Dominated

By MemoirsofaGeisha

In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa fin... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Keira
Chapter 3 - Night terrors
Chapter 4 - Beware of your choices
Chapter 5 - Two?
Chapter 6 - Double the trouble
Chapter 7 - Queen bee
Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?
Chapter 10 - Reality sets in
Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?
Chapter 12 - Guilt
Chapter 13 - Let it burn
Chapter 14 - Destroyed
Chapter 15 - Caught between a rock & a hard place
Chapter 16 - Cards on the table
Chapter 17 - A letter...and then some
Chapter 18 - The Visitor
Chapter 19 - He puts the 'A' in asshole
Chapter 20 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 21 - What are you up to?
Chapter 22 - Let the fun begin
Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts
Chapter 24 - Homecoming
Chapter 25 - It doesn't make sense
Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming
Chapter 27 - Birthright
Chapter 28 - Let's date
Chapter 29 - Dirty little secrets
Chapter 30 - Make me forget
Chapter 31 - Darkness
Chaapter 32 - Collision
Chapter 33 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 34 - Old flame
Chapter 35 - Memory lane
Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested
Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Total domination (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - Three's a crowd
Chapter 40 - It all comes crashing down
Chapter 41 - ...and then some
Chapter 42 - Putting the pieces back together
Epilogue

Chapter 9 - Who are you?

19.4K 712 155
By MemoirsofaGeisha

CHAPTER NOT EDITED. MATURE CONTENT!I DEFINITELY WANT TO HEAR YOU COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER. VOTE VOTE VOTE & COMMENT. LOTS OF COMMENTS (I REALLY NEED TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.)

Chapter 9 – Who are you?

Alyssa

“What the hell is going on down here?” Papers were scattered everywhere and my boys were covered in all sorts of food. I had overslept and Kai had clearly taken it upon himself to get the boys ready for the day. It was evident he had bit off more than he could chew. Its funny how he hasn’t figured out they have powers yet.

“Give him to me!” I took Domnik from him and started cleaning him up. I was in a shitty mood and have been since last night.

“I was just trying to help.”

“Well you only made it worst. Why didn’t you wake me? Where the hell is aunt Zaphaya and why the fuck are you looking at me like that?”

“Your eyes...”

“What about them?”

“They’re red.”

That stopped me dead in my tracks. Red eyes, bad mood, oversleeping, extremely hot, they could only mean one thing. Oh shit.

“Take him.”

“What is it?”

“I can’t be around them right now. I definitely can’t be around you either.”

He started to look really attractive in his black jeans and white T’s. This was not good.

‘What the hell is wrong with you today?”

I slowly started backing away.

“I can’t be around anyone right now. You need to lock me up.”

“Okay you are talking like a crazy person.”

Where is aunt Zaphaya? She probably knew what to do. One thing I was certain about, my heat was coming and I had no idea what the fuck I was going to do.

Lexandra

“Where have you been?” He didn’t answer me. “You know the deal was for you to keep a low profile.”

“I was busy.”

“I bet you were. We have things to discuss. Have you met my aunt?” Aunt Zaphaya stood off to the side studying him closely.

“We’ve already met,” he said.

“Have you now?” She nodded. “Well since you two are already acquainted can someone tell me what we are going to do about the situation? It’s already starting.”

“I have to get back. Kai can’t possibly deal with her and take care of the boys at the same time. I’ve already been gone too long. You can’t.” She turned to him when she said this.

“Can’t what?” They stared each other down. Many would tremble under that gaze of his but not aunt Zaphaya. She had a stare of her own that could make any man tremble, but not him.

“He wants to come with me.”

“Nooo. That is a bad idea! You need to disappear to wherever it is that you go and stay there. Stay as far away as possible from her.”

“You both know he’s going to do whatever he wants anyway so why try to stop him.” Lee walked in casually and they both exchanged a look.

“It’s not safe.”

“None of us are safe Lexie.” He wrapped his arm around me comforting me.

“I should go. The heat is almost upon her.” Without another word Aunt Zaphaya disappeared and he wasn’t far behind.

********************

Chaos was what greeted us. I had taken great measures to conceal myself so I wouldn’t be recognized. The Tao had taken to protecting the children all while trying to keep Alyssa away from himself. The place looked like a tornado had passed through. Zaphaya was having difficulty controlling her especially since she kept on using her mind to access her powers. The babies or her? That was the only thought that went through my head.

“Give her to me,” I said to Zaphaya. “Take care of the twins and him. I was never here.”

As soon as Zaphaya let her go she started to wreath in pain. My arms circled her waist and I pulled her snug against me. “Relax Kitten. I’ll take care of you.” In a flash, we were gone.

Alyssa

I woke up chained in a basement. My body was on fire. I could not remember the last half hour or what happened. Kai must have done something right. I told him to lock me up and here I was chained up in a basement. I tugged on the chains harshly trying to get free. The pain I was feeling would only get worst. I needed relief. I needed Adrian. A sob escaped me when I came to the realization. I needed Adrian.

I started to picture his face and his body, but the image turned into something more. The features started changing and then I was seeing a completely different face walking towards me. It figures I would be hallucinating my dead husband. Isn’t it torture enough that I dream about him every night? Now in the midst of my heat, I conjured him up as well. I closed my eyes and willed the pain to stop but it only intensified. I moaned low in my throat and started yanking on the chains. I should have been able to get free using my powers but they didn’t work. I was all alone and my core burned with the heat that was flowing through me. After a while of endless sobbing I all but willed myself to pass out.

***************

He stood in the shadows watching her battle her demons and it broke his heart to know that he couldn’t do anything about it. This was the woman he loved and because of all the secrecy he couldn’t help her. He started pacing around slowly, ignoring the conversation that was going on with King Leon and Lexandra. He owed Lexandra his life, but he could not agree with her on this.

“Look at her! She’s in pain,” he growled out. “I’m taking her out of those things and I’m going to help her the only way she can be helped.”

They stared each other down until Lexandra nodded at him. Even before she could say the words he was striding purposefully over to her. The chains that had been spelled with magic were quickly undone with a wave of his hands and she was situated firmly in his arms when he transported her out of there. She snuggled against him and he chuckled. Just like old times he thought. He put her on the bed gently and stood staring down at her.

Zaphaya

“Kai, why don’t you go relax for the rest of the day.”

“Relax? Have you forgotten about Alyssa? Why won’t you tell me what’s wrong with her?”

“It wasn’t a question.”

“I can’t, I have to stay with the boys.”

“The boys will be fine. Now go. I don’t want to see you back here until evening and you should be well relaxed.”

He stormed out without uttering another word.

“Charmer isn’t he?”

“He’s just worried about her.”

“Well he doesn’t have to be! It’s not his job to be worried about her.”

I shook my head. Faith must have been playing a sick joke when they decided to put these two together. They were opposites in every way of the word. I wanted to distract him from the idea of Kai and Alekzandier provided the perfect distraction. His cry broke the silence. I could tell that he didn’t know what to do. He just stood transfixed and stared at me while I picked him up. Both boys had been very quiet the past couple hours, which tells me they knew something wasn’t right.

“Do you want to hold him? I asked.”

He moved towards me automatically with a deer-in-the-headlights look. He tried to form words but that didn’t seem to be working out to well for him. As soon as those dark eyes connected with a similar pair the crying stopped. I could tell he was curious about this strange man.

Carefully, I placed him in his outstretched hands.

“Alekzandier, meet your daddy...Dimitri.”

Father and son stood transfixed gazing at each other. I could see the pride and joy evident on his face.

“He’s so tiny, and beautiful, and looks exactly like me. Well except for the curls, that’s all Alyssa.”

A smile broke out on his face and Alekzandier started his usual gurgling sounds. Only this time they sounded happier than usual. He played with Alekzandier for some time. Talking to him and walking around with him all while Domnik watched them from the position in my arms.

When Dimitri thought he had spent enough time with Alekzandier we switched. I gave the same introduction to Domnik like I did with Alekzandier and Dimitri’s reaction was the same as before.

“Twins...she gave me twins. They’re so precious.”

That’s all he said before he was lost in the world of Domnik again.

He played with both boys giving them equal attention. He cooed at each of them and they ate up the attention they were getting.

“She’s coming to.”

Her scream was all that we heard before the walls started to tremble. I didn’t want to move the boys but I knew they would be busy for some time. So, I packed their bags and left the house. After all, they did have some catching up to do even if she thinks she’s dreaming.

Dimitri

Red eyes and fire were all I saw when I made it through the door. She was on fire. How was I supposed to get to her now? I knew nothing about this heat thing. It was almost as if she was in a trance.

“Kitten?”

Her eyes focused on me before she spoke.

“Help me.”

It came out as a hoarse croak before she started screaming again. I could tell she wasn’t really conscious and I took advantage of that. It has been so long since I touched my wife. I longed for her. I longed to feel her soft luscious body against mine, to feel her quiver inside when my cock invaded her womb. The thought alone made me hard.

I sat down beside her and stroked her hair. It was straight and black now. I didn’t like it. I missed her golden curls.

“I’ll make you feel better Kitten. Let me take care of you.”

I got rid of her clothes that were causing her discomfort and rubbed her nub. She was ready for me. I placed two fingers inside her moist passage and swirled them around. She moaned and flung her head back opening her legs wider. I pumped them in and out of her and used my other hand to play with each of her breasts. She gyrated against my fingers and brought herself to her release without any help from me.

I pushed her flat on her back and spread her legs wide. I waited until those eyes were trained on me before using my tongue to give her a long lick. She tasted exquisite on my tongue. I couldn’t wait to dive in.

“Please,” she begged. “It hurts so much.”

I didn’t needed to be asked twice, I dug in. Her arousal and her scent sent me over the edge and I let out a ferocious sounding growl before sticking my tongue inside her cunt and stabbing in and out of her roughly like it was my cock. She couldn’t get enough of my tongue inside her core. When my mouth latched on to her and my teeth scraped against her bud, she screamed and shattered against my lips. My tongue soaked up her juices and I gulped and drank from her well like a man dying of thirst.

I licked the excess juices from her thighs then crawled up her body positioning myself at her entrance. Arms gripped my biceps tightly when I slammed into her. Her cry made me halt in my tracks. I might have been a little too rough. Can you blame me? Her pussy pulsed and tightened around me and I groaned. I pulled out and thrust back into her. Fingers raked up down my back causing me to wince in pain. Damn! When did she get so aggressive? I continued to thrust in and out of her while she tried to take me down into her very soul. My pace wasn’t slow and I wasn’t gentle.

I fucked her hard and she came on my cock three times in a row. I continued to plunder her as she screamed for me to go harder and faster. I didn’t disappoint. I gave her what she needed, what we both needed. My back stung from the pain that her nails caused me, but I was fuelled by her cries of pleasure. When I felt myself nearing that point I doubled my speed and thrust deeper into her hitting bottom. She gasped at the sensation and bit down on my shoulder. I bit my lips hard and grunted when she squeezed her walls together and sent me over the edge. I yelled at the top of my lungs and she screamed as we both found our climax at the same time. The walls around us trembled and the lights blacked out. When I looked down at Alyssa, fire danced behind her eyes. I could see confusion there.

“Dimitri?”

I didn’t get a chance to answer her because she went limp in my arms right after.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOUGHTS? COMMENTS?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.7K 16
ᴥ BOOK TWO ᴥ -->(loosely New Moon time period) •• Corinna never would have thought that less than a year after moving to Forks she would be leavi...
452K 20.4K 50
Second book of 'The Nerd Can Fight' Series *You'll need to read the first book to understand this one* After Adam's memory loss, Cassandra struggled...
64.8K 4.4K 61
*Book 2 of the Destined Series* The clock is ticking for Ryleigh. Duty calls, and she knows she has to leave her mate and new-found friends to return...
34.8K 1.6K 40
Sequel!! We're jumping a year and a half later. The girls struggled with the relationship since they had to hide it but the whole time they stayed a...