Hiccup X Reader Life Goes By

By HideAwaySoLong2000

5 years since I last saw him. "We'll be friends forever [name]" I was 6 years old when I heard those words. O... More

Chapter 1 in prison
Chapter 2 They Always Leave
Chapter 3 im home...
Chapter 4 forget it
Chapter 5 forget me
Chapter 6 leave me alone!
Chapter 7 Hell is Coming
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 My life is a mess
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Crap.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Hiccup?
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Mother..
Chapter 19 No..
Chapter 20 HELP ME
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 magic has a price,.
Chapter 25 Funeral...the end?
Chapter UPDATE
UPDATE 2
Remake ?
- • Battle Within • -

chapter 22 Born To Die

8.8K 261 22
By HideAwaySoLong2000

I can't... Live...without him... I look at the angry people, Raven and knight by my side. My mother, glaring at me with hatred.
"people of Berk, Look at this Girl, Killing your chief , Shall we get our revenge?" Everyone chants in Yes. they all come towards me and I look at Knight then at raven. "Leave now..." I say, Distracted by the people.
I drop my sai swords. "we can't
....because we love you" my eyes widen.
Grrr "Leave now...Run.." They both just stay. "this is my fight not yours"
They just both drop their swords. "we aren't leaving you" Raven says.
I just let the tears flow and hug both of them, I then come to hiccups cold stiff Body...I go down to my knees
I cry My heart out. I hug hiccup. "Yes I did kill him." I mutter.
"I killed someone else besides him..." I cry out.
Everyone just walks toward me.
I cry harder
Hiccup I will join you...
Suddenly we hear doors open, the people turn around and I see my father , in the back of him, an army.
"Rose let her go!" He yells. She just smiles and raises her hand, he's still on the ground...
Huh?...
Her smiles stiffens. "Magic doesn't work with us...We prefer wizards then witches" my father says smiling.
"Father!!" I cry out. He looks at me smiling warmly at me then looks at rose giving her a cold stare.
"Rose let her go now." She just smiles.
"No I dont think so, this Monster you call daughter, Killed the cheif"
She then raises her hand to me, I levitate, choking. Knight and ravan come toward me running before she sets a force field around me.
"Let her go!!" Knight yells. "I don't think so pretty boy" she then Levitates them, not choking them, but making them stand still. "who can save the poor princess now?"
Suddenly my father is behind her. "Let her go now rose..." he says, anger coming to his voice.
She continues to choke me, She then grabs a knife and stabs my father. "NOOO!" I yell out as loud as I can.
She chokes me tighter. I can't breath...I close my eyes...
"I don't believe that im dead..."
....my heart starts beating rapidly.
"Hiccup.." I mutter , trying to breath.
My mother now destracted , I kick her in the stomach and she tumbles back, making me come free . "Too close for comfort" right mother?
She just looks at me smirking. I then turn around, hiccup with his helmet on , covering his face, I turn to see raven."do you wanna start poker face?" He says smirking.
I just smile and look at hiccup, the years threten to come...
But I will not fight the people of Berk...
Only the people of My mother rose...
along with me..
Will die...
"this is for my father and hiccup" I yell, I grab my sai swords and raise them up, raven and Knight and joccip raise their swords.
"Together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 993 13
♥️Completed♥️ "I wanna see you.." Being friends with someone is easy but being long distance is difficult, you and Smii7y are best friends but the bo...
344 15 27
'I was lost, until I met him' After the tragic loss of your lover, you watch life start to fall apart again. Until you became familiar with his sad...
3.8K 83 24
Forever. Is that even possible? "I will wait for you even if it takes forever." Says him. She trusted him but she made a mistake; she believed...
199K 4K 16
"I wanted to think we were destined in some way - to end up happy, to grow old, just to be together." Thanks to everyone who stuck with this.