Vegas, Baby (Jerrie Fanfictio...

By VasZappeniin

Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne do everything they can to help Perrie get over Zayn as much as possible. OR in whic... More

Time for decisions
Public Relation(ship)s
Catching Feelings
The Queen of Breakups
Public Display of Affection
Guessing The Truth
Interlude: Moving On
Where The Lines Overlap
The Next Big Step
To Be Continued
Right, Left, Right
Inauguration
No Place Is As Good As Home
Like A Married Couple
Charades
Coming Out
The Night of Nights
The Truth Comes Out
Chapter Twenty - All of You
Chapter Twenty-One - The Night Before

The Morning After

14.1K 365 139
By VasZappeniin

Jade's head was pounding and the moment she kinda, sorta regained her consciousness she knew that she had exceeded her alcohol limit the previous night. She felt someone lie in bed next to her and cursing herself silently she hoped she hadn't invited some stranger guy into her bed. Her heart was racing and her back straining as she turned around to face the person next to her and a sigh of relief fell from her lips when she saw it was just Perrie.

Perrie, her sweet and innocent band member, who had recently gone through a rough breakup with her fiancé of two years (although they had been dating for almost four years now) and Jade, as well as Leigh-Anne and Jesy, had made it their duty to cheer Perrie up as much as possible.

"Pez," Jade murmured and noticed how croaky her voice was. She tried to clear her throat but it didn't seem to help at all so she got out of the bed and her feet made no sound on the wooden floor of the hotel room.

She was wearing a white dress with a white flower between her boobs. Confused she looked down at herself. It wasn't a very fancy dress, really. It wasn't a dress she would wear for performances or anywhere really. It was very casual dress, which flowed down to Jade's knees. Her legs were freshly shaved although Jade couldn't remember shaving them the previous day. There was a cut just above her right ankle, making her wonder if she had actually shaved them while drunk.

Shaking her head she looked at her smudged eyeliner and the rest of her mascara, which had crumpled from her lashes below her eyes. In all honesty, she looked like a freaking raccoon in this.

With a swift motion of her hand she grabbed a bottle of face wash to remove the bit of her makeup that had survived the night. There was surely some blush on her white pillows and she felt sorry for the person who now had to wash them but then again they probably did that anyway.

After her face looked like the one God had given her again, she traipsed back into the bedroom, if you could call it that. The hotel was fancy but it was still nothing more than a room with a bed, a sofa and a cupboard so it was more a mix of a bedroom and a living room, really.

Perrie let out a snore and Jade giggled lightly. Usually the four of them all had their own rooms so it wasa surprise that the blonde was sound asleep in the bed that belonged to Jade, but she didn't really mind at all, if she was being completely honest. They had shared beds a lot of time, especially when they were on the tour bus and too tired to care who was sleeping in whose bed or if it was already preoccupied.

As Jade was about to open the cupboard she heard the blonde stir in the bed and then yawn quietly into the pillow. She mumbled something Jade couldn't quite make out so she turned around and asked, "What did you say?"

The blonde's head snapped up and she looked at the brunette with big eyes, suddenly wide awake. "No," she murmured and pushed herself off the bed, her blonde hair falling down her back effortlessly; Jade kind of envied her for how easy going her hair was while she herself had to fight her mane every day.

"What?"

Perrie shook her head and looked down at her hands then at herself. She was wearing a white dress, similar to the one Jade was wearing and had just wanted to get rid of. It wasn't uncomfortable but she would rather wear a pair of sweats and get some pain killers.

"No, no, no," the blonde muttered and hurried into the bathroom, where Jade heard her empty her stomach. Scrunching up her face she walked after her friend and held back the blonde's hair while she kneeled at the toilet.

"You alright?" Jade asked while stroking her back as Perrie leant back, her right arm still resting on the toilet seat. She was a bit paler than she had been a few moments ago.

The blonde looked at Jade again and shook her head quickly. "Jade – what did we do?"

The older singer furrowed her brows in confusion. "I don't know. I don't really remember anything from yesterday, to be honest. I guess we both had a little too much." She giggled and stroked a strand of Perrie's hair away from her cheek. "You should know better, though, you're a fucking lightweight."

"Jade, stop," the blonde muttered with a shaky voice that proved that her stomach was still not quite empty yet but the irritation was obvious in her tone. "Jade, seriously, stop fucking touching me." She pushed her friend's hand away and the brunette's brows almost touched each other as she brought them together in confusion.

"What the hell? What did I do?"

Perrie seemed at a loss for words but even if she had wanted to say something, the words got caught in her throat as some more liquid came out of her the wrong way. "For heaven's sake," Jade huffed and held back the blonde hair again.

The younger woman tried to swat her hands away again but she was cut off in the midst of her actions as she bent over the toilet bowl again. There was a knock on the door but before Jade could tell whoever it was to go away, the door opened and both Jesy and Leigh-Anne came into the hotel room.

"Jade, have you seen Pez? She's not in her room." Leigh-Anne came into the bathroom, where Perrie was breathing heavily and Jade was frowning. "Never mind," she muttered and called Jesy in as well. The two of them watched the blonde empty her stomach with looks of pity mixed with worry on their faces.

"I'm done, I'm done," Perrie announced after a few minutes of heavy breathing and silence and got up from the floor, pushing Jade's hands away once more. The brunette felt slightly hurt but thought she must have done something the previous night that put her friend off because she had never behaved like this before.

She walked out of the hotel room without saying another word and Jade just stared after her in confusion. "What's crawled up her ass and died?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"You know she can't handle alcohol at all," Jesy murmured. "She's probs just hungover and doesn't want us to add fuel to the fire. The fire being her headache."

"My head definitely feels like it's on fire," Jade laughed and rubbed her temple. The way Perrie had pushed her off still made her feel uneasy but she didn't want to discuss this with the two of them now when it was probably her own fault, even if she couldn't remember what she had done.

Leigh looked at the shorter brunette and furrowed her brows. "You know, I actually have no idea where the two of you went after the casino? Jesy and I were worried sick but then Pez sent us a text that you were alright and back in the hotel but by the time we got home we thought you were surely asleep so we didn't come looking for you."

"I'm sorry but I have no idea either," Jade muttered and shook her head with a sigh. "I do remember the casino... partly. I think Perrie's mad at me, though, so she probably remembers. I'm gonna go ask her what we did."

"You want us to come with you?" Leigh asked carefully. It was a very rare occasion that there was a fight between any of the girls ever so she wasn't sure how to handle the situation. None of them had ever been really mad at one another.

That moment Perrie came back into the room, her dress gone. She was now wearing a pair of short sweats and a simple shirt and her hair was tied into a ponytail. "Brushed my teeth," she muttered and sat down on Jade's bed where she buried her face into her hands.

"Pez, are you alright?" Jesy asked carefully.

The three of them had tried not to ask this question too often because it was just last week that Zayn had broken up with Perrie and they did not want to annoy her with that question. Jesy remembered from her split with Jordan that it was more comfortable to ignore the topic entirely than to talk about it and now that she had Jake she didn't worry about these kind of things anymore anyway.

"We fucked up," Perrie muttered and ran her hand over her face. Just like Jade it seemed she had removed her makeup from her face. "Please don't let people know it already, please."

"Perrie, what are you talking about?" Leigh asked confused and sat down next to her friend, putting a hand on her shoulder. Jade felt a pang of jealousy ring through her body when the blonde didn't push her away and pinched the skin on her arm subconsciously.

The blonde held her left arm and the silver ring glittering on her ring finger almost jumped into the other girls' faces. "Wha-?" Jesy asked and grabbed Perrie's hand to examine the ring. Just last week had there been an engagement ring but this one looked nothing like the diamond ring she had previously worn.

It seemed very nice upon first glance but the longer Jesy looked at it the cheaper it looked. It was probably a last-minute solution.

"Perrie," Leigh-Anne said slowly after a few moments of complete silence. "Did you get married yesterday?"

Jade's eyes bulged and it felt like they were going to pop out of their sockets any moment. Her hands flew up to her mouth to cover it. Her headache was long forgotten due to all of the things that were happening right now.

"Leigh," Jesy murmured in shock and Jade looked at her to see what she was looking at; weirdly enough Jesy was looking at Jade. She stalked forward until she was mere inches apart from the brunette and grabbed her left hand, staring at it intently.

"What...?" The black haired girl asked and looked forward from Jade to Perrie and back to Jade.

Jade's head was spinning because this was all too confusing, too much information at once. She didn't know the ring that was glistening on her finger, standing out next to her brown skin. She was confused and tired and hungover.

"Jade," Leigh-Anne murmured and looked at Perrie again.

The blonde nodded and sighed. "Yeah. Jade and I got married last night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.4K 14
Pure Jerrie fluff and feels. Read and enjoy <3 *COMPLETED*
41.1K 1.2K 37
A girl called Jade Thirlwall moves into a new school with her best friend Jesy Nelson. But when they go there Jade sees someone who caught her eye, a...
169K 4.1K 35
Let's take it back to the Get Weird era.
18.8K 723 15
Leigh-Anne has an anger problem, and Jade is full of surprises.