Engagements Suck! The Dramas...

By writerandbeachlover1

If you love someone, you propose, right? Everyone dreams of a beautiful romantic proposal. But in this romant... More

Chapter 1 :)
Chapter 2 :)
Chapter 3 :)
Chapter 5 :)
Chapter 6 :)
Chapter 7 :)
Chapter 8 :)
Chapter 9 :)
Chapter 10 :)
Chapter 11 :)
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13 :)
Chapter 14 :)
Chapter 15 :)
Chapter 16 :)
Chapter 17 :)
Chapter 18 :)
Chapter 19 :)
Author's Note :)
Chapter 20 :)
Chapter 21 :)
Chapter 22 :)
Chapter 23 :)
Chapter 24 :)
Chapter 25 :)
Author's Note ***SUPER IMPORTANT***

Chapter 4 :)

46 0 0
By writerandbeachlover1

"I can't believe that girl. I cannot believe she cheated on me with such a loser. Justin isn't even a good actor! I'm better than him." James said, angrily.

"You don't act?" Jonathon stated.

"I could if I wanted too."

"No, you tried acting once and you sucked."

"Why are you even here? You're not helping at all."

"Listen, I'm your younger, better-looking brother. I'm supposed to annoy you!"

James didn't like that answer, he remained silent.

"James, I don't know much about girls, considering I'm 10, but there's one thing I do know. You gotta let stuff go. She just wasn't the one. Now are you going to sit in your room all day crying over some chick? Well she's not worth it!"

James sat up in his chair, his pesky, younger brother was right,"You're right, Jonathon! You're absolutely right."

"See, I'm brilliant sometimes."

James ignored that comment and sprinted out of the room and into the office. Jonathon followed slowly, "Whatcha doin'?"

"Creating an account on EternityLove."

"Ew, the dating website?"

"Yes, the dating website." James rolled his eyes.

"Why? No one good enough for you is on this website."

"I just need to go on a few dates with a few different girls. Just to calm me down and get me going for my next real girl."

"Ohhhh, I like that idea."

"Thank you"

"So Julie's gone? Never to be seen again?"

"Who's Julie?"

"Great answer!" Jonathon said this with great enthusiasm.

James smiled."Oh hey, you want a juice pouch? I'm getting one for myself."

"That would be nice, thank you Jonathon."  

                                                                      ...........................................

"I can't believe he broke up with me!"

"Well you did have sex with me, you did cheat on him."

Julie looked up at Justin, her makeup was smeared everywhere and there were tears streaming down her face. Justin hugged her tight.

"I can't believe I did such a sin."

"Its going to be alright."

"No, it's not. My boyfriend broke up with me, I lost my virginity, I lost the love of my life, I lost God's trust."

"That just means he's not the love of your life. I am."

"Justin"

"Julie," Justin leaned in to kiss Julie but Julie moved away.

"So what now? You're going to say good-bye to me? Because if you say good bye to me, you say good bye to your future."

Julie was silent, she didn't know what to do. Julie didn't love Justin like she loved James. Julie only acted as if she liked him to get the job of her dreams. Justin was the only person who could give her that job. And now she's in that job and she's slowly becoming famous.

"You didn't choose me for the job because of my acting." Julie just realized something.

"No, I didn't choose you because of your horrible acting." he moved closer to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 724 22
you are on the run from your kingdom. they want you to marry someone you don't love. you are betrothed to another.
103 2 11
Fiona Simple lives in a world much like ours. Except in her America marriage is dictated by the government. A scientific process chooses soulmates ba...
141K 4.9K 29
a normal girl living a normal life soon has a lifechanging experience... her dad is making her marry the man of his choice when her dad introduces th...
27.2K 587 37
When two friends come together again they start to fall in love again, but will it work.