Mafia Bossβœ”

By Ma_lysh_ka

"If I didn't care I would have left you to die but I care and that's why I'm protecting you." Xavier Arivon... More

CopyrightΒ©
Author's Note
1) In Exchange
(2) The Mafia's Boss
(3) What Just Happened
(4) Getting to know the Mafia's Boss
(5) Invite to Dinner
(6) Kidnapped?
(7) Mafia Central
(8) Limone Pie and Once Handsome Guy
(9) Wait! I'm sleeping with him already?!
(11) Girls Day Out
(12) Mix One Sexy Boyfriend......
(13) Captured
(14) Traitors, Plans and Secrets
(15) Bombed Out!
(16) Inizio
(17) Money, Good News and Dirty Tricks
(18) Couple Trouble
(19) Shoot Out
(20) We're Just Teens
(21) Star Struck
(22) The New Boy
(23) R.J. Avalon di Arcana
(24) Dangerous Addictions
(25) Celebrity and Jealousy
(26) An Aggressive Gangster
(27) Multi-Billionaire Boyfriend
(28) Ruined Date
(29) Accidental Kiss
(30) Break Away
(31) Licensed to Kill
(31) Lost and Found
(32) Lovers or Controllers
(33) Interesting Conversations
(34) A Forbidden Love
(35) Breaking the Rules
(36) A Little Detective Work
(37) The Mafia Devil
(38) He Doesn't Have an Army
(39) Her Secret
39) Another Break Away
40) The Gionovese Famiglia
41) No Limits
42) A Million Diamonds
43) Held at Ransom
44) Little Cinderella and Her Prince
45) Not a Typical Sweet Seventeen
46) Bliss
Mafia Boss
The Emperor Chases His Wife
Reason There's No Book 2
Update! MUST READ!!!
The Notice Board
Writer's Tip
New Things
New 2023
TikTok

(10) I Care Even If You Don't

104K 2.5K 936
By Ma_lysh_ka

Enjoy!

I left D.'s room and went up to mine a little while after he came back. I met Xavier and the others and I walked right past Xavier so it sent him a message I was still furious with him.

You asshole!

I went into my room and I could feel Xavier staring after me as I walked but I didn't care. I went into the shower and showered quickly then changed clothes and went back to D.'s room. He was in the bathroom showering when I got back. I put on a loose shirt and short pants. I opened his door and closed it then walked towards his bed and stopped when I heard the shower turn off and my body heated up rapidly.

Was he going to come out shirtless or naked? Bad timing Royalty or is it?

I heard the bathroom door open and I went red when I looked up. Damanico was there. His towel was around his waist and he was dripping wet. His hair looked really sexy. He smiled at me and I stared at his sexy abs and muscles.

"You like what you see?" he asked me smiling

I nodded

Holy cow he was hot!

He came closer to me and I stepped back until my knees hit the bed. He came close to me.

"Are you scared of me?" he asked seductively

"N-no." I answered being captured by this intimidating boy

Shit! I was getting turned on.

He rubbed my bottom lip.

"I like you." Damanico said "You're really cute and sexy."

He leaned in and kissed my cheek and I went red. His touch was warm and I shivered a little under his touch. I fell asleep a little later with his arms around my waist.

I shuffled a little then gently opened my eyes to the sunlight that was interrupting my sleep by coming through the windows. I turned around to stare at Damanico's sexy face. He shuffled a little then opened his eyes and I quickly closed mine pretending to be asleep. I then felt his warm lips on mine and I kissed him back.

"I know you're awake already." he teased poking my cheek and I snickered a little and looked up at him

His green eyes were like emeralds in the sunrays and they looked at me passionately.

"Did you sleep well, mia cara?" he asked

"Yes." I answered

I turned my head and picked up his phone from on the table and looked at the time.

"You've got one hour to get dressed or Geovanni will scold you for being late." I said

"Shit!" he groaned and I couldn't help laughing.

I pushed him off me hard and he landed on the ground and I laughed even harder when he groaned again.

"Y-you m-must have f-fallen...." I couldn't finish as I was laughing so hard.

I sat up and wiped the tears from my face. I leaned over and looked down at him. He smiled at him.

"It's good to see you laugh and smile after yesterday." he said and I blushed "Is your hair naturally that long?"

"Yeah but I want to cut it short so it grows back naturally curly." I said "I just want normal hair."

"If I get permission I'll take you out to the salon." he said and I blushed really hard

He was really nice.

I swung my foot off the bed and bent down on top of him. I kissed him and we made out a little.

"I'll leave you to get dressed." I said "We'll see later."

He nodded and I kissed him quickly then left. I showered then went down to breakfast with the others. I ignored Xavier and said 'good morning' to the others.

"So... how did it go?" Chrissy asked me slyly "You slept with him right?"

"Y-yeah." I answered turning red "Nothing happened though."

"Uh huh." Jianan said raising an eyebrow at me

"I'm serious!" I defended myself "Geez, you people are so wrong minded."

Just then a very pretty girl with short thick curly locks walked into the kitchen. She was very cute. She walked over to Cristiano and kissed him on the cheek then did the same to Xavier and sat down next to him and the two started talking in rapid Italian. She looked like Xavier and Cristiano but closer to Xavier. She hadn't noticed me.

Another one of the many whores of Xavier and Cristiano. Maybe some cousin or something.

I rolled my eyes. I took two pancakes off the plate and poured syrup I could feel the girl looking at me and rolling her eyes for some unknown reason and I heard when she said something to Xavier in Italian and he tried to stifle a laugh. I bit my lip in order not to retaliate and I stormed out the kitchen. I don't know why I'm so angry and easy angered now. Something wasn't right with me but what?

I sat out on the balcony overlooking the pool and ate slowly. Damanico and a few other guys were down there in tuxedos eyeing the girls while they ordered their food from the bar. Damanico looked up and saw me and I blushed a little. I waved and he smiled making the other guys look up to see who he was smiling at.

One of them said something to Damanico and he playfully belted him and they all laughed. I looked at them then left and went back inside. I put my plate into the sink and took a book from my shelf and sat out on my balcony reading and inhaling the scent of flowers down below. I was soon lost in the pages of King Arthur and his men that I didn't hear Xavier sneaking up behind me.

"You're not still mad at me, are you Royalty?" he asked leaning on the glass door

I jumped violently and looked up at him.

"What do you want?" I hissed fiercely

"Watch your mouth with me." Xavier shot back and I shook a little "I'll make you regret it if you keep being such a bitch!"

That was the first time I saw him so fierce with me.

"You've got to be a real bitch to still be mad at me!" he said "Can't you see I care about you? If you want to die you've got my full authority to leave this house. I told the men not to stop you so you're free to go. When you get hurt or raped don't come running back with any belly. Leave if you want, I'm not going to bother about you anymore. You can't understand when someone cares about you being alive so you can enjoy life and move on from your past in Miami."

I looked at him in shock.

Xavier was thinking of me? That's why he threatened me just like Damanico said! He actually cared even if I didn't care about disobeying his orders. He cared about my feelings.

He turned to go.

"Xavier!" I called and he stopped but didn't turn around.

I walked up to him and stood in front of him. Tears began to fall down my face.

"I won't leave." I said "I won't disobey your orders or let you change your rules because I'm being such bitch. I'm sorry."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and opened his mouth to speak.

"Sssh." I softly said putting a finger on his lips softly "Don't talk Xav. Just stay there."

He opened his mouth and bit my finger and the pounding started inside my panty. He dried my tears with the pad of his thumb while he bit my finger. He slowly released my finger and I looked up into his eyes which were soft and gentle right then. I looked up and he bent his head and our lips brushed slightly but someone knocked on the door.

Who is the ass interrupting the moment!

"Come in." I said pulling away from Xavier a little

Damanico walked in.

I take that back! D. could interrupt any time!

"Sorry." he apologized "Did I interrupt something?"

"No." Xavier said casually "We'll see later baby girl."

Xavier walked passed me and turned his head to the side a little and I saw him bite his lip at me and the sledgehammer went out of control. I pulled the hem of my skirt trying to control myself so Damanico won't notice Xavier had me getting wet as well as his every touch on my body sent butterflies and sparks flying. It was so different from Damanico.

Damanico's POV

I walked in to see Xavier and Royalty together. I was a little shocked but I didn't let it show. He left a little while and I went sweet with Rei.

"Have you eaten lunch as yet?" I asked her smiling at her and closing the door

"It's afternoon already?" she asked in surprise

"Um.. yeah." I answered wondering why she was so surprised

"I hadn't eaten." she said "I was reading and lost track of time."

Her belly growled and she covered her belly in embarrassment and I stifled a laugh.

"Let's grab something to eat." I suggested and opened the door for her

She nodded and walked out and I came after closing the door behind me. We down to the pool and ordered food and sat in the shade of a tree eating.

"Was everything alright with you and Xav?" I asked curiously "I'm not prying but you looked a little sad."

"Its fine." she said taking a bite of her sandwich "We just apologized for the misunderstanding."

"Oh ok." I said through a mouthful

What I had seen didn't seem just an apology. It seemed more like something was happening before and I interrupted. I hope he hadn't touched her considering that Xavier was one of the bosses who had relationships with no strings attached. He just wanted a girl just for the moment and no for every.

I don't want Royalty getting too close to Xavier. Boss or not but it can backfire as he has a strong hatred for relationships.

I leaned over to Royalty and whispered in her ear.

"Sleep with me again tonight babe." I said softly and she blushed red

"S-sure." she answered

We finished eating and I left her and went back to work. I was thinking of her while I worked. I had to get her attention away from Xavier and to me. I wanted Royalty.

Royalty's POV

I met the strange girl again on my way to the kitchen for a packet of chips.

"Hold it!" she said stopping me as I walked pass her in the kitchen

The others looked up. I turned around to face her.

"Who the heck are you?" she asked putting her hands on her hips "And why you being such a bitch with me? Don't you know who I am?"

I could tell she had a diva-ish streak. Cristiano shook his head and got up before I could answer.

"Don't me so harsh Nagi." Cristiano scolded her and she pouted.

He then turned to me.

"Forgive my diva of a younger sister Nagisah." Cristiano said pulling the girls cheeks while she pouted

"Younger sister?!" I asked in amazement

"Yeah." Cris answered me then turned to Nagi "Introduce yourself properly and apologize. NOW!"

Nagi pouted a little bit but did as she was told with a curtsey.

"I'm Neveah Nagisah Xavia Arivonese the younger sister of Cristiano and Xavier Arivonese." she said curtseying "It's a pleasure to meet you. Forgive my diva like attitude."

That's right! Xavier told you he had a sister! That's her? She's really cute and she looks like then but a carbon girl copy of Xavier!

"It's fine." I smiled at her "I'm Royalty. Royalty Seraphina Lemeire. It's a pleasure to meet you too."

Neveah held out her hand to me and I shook hands with her and I saw her smile for the first time. Xavier walked into the kitchen shirtless and Neveah pointed to him without turning around.

"Have you met the man whore I call my older brother?" she asked me

I stifled a laugh as Xavier looked at me and pulled his scarf out his pocket. He whipped Neveah on her shoulder.

"Of course she's met me and no I'm not a man whore but unfortunately I'm your brother." Xavier groaned "Oh C. I'm going out tomorrow so take over. I'm re-piercing my ear as its closing backup"

"Alright." Crissy said "Be a man and bear the pain."

Xavier rolled his eyes and put his hand around Neveah's shoulder

"Get off you beast!" Neveah said trying to shake him off

"This is my younger twin sister Neveah."

TWIN SISTER!

I choked on air.

That's why they look alike Royalty. Neveah is Xavier's younger twin.

"Oh by the way," Xavier said to me "You seem really happy today. Anything I don't know about?"

I blushed a little.

What's this warm feeling with Xavier? Am I falling for the mafia boss?

"Hey are you free now?" Neveah asked me excitedly

"Yeah." I answered

"Really?" she excitedly said hopping around on one foot "Let's go downtown. I've got to go to the salon so you can come too and help me chose a hair style. Let's go."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me a step and she turned around.

"Don't you want to go?" she asked me

"I-I-I want to b-but...." I trailed off and looked at Xavier then looked away "I can't. I'm not allowed to step foot out this house."

"WHAT?" Neveah asked me in surprise "Why not?"

"It's Xavier's orders." I answered her

She looked at me sadly.

"Oh." she said softly "I'm all alone as usual. I'll see you around Royalty."

She ran off and I saw tears in her eyes as she ran out. Cristiano and Xavier looked at each other and at me while I was staring at the floor.

"Why didn't you go?' Xavier asked me "I thought I told you, you could go?"

"I thought you cared even if I didn't?" I questioned folding my arms

He looked at me blankly then a slow smile appeared on his face and Jianan, Geo and Cristiano looked at us in amusement. Xavier came closer to me and put an arm around my waist and his thumb rubbed my bottom lip. Butterflies were invading my stomach and his warm chest was sending shocks down south.

What on earth are you doing to me?

He leaned in and kissed my cheek sending intense pounding down south and butterflies swarming my stomach.

Why did it feel so different with Xavier? With Damanico, I felt nothing but a normal kiss but with Xavier I felt butterflies and shocks. Why was it so different?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.4K 62
π“π‘π¨π¬πž 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐧𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐒�...
17.6K 382 28
Isabella Gustavo; murderer, serial killer, assassin, burglar and a wanted criminal. Exposed to danger at an early age, she saw death, faced death, da...
1.9K 16 38
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
291K 9K 26
β€’ They were nothing alike and yet had everything in common. He saved her and she saved him. They saved each other from each other.β€’ Derek Roman . He...