying..." Piggeh's voice caused me to rip my gaze away from the laughing two, and lock onto him.

"I twisted my hand during training-" I yelped as he snatched both of my hands from my lap.

"Liar... What'd you and Robby talk about?" Piggeh questioned; the seriousness in his voice scaring me.

"The past..." I lied and sniffled, feeling more tears begin to form as Savanna's and Stephano's laughter grew louder.

"I'll believe that, for now..." He hissed, letting my hands go.

"Allos, what are you two up too?" I stiffened, feeling Stephano settle himself beside me.

"I swear I didn't touch her! Tempted... But, I didn't!" Piggeh exclaimed from my other side with laughter.

"Good. Because, I would have to kill you if you did..." Stephano growled, throwing an arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer to him.

"He didn't touch me, I promise," I faked a laugh, smiling up at Stephano.

"You've... Been crying...?" His golden eyes went from amusement to concern.

"I was talking with Robby earlier, and-" I widened my eyes at him as he narrowed his own at me.

"Oh, yes... I've seen you both training..." He scoffed, rolling his golden eyes, "You both seemed to be having fun."

"We talked about the past..." I pulled away from him slightly, narrowing my eyes back at him, "You should give him a chance."  

"I'll give him nothing," Stephano growled, taking his arm away from my shoulder, "He could get eaten by the Bro for all I care..."

"He's my best friend!" I shouted at him.

"I'm your garcon ami!" He shouted back, French accent slurring his words greatly.

"Whoa! Everybody just needs to calm-" Piggeh yelped as he was interrupted by us.

"Shut up!" Stephano and I yelled in union.

"You're such an ass!" I yelled, turning back to Stephano, "He just wants a second chance! He's finally on my side!"

"I can see that he wants a second chance!" He replied with a snarl, "He practically sits at your feet, like a dog!"

"Ugh!" I turned away from him, got to my feet and stormed off.

Go laugh with Savanna! My mind screeched in pure rage as I exited the training ground, see if I care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Victim By

Mystery / Thriller

2.2K 234 20
No No No This couldn't be happening. For a moment, time stood still. Then a hole ripped open in her chest, and it all came surging in, like air rush...
4.8K 191 14
Holly, Daniel, and Savanna are your average teenage kids; except for Holly, having a dark past and all... So, what happens when her brother, Daniel...
25K 1.4K 46
NOTE: This story was written BEFORE the allegations against Kim Woojin. As of Sept 9, 2020, this series is permanently discontinued. To put it simply...
572 27 11
PewDie, or The school bully, has his 'gang' which consists of Pigged, Stephano, Mr.Chair. They bully all the 'Fresh meat' Will PewDie Beaten Cry be...