Bad Boy In Luv || Completed

By Suga_Kim

In which a girl hides a big secret behind those nerd glasses. Credits for the cover goes to @Jiminfication :D... More

1.New School
2.Jerk
3. I Hate You
4. Partner
5. A Day with BTS
6. A day with BTS (part 2)
7. Being an Idol
9. Savior
10. Feelings
11. Jealous
12. Special Girl
13. Hang Out
14. Vacation
15. Vacation (Part 2)
16. Ice Cream?
17. Absent
18. Confess
19. Girlfriend?
20. Unhappiness
21. Jungkook's Birthday
22. Pain
23. News
24. Official
25. Baby
26. First Date
27. New Students
28. Sasaeng
29. Field Trip (Part 1)
30. Field Trip (Part 2)
31. Hurt
32. Misunderstood
33. The Truth (Part 1)
34. The Truth (Part 2)
35. I'm Sorry
36. One Mic
37. Jinhee.....KJ?!
38. Hug Me
39. Together
40. KJ
41. Festival
42. Mine
43. Love
44. Prom
45. Cheating (Final)

8. Detention

423K 16.6K 18.6K
By Suga_Kim

JINHEE's POV

"Are you okay?" Miyoung said while rubbing my back to comfort me. "Eat something."

"I don't have any appetite ." I said while keeping my head down on the table.
I'm glad I have someone to hang out and comfort me during break time.

"I.Hate.Detention!!" I cried out loud, gaining some attention from other students. Oops.

"Yahh! Keep it down, it's not that bad anyway!" Miyoung said. But detention will take up my time for my schedule, manager-nim will kill me.... I don't want detention!!

*FLASHBACK*

"Late and no homework?" Ms.lee sigh in disappoint. I was sleepy I didn't even notice the alarm was ringing...

"I'm sorry Ms.Lee" I lower my head, the students probably laughing at me now.

"Jinhee, you will have 2 hours of detention after school. Now go back to your seat."
2HOURS?!! I mentally cried.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

"Yah....thankyou for comforting" I give her a smile. I'm gonna be so dead.

"Omo, did you see Park Bo Gum oppa and KJ on Dazed?" I heard I girl asking her friend.

"Yes! They're so sexy together. No Gum oppa is totally hot!!KJ is lucky!" One of her friend replied.

"I know she's lucky as heck, born with beauty with talent." Another girl said. I wanted to say thank you, but I forgot I'm just nobody in this school.

"They look good together!! But I still ship BamHee" a girl said.

"Actually, I find KJ look good with Bo-"

"BTS IS COMINGGGGGG" Someone yelled, interrupting the conversation. The whole cafeteria shaken up . Not this shit again Sigh.

"Oppa~~!" The girls yelled as 7 people approach through the door.
I saw the other boys just shaking their head, they don't seem to like BTS. Duh, because BTS get all the girls.

I spotted Taehyung, as I remember he wasn't in class in the morning, why is he here now?

"Hi Jinhee!" BTS smiled and wave at me.........including Taehyung!! His smile seems more like a grin though.

The whole population gasped in shock seeing the kingkas taking notice of a 'nerd' like me.

"Hi" I said weakly, noticing the glares going through me.

"Omagoshhh They just say hi to you!!" Miyoung squeals after BTS left for their table.

"Stupid nerd." I heard some girl mumble.

"Ah....so?" I answer Miyoung.
"Let's just eat" I looking down at my food, while still feeling glares piercing through me.

"How can you say that?? BTS said hi to you! BTS!! The idol of the school say hi to you! They notice you!" she yelled in my ears. "Arghh, I wish Jin would say hi to me..." She pouted.

"Umh......try talking to him or something." I told her.

"You say it like it's an easy thing. I'm not the only girl who want to talk to him. It's not like he's gonna notice me after I talk to him anyway, I'm just one girl in a crowd in his eyes." She pout even sadder. Aigoo, I feel the pain of a fangirl.

*RINGGGGGGGGGG*

Argh, gotta go to class again. Why can't break be a little longer??

"I'll see you later, Jinhee!" Miyoung yelled as she enter her classroom.

"See ya!!" I yelled back. Sigh, now I have to go to my class!

I walk slowly toward my classroom and enter quietly, I don't want any attention. Although I could hear the students whispering about the kingkas notice the nerd.

I walk hurried to my desk then sit quietly on the chair. That's when I notice a figure next to me.
I turn my head sideway and find Taehyung. He wasn't in class in the morning, but now he's here.
"Hey Taehyung." I send him small smile.
"Sup airhead" He smirked. I hate that word so bad.

"Jerk." I said under my breath.

"I can hear that!" Taehyung said with a straight face. Like I care.

I didn't answer him. I tried to focus on the lesson but my brain won't accept any of the data, because in the corner of my eyes I could still see Taehyung looking at me the whole time.

And that's how my class ended. I grab my backpack about to walk out the door......but then I remember........I have detention!

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??" My ear almost explode from his yelled. "2 HOURS?!"

"I'm sorry manager-nim" I guiltily said.

"You're suppose to shoot a cameo today for a drama in an hour, WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO NOW??!" He yelled again.

"SORRY, manager-nim!!" I begged "please cancel it for me!"

"Aishhh, you're so TROUBLESOME" I heard him groan on the other line.

"Sorry-" before I even got a chance to finish my sentence, he hang up. He must be really mad. Aish stupid Jinhee!!

Sigh, I'm going to the detention room now. On the way I won't stop cursing at myself, I miss my chance of being in a drama!! I mentally cried inside. What's the worse thing? Lee Jong Suk is gonna be there!

While lost in my thought, I found myself in front of detention room. I breath deeply a few times to calm myself then open the door.

Yes! I yelled mentally in relieved. There were only a few people!

And.................it's Laura and her followers. Of course these trouble makers would be here!
Can my days get any worse?

I found an empty seat in the back, far away from those people. I could tell they are looking down on me by the way they stare. But I'll just ignore them, I don't want to deal with ignorant people. They got nothing on this KJ anyway!

Since I have 2 hours of doing nothing, I put my head down and tried to sleep. But then I heard Laura says
"Are you sure they'll be here today?"
"Yes! I saw them got caught in the morning." another girl said. Who?
"If I don't see them, then you're dead." Laura threatened. She's so scary.
"Y-yes" the other girl stuttered.

The atmosphere becomes quiet.
I'll try to sleep one more time. Then once again, as I was about to close my eyes....the sound of the door open loudly make me jump.

"Hi oppa!!" The girls squeal while BTS walks in. Ugh th- Wait......BTS??? Why are they here?!

I put my head down once again, hoping they won't notice me. I cross both of my fingers wishing they won't see me......... Please ignore me!

"Oh! Isn't that Jinhee noona?!" I heard a voice yelled. GREAT

"Noona is that you?" Jungkook asked and I could hear foot steps coming closer.

I lift up my face, then my eyes meet the boys.
"Hello!" I put on a fake smile. Laura is gonna kill me.

"Helloo~" they said back in unison.
"Hi airhead. " Taehyung said alone.
Taehyung then took the seat beside me, while the other follow him and sit near us.
I glance at Laura and it looks like she and her girls are plotting how to kill me.

"Why are you guys here?"

"We got caught ditching in the morning" Namjoon replied.
"What about you? Why are you here?" Suga asked.

"I-"

"She probably didn't do her homework....like always." Taehyung replied and I send him death glare.

"Why glaring? Did I said something wrong?" Taehyung smirk. Ugghh I'm upset the fact that he totally caught me.

"Shut up." I told him.

"See? This airhead never do her homework!" Taehyung grin.

"You're so mean, Tae." Jin said.

"Totally a jerk" I added.

"Better than airhead"

"Jerk"

"Airhead"

"Jerk"

"Airhead"

"Jerk"

"Stop!!! Both of you!" BTS yelled making me and Taehyung jolted in shock.
"Goodness, stop arguing!"

Taehyung glared at me and I glared at him. I didn't even start the argument.

"Let's change topic." Jimin suggested.

"Jinhee" Suga called me.

"Me and Rapmon wanted to tell you something" he continued.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Since we've seen your ability, we want......a FREESTYLE RAP BATTLE"
Rap battle......
Rap Battle....
RAP BATTLE!!!!!....
Not to brag or anything but since trainee till now, I've been in dozens of rap battle, I don't even remember the last time I lose. Heck, I never lose. I've train hard for this. Homework might not be my thing...but Rap battle?
"BRING IT ON" I told them.

"Confident aren't you?" Suga smirked. "Guys, who's side are you on!"

"BTS oppas side!!" The girls yelled. Suga didn't even ask them bruh

"Rapmon and Suga." J-hope answered.

"Noona!" Jungkook smiled. So cute

"Jinhee~" Jimin said.

"Jinhee!" Jin said calmly.

Finally.......its Taehyung's turn.........

"Umh....Suga and Rapmon" Tae answered. Of course he would but I have this little hope that he will choose me....guess not.

"Okay, let's start now!" I said, getting a bit excited.

"Alright!" Rap Monster said as he takes out his phone. He put some hip hop music with beats only. The beat is slow and steady, I can do this!

"Fighting noona!!" Jungkook cheered and I smiled at him

"You guys start first. " I told Rapmon and Suga. This about to go down!

TAEHYUNG's POV

2 vs. 1

The battle is intense as ever. Whenever Suga or Rapmon would rap something, Jinhee would confidently answered back. Even if Suga and Rapmon's rap are mocking her, she would comeback with a stronger mockery. She would provoke them back with her rap, attitude, and movements.
She's a tough one and all of us knew it.
And did I mention her rap giving me goosebumps?

"We're winning this bet." I heard Jin whisper to Jungkook.

I gotta admit, I've never seen a girl as cool as her. This girl is not a nerd, she's an airhead with amazing rapping skills.

"Uh............." I heard Suga stalled. Then there was a long pause. Suga and Rapmon look at each other, hoping one or the other comeback with something. But I guess it's too late...they paused too long.

"Jinhee win!!!" J-hope yelled.
The fangirls groan in annoyance.

"Yayyy!!!!" Jinhee jump in happiness.
"Noona, I know you would win!" Jungkook beam.
"Congrats Jinhee" Jin said then they high five each other.
"Wow.......you have jams" Jimin the jamless boy said making the other laughs. Jimin must be jealous.

"Arg.....goddam!" Rapmon said. "She's.....tough."

"I know....I shouldn't have underestimated her" Suga groan.

"Good job, airhead." I give her a smile.

She smiled back..........the brightest smile I've ever seen, I feel like time have been stopped.
"Thankyou" she said
Badump badump badump
Stupid heart, what are you doing?

"That was a good battle." Jinhee commented as she sit down.

"Jinhee......" Suga called her.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Hangout with us from now on!" Rapmon smiled. Then Jinhee froze....that was kinda cute.

"No!!....." I heard Laura and her friend said from the far. Jealous fangirls.

"Uh.....why?" Jinhee asked

"We told each other that if you win this battle, you can hang out with us!" Rapmon smiled. "In fact, you're the very first one who was able to win against us."

Jinhee hesitated.

"I....... Don't know" She said. I caught her looking at Laura, she probably don't want to get in trouble with the fangirls.

"Don't worry, we'll protect you" I told her. I'll protect you.

"Please noona!!! I want to hang out with you!" Jungkook pout cutely.

"Yes! Hang out with us, we'll protect you" Jimin smiled.

"I-" she stopped.

"Please??" Jungkook ask her with puppy eyes, guess she can't resist that.

"......Sure" she smiled at Jungkook and nodded. "but can my friend Miyoung come too?"

"Sure! Of course she can" Jin said. Weird.

I'm fine with Jinhee hanging out with us.....actually deep inside, I feel a spark of happiness. Don't ask me why, I don't know how that happen either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7M 671K 81
"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texting Kim Taehyung, the Korean Royalty? A...
9.5K 386 4
Crying Blood and Bleeding tears... And . . . . Finally Over💔
10.7K 287 48
A girl with a terrible trauma and lot of secrets but with a big dream to be a kpop star had a hard time adjusting to every happenings after her fathe...
78.8K 2.1K 9
A cliché high school love story wherein Jeon Jungkook finally finds the girl who completes his life. a/n: {oH mAN HoLeY sHeiT 48k reads 😱 thank ü al...