Deadly Decisions

Par StarrReina

Plus

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Deadly Decisions

65 1 2
Par StarrReina

"Deadly Decisions" is crime-driven novel interwoven with drama, suspense, wit and edge-of-your-seat action. Trouble and misery can be part of life's ordeals, but for Ivanovich and Mancini they are everyday concerns. After his debacle of a life in "In the Name of Revenge", Pavel Ivanovich tries to find a new direction. Instead, his days are upended with the constant turmoil of drama with Teresa Mancini—the spoiled daughter of a mob boss, wanna-be agent and Pavel's girlfriend—thrown in the mix. Bullets fly, bombs explode and people get hurt. Ivanovich's existence is an entire commotion of murder and mayhem, including a near-death experience and many other, narrow escapes while Mancini tries to become involved waist-deep in every one of Pavel’s cases.

Travel with Pavel as he continues with crime-ridden, investigative cases while Teresa 'tries' to help him in "One Major Mistake", the third in the Ivanovich Series, released July 10, 2012.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Anonymous Par Aloysia Uma

Mystère / Thriller

162 109 30
A sexy addict A girl under his thumb Three shocking murders And one violent love story You would not want miss this
10K 458 20
A love story full of suspense and mysterious peep in to know more
3.4K 203 15
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘─⦁⊰ 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈...
43.3K 5.2K 52
Peep into it! Story written by me and @ishqezain1805 COMPLETED ON 12 AUGUST 2021