Kiko Maris or whatever.......

Par Sun-Shine-Black

Its about the young Tsukiko, whose mother forbid her to use the name she was given at birth. Therefore she go... Plus

Kiko Maris or whatever.......
Yay me, for reading that survivalguide!
You know, that i know.
Presentation and a new friend.
Kakashi's pov.
First day at school and adoption?!
Short chapter of the unknowned visiter in our world.
TARGET ANGRY! TARGET ANGRY! And Flames to dust.
Kakashi's pov again.
You just hurt my virgin eyes it burns! Oh and somebody keeps looking at us.
The pov of the great Kakashi Hatake (again... O_o)
I present the team! And my FIRST APOLOGY EVER!
Which pov it is? Kakashi's.... =_= But its short like really short.
Playing a game and getting new rules.
The test. Do you really see me as a dog? Naruto-niichan?
Cat attack and a new mission...
The journey.(Short chapter, because my ipad ate the long ones)
My friends, my family, my home.
Kakashi's pov, once again!!! O_o
A dream?
The enemy's pov!
I got go idea of what to call this chapter..... Sorry....
Where did my shoe go?
Sorry!
So much for the great Sharingan Kakashi....
I'm bored!!!
So what you mean to say is...
The first test
Running from the hospital and mad Ibiki
How I got my scroll.
You can't just lick people!
How can it be that I can't turn my back on you three?
I don't like you.
The preliminary
What wasn't funny? Otou-sensei~?
Its blood, silly!
I won!
Author's note
Sorry!!! Not an update!
The Mizukage
The Mizukage's letter
The Raikage
The Raikage's letter
Bad Pit Stop.
The Tsuchikage
Bad Pit Stop 2
The Kazekage
I'm home!
Today was a fun day
The third exam
Getting lost.
Poor Raven. Bad Crow!
I got dangoes.
The end of the book.
Sequel

The prank-war

4.6K 200 158
Par Sun-Shine-Black

//Author's note// So... Yeah sorry, it took a bit longer than I though. If it helps anything; it's at least twice as long as normally. Well do enjoy. ^_^ //Author's note end//

Tsukiko's pov:

In the beginning of the day two things happened:

1. I met with Old Man, he wanted me to play a game.

"So you want me to lead a war against the senseis? Where I collect every genin in the village and prank the senseis? What about the clean up from the pranks?" I asked to be clear.

"Hai, if a sensei have been pranked, he can still continue. But if a sensei catches a genin, then that genin can't join the game until someone 'saves' him. The academy is the prison and the game will last till sunset. The losing team will use clean up. Are you up for it?" Old Man asked to which I nodded.

"I'm so in."

And

2. I gathered genins to my team.

It didn't take long to find a few genins to make my team, most of them had today off and they wouldn't mind using it to prank their senseis. Of course I started with gathering the leaf genins, then I gathered many of the other genins, even Redhead and his team joined. But there was one genin, who I had yet to ask; Kabuto.

I really didn't like the boy, but he was a genin and he had some skill, which could be of use. So I tracked him down and tripped him, when he was walking towards a building, where I guessed Snakey was waiting. Angrily he turned to me, but froze for a second in confusion.

"Soooo, we're having a war; genins against senseis. And since you ARE a genin, I figured that I should ask. Do you want to be my underling in this war?" I explained/asked and waited for him to answer.

Finally he responded and got up. "All of the senseis?"

"Hai, even Old Man and Snakey. Though they'll be last, they need planning." I smiled at him, a smile which he returned.

"I'm in."

>>> -------(/^-^)/ [Hug me, senpai!!!] -> (± - ±) [No!]------- <<<

We were hiding out in the forrest on the Hokage monument. It was our hideout, where we planned everything together before we send out some genins to do the pranks, or sometimes we all went.

Honestly planning the pranks wasn't hard, several senseis had already experienced exploding cans of flour, tripping traps, rubber in baked things, pies to the faces, itchy power in their clothes and lies to old ladies, who would begin to hit them with their purse.

You would be surprised how many naive old ladies that are in Konoha. I had planned every plan with Naruto and Shikamaru, and Kabuto since he kept close, which was creepy...

Finally most of the senseis had been pranked and we were only missing: Old Man, Snakey, Otou-sensei, Pervy Sage(Who Naruto insisted we should prank), Anko and Ibiki.

I wasn't even sure, if Anko and Ibiki was senseis, but I counted them in too. Technically we lost quite a few people ourselves, but I had planned for that. In this moment Redhead and his team, plus a few others, were breaking them out and filling the rooms, which they had been kept in, with hundreds cups of water and other liquids.

The plan for pranking Ibiki was almost done, we would have Hinata and her team outside his interrogation room's door, partly hidden. They would seem to be the ones to prank him, but really they wasn't. Hinata would pretend to be relunant to prank him, worrying that he'll get hurt. This should get him to leave the room.

Then me and Shikamaru would break in and prepare the trap.

And surprisingly it worked out, just as we planned. And since Kabuto kept following me, he got to carry all the things we needed. It was a string-trap, first a partly invisible string and then another completely invisible one hidden in the first one's shadow. The first string he would see and step over, the second would trigger a chain reaction that lead to Ibiki getting a pie in his face, the pie would make him take a step back, where he would step on the first string. The first string would make another pie hit his back head, together with a newly drawn version of Ibikini that would be glued to the back of his shirt. Guess what.

It worked.

"Kiko Maris Hatake, you better beware! If it wasn't for Lord Hokage allowing you to prank us, you would be in big trouble! And you better prank Anko too!" He yelled out loud, while Shikamaru, Kabuto and I ran out the window, before he realized that we were still in there.

We made sure to be quiet until we reached the forrest again, where Hinata and her team met up with us. Kabuto was still quiet, when the rest of us began laughing.

"I never saw you as that kind of girl..." He muttered, to which I shrugged.

"It's not the first time I'm pranking people." I smirked at him.

"The rumours of a little girl and Ibiki, that couldn't have been you and him, could it?" He asked and without missing a beat I shrugged.

"I can neither confirm nor deny any specific action without the Secretary's approval." I told him with a grin that clearly suggested that I wasn't the girl from the rumours.

Technically I didn't to him, I just let him draw his own conclusions.

Giggling I turned back to the plans, Anko was next. Her prank was easy, I bought some dangoes from the store and used a needle, which I may, may not have stolen from the hospital, to inject toothpaste into them. Then I got a delivery boy from the dango shop to take my dangoes to Anko instead of the ones she ordered everyday. Redhead's kitten-like guy followed to make sure that the delivery boy wouldn't tell.

Next would be Old Man, I did this one, while the others were getting ready to trick Otou-sensei. They wanted to plan it, so I let them.

I snuck into Old Man's office, when he went to the bathroom. Kabuto, who was still following me around, stood guard outside the door.

If he's going to follow me around, I might as well give him something useful to do.

I had all kinds of glitter in containers in my back and on my person; glitter glue, glitter bombs, glitter pop-its, glittering confetti, glittering glitter, glittering ink and a bedazzler. I placed glitter bombs, made to blow when the drawers were being opened, in all of his draws all over the room and buried them in glittery confetti and glitter pop-its, which would then fly out all over the room. I replaced his black ink with my glittery one, then I put glitter in every little container that I could find; cups, 'secret' files, pillows, lamps, every page in his books, his hat, shoes, pants, shirts, his paperwork, behind pictures, in pictures, every crack I could find, etc. Then I got out my bedazzler and bedazzled ever inch of every piece of fabric, except the chair(where I made it look like I ran out of rhinestones), I even somehow managed to bedazzle all the wood work; window stills, picture frames, the desk, the bookcases, the door frame, the door, etc. Lastly I took the glitter glue and drew a smiley face on the chair, underneath the rhinestones, then I proceeded to all fill the knobs, handles and levers in the office with glitter glue.

After I finished, Kabuto knocked on the door, letting me know that the Old Man was on his way back. I quickly snuck out the office and ran, alongside Kabuto, down the hall and hid where the hall turns. There we waited till he had gone back into his office, then we went to his private bathroom and once again Kabuto was on guard. I filled everything I could with glitter, even the shower head, and I placed a glitter bomb under the toilet lid. Lastly I bedazzled the towel and shower curtain, then we left the building, though we passed by Old Man's office, he was chuckling.

On the way back to the forest, where we were to meet up with the others, we stopped, since I saw Pervy Sage, Naruto had pointed him out to me earlier. I signed Kabuto to be wary quiet, then I walked up to him from behind. Naruto had told me about him and I had taken the chance to read his file back in the office, so I had gotten the perfect idea for a genjutsu for him. I waved Kabuto out of sight, before I poked Pervy Sage in the back.

"Gomen, ermm, sir, are you by any chance the legendary Toad Sage?" I asked, playing the innocent and timid card.

He turned to me and stroke a pose. "Hai, young lady. What can I do for you?"

I smiled sweetly, yet shy, at him. "My mom used to tell me stories about you, when she was still alive. She said that you're a real hero. I just wanted to meet a hero like you."

He smiled warmly back at me and plucked a flower from the nearby bush, which he then handed to me. "I'm sorry to hear that she's gone."

"It was a sad day, but big brother says, that we should just be grateful that she knew love." I told him and activated my Kekkei Genkai and put him in a Genjutsu.

This Genjutsu was to play out for a certain period of time and then let him go. In the Genjutsu he would see his old teammate Tsunade, who would lead him into a village, where women would fight a men to see if he could beat her and if he could, then she would marry him. And let's just say a Sanin is very popular in that kind of village...

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell to the ground, I quickly waved Kabuto out and got him to help me place Pervy Sage against a tree, making it look like he was asleep. Then I got a hold of Kabuto's sleeve and ran off towards the forest, he followed. Well, he kinda had too since I was holding onto his sleeve, but still he followed.

"You had a brother? Who was your mother?" He asked as he ran beside me, I shrugged.

"Iie and don't know, why?" I asked to which he looked weirdly on me.

"Was that all lies, just to catch him in your genjutsu?"He asked.

"Hai."

Finally we reached the forest, where the others were waiting.

"There you are. This is troublesome. *Sigh* Kiko, you got a big role in this. Gaara's going to kidnap you in front of your sensei, who'll try to save you. You'll lead him to the forest. Arg, what a drag, I'll catch him in my shadow possession and you'll catch him in a genjutsu of you being hurt. It wasn't my idea and Sasuke said that you're pretty good at genjutsus." Shikamaru muttered sleepily.

"Sasuke who?" I asked to which all three of my teammates turned to me.

"Raven." They said together.

I grinned and went with Gaara out to find Otou-sensei, apparently he already knew where to find him. Not creepy at all....

Anywho I walked towards Otou-sensei, while Gaara used a transformation jutsu to change his looks to that of an adult.

"Otou-sensei! They won't let me help plan how to prank you." I complained honestly.

"Kiko? Is this some sort of trick?" He asked and got ready to defend himself.

"A trick? What do you mea....HUH!" I didn't get to finish my sentence, before Gaara, now looking as an adult, jumped out and grabbed me harshly around my chest, knocking all the air out of my lungs.

He ran off and, just as Shikamaru had predicted, Otou-sensei followed closely. I looked back at Otou-sensei and opened my mouth to some new air into my lungs, but Gaara quickly moved his hand to cover my mouth. Not long after we finally reached the forest and Gaara put me down behind a bush and turned back into himself, while Shikamaru used his shadow possession on Otou-sensei. I quickly took the chance and used genjutsu on him, letting him see what I was asked to show him.

Sighing I looked at Kabuto, who had followed me all along. "You know who's the only one we're missing now, right?"

"Hai, you think your genjutsu would work on him?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure, what do you want him to see?" I asked him back.

He bend in close to my ear and whispered: "You've seen Sa-Raven's cursed mark? Let him see both Raven and Raven's brother with those marks."

I nodded and we walked towards the building, where we last saw Snakey. Some of the other genins(Shikamaru, Naruto, Gaara, Raven, Pinky, Neji, Tenten, Guy's student look-alike and Kiba) followed, not knowing completely what to do now.

Funny enough Snakey were still pacing in front of the building, he looked angry that Kabuto never showed up.

Oh well, not my problem.

He stupidly looked up, when he heard someone approach. That was, when I caught him.

In this genjutsu I made him see himself in the hall, where I got lost when I made a pit stop. There I made a copy of Raven's brother, with a cursed mark as they keep calling it, appear leaning up against the wall, I read his file, so I knew how he looked. But I never heard him speak, so he would have to be quiet. Then I made Raven walk down the hall, also with a cursed mark.

Just like with Peervy Sage his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell to the ground. I looked at the sky to judge how much time was left before sunset, it wasn't much. Shrugging I walked over to the temporarily comatosed man and brought out a sharpie.

"Is that really necessary?" Kabuto asked, making me raise an eyebrow at him and hold the sharpie out for him.

I smirked, when he took it. Slowly the rest of the genins, who followed us, was equipped with a sharpie and happily drawing on Snakey. Being left without anymore sharpies left I found my bedazzler.

>>> -------(/^-^)/ [Hug me, senpai!!!] -> (± - ±) [I said NOOOO!]------- <<<

When the sun set, we all met up in the hall outside Old Man's office. Why he didn't want us in his office I would never understand.

We were standing on either side of the door, senseis on one side and genins on the other.

"Hokage-sama, in all respect why are we standing out here and not in your office?" Ibiki finally asked and stepped forwards, ignoring Anko, who just saw the drawing on his back.

He ended up smacking his back up against a wall, before anyone else saw it.

"Well, in all honesty Kiko counted me as a sensei too and she 'redecorated' my office." Old Man smiled with a sweatdrop.

"Geez, I think it looks nice." I commented, making Old Man look at me.

"So how your day, dear?" He asked.

"Sparkling." I grinned at him.

Shaking his head he said: "Sadly mine was too."

"It's just a bit of decoration, no reason to be like that... Besides it was your idea to start a prank-war." I told him and crossed my arms.

"Hai, hai, but did you have to put one of your glitter bombs under the toilet lid?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

284K 8.8K 46
Meet Ayumi Kishimoto... A girl who is half Kishimoto half Uchiha. Every people in Konoha doesn't know that she is an Uchiha except for the Hokage and...
1.5K 65 31
Saryn Kaguya; A freshly orphaned teenager,landing herself in the walls of Konohagakure after a bloody escape from Kiri.Join her as she rises to stand...
72.3K 1.6K 36
Liliana Hatake: A girl whose mother was murdered by her older cousin. She was left with only her father, her two cousins, and her best friend Naruto...
180K 5.1K 24
Mitsu Hatake is none other than Kakashi Hatake's only daughter, but what happens when she graduates from the Academy and becomes a Ninja herself? Wha...