~ Light Of Hope ~ (A Toushir...

By AmeChan192

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN BLEACH CREDITS GO TO TITE KUBO~SENSEI~~<3 Yuuki is a bright, cheerful, compassionate... More

Hi Guys!! (^w^)v
1. " Things Lost in the Rain "
2." Into the Abyss "
3. " New Beginning "
4. " Home "
5. " Unknown Origins "
6. " Shinigami Daikou "
7. " Parting and Reunion "
8. " To Soul Society "
9. " A Chance Encounter "
10. " A New Found Hope "
10.5. Extra Chapter - " 3 Again "
11. " Girls Day Out "
12. " The Sacred Jewel of Soul "
13. " Growing Feelings "
14. " Incoming Storm "
15. " Game Start "
16. " Missing Again "
18. " I Hear Your Voice "
19. " Reunion "
20. " Confession "
20.5. Extra Chapter - " Personality Gone Bad "
21. " Confusion "
22. " Vasto Lorde "
23. " Calm Before the Storm "
24. " The Guardian Deity "
25. " Friends and Foes "
26. " Frustrations "
27. " Visored "
28. " Espada "
29. " The Twelve Honoured Knights "
30. " Light x Dark "
30.5. Extra Chapter - " First Date "
31. " True Feelings "
32. " Training in Hell "
33. " Visions of the Past and Future "
34. " Deciding One's Fate "
35. " Personal Vendetta "
36. " Complications "
37. " Hell Has Fallen "
38. " Strategy Meeting "
39. " Under the Moonlight's Glow "
40. " Nagisa "
41. " Pledge of Loyalty "
42. " Awaken "
43. " True Meaning of Sacrifice "
44. " Memories "
45. " Camaraderie "
46. " A Heart That Doesn't Forget "
47. " Choices "
48. " The Inner Abyss "
48.5. " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 1) "
49. " Deepest Secrets "
50. " Truth Unveiled "
Final Chapter ~ A Place to Return To
Sequel
51.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 2) "
51.5.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Last Part) "
Thank You

17. " Battle Preparations "

285 13 2
By AmeChan192

"Taichou!", Rangiku frantically said slamming the door open.

"Matsumoto!? Where have you been all this time?!", Toushiro asked.

"You need to come with me to the human world right away!! I already told the Head Captain, let's go!", she said as she pulls his arm.

"W-Wait! Matsumoto, I can't leave right now Yuuki is still missing!"

"That's the reason I came here, Ichigo you come too."

The three of them made their way to the human world. Rangiku told them the reason while they were on the way. Upon arriving at Urahara's Shop, they saw him talking to someone, that someone is Haru. But everyone else doesn't know that except for Kisuke. He notices them and approaches them.

"Ohh! You guys are finally here. I want you to introduce a friend of mine. He's the one who will help us.", Kisuke said.

"Hi! Just call me Hiro.", Haru said.

He purposely changed his name knowing that Soul Society will interogate him. Something he couldn't afford to waste time at the moment.

"Kurosaki Ichigo.", Ichigo said.

"Hitsugaya Toushiro.", Toushiro said.

"Let's go inside shall we?", Kisuke said.

Kisuke guides them to a room. Ichigo and Toushiro sits down with serious expression on their faces.

"Now then, before we start I have one condition. I will only answer questions I want to answer. If we're clear on that then I'll help you guys so you can fight against Chained Hollows and tell you where Yuuki is.", Haru firmly said.

"You know where she is?! Tell me!", Ichigo exclaimed.

"Calm down, even if I tell you where she is right now you can't even get near her without getting killed."

"How'd you know where she is? And why are you helping us?", Toushiro calmly asked.

"Let's just say that they've been my enemies way longer before you guys came into picture. So I have my own sources aside from some things I already know about them."

"Things you already know?", Toushiro muttered.

"It's a long story, it may take days for you guys to fully understand. By that time the person you're searching for may be already gone."

"What do you mean 'gone'?", Ichigo nervously asked.

"Another long story. So instead of asking more questions why don't we start instead?"

"You can start by telling us where she is first.", Toushiro firmly said.

"Fine, she's at the enemy's fortress. If you ask how she got there then Tsubaki is the only one with the ability sneak in and take her without anyone noticing. She must've been keeping an eye on her, so the moment she was left alone, she made her move. If you guys knew about her ability then why'd you leave her alone in the first place?"

Everyone went silent, unable to answer him and looks away.

"A-Anyway Ha-Hiro, he's Hitsugaya-taichou the one I've told you about.", Kisuke said.

"Ohh! So he's the husband.", Haru accidentally said.

Everyone expresses surprise as they look at Haru and Toushiro.

"H-Husband!? Taichou?! A hu-husband?! W-Whose husband?! Since when?!", Rangiku exclaimed.

Everyone was speechless still wondering if they heard right, everyone except for Kisuke.

"Ah! S-Sorry, forget what I said. I thought you guys were in a relationship so I exaggerated a little.", Haru cheerfully said.

"A little? What are you saying?! This brat?! He's not even of marriageable age!", Ichigo frantically said.

"Who are you calling a brat?! I may look like this but I'm way older than you!", Toushiro said with an irritated look on his face.

"Hmmm... In our clan the marriageable age is about 60 and that's still too young.", Haru mumbled.

"60 years old is still too young?! Are you serious?!", Ichigo said with a surprised look on his face. (Is this guy a Shinigami as well?), he thought.

"Uhm... You guys we're getting way off topic here.", Kisuke said.

"S-Sorry, Urahara-san I'm ready, tell me what to do.", Ichigo calmly said.

"First, you need to power up, with Hiro-san and Hitsugaya-taichou's help, you'll have the power to fight against Chained Hollows and the Abyssal Knights. Let's head to the training ground, there Hiro-san will explain further details.", Kisuke said.

As they make their way to the training grounds, Rangiku ponders on something and turns to Haru.

"Hiro-san if you don't mind me asking, do you know something about Yuuki-chan as well? I mean, as the main target of our enemy, why do you think they're after her?"

"I think it's better for you guys not to know, sorry."

"Then can you at least tell us what the enemy's purpose is?"

"They're purpose is to destroy the monoliths so every world will be swallowed up by the Abyss. However, in order to do that they need something that's powerful enough to destroy all of it."

"Can you tell us more about it?"

"That's as far as I can tell you."

(This guy.... could he be...), Toushiro thought as he looks at Haru. "Are you perhaps Yuuki's older brother Haru?", he asked with a serious look on his face.

Everyone went silent waiting for his reply.

"That's not likely.", Ichigo suddenly said which made everyone turn to him.

"What do you mean, Kurosaki?", Toushiro asked.

"Yuuki told me that he was killed, she saw it with her own eyes when you two went to the past. But she didn't mention who killed him."

Haru wore a sad look on his face. The fact that Yuuki saw something like that must've been devastating for her.

"I'll leave you guys to your speculations. If you want to know the truth, work on it at least. You can't always expect answers just because you asked. But there are things that are better left unknown. Though one thing is for sure, you can trust me, I'm on your side.", Haru said.

He smiles and pats Toushiro on the head and ruffles his hair. Toushiro expresses an annoyed look but he didn't seem to mind much.

(He doesn't seem to be a bad person.), Rangiku thought as she watches them with a smile on her face.

"Hey! If you call me onii-san, I'll tell you a secret.", Haru cheerfully said.

"Haaaah?! Me?!", Toushiro said with a surprised and puzzled look on his face.

"Yeah, I am older than you and I always wanted a little brother as well."

"What secret?"

"I'll teach you how to use the powers Yuuki gave you."

"Thanks but I already how."

"You were only using most of your powers. Not the power she gave you."

Toushiro ponders for a while and thinks.

"So not only she gave me the ability to kill Chained Hollows but she also gave me some kind of power?"

"To put it simply she only gave you her powers and you instinctively combined it with your own. So you thought she only gave you the ability to kill them."

"What kind of power?"

"That's far as I can tell you."

"Why don't you just agree, taichou? You calling him onii-san isn't such big of a deal. I'm sure whatever is it, it'll be very helpful."

".......fine, now tell me more about it, o-onii-san...", Toushiro stammered.

Haru smiles lightly and pats him on the head. He bends down to his height and whispers something to his ear.

"It's the power to use the Sacred Jewel of Soul."

Everyone noticed the surprised look on Toushiro's face and was curious about what Haru just told him.

"I'll tell you the full details later, but you will use it when you transfer some of that power to the rest, think of it as a warm up.", Haru said. "We'll start with Kurosaki first, because of his Hollow powers it'll be a bit tricky. Just do what I say and you'll be fine."

"Alright.", Ichigo firmly said.

"Kurosaki, what we're going to do is the same process when you first got your Shinigami powers. In other words, Toushiro will stab you with his Zanpakuto.", Haru said and turns to Toushiro. "Activate your Bankai."

(*sweat drop*) "W-Wait! D-Does it have to be Bankai?!", Ichigo frantically said.

"Don't worry you won't die.", Haru said as he grins.

"Bankai! Daiguren Hyorinmaru!"

"Now, show me your Zanpakuto."

Toushiro shows him his sword, Haru touches its blade and cuts his finger with it. He spreads his blood on its blade. The sword glows in white light. Haru chants a spell which nobody else understood.

"There.... all set from this side...", he mumbed.

After that, Haru approaches Ichigo. He places his palm right in front of his face and chants a spell as well. Ichigo's body glows in white light.

"Now activate your Bankai as well."

"Bankai! Tensa Zangetsu."

"Now brace yourself Kurosaki....", Haru said. "Toushiro whenever you're ready!"

"Here I go!"

Toushiro charges at Ichigo, the moment he stabbed Ichigo, a blinding white light was formed. Everyone else wait for it to clear. As the two came into view Toushiro slowly pulls out his Zanpakuto. Ichigo has no wounds and felt the power surging in him.

"Did it work?", Ichigo asked.

"Yes, good job you two. You both did well.", Haru said and turns to Toushiro. "You okay there li'l bro?", he asked.

"Yeah....(*pant*) my body... (*pant*)... just feels heavy.", Toushiro said.

He suddenly passes out and Haru supports him when he was about to fall.

"Taichou! What happened?!", Rangiku worriedly asked as she approaches them.

"Don't worry he'll be fine, he's just not used to that power yet. Let him rest for a while.", Haru said and turns to Kisuke. "Urahara-san, I'll leave the rest to you."

Kisuke nods and approaches them.

"I'll just borrow his Zanpakuto for a little while then. How about you? What are you going to do next?", Kisuke asked Haru.

"I'll stay here for a little while, when he wakes up just tell me. We still have a lot of things to talk about."

"Alright then, I better start."

*******

It was a few hours later that Toushiro woke up.

"Hey there.... you're up.", Haru said.

"Hi-....onii-san.... what just happened? How long was I asleep?", Toushiro asked.

"About two hours. You weren't used to that power yet and in addition to your own powers, you weren't able to withstand both so you passed out."

"I see... so I still have to do that again?"

"No need, the spell I cast earlier takes a sample of your Reiatsu and protect you from releasing too much power. So Urahara-san borrowed your Zanpakuto to collect it and instill it to the rest."

"So can you tell me more about it?"

"That's why I'm here. Before I say anything else can I have your word to keep this a secret to everyone else? What I'm about to say might endanger Yuuki's life and we don't want that do we?", Haru said with a serious look on his face.

"I understand, you have my word.", Toushiro said with a serious look on his face.

"Okay, I'll start with something very important.... I told you earlier that she gave you the power to use the Sacred Jewel of Soul right?"

"Yeah."

"That wasn't all there is to it.... if ever something happens to Yuuki, you'll be the jewel's next successor."

"What?! That means that....", Toushiro said with a surprised look on his face.

".... yeah.... she possesses the Sacred Jewel of Soul. So it's not only to protect her but as the next successor it's for your own protection as well."

Toushiro ponders for a little while.

"Why are you telling me all these?! Doesn't it bother you that I might kill her just to obtain the jewel?!"

"No, you're not like that."

"How can you say that?! We only met today, what do you know about me?!"

"Yuuki chose you, that's all there is to it.", Haru gently said. "You're still tired in mind and body so you say things like that. I know it's not easy for you to take in all these information but you need to rest. Your training will not be easy, I'll come back tomorrow."

After Haru left, Toushiro lays down to think things through until sleep claimed him.

The next day,

Everyone else was planning for battle while Haru trains Toushiro on how to use his given powers.

"Okay everyone, it's simple we'll only break into their monster defenses in other words we'll take out all the Chained Hollows outside their fortress. Make no mistake of entering their lair.", Kisuke firmly said.

"Wait! If we don't enter their lair how can we save Yuuki? And we still don't where its located.", Ichigo said.

"Hiro-san said they'll come to us. Inside their lair has the same atmosphere as the Abyss so if you get exposed, you'll get corrupted."

"So what are we going to do if we can't even get inside?", Orihime asked.

"Only Hitsugaya-taichou will enter."

"What?! But that's suicide!", Renji and Uryu simultaneously said.

"That's right, we still don't know how many members the Abyssal Knights have. So you're saying that he'll take on all of them?", Rukia said.

"That's why he's training so hard right now. Once he gets the hang of it then he might have a chance."

"I know he's strong but we don't know how strong the enemy is.", Ichigo said.

"Haru-san says that their powers haven't 'Awakened' yet so far. So their powers are roughly to be equivalent to those of Adjuchas class Hollows. The reason why you think they're really strong is because their impervious to any kind of attack just like Chained Hollows."

"I-Is that so..."

"Okay, back to strategy meeting. Hiro-san will create a barrier all over Karakura Town to protect the people from the miasma, that means he can't join the battle. Soul Society will send some support as well.", Kisuke said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 285 30
*•Crystals in the Moonlight•* a Demon Slayer Fanfiction *ON HIATUS/DISCONTINUED* "If I can't save the people that I love most, how will I ever be abl...
1.1K 74 12
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters or events from the manga/ anime series "Bleach"which are originally owned by Tite Kubo. Ichigo K...
10.8K 442 9
(Y/n) (L/n), the eight deadly sins is second captain was fighting against the demon king with her lovers and comrades to destroy the curse that was p...
1.2K 25 41
Sayuri finds herself in Kakura town one day with no recollection of who she is or her memories. Along the way she meets Ichigo and friends and tries...